[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Erina won the Somabowl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 18-soma104r (18).jpg (316KB, 850x1228px) Image search: [Google]
18-soma104r (18).jpg
316KB, 850x1228px
Where were you when Erina won the Somabowl?
>>
So fucking random.

Shit is just fanservice for Erinafags, nothing to see here.
>>
>>120605204
i'm no chinks.
What does it say?
>>
File: shealreadywon.jpg (2MB, 2687x1300px) Image search: [Google]
shealreadywon.jpg
2MB, 2687x1300px
>>120605288
>So fucking random.
>main girl in the one shot
>main girl in the series
>first goal post for souma to reach
>biggest flag tripped as an introduction
>most popular female character
>THIS IS SO RANDOM! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?

You haters never seize to make me smile.
>>
>>120605204
But she wants his dad not him.
>>
>>120605204
I can't wait for the next chapters. Erina finding out about Souma's dad is going to be great.

I also love the fact that the manga seems to be consistent with this dad-thingy.
>>
>>120605204
>Erina won the Somabowl?
By taking a look and going away?
Fucking Erinafags. Even if she already won,it doesn't mean that every fuckinglittle thing she does is related to her wanting Souma's dick.
>>
File: 1407336799036.jpg (31KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1407336799036.jpg
31KB, 960x639px
>>120607101
>>main girl in the seires
>>
>>120607101
>main girl in the series
you mean that bitch that pops up every other chapter right?
>>
>>120607924
>>120607985
Stop being mad anon, its not good for you.
>>
>>120605204
Who cares when best girl is with Kuro?
>>
>>120607985
More like 1 in 10 and those appearances are a couple of panels.
>>
>>120607101
He is right

Her status is well above the loser of this tournament. She already barely paid attention to him, if she shows up for some reason now its just pure fanservice because the author fucked himself with the outcome.
>>
People still think Erina is the heroine when through Megumi has had more character development and screen time then her? She's just a final boss. Nothing more, nothing less. The day Soma overcomes her is the day the manga is at it's end or near it's end.
>>
Reminder to erinafags that knife girl is more relevant than that bitch.
>>
File: peekaerina.png (47KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
peekaerina.png
47KB, 248x249px
>>120608149
>She already barely paid attention to him

>gets flustered any time souma is close to her
>watches every match he is in
>actually remembers things he said in the past while watching him cook and points out his development
>actually interacts with him while ignoring every other first year besides her family and Hishoko

>She already barely paid attention to him

Gotta love how haters just ignore chunks of the manga to suit their weird need to talk shit about Erina.

>>120608232
sure thing buddy, stay mad while Erina becomes more and more relevant and popular.
>>
File: 10409a.jpg (253KB, 890x1309px) Image search: [Google]
10409a.jpg
253KB, 890x1309px
What's going on in that bottom right panel?
Is Hayama going to gun for Erina now?
>>
>>120608400
Bitch, she is the main girl. But she is fucking irrelevant as fuck and the only reason she will get more screentime is because the author shoehorns her in.
She has less fucking appearances than Meat probably.

She is going to win in the end, she is the most popular one. You are retarded as fuck though if you don't see how she shouldn't be just hastily thrown into the low tier worries of Souma.
>>120608415
I think its just saying he jump up a step over Souma and Kurokiba. Not necessarily gunning for Erina because there are other seats probably easier to take.

Also Souma and Kurokiba think their dishes are better than his.
>>
File: Fighting Foodons.jpg (36KB, 225x219px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting Foodons.jpg
36KB, 225x219px
This was seriously more entertaining that SnS. More romance too.
>>
>>120608601
>She has less fucking appearances than Meat probably

anon, Meat actually gets a lot of panel time. You'll be surprised how much more time she is in the manga than Erina.
>>
File: yoshinolaughingatyou.png (56KB, 286x272px) Image search: [Google]
yoshinolaughingatyou.png
56KB, 286x272px
>>120608601
>But she is fucking irrelevant as fuck and the only reason she will get more screentime is because the author shoehorns her in.
> a character that has been in the series from the one shot and was from the get go the first big target for souma to reach
>its shoehorned

Keep it coming anon, you are making me fucking loose my sides.
Also you might want to get a dictionary.
>>
>Becoming a good cheff is to make food for the women you love
>Soumas mother is blond
>Erina is blond
>Has a crush on Soumas dad
>It was obvious that Erina would win the soumabowl since the one shot and chapter 1 of the manga
>Megumi is clearly the best girl
>best girls never win

Why does japan do this? Introduce the best girl, develope the best girl, make the worst girl win. Nothing would make this manga better if Megumi won the soumabowl
>>
>>120608915
But Megumi looks ugly as shit
>>
>>120608400
>>120608601
She is the Akame of this manga
>>
>>120608915
>Megumi is clearly the best girl
Megumi is boring and bland as hell and her chemistry with Souma (aside from like 2 moments) is incredibly weak.
>>
>>120608822
Megumifags are as bad as Erinafags
>>
>>120605204

Is another outrage coming? After Narusaku fags and Ayumi/Tenrifags got btfo and started making nonsense up I had been in love with those..
>>
File: 14.jpg (466KB, 1590x1173px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
466KB, 1590x1173px
>>120608601
>Also Souma and Kurokiba think their dishes are better than his.
Well aren't they? He even had the worst food fantasy of the 3.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.