[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold, the fate of all riajuu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Behold, the fate of all riajuu
>>
>Decim sending whores to hell where they belong.

Sasuga Decim.
>>
NONA BEST GIRL
O
N
A

B
E
S
T

G
I
R
L
>>
>>120630770
This episode was actually pretty sad.
>>
>>120630770
she goes to the void right?
>>
>>120632370
It is. If she never had partners that would treat her like shit she won't probably end up like that. But in the process she neglected her children. It's too late when she's about to change.
>>
>>120632419
Yes.
She won't get a new life to give birth more kids of random dudes she fucked in the public bathroom before leaving them to take care of themselves.

Sieg heil !
Heil Nona!
Heil Decim !
Fuck Onna!
>>
>>120632509
the way she crushed that nerd head against the arcade was brutal, fucking bitch burn in the void!
>>
>>120632568
she will have the etrenity to think about what she did.
According to the moon readers, the website of the show says people in there remain with their negative emotions with 0 choice but to stay still, thinking about whatever they can think about.
>>
>>120630770
yeah slutty bitch gonna bitch. I felt very good watching this episode
>>
>>120630770
>Watching whores going to hell
Is this a new kind of HEALING ?

Because I didn't feel this good since Silver Spoon.
>>
>>120630770
Why is this thread so chill compared to the other threads full of white nights and cucks(let's not talk about the slut defense slut squad).

Is it OP's pic who's keeping them away?
Because if that's how it is, every thread should have this pic in the OP.
>>
>>120633179
they just haven't found this one yet, death parade is objectively good so sadly it attracts the normalfags also who think this shit is acceptable
>>
>>120633259
>they just haven't found this one yet
Because OP didn't use the anime's name as the thread's name when posting it.

OP did a good thing for once?
>>
for a second i thought bout of then were going to heaven, the bartender looks really compassionate, hughing them and shit
>>
>>120633332
Decim was trying to make that bitch Onna shut the fuck up.

If he acted too cold even there, she would have complained to Nona.
>>
I know this episode was supposed to be sad but I lost it at her smashing his face against the monitor. I don't know if their intention was to make it funny or not but it was.

>>120633179
Threads are chill because there was no cheating and there wasn't much to talk about.
>>
why when the guy from the first chapter tried to attack his girlfriend decim goes full string magic to stop him and in this one he just let the milf smash the otakus face agains the glass?
>>
>>120634123
Probably because the game was still going. When the guy attacked the girl in the first ep the game was over.
>>
>>120634257
This, during the game you can do what you want as long as its not specifically against the rules.
>>
>>120632568
But you can't burn in the void as there is no oxygen. Because it's the void.
>>
>>120633179
>cuck
How to spot crossboarders.
>>
>>120634528
cluck detected
>>
>>120634257
>>120634306
yeah you´re right
>>
>arcade game episode
>they dont play DDR

This is fucking bullshit
>>
0/10 manage would not hire
>>
>2 eps without Nona

thanks god I hope never see worst girl ever again
>>
>>120634799
slut BTFO
>>
File: 1421196216675.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1421196216675.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>>120634807
>>
>>120634664
Fuck off /tv/. We use the term NTR around here.
>>
Is purple eyes here to show white hair the feels of humans? Is this known or did I call it?
>>
>Riajuu are destined to become bullies who beat even their own kids
>Otaku are destined to become withdrawn shut-ins who commit suicide

Thanks society.
>>
when the woman was send to hell, at the end she made some kind of face, a gesture, the neet in the other hand, just stay there motionless, that´s something strange, what´s with the sudden expression just when the door is about to close? some other characters in the serie did the same thing, like the old man in the short, or the girl in the third chapter
>>
>>120635045
and the dude wasnt even a neet, just a normal otaku, shits dangerous
>>
>>120635150
It's a rather clear expression of resolution. She had resolved herself to accept her fate — 'though I doubt she thought she was going to Hell.
>>
>>120635007
>the feels of humans
ಠ_ಠ
>>
now that i think about it, if a soul can reincarnate or goe to the void, then every human soul will go to the void eventually, it´s just a matter of time, that´s kinda cool actually, is the buddhist version of "god is dead" it´s a really neat concept, they can make some good shit with that idea, maybe we are witnessing some eastern nihilism in this animu
>>
>>120635221
He was a NEET. Home Security is a 2chan joke about people who watch the house all day.
>>
>>120630770
Praise Decim
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.