[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all much convenient plot >so many damn filler >generic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Nisekoi---c124--#124---Page-5.png (249KB, 896x554px) Image search: [Google]
Nisekoi---c124--#124---Page-5.png
249KB, 896x554px
>all much convenient plot
>so many damn filler
>generic crap
>shitty harem manga
Honestly, this is exactly like Naruto: I started watching the anime, picked up the manga, and now I'm only reading it to finish it.

I only finished the first episode on Saturday and I'm sick of it.
>>
>>120804169

Try Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa. It's like Nisekoi, only not retarded and there is actual development.
>>
>>120804169
>cryingotter.png
>>
File: tsugumi I am not cute.png (854KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tsugumi I am not cute.png
854KB, 1280x720px
>>120804169
Tsugumi is the only reason to bother
>>
>>120804169

>hating Nisekoi for all the same bullshit reasons that the cool kids do

Cry more. I feel like having a martini on the rocks tonight.
>>
>>120804169
>now I'm only reading it to finish it.
You're a fucking faggot narutard anyway, why do you think anyone cares about your shitty blog? If you've watched one fucking episode and you hate it, just drop it. There's literally no reason for you to stay here and bitch, the majority of us have invested at least 2 years into this shit. Fuck off.
>>120806966
Every week for three fucking years, and she's still a side character. Fucking kill me.
>>
>>120807308

Tsugumi is love, but she's not going to win the Rakubowl. Sorry to say, but you should stop reading here.
>>
File: lnisekoi140_010_rhs.jpg (201KB, 869x1275px) Image search: [Google]
lnisekoi140_010_rhs.jpg
201KB, 869x1275px
>being this mad

Besides arguing over who's best girl, which is Tsugumi btw , I don't understand how people get upset over Nisekoi. It's fun, light reading for me.
>>
>>120807403
>she's not going to win the Rakubowl.
Did it come across like I cared about that? I'm just pissed off she doesn't get enough focus. I could care less who wins.
>>120807498
OP is a retard that secretly enjoys it but is parroting what he sees everone bitch about in the threads
>>
>>120807308
Tsugumi is part of the reason I dislike the way the manga headed. All these fricking confessions just floating at the surface from a million different people. The premise of Nisekoi is great.I don't care if it's original, but two people forced to fake date then seeing where that goes. But three years of almost zero plot development by GOD.
>You're a fucking faggot narutard anyway
We were all pretty much Narutards. Get off your high horse.
>>120806579
>helpful discussion
I'll add it to the list. Apparently there's an anime coming out this year so I'll definitely pick that up.
>>
>>120807644
>fricking
>We were all pretty much Narutards. Get off your high horse.
Stop projecting and shoot yourself. You belong on MAL or Gaia, not /a/.
>>
>>120807644

It's great, just try to get beyond your initial reaction to the art style. Not only does the art get better, but it grows on you.

And Mikan doesn't stay an uberbitch for very long.
>>
>>120807559
>OP is a retard that secretly enjoys it but is parroting what he sees everone bitch about in the threads
Literally the second thread I've ever seen of this. First thread was a few days ago, something about Shaft animation, and I got a link to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XQsDRxOc3E and thought How cheesingly adorable!!!!!! ^^^^^

Naturally, I'd never read an /a/ thread without being 100% caught-up on the series.
>>
>>120807644
>three years
It's been three days for you, you fucking homo. /a/ is not your blog, and underage faggots are not allowed.
>>
>>120807813
> How cheesingly adorable!!!!!! ^^^^^
>I have been on /a/ for a few hours
Fuck off.
>>
File: ring-ring.png (23KB, 411x408px) Image search: [Google]
ring-ring.png
23KB, 411x408px
>>120807827
>pity my suffering for three years
Been there. I can pity you. Here's some pity.
>>120807906
>Oh no! He used exclamation points and stuff!!!1 He must be new here, I must point that out >_<
I could troll with that shit all day long, but why bother when I was just putting down what was going through my head? Who cares if it was a cheesy thought? The series itself is 100% cheese. How about you talk about Nisekoi instead of how long you think I've been on 4chan?
And if you think being called a newfag for using !!! or emotes on /a/ is unique to /a/, try visiting some other boards :)
>>
>>120808156
>pity my suffering for three years
Are you retarded? When did I say that? I'm calling you a fucking moron for making a blog post and stating the same shit that people have been saying for years.
>>
File: 1422571250852.jpg (84KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422571250852.jpg
84KB, 720x720px
>>120804169
I don't regret even for a second that I dropped this shit.
>>
File: img000026.png (265KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
img000026.png
265KB, 870x1236px
>Reading a romance manga
>Published by Jump
>Expecting it to go anywhere
>When mangaka only go to Jump for instant cashcow for writing long-running series
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.