[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT; Shows only you seemed to care/know about Pic related: It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Gad_Guard_2003_DVD_Cover.jpg (85KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gad_Guard_2003_DVD_Cover.jpg
85KB, 357x500px
ITT; Shows only you seemed to care/know about

Pic related: It was great until they got to the dull "MC leaves city to find his dad" thing in the second half. Still. I absolutely loved the show's "urban retro" artstyle and aesthetic, especially the old-school esque designs of the robots, as well as the jazz soundtrack
>>
That series would've been great if not for that second half.
>>
>>120646150
the main girl was pretty hot and her winning was enough
>>
File: haunted_junction_small.jpg (122KB, 241x330px) Image search: [Google]
haunted_junction_small.jpg
122KB, 241x330px
This series taught me what a "shotacon" is
>>
File: melodyofoblivion.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
melodyofoblivion.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
For shame.
>>
File: kenyuu densetsu yaiba.jpg (156KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
kenyuu densetsu yaiba.jpg
156KB, 423x600px
Waiting for someone to sub it all so discussion can happen.
>>
>>120647133
You know that was my first anime growing up. That and BT'd.
>>
>>120647036
I fucking love this show's OP. It's just so generically mid-to-late-90's anime OP-sounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBAOnLtp2yI
>>
File: shittaste.png (832KB, 1198x416px) Image search: [Google]
shittaste.png
832KB, 1198x416px
>not watching AZN TV
>on fuse there was fucking rose quartet or some shit dude had a giant hole in him and like there was a girl and demons and flower shop I dont remember
>AZN tv also had type moon phase and record of lodos war
>trinity blood
>descendants of darkness
>that flying show that S2 sucked but cloud age symphony is all I remember from that

goddamn was I the only one who watched all that?
>>
>>120648140
I've seen Trinity Blood and Kurozuka.

Trinity Blood was a bit rushed but I enjoyed Kurozuka a lot. It is probably one of my favorite animes.
>>
>>120647133
Oh i still remember all those zigzags he had to make with his sword to perform his thunder sword shit.
>>
>>120648233
ROLLING THUNDER SPECIAL
>>
>>120648228
its my "favorite" really, take a low budget and PACK the shit out of it. Even the OP was part of the show. It was really well made in many ways. The animation was far from lazy and I don't remember and QUALITY from it at all. I hope it aged well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.