[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nudity = Trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: shinmai-maou-no-testament-0306.jpg (294KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shinmai-maou-no-testament-0306.jpg
294KB, 1280x720px
So in order to trust someone you both just have to be naked?
>>
I've read way too many news stories involving a woman keeping a gun in her vagina to believe that.
>>
File: Tsukimonogatari-Episode1-56.jpg (60KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukimonogatari-Episode1-56.jpg
60KB, 700x394px
Nothing more beautiful than TRUST between siblings
>>
so much trust between these girls holy shit
>>
>>120608858
Do you listen to Radio Dead Air's WTFIWWY?
>>
>>120608733
Well op, if you didn't trust someone, would you be naked for a good period of time around them?
>>
>>120610093
I'm not an insecure woman, so I don't really care who I'm naked around, trust or no
>>
File: ou mami cache t-elle ses fusils.jpg (505KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ou mami cache t-elle ses fusils.jpg
505KB, 900x1200px
>>120608858
It's ridiculous.
>>
>>120610199
Well that's good for you I guess.
I personally would not want to be naked around stranger, or be around naked strangers. Home how, I feel that other people might share this sentiment.
>>
nudity schmudity

a pat down and a cavity search is sufficient to ensure that the other person isn't smuggling a bomb in their colon or something

i'm seriously

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/saudi-suicide-bomber-hid-ied-his-anal-cavity
>>
naked = vulnerable so being naked around someone means you trust them and vice versa
>>120610747
>the minister was unharmed
kek
>>
>>120611021
See you would think that and yet causal sex is considered normal.
>>
>>120611021
i don't have it on hand, but i read somewhere at some point the testimonial of the guy that was targeted in the attack, it was absolutely hilarious

"I met the man, he was standing right in front of me when suddenly he exploded before my eyes, nobody was harmed, but everyone was incredibly confused"

something like that
>>
>>120611153
>>120611021
>>120610747
The charge was probably a fairly small one and terrorist may have thought it was bigger I'm sure it felt pretty big or underestimated how much his body would dissipate the explosive force
>>
>>120611238
i always wondered why we don't do this for prisoner exchanges; just imagine, some snackbars take some hostages somewhere and insist that some big wig cleric or a bunch of their muja buddies are released in exchange. why don't we like put those animal tracking gps things in the little guys so we can cruise missile a couple bases a few weeks later, or put a half stick of dynamite up an imam's ass while he's unconscious or something so he doesn't know and explodes in a spectacular insult like 12 hours after being 'exchanged'

i really should work for the state dept
>>
>>120608733

>So in order to trust someone you both just have to be naked?

Yes. Now drop your pants and turn around.
>>
>>120609877
yes
>>
>>120611501
I wouldn't be surprised if they do it, but they probably do it sparingly, if you did it all the time I'm sure even kebabs could catch on to the fact that every base hosting released prisoners is getting bombed shortly after they arrive.
>>
>>120611701
well, i'm sure we do it more for tracking their logistics and mapping their infrastructure rather than immediate artillery strikes; but I'm talking more about the 'high profile individuals', it would be positively hilarious if we released one of those dudes with a bomb up the ass; like not even a big bomb or beacon for a major airstrike, just like to blow that dude the fuck up in front of his mystified comrades
>>
>>120611830
>>120611701
practically speaking; released prisoners are PERFECT vectors for biological attacks, specifically against an enemy of this nature with extremely limited infrastructure and countermeasures

if a guy was given a little ebola the day he's released, that could probably completely wipe out the camp he first returns to

more 'complex' stuff like maybe subcutaneous time release viruses (to bypass screening) could be quite devastating against their infrastructure if some kind of lab grown high transmission low visibility thing is used

but even without designer viruses or state of the art delivery mechanisms, "regular" stuff like influenza (say we release em in some really really dirty clothes) could wreak havoc on such a low tech enemy organization
>>
>>120612282
buttbombs are more fun tho
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.