[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why the birthrate in Japan is so low.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (659KB, 710x585px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
659KB, 710x585px
This is why the birthrate in Japan is so low.
>>
Low standards? I don't follow.
>>
>>120798525
- economic slump
- no immigration
- over worked
- women more career focused; less into raising families
- men even less interested in children; more into hobbies
- greater rift between men/women and realistic standards
>>
>>120798703
you forgot
- riding their bike's off into the sunset instead of smashing that shit
>>
>cutest 2D waifus
>3DPD women as career focused as old men
>kids are naturally shitty and noisy, silent and proper kids are autists who will grow up to be genetic losers

japan is heaven you shits.
>>
>>120798525
A thus begins the beautiful decline of humanity
>>
>>120798807
>3rd world countries having 10 kids for every 1 kid not in japan
>>
If everyone got a waifu, instead of the world ending bathing in nuclear fire, we'd get a YKK scenario where the world just peacefully winds down.
>>
>>120798865
>5/10 of those kids will die before they turn 4 years old and the other 5 will never achieve anything
>>
>>120798525
Urbanization. It always happens.
>>
>>120798525
Because 3D Jap women look like creepy goblin monsters in comparison?
>>
>>120798525

- Economic Stagnation for 35 years now
- Stiff Immigration policies
- Average 12 hours of work per day. Japanese even have a word specific to death from overwork (過労死)
- No overwork pay. Japanese are "incentivized" to overwork for the "good" of the company.
- Women can't be career focused mothers, they usually have to choose between career and work. They usually choose the later, they don't want to let go of their financial independence
- Men and Women alike, less interested in children. Childcare in Japan is extremely expensive (From daycare to university), And relationship wise it's "too much work"
- Education is usually bad, too much emphasis on decoration and mediocrity. People are not "allowed" to stand out for the sake of harmony of the class
>>
Eventually we will progress into a true progressive age, and natural humans will decline in favor of cyborgs, androids and the genetically enhanced.
Waifus are just one sign of many leading to the golden age of degeneracy that the real, ignorant, animalistic human race will fall during
>>
>>120799625

I don't want people to die out. Or an age of degeneracy.
>>
>>120799317
>Stiff Immigration policies

That's a very good thing though.
>>
>>120798525
>implying anyone want to breed with some Maplelanders
>>
>>120800454
But I like Sento and the Fairies.
>>
Its their waifu's fault
>>
>>120800055

Not much when your population will decline to 3/4 of their actual size in 2050.

And half of that 3/4 will be older 50.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.