[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy can't kill servants Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: shiki.jpg (21KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
shiki.jpg
21KB, 240x300px
This guy can't kill servants
Discuss.
>>
he could erase them from existence.

he has one of the top-tier abilities in the series.
>>
this thread? again?
>>
File: 008_336.jpg (690KB, 1198x1500px) Image search: [Google]
008_336.jpg
690KB, 1198x1500px
This girl can kill servants.
Discuss
>>
>>120699341
But he can't erase their heroic spirit so they're not erased. He's only removing the copy or vessel of the spirit.
>>
>>120699286
Obviously. He has his glasses on, he can't kill jack shit.
>>
>>120699450
Neither can you fucking wagor
>>
>>120699523
and? later Shiki can destroy concepts.

he could easily destroy their concept, but with disastrous results, I assume.
>>
>>120699286
He could, but his brain would would turn into goop in exchange.
>>
>>120699887
He still can't access the throne of heroes
>>
>>120699286
if he can kill vampires he can kill servants since vampire>4 servants
>>
>>120700038
kill is an understatement, he can make them never have existed at all.
>>
>>120700038
But vampires are conceptually different from servants.
>>
>>120700103
yeah they are conceptually better
>>
Why is Shiki so handome?
>>
>>120700124
Except in the fact that their spirit is in their body so killing the vampire kills it's spirit while killing a servant doesn't remove it's spirit or history
>>
>>120700095
what does it mean when it says this like nobody remembers them? Didn't Arcruied still remember Chaos after he was erased?
>>
>>120700261
Nope
>>
>>120700252
if they have no physical body anymore they are technically losers in the fight since they are back to being stuck in the throne of heroes
>>
>>120699286
If they just stand there doing nothing he can. But like even 1% crippled Arc says, he can't do shit against an opponent ready to fight him. He can roll a natural 20 on his assassinations, but nothing else.
>>
>>120699887
>later Shiki can destroy concepts

Only if he's in stabbing range.
>>
>>120699450
That girl can also kill time among other things that everyone needs.
>>
>>120700344
The standard Nasu bullshit response to fights where nobody in typemoon fights seriously until its too late. Love the author.
>>
I don't like how much T-M wanks F/SN.

Yes that means I want them to wank Tsukihime instead. What about it faggot?
>>
>>120700410
So he would get btfo by anyone if it actually came down to a fight.
>>
File: 1338814548917.png (339KB, 667x810px) Image search: [Google]
1338814548917.png
339KB, 667x810px
>>120699450
Okay
>>
>>120700451
Pretty much anyone can kill a little anemic human without any effort. It's only when he gets bonus assassination and sneak modifiers like against Louvre and Arc or the opponent literally just stands there to give him the first attack that he'd be able to do anything.
>>
File: shiki05.jpg (28KB, 330x492px) Image search: [Google]
shiki05.jpg
28KB, 330x492px
His power could kill servants, though he himself is not physically capable of fighting one and trying to comprehend their death would very likely make him a vegetable.
>>
>>120700544

This. Ryougi doesn't have the vegetable problem, she just isn't fast enough.
>>
>>120700095
But that's wrong. He ends a things existence by forcing the concept of death upon it. Never has anything implied that he erases the concept of them having existed.
>>
Servants are overpowered as shit in-universe,

Except when they're not in order to preserve drama.
>>
>>120700544
She looks wayy too happy about this situation.
>>
>>120700544
I don't think there is much issue in understanding their deaths. If it is before the Nero fight, probably, but any time after that should be pie compared to trying to figure out how to see that guy's death.
>>
>>120699286
Nasu already said he can kill Servants. His eyes can kill anything spiritual. Nasu's own words.

Old elitist /tm/ got BTFO by Nasu in the TM 10th anniversary.
>>
>>120700612
Nigger do you even read?
>>
>>120700653

It's a shop. That being said, Arc is so comfortable around Shiki that she would probably like the attention there.
>>
>>120700654
The existence of "living" creatures is easier to grasp than the "life" of objects and spiritual/magical phenomena.
>>
>>120700707

Unless it's a chair. Their death is apparently real real easy to grasp when you're going crazy.
>>
>>120700679
Which is bullshit that the author can retcon stuff like that. Nobody even cares what he says. He can't just retcon stuff after 10 years
>>
>>120700528
None of his opponents are killed in the first attack they try to kill him. Like Nero when he notices his monsters are getting fucked up or Roa who literally knows what his abilities are. Whenever a human beats something Nasu just claims its luck or they weren't trying hard enough because his fight writing abilities are shit.
>>
>>120700707
Nero is not an example of a living creature. He's an example of a conglomerate of existences piled upon each other in such a way that it buries the "core" of him inside a literal world. He's about as conceptual as you can get.
>>
File: shiki shock.png (58KB, 308x214px) Image search: [Google]
shiki shock.png
58KB, 308x214px
>>120700752
Generally Shiki doesn't seem to have many issues with his eyes when his Nanaya blood or SHIKI have heavy influence on him.
>>
>>120700528
>Pretty much anyone can kill a little anemic human without any effort.
Shiki fought Nero straight on. That was a straight up fight. With Nero moving faster than Arcueid. With Nero still having over 500 lives in his tank. With Nero, a DAA, where all DAA move faster than bullets.

And Shiki was never touched by Nero even once during their fight once Shiki woke up and killed over 50 beasts in a blink of an eye.

This is also not minding the fact that Shiki's dad, Kiri, would have killed Kouma had he utilized either a Noble Phantasm or had MEoDP in under three strikes.
>>
>>120700761

Sadly yes he can, that's one of the flaws of having all the canon in one man's hands: he can do whatever he wants with it and you can't contrast it with "nuh uh, it's not canon" because he's the sole authority
>>
>>120700761
>bullshit
A retcon means Nasu went back on his words. Nasu NEVER said Shiki could not kill Servants. He also never said that Shiki could not develop into something that could defeat Servants.
>>
>>120700831
It's mentioned directly in the fight all he would have had to do is back away for a bit to win. The fight is basically like standing out in traffic and facing a bunch of cars, but all you have to do is prick the cars with a pin before they hit you to stop them (and have the freak of nature ability to face them head-on without shitting your pants while your guts are hanging out of your body.)
>>
>>120700752
In fairness, being crazy probably takes a load off you because your brain is no longer being bound by logic, so the idea of "inanimate objects shouldn't have the concept of death" won't affect you because your brain isn't processing things that way.
>>
>>120700752
He didn't use any points on the chair though, right? Just the lines.

>>120700707
As far as I remember, (been a long time, and of course this is from translated material), To understand the "life" of non-living objects doesn't Shiki have to become more like a non-living object? I thought I remembered that shiki sees that which is the same as him (onaji, 同じ, was that word used?) So to fully comprehend and consistently see death in non-living things would cause him to be that way.
>>
>>120700876
No, he mentioned as much in the who can fight Servants Q&A.
>>
File: 1422679014831.gif (97KB, 290x242px) Image search: [Google]
1422679014831.gif
97KB, 290x242px
I saw this gif on other thread.
Is it nanaya shiki or different character ?

I haven't read KT.
Did he appear on KT ?
>>
>>120700987

He also said Gilgamesh is on par with 5 servants.

Doesn't stop him from getting shitstomped either one on one or be a human.
>>
>>120700930
>It's mentioned directly in the fight all he would have had to do is back away for a bit to win.
Did you even read the fight, you fucker?

Nero was in quite the distance away. That's how he had the time to send out his dragons, unicorns, and giant crabs.

He also had to charge Shiki two times, because he was from a distance. The only times that Nero was close to Shiki was due to the charging attacks he made.
>>
>>120700955
I really need to just reread Tsukihime, but I remember the reasoning being that as a human/organic being, his brain is naturally more geared towards comprehending similar existences. He can see the "death" of nonorganic things but it takes a lot more effort since it goes against his defined idea of "living".
>>
>>120701015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWlK24U_g68
Satsujinki
>>
>>120701030
In the final clash, Shiki was pretty much dead, so Nero could have just waited but couldn't because of lolvampirepride or something.
>>
>>120700987
>No, he mentioned as much in the who can fight Servants Q&A.
>who can fight
Is different from "kill".
And when Nasu said that, those were the base forms of those characters.

Ciel can only fight defensively against Servants. But when she gets equipped with Church weapons, she can fight on equal terms with Servants.

The Shiki there is not on his beyond-Kiri potential level yet, and we know what Kiri was able to do to Kouma six years from retirement.

Most people who parrot that interview are dumbasses who can't read or know what words mean.
>>
File: satsujinki.jpg (135KB, 750x1063px) Image search: [Google]
satsujinki.jpg
135KB, 750x1063px
>>120701015
Satsujinki. Slightly older Shiki who is living as Arc's knight/guardian and trying to find a way to stave off her bloodlust. Read the short story "Talk".
>>
>>120701015
>Is it nanaya shiki or different character

Yes and no,

The Nanaya blood makes him go nutty when in the presence of something natural or demonic. It's why he tried to rape Arcueid that one time because it reacted to her eye power, and it's how he can suddenly do ninja shit like running on walls.

But there is also a separate personality of sorts called Nanaya, which is I suppose kinda like what he would have grown up to become if he was raised by the Nanaya and not the Tohnos. That's the version that gets brought into semi-existence by the Tatari.
>>
If Shiki is the MC and needs to kill a servant you are goddamn right he will kill a servant. Just like every MC and protags in typemoon if they need to win they will win and then someone will tell them it was because the enemy wasn't serious so they were lucky after the fight.
>>
>>120701017
1 in 1000000 chance win != Gil being weak.
>>
>>120701154

According to Nasu, odds to win mean nothing against MC power.
>>
More important, Why everyone talks about Sakura and worms?.

And yeah I know she is a fucking slut who eats cum from every single man and squeeze your dick like a educated prostitute.
>>
>>120701092
>pretty much dead
No, he couldn't. Because he was in the middle of trapping Arcueid to defeat her, which meant to run away he had to leave that place or see his Soil of Genesis destroyed without a fight. Besides, if Nero just ran away, Shiki would still survive by Arcueid putting his familiars in Shiki's body.
>>
>>120701109
Ciel can't do shit to Servants. It's mentioned with Seven and some kind of anti-magus shit from the Association (Gazamy? can't remember), she might, might be able to shit on Caster.
>>
>>120701219

Because she literally has worms wriggling inside her body that feed off her mana.
>>
>>120701017
Well he did get killed by shirou so he's pretty weak.
>>
>>120701145
>But there is also a separate personality of sorts called Nanaya, which is I suppose kinda like what he would have grown up to become if he was raised by the Nanaya and not the Tohnos. That's the version that gets brought into semi-existence by the Tatari.
It's really not a separate persona, so much as him giving in to his natural demon hunting instincts. As for the Tatari, that Nanaya Shiki is the physical manisfestation of Shiki's fears of what he'd be like if he fully embraced his murderous urges.
>>
>>120701247
It's also another personality sort of. The death conversation with SHIKI in Kohaku's route was that personality surfacing, and he even mentions it vs Roa in Melty Blood AA.
>>
>>120701247
>It's really not a separate persona, so much as him giving in to his natural demon hunting instincts

I meant the Nanaya you encounter in KT, since it's all in Shiki's head it is in essence a second personality.
>>
>>120701237
The fact that Ciel can directly compete with Medea means she can directly compete with other Servants. Because that implies that her magecraft equals Medea's magic that can damage Servants.

Ciel has prana capacity that is higher than most Servants.
>>
>>120701242
Disgusting.

Why she do that ? is a curse or something?. Besides how many dicks cum inside of her leaving aside shirou and her brother.
>>
File: 1422270719538.png (237KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1422270719538.png
237KB, 825x1200px
>implying this guy has no chance to kill a servant
They would underestimate him and pay for it. When Lancer was playing with Shirou at his house before he summoned Saber, If he tried that with Shiki I guarantee he would get killed by Flash run/Flash cut bullshit.
>>
>>120701244
>b-b-but muh kings pride!
this is literally the dumbest reason someone would lose a fight and i fucking hate how much Nasu uses it. guess his pride is stronger than his boredom from sitting in the throne of heroes for years if not forever.
>>
>>120701320
>Why she do that ?

She didn't have a choice. The Matous have a really shitty way of utilizing magic.
>>
>>120699450
>girl
She's a mom. All typemoons should fear the milf.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.