[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silver lost.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Oreshura_v06_235.jpg (177KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Oreshura_v06_235.jpg
177KB, 798x1200px
So Silver lost in LN.

>"I can't keep continuing as your fake boyfriend. I can't be your accomplice."

>"……Y-You want me to use force?"

>Masuzu's voice was trembling right now.

>"Did you forget, Eita? I still have my hands on your notebook. I just have to move my fingers and all of your embarrassing black histories will be released all over the Internet for the world to see—"

>"Then release it."

>"Huh?"

>"I said you can release it. It's enough."

>"Eita…...?"

>"To tell you the truth, Hime, the notebook that Masuzu usually reads from is actually mine."

>I've already made a firm resolution.

>Hime courageously confessed all of her black histories. What reason was there if I couldn't summon my own courage?

>"You'll regret this, Eita."

>Masuzu slowly started taking steps back as she angrily stared at me.

>"If you want to apologize right now, I'll forgive you and only release ten pages—"

>"This isn't a trial period. Just release them all in one breath."

>"If you find it embarrassing to admit it in front of Akishino-san, then tonight you can come to the usual coffee shop to apologize. Then, I'll forgive you and only release twenty pages—"

>"I said, it doesn't matter. Just release all of them."

>"In that case, before I go to bed, if you just give me a phone call then I'll—"

>"I said that it was enough!"

>Masuzu's eyes were filled with tears and she shook her head nonstop.

>"You'll regret this, Eita. No, I'll definitely make you regret this!"

>The loud shouts made all the crows that were sitting on the telephone lines all disperse. After Masuzu threw down that final sentence, she ran away.
>>
---

>While she waited for the computer to boot up, Masuzu opened a locked drawer and took out an old-fashioned notebook.

>This was the 「Chuuni Notebook」 that was stuffed full with Eita's black history.

>"Hehehe, hahehehehe, hehehehehehehehehehehe."

>Muffled laughter spilled over from her stiff lips. Although it felt so undignified, she couldn't refrain from it.

>Her heart was brimming with wicked happiness, but somewhere deep in corner of her heart, there was this unsure thought:

>—How did it end up like this?

>"Aaahhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

>Masuzu felt a pain like a knife twisted in her heart.

>She wanted to eliminate those warm feelings that were springing up from her heart, but she kept feeling those stabs of pain again and again.

>It was enough. Just release it all.

And in the next chapter, Chiwa kisses Eita for the 2nd time (pic).
>>
Silver a shit anyway.
>>
Silver best girl.
>>
File: 8.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
MIRAI E TO
FUTARI NO WONDER TALE
>>
Japan really has a thing for boring girls. Anyone else would have been great.
>>
File: 000245.jpg (1MB, 2396x3534px) Image search: [Google]
000245.jpg
1MB, 2396x3534px
I hate to tell you, but MC has always had more interest in Silver than Orange. She has always been the only girl he's kissed out of his own volition.
>>
>>120770716
Orange was best girl, so that's amazing news.
>>
worst girl lost

all is right in the world
>>
She was a Jojo fan. That makes her the best and everything else boring.
>>
File: 12b8945284.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12b8945284.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>120770742
>ur face when Masuzu lost

Sorry, I don't buy it. As much I like Chiwa way more than silver, it will really defeats its purpose if silver lost. And remember silver still has a lot of plot device ammunition in her backpack. Not only her issue with love but also her whole affair with her family. So no, I won't fall to the same ruse twice.
>>
>>120770716
What happened to pink? No Ai-chan dai shourii ;_;
>>
YES YES YES YES YES
>>
>OP posts stuff from the end of volume 6.
There are 8 volumes out.
Nice try 8/10.
>>
>>120770716
nice try OP you almost got me
>>
My osananajimi loving self is pleased with these news.
>>
>>120770716
I don't know what's worse, you trying to trick people or people gullible enough to believe you.
>>
File: 000236.jpg (770KB, 2373x3524px) Image search: [Google]
000236.jpg
770KB, 2373x3524px
>>120770716
It's unfortunate you think that.
>>
File: 1416546597389.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416546597389.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>mfw they overcome this rough-patch with more kissing
>>
>Try to trick people into believing Silver lost
>get blown the fuck out instead

Orangefags BTFO
>>
>>120771259
More like 6/10, especially with volume 9 coming out just last month.
>>
>>120770716
Old as fuck
>>
>>120770887
I can't unhear that
>>
>>120770716

From volume 8:
>Eita grabs Masuzu and she resists, saying it would be bad for Chiwa if she sees them.
>Then Eita tells her she's the one he wants to help right now and then kisses her. (>>120771846)

Also
>I'll help you.
>Same with Chiwa, Masuzu, Hime and A-chan.
>I'll gather you up, and I will love you.
>However, I'll give my heart to no one.
>I'll definitely fall for no one.
>As an Anti-Love, I'll love all of you.
>This will be the birth of the most popular and lonesome man.
>Love crazed people, pay attention!
>Tremble and fear before me!
>The fake harem-king.
>From now on, that will be my dream!

So no one's lost or won, good luck with that OP.
>>
>>120772356
Eita is really contradicting and belittling himself here. He should just admit that he has feelings for everyone in his harem and go the Sugisaki Ken route where he works hard to make everyone happy with himself included.
>>
>>120772146
Tamura Yukari is a goddess, that's why.
>>
>>120771846
Eita's only doing that because he feels obligated to make everyone happy. Look at his expression.
He still hates romance as much as ever.

You underestimate the extent to which Eita is fucked in the head.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.