[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

>MC is just ordinary highschool boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 43

File: 1401582862519.jpg (104KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401582862519.jpg
104KB, 1024x576px
>MC is just ordinary highschool boy
>>
File: trashman4.jpg (167KB, 650x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trashman4.jpg
167KB, 650x429px
>20yo
>gets called old man
>>
File: 1419634696809.jpg (30KB, 405x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419634696809.jpg
30KB, 405x300px
>>120822566
>I love MC kun because he smiled to me
>>
>school of magic
>ordinary for every student to be magical
>>
>>120822592
Even the creators of an anime acknowledge anime shouldn't be watched by anyone over the age of 18.
>>
File: 1309115425094.png (345KB, 464x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1309115425094.png
345KB, 464x464px
>Thread is complaining about anime cliches using greentext and displeased reaction image
>>
Kuso thread, OP
>>
>characters are made to seem perfect by only having lines where they comment on other characters' quirks
>>
>One-gender school goes co-ed
>Girls always outnumber the boys
>>
>>120822854
>Japanese high school
>every single girl is a qt3.14
>>
>>120822610
>school of magic
>MC is the only male
>>
>start new anime
>characters getting introduced
>boke
>tsukkomi
>seemingly perfect at first glance
>moe through helplessness
>>
>>120822889

I'd love to fuck every single one of them.
>>
>>120822889
>this pic
The only one who might be bangable is the third girl in the back.

after highschool yfw they all had plastic surgery done to themselves
>>
File: 1422935476863.jpg (133KB, 614x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422935476863.jpg
133KB, 614x720px
>>120822601
>I desperately loves MC-kun because he said I'm cute
>>
File: 1381823193878.jpg (68KB, 497x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381823193878.jpg
68KB, 497x520px
>all the girls fall for MC because he's nice
>>
File: 1422234678313.png (240KB, 935x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422234678313.png
240KB, 935x720px
>MC meets a childhood friend form 10 years ago he has forgotten about
>she still loves him and remembers about their marriage promise
>>
>MC Kun hates attractive boy because attractive boy concerns himself with girls
>MC Kun goes on to replicate said behavior but acts like he was better
>MC kun is a Beta faggot
>>
>>120822566
>MC is boy
>>
File: satan pooh.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
satan pooh.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>MC's only job is to pilot a bigass mecha and kill things
>too afraid to get into the damn mecha
>>
>>120822601
>>120823174
Really though, people in real life do fall in love or at least develop crushes for the stupidest reasons, or for no reason at all. One girl doing that is not in any way a problem. Every girl falling for the MC like that kind of is, though.
>>
File: AaaaaHhh.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AaaaaHhh.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>120823364
>>
>>120823247
And literally nothing else. Seriously, this is the worst. I can sort of stand a harem if the MC is canonically really good-looking, important, rich etc., but when all the girls want his dick for no other reason than "He's nice."? Fuck off, that's a boring-ass MC created so the viewer can self-insert.
>>
>>120823388
SAO :^)
>>
>>120823492
>you have to rich or important to have multiple spouses

that's not true irl so I have no problem with it in anime
>>
File: 1386728331366.jpg (59KB, 307x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386728331366.jpg
59KB, 307x355px
>Heroine got caught in Princess peach position MC is the only savior in shining armor because who cares why. Author didn't give a fuck on developing things.
>And of course the heroine didn't do anything significant other than being useless.
>>
>MC is about to kiss a girl
>gets cockblocked or freaks out

>MC-kun daisuki!
>huh, nandatte?
>n-nandemonai!
>baka!

Why are nips so afraid of romance progression?
>>
>>120823506
One of the worst things about SAO is how any male character that isn't Kirito or Kirito's friend must be a rapist and their sole purpose in the show is to make Kirito look better.
>>
>>120823542
Where did you get that from? Where is your entire comment coming from? What are you reading?
>>
>MC has a catchphrase
>>
File: 1.jpg (55KB, 629x713px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
55KB, 629x713px
>>120822566
>reasonable alternatives exist
>do bad anyway
>it can't be helped
>>
> MC doesn't fully control/ understand his superpowers
> MC gets amnesia
>>
>>120823549
Because romance progression means either your manga is going to come to and end soon or you have to change the whole mood and style of your manga now that the MC has a girlfriend. And that's haaaaaaaaard.
>>
File: 1422688665312.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422688665312.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>120823581
>>
>>120822566
>MC is just ordinary highschool boy
>>
>MC gets beat up and takes verbal abuse from a tsundere
>when he fights back he's the bad guy
>>
>>120823636
>ordinary
>>
>>120823576
>I can sort of stand a harem if the MC is canonically really good-looking, important, rich etc.,

I'm saying that relations even those that involve multiple spouses can stem from things as frivolous as he was nice to me or he courted me in the market
>>
>MC is an idiot
>Yet he is a genius when it comes to fighting
>>
>>120823686
hello shounen formula 101
>>
>>120823492
This.
In harem anime gary stu >>> beta faggot. At least when MC is a special snowflake demon lord half-dragon batman reincarnation it makes sense every girl wants to ride his dick.
Also there is a higher chance a gary stu will be able to at least not have a panic attack every time he sees a girl.
>>
>>120823686
That makes some sense. I know a lot a dumb people who can fight well. Anime just plays it was over the top.
>>
>>120823645
But very rarely in an anime harem do you see an MC with multiple spouses. The large majority of the time, it's simply many girls taking an interest in the MC and going after him. Spouses implies multiple girls "win." which never really happens, so I'm sorry but your example just isn't holding.
>>
>>120823364
What anime is this?
>>
>>120823349
>MC is the MC
>>
>>120823769
Boku no Pico II: Pico to Chico
>>
>>120823769
Boku no Congratulations
>>
>>120823769
My Little Bear Can't Be this Yellow
>>
>>120823755
>implying you have to marry each girl to have multiple relations

Tell me anon what are people whom are polyamorous doing, aren't there multiple scenarios in real life in which one person has multiple partners. I'm sorry but you seem to leave in a non real world.
>>
>>120823769
Hyouka
>>
File: 1420319000364.jpg (192KB, 500x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420319000364.jpg
192KB, 500x496px
>>120823364
>MC proceeds to run away for the third time
>>
>>120823769
The one where MC knows, he knows he's let you down.
>>
>>120823791
>>120823806
uh-huh I'm 100% sure that's it, of course.
>>
>>120823835
Who said anything about marriage? Is English your second language?
>aren't there multiple scenarios in real life in which one person has multiple partners
Do you live in Africa? Are you a Mormon?
>>
>>120823686
>MC is genius
>Yet he is idiot when it comes to relationship
>>
File: 1419301275539.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419301275539.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>120823897
>MC is a genius
>but author is not, so MC's superior intelligence is reduced to fa estival of asspulls
>>
>>120823890
no you faggot I live in america but you seem to have posted to example in which what I say is true. I wasn't just talking about those though because you can have multiple girlfriends in real life and only choose to marry one/go steady with one.
>>
> MC gets himself a love interest
> MCs childhood friend realizes she likes him
> MCs forgotten childhood friend appears again
> X girls join the harem
> Everyone single one is a better girl than MCs love interest
>>
File: Erika 1.jpg (316KB, 1000x952px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Erika 1.jpg
316KB, 1000x952px
>Amerifatasses are not obese and never shoot anyone
>Swedes are not cuckolds who tolerantly watch while nogs culturally enrich their women
>Slavs and Finns are not mongoloid rape machines
>French don't kill cartoonists they disagree with
>Austrians are not trannies who hide girls in their cellars
>Bongs look white and don't praise Allah
>Jewish characters don't chase shekels
>Scots are relevant
>>
>>120823954
>being this retarded

Of course you CAN have multiple girlfriends. But the girlfriends being aware of each other? That's not going to happen unless they're complete whackjobs (incl. Mormons), or foreigners.

And before you say "But the girls don't need to be aware of each other. Oh and I have 47 chromosomes." well that's not a goddamn harem then.
>>
I would love to see a anime where instead of tip toeing around the fact they they like each other, they act like real teenagers and fuck like rabbits until they have a accidental pregnancy they have to deal with alongside saving the world.
>>
>-Why do you like him?
>-Well... He is kind...
>>
File: awful.png (174KB, 680x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
awful.png
174KB, 680x583px
>>120824050
>Being this fucking retarded and then trying to call the answer retarded
thanks for identifying yourself as b8.
>>
File: 1374523702620.jpg (19KB, 637x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374523702620.jpg
19KB, 637x359px
>Have you forgotten our yakusoku from fucking 10 years ago?
>>
File: 21_trisomy.png (17KB, 718x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
21_trisomy.png
17KB, 718x444px
>>120824110
At this point I'm convinced you're not even reading the posts due to either:
1) You're unable to string the words together in your head to form sentences and as such are only replying to individual words as though they are entire sentences

2) Due to a learning disability you were never able to complete your 5th grade of school and thus have limited reading capabilities

3) You have an extra chromosome
>>
>>120823952
Dumb people writing smart people is the worst, regardless of medium.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (962KB, 1851x1851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Autism.jpg
962KB, 1851x1851px
>>120824191
Actually at this point i'm wondering why one as stupid as you keeps replying to me. Especially when you're points get more stupid as you post. You're literally denying evidence to the contrary of you're point because you think it's stupid.
>>
>>120824281
But that's always the case because if writers were smart, they'd be scientists.
>>
>>120824064
Almost sounds like School Days
>>
File: 1419992284782.jpg (95KB, 372x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419992284782.jpg
95KB, 372x568px
>MC never ever makes a move on a girl
>even when he's supposed to be a pervert and/or wants to be harem king
>>
File: 1406507756756.jpg (94KB, 1000x759px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406507756756.jpg
94KB, 1000x759px
>>120824191
>You have Down Syndrome!!
>>120824322
>You have autism!!

What a great thread this turned out to be.
>>
>>120824281
>Dumb people writing
Dumb people shouldn't be writing in the first place.
>>
>>120823897
I don't know if you've ever been around people who've been called "genius" all their life, but this can be pretty accurate. Something like learning social skills was sacrificed for academics.
>>
>>120823897
That's true tho, just look at Tesla
>>
File: 1422453487890.jpg (22KB, 317x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422453487890.jpg
22KB, 317x311px
>MC only fights battles he can't win because he is a gentlemen, doesn't fight for cute girls.
>Has a specific trait that is so strong it powers up his abilities.
>MC was close friends with their rival.
>Always screams their rivals name.

Dioooooooooooo!
>>
>MC-kun, I lo-
>Cue train whistle
>Eh, what did you say?
>N-never mind..
>>
File: 1402341953140.jpg (143KB, 457x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402341953140.jpg
143KB, 457x381px
>MC is an otaku
>>
File: 1404109433389.png (610KB, 817x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404109433389.png
610KB, 817x720px
>>120824819
>unwillingly makes all girls fall for him by doing absolutely nothing
>never takes advantage of that and stays a kissless virgin till the heat death of the universe

I don't get it, if it's supposed to be a wish fulfillment, then shouldn't MC end up with a girl or harem?
>>
File: 1368701946902.png (527KB, 683x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368701946902.png
527KB, 683x720px
>>120825472
>MC has a crush on a harem member
>never takes initiative
>thus the status quo going on and on
>fans shits on the girl instead
>>
File: mido.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mido.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>MC has multiple girls on the D
>doesn't take advantage of the situation and date them all behind each others backs

Why do MCs have to be so dense and or moral fags? Just once can we have a legit pussy slayer who gives no fucks and distributes dick without discretion?
>>
>>120825472

Because that way no otakus will go on a knifing spree because MC doesn't pick best girl and everyone will keep watching.
>>
>MC Has a special right arm
>>
>>120826002
You talking shit about TouMAN?
>>
File: 1360447210177.png (658KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1360447210177.png
658KB, 600x1200px
>>120826002
>actually there is something even more special sealed by this arm
>>
>MC listens to memerap
>>
>>120825472
I solved this recently. It's not that the elevens want a useless neet so they can self-insert and have a wish fulfillment anime. They don't self insert. They just want to watch the girls. But a girl would be devalued, in their minds, if she wer to do something with a guy, so the mc stays unwilling and useless not so they can self-insert, but so that their waifus stay pure.
>>
>MC is a bland, goody-good girl
>>
>>120826133
>MC seems to be a bland, goody-good girl
>is actually one scary bitch
>>
>MC is too dense to realize romance even exists
>>
>>120826002
You better hide, or TouMAN will correct your way of living.
>>
>>120826041
>>120826053
>>120826270
TouMAN has to be the shittest force meme since MANkoto.
>>
File: 1399355461791.png (41KB, 171x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399355461791.png
41KB, 171x189px
>MC has two best friends that became irrelevant after chapter one, only occasionally popping up to do/say retarded and perverted stuff.
>>
File: 1413125233315.jpg (12KB, 407x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413125233315.jpg
12KB, 407x482px
>pure energy
>>
>>120822949
what if it's a school of magic where its all boys and the MC is the only female but not really because the MC is a trap and no one else knows,
has that been done?
>>
>MC has no annoying moral problems and actually writes a crapton of names into the book while maniacally laughing.

That was very fulfilling and the sole reason why 90% of the people watched Death Note
>>
>>120826364
Take out the magic part and that's a pretty common h-manga scenario
>>
>>120824038
pol pls
>>
File: ;p.png (583KB, 662x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
;p.png
583KB, 662x598px
>Alpha MC that can't help but tease every girls he meets
>>
>>120826323
>fuck I hope I don't run into Taniguchi on my way to school
>God fucking damn it
>>
>MC is worst character
>Having to suffer him every episode just for the god-tier side character
>>
>>120826498
Yeah Joe Q is pretty based
>>
File: 77127.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
77127.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>Character is a well-written interesting villain
>Character becomes generic psycho villain once he clashes with MC
>>
>MC is a soldier or a member of some military-like organization
>goes against the orders because of moralfaggotry
>no one even considers punishing him
>>
>>120825836
Have you even watched School Days? God dam it anon.
>>
>>120826491
>can't handle the bantz
fgt
>>
>>120823636
Who is this boy of average looks?
>>
>>120823636
>pinstripes on the inside and the outside of the shirt
Fucking plebiean stop this shit already it's disgusting
It should be pinstripes on the outside nothing on the inside.
>>
>everyone uses guns
>mc uses a sword
>>
File: 1421118164581.gif (990KB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421118164581.gif
990KB, 400x225px
>MC is an average teen who lives a dull, uneventful existence, and then a girl enters his life
>>
>MC wants an ordinary life
>doesn't want to fight anymore or have eager girls chasing after him
>>
>>120827543
>MC wants an ordinary life
Nothing makes me angrier
>>
File: 1421638954585.jpg (76KB, 473x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421638954585.jpg
76KB, 473x527px
>>120823581
>>120823589
>>
>>120827455
>MC was an average teen and had a nomral life until 'that' happened.
>>
>MC is so oblivious of the opposite sex that the girls may as well be invisible
>>
>>120827455
>said girl fell from the sky
>>
File: 1385134033246.jpg (21KB, 500x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385134033246.jpg
21KB, 500x294px
>>120822744
>someone is meta-ing in said threads
>>
>>120823686
>what is jock

>>120823897
>beta nerd
>>
>>120825836
Last time an MC did this, he lost his head
>>
File: indirect kissu.jpg (306KB, 689x1060px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
indirect kissu.jpg
306KB, 689x1060px
>indirect kiss
>>
File: 1421628155694.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421628155694.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>character is so vain he probably thinks the show is about him
>>
>Genius MC has a lazy perverted best friend
>They have literally nothing in common
Why are they even friends
>>
>>120823388
This is true enough. Motives behind having a crush on someone don't really matter, fuck I've heard shit like, "he complimented my shoes" or "he raped me so tenderly"
>>
File: 1408604908799.png (114KB, 258x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408604908799.png
114KB, 258x258px
>>120824819
>MC is an otaku
>Still dense about his own harem
>>
>>120828528
The perverted friend is there to show just how much of a normalfag MC is
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 43


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.