[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite "backup has arrived" moment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: The_Sand_Siblings[1].png (2MB, 1429x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The_Sand_Siblings[1].png
2MB, 1429x1080px
What is your favorite "backup has arrived" moment?
>>
File: hxh 111.png (306KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hxh 111.png
306KB, 640x360px
Shit just got real.
>>
>>120841696
I expected that scene to have better animation.
>>
>>120841696
Was gonna say GARcher, but this. Holy crap was I hyped when these 2 showed up and Netero BTFO'd Pitou.
>>
File: cool ninjas.jpg (57KB, 332x574px) Image search: [Google]
cool ninjas.jpg
57KB, 332x574px
when naruto saved sakura because he loves her
>>
>>120842398
I think the whole episode looks really good even if there's little actual animation.
>>
File: best boys.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best boys.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>120842599
It looked good because there's little actual animation.

I wouldn't have minded if it looked bad here and there so it could have some great animation though.
>>
Dynamic entry.
>>
>>120842710
The korean team was in charge of this episode, can't be helped.
Also it's hard having actual animation when everything is in slow motion.
>>
File: Motherfucking Barry.png (390KB, 1536x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Motherfucking Barry.png
390KB, 1536x1200px
>>
File: Kenny.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Bleach is shit 95% of the time but it's always a highlight when this glorious bastard shows up.
>>
File: VegetaSSJ.png (397KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
VegetaSSJ.png
397KB, 576x432px
>>
File: mind blown.gif (491KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mind blown.gif
491KB, 200x200px
First time I watched Goku arrive on Namek and show the fruits of training under all dem G's making the Ginyu Force look like fools. Vegeta's reaction to seeing him for the first time since their fight on earth gave me goosebumps.
Also remember something similar in DB when Kid Goku shows up and saves Tien from Drum, Tien's reaction to seeing how much more powerful Goku had become since they fought in the WMAT.
>>
>>120841696
Did anyone else think that that entrance was completely retarded? Their whole strategy was that the scrubs should split up the Royal Guard and draw them away from the King so that Netero could fight him one on one. Instead, before they can do ANYTHING, Netero's entrance draws the attention of all the RG towards him. Not to mention that Zeno's attack had a high chance of injurying, if not outright killing their own allies in the palace.

If Komugi's injury hadn't resulted in Meruem ordering Pitou to heal her and him agreeing to leave with Netero on his own, the old man would have had to fight them 2v1 (since Zeno wasn't going to help), or even 3v1 once Pouf found them.

The Dragon Dive stunt almost ruined the entire mission. The Hunters only got away with it through dumb luck and shitty writing.
>>
File: eva 01 zeruel.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eva 01 zeruel.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>120841325
>>120843056
Despite how mainstream these two are, fuck yeah those were great moments.
>>
Despite being DBZ this was pretty great

http://youtu.be/HGIWr_DqVI0
>>
>>120843509
That episode was one big balldropper for Shinji
>threaten to destroy Nerv HQ
>tells off his father and quits Nerv, only to be stranded in Tokyo 3 during the attack
>realizes his responsibility as a pilot
>survived the N2 bomb
>told off to his father again
>saved everyone in Central Dogma
>was the only pilot that was able to noticeably hurt Zeruel
If we were to go one step further and include the Rebuild version of that moment, Shinji also just willed Eva 01 back into the fight with a new arm and lasers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.