[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really true? Do japanese women think this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: uiuint.jpg (183KB, 1631x934px) Image search: [Google]
uiuint.jpg
183KB, 1631x934px
Is this really true? Do japanese women think this?
>>
yeah, anime never lies.
>>
>men are so cute

fucking sluts
>>
Boyz r qt
>>
>>120691985
No, but dragon women do.
>>
>>120691985
Which anime are these semon demons from?
>>
>>120694007
I think you mean sperm wyrms.
>>
>>120694121
more like goo gooks
>>
>>120694007
semen dragons
>>
>>120694121
>Spunk Monks
FTFY
>>
File: 1408108041037.png (143KB, 358x368px) Image search: [Google]
1408108041037.png
143KB, 358x368px
>>120691985
Of course! Everything in anime is true, didn't you know?
>>
Yeah
I'm pretty sure all women think like this, since my pretty much GF calls me cute all the time
>>
>hard capping a screenshot

thanks kill la kill
>>
>>120691985
Why is the food so detailed?
>>
>tfw cute as fuck male, even my offline friends agree
>never had a real girlfriend

How do I even aproach a girl? I fear of being rejected..
>>
>>120695010
Approach boys instead.
>>
>>120695010
Here's what my old buddy used to tell me
>If a girl says no, then it's on to the next bitch

Or this works too >>120695066
>>
>>120691985
i imagine them being shy and quirky
>>
>>120695010
>go to any social gathering
>approach drunk girls
>hey bb wun sum fuk
>???
>lose your magical powers
>>
>>120695010
I had never even tried to get a girlfriend. How do you do this shit? It's baffling.
>ayyy bby wan some coffee?
Is that how it works?
Regards, autist.
>>
>>120695010
Just b urself dude
>>
>>120695066
I have been approached by them a lot but I'm no homo.

>>120695102
I'll try to go to the nearest anime con I guess.
I hate to go alone though

>>120695480
Unless its a long time friend that you already know, I think that you need to be physically attractive and confident to interest a totally stranger.
>>
>>120691985
I don't know about you, but I'm cute as fuck.
>>
>>120691985
>Do japanese women think this?
No, you idiot. Women are horrible, Japanese women especially. Women from Japanese anime are so great precisely because Japanese men need escapism from their horrible women. If it weren't for that, suicide rates among Japanese men would be higher than their already sky-high rates.
>>
>>120695010
Why would you even want a girlfriend? You need to spent too much time on them, leaving little to yourself. They also tend to be a real hassle, but maybe not immediately after starting out, but what about 3-5 years later? The problems that stem are just not worth the benefits (if any) that you might get.
>>
>>120695102
What is bb abbreviated from, and how do you pronounce the word?
>>
>>120695480
Low success rate:
>walk up to random girl
>Hey, I'm anon and I thought you looked pretty cute!
>Want to get some coffee?
High as fuck success rate:
>Girl you know
>Open up to her
>Falls in love with you instantly
(This only works if you're normally a manly guy, closed, calm and collected)
Alpha mode:
>drop pants
>"It ain't gonna suck itself bby :^)"
>>
>>120696011
Baby/babe etc.
>>
cute men are definitely cute
/a/nons are probably mostly not cute.
Also japanese culture forces most men to have qualities that no woman would find attractive (spinelessness, robotic diligence, passive aggressiveness, never speaking your mind) on top of the fact that they are generally manlets and have small dicks
I feel bad for both japanese men and women. No wonder they have such a suicide rate, such low reproduction, and need so much escapism.
>>
>>120696009
While I completely agree with what you said, I still have this hole deep inside that needs filling.
I mean, pretty much everyone I know here has a girlfriend, wife, kids waiting home for them to come back.
Meanwhile I'm all alone, with no one to ask me how was my day, to watch movies together, to cook for me, etc
I love being alone but I don't want to die alone.
>>
File: 1411029879835.gif (302KB, 307x281px) Image search: [Google]
1411029879835.gif
302KB, 307x281px
>>120696174
I've got holes that need filling too
>>
>>120696174
Have you ever had something you are pasionate about? A dream or a long term goal? Find that and that hole you speak of will be filled, I guarantee it.
>>
>>120695010
Just ask your family to introduce you one.
Nothing ever goes wrong with that
>>
>>120696174
You don't need to to to all trouble of getting a romantic partner for that.
Just a best friend to live with. Much more reliable.
>>
>>120695811
>I'll try to go to the nearest anime con I guess.
>Go to the nearest anime con
>Go to
>Anime Con
>Ever going to an anime con
>>
>>120697959
Not him but I go because unlike you guys I have /sp/tier normalfag friends that aren't autistic.

We do it every year to laugh at weebs
>>
File: 1349347531327.jpg (351KB, 1906x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1349347531327.jpg
351KB, 1906x1080px
>>120696792
>single dad goes to china for work
>he's probably having an affair there
>tries to hook me up with a rural village girl
>tries REALLY fucking hard
>sends me a pic of her
>she looks like a man, not qt 3.14 at all
>tell him no
>keeps harassing me about it
>a year later find out he and the girl's mother were childhood friends that lost contact after she moved away to chinkland
>She married, but her husband died. Since they're both single now they just remarried each other
>Dad was trying to hook me up with my ugly-as-sin new step-sister

What the fuck dad? Are you retarded?
>>
>>120698038
>paying expensive as fuck con fare to laugh at people who are probably enjoying themselves more than you

You're not even autistic, just a fucking faggot.
>>
>>120698200
It's not just to laugh at people, the best part is doing joining the larping where they I get to beat the shit out of weebs with my great sword.

After we get bored of the con we just go out and get shit faced.

You're a faggot too
>>
>>120696174
You dont really think a relationship a guarantee you won't die alone do you? If she dies before you, you just died alone. If you die before her then you had someone at your side but the cost is the person you care about most has to suffer that fate you are so scared of.
>>
>>120696174
Thats why you should have a waifu. She will always be with you. she will never die before you.
Do it for her /a/non.
>>
>>120698108
My friend's grandmother runs a Buddhist temple and forces every one of his siblings and cousins who has reached adulthood to a particular guy/girl, obviously to strengthen relationships.
And if the relationship doesn't work out she'll find another to force on the victim until he/she gives in.
>>
>>120696174
What this anon said, as well as wanting the feeling of waking up beside someone, having that warmth of body that is by you, that feeling of someone caring for you. It's been a long time since I felt that. I Had a dream about it once never felt that good before. For that moment nothing else mattered, and I would trade sex for it.
>>
>>120699522
That's pathetic anon. You won't be truly strong unless you are able to cope with absolute solitude.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.