[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 3 the Movie #3: Falling Down Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1384714106044.png (679KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1384714106044.png
679KB, 480x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqVk8KUMv5k

Aigis best waifu.
>>
is the second one on BD yet?
>>
loks fukin gay
>>
>>120798485
just lik ur mom XD
>>
>>120798523

>>being so butthurt
>>
>>120798602
>>butthurt=/=shitposting
>>
>>120798427
It doesn't come out til May.
Because fuck you that's why.
>>
So are there going to be 3 or 4 movies total? So far there was SPRING of Birth, MidSUMMER Knight's Dream, and now FALLing Down. Will there be one based on winter?
>>
>>120799776
I have the same question. Thought it was gonna be a trilogy, but this makes me happy. P3 is an excellent game and it deserves a quality movie adaptation, not the QUALITY fest that was the P4 anime.
>>
>>120799925
It really should. My main issue is I feel like there's to much story left for just one more movie without it feeling compressed as hell. If the second one did end at Shinji's death, I just don't think 1 movie can do the final arcana shadows, Ikutsuki's betrayal, Ryoji's appearance, the fights with Strega, the coming of Nyx, and Makoto's death justice, especially considering that those final months, while long and tended to drag in game, only dragged because there was a lot of story going on. Yet I also feel like a 4th movie would be a little too much unless you included the Answer, but I feel you'd rather have the Nyx battle be the climax.
>>
>>120799925
The movie was filled with QUALITY
>>
>>120800316
Maybe they'll release a "The Answer" adaptation as ovas or something? They can't just ignore that part of the story because it really is important.

And Aigis being the main character will be just too much for an Aigis-fag like me, can't wait
>>
>>120800440
Much less than the P4 Animation
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.