[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come no one put Naruto and Sasuke in therapy? Why did they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 465
Thread images: 110

File: 14-15.png (659KB, 1795x1300px) Image search: [Google]
14-15.png
659KB, 1795x1300px
How come no one put Naruto and Sasuke in therapy? Why did they let everyone in the village treat Naruto like shit knowing he was a potential threat, and why did they let Sasuke roam around in his clan alone all day crying all the time?
>>
The writer needed them to grow up edgy, if they had a decent childhood he'd have to come up with something else.

it was just easier i guess.
>>
They let Sasuke sulk around by himself all day after his family killed and everyone was surprised when he decided to say fuck the leaf and left.

The writing is fucking terrible
>>
I've honestly never heard of therapy clinics being a thing in Japan.
>>
Another thing though, who the hell took care of babby nardo? was it the 3rd? did they just decide to kick him out when he was old enough to feed himself?
>>
File: sarutobi hiruzen.jpg (31KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
sarutobi hiruzen.jpg
31KB, 479x479px
>>120571610

Because this guy.
>>
>>120571610
because they have to be le edge dark boiz
>>
You start to feel for Sasuke when you start to factor in the fact that everyone seemed to ignore him just as much as they did Naruto, except instead of bullying everyone thought he was "2cool" to be approached or some dumb shit like that
>>
Everything was going alright until Orochimaru showed up.
>>
>>120572091
Sasuke would have ended up bro-tier if Orochimaru didn't fuck things up.
>>
>>120572145
>uchiha
>bro-tier
as soon as their eyehax kick in, they start murdering people, better hope they're busy tunnelvisioning someone else
>>
>>120571864
Probably had some random ninja maid take care of him or some shit.

Why were they so mean to Naruto anyway? In every other village they seemed to be really nice to their tailed beast kids, or atleast they were smart enough not to beat the shit out of them everytime they tried to speak
>>
>>120572252
>Probably had some random ninja maid take care of him or some shit.
just irks me they never bothered to explain who it was that managed not to give a shit about babby nardo to the point where they are never even mentioned or remembered.

>Why were they so mean to Naruto anyway? In every other village they seemed to be really nice to their tailed beast kids

eighto - brother of hokage/hero
bubbles - unpopular missing-nin weirdo
gaaaara - everyone avoided him and wanted him dead
fuu - too a cute to hate even though she was a creepy bug
nardo - 9tails already got out and killed a bunch of ninja including hokage, they feared that thing more than they cared about naruto
the rest - who knows
>>
>>120572193
Shisui was a bro until the end, it's possible
>>
>>120572543
yeah i thought about giving him an honorable mention, he's the only uchiha that didn't go nuts from eyehax. on the other hand he died pretty young.
>>
>>120572690
Probably because his eyehax could only be used every decade.
>>
>>120572252
They didn't chill with Naruto, some didn't want their kids to hang out with him, while others didn't do anything. Heck, he even had friends before the academy, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choji were his bros. Honestly, it always feels like Naruto exaggerates his situation.
>>
I grew tired of Naruto when they became adults but I never understood
> There is the kyubi and is killing everyone
> Our Hokage, our hero sacrifices himself and his son to save us
> Let's abandon his son and treat him like shit

I mean why no one adopted him or something like that, they just left Naruto to his luck
>>
>>120573430
im not sure if they actually knew he was the hokages offspring and not just some kid they used to dump the kyuubi in
>>
>>120573430
Or, the little shit who has the kyuubi inside of him. I told my kids to stay away from him, and I stay away from him because we never know if his nine tails will come out.

>He starts pulling tricks and shit around the village.

WELL HE'S AN ANNOYING SHIT NOW.
>>
File: 1412305355850.jpg (145KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1412305355850.jpg
145KB, 704x396px
>>120571610
A lot of things bother me in Naruto, but the number one thing has got to be how more people couldn't put together the connection between Naruto and the fourth.

- Blonde hair
- Blue eyes
- Favored by the third
- Kakashi's genin
- Apprenticed to Jiraiya

I mean, really? Come on. All the current clan heads were the same as when Minato was in power, too. Does Kishi expect us to believe they weren't capable of doing 1+1?

What would be especially fucked is if they knew, and didn't do anything. Naruto was malnourished as fuck.

Kakashi especially pisses me off. He was rolling in regrets, and here he has his Sensei's son, the man who treated HIM like a son, and he ignored Naruto for 12 years. Jiraiya and The Third had legitimate excuses, I have no idea what the fuck Kakashi was doing though. Did the author ever explain where Kakashi was? I mean, really?
>>
>>120571610
>Why did they let everyone in the village treat Naruto like shit knowing he was a potential threat, and why did they let Sasuke roam around in his clan alone all day crying all the time?

Because they never realized the screaming pain, hearing loud in their brain.
>>
>>120572145
More like if Itachi hadn't shown up, curbstomped Sasuke and the person in charge of making him stronger, mindraped him and told him that he was weak, that he needed to get more hatred and that he was only interested in the person he was having inferiority issues to.
>>
>>120573956
the purposefully kept his identity as much of a secret as they could because the fourth literally went full genocide on konohas enemies in the second war.

>>120574055
top kek
>>
>>120573956
Kakashi was anbu, remember?
>>
>>120574143
>They kept his identity as much of a secret as they could

And apprenticing him to Kakashi and Jiraiya helps this..how?

- Lets him sign the toad contract
- Teaches him rasengan

They sure weren't doing a good job then. You've got this miniature Minato clone running around using some of his more well known techniques at 12 and a half. They had a bad plan.

>>120574183
You're free to leave ANBU at any time. Also, I'm pretty sure Kakashi joined ANBU after the Kyuubi incident, not before.
>>
>>120574275
He's right, he's also had enough time to send back several children to the Academy, meaning he's been at this for a while
>>
>>120574275
>And apprenticing him to Kakashi and Jiraiya helps this..how?

hey i never said they were subtle, only that it was stated that the reason to keep narutos identity a secret was to protect him from the fallout of konohas great white hope's killing spree.

and to be fair, best guy taught him the rasengan(aka the other jutsu naruto knows) because he wanted him to be strong enough to kick some akatsuki ass.

still, i'm sure even choji and akamaru knew by the end of the first season... Kichi definitely slacked his way through this
>>
>>120574522
>To be fair, best guy taught him the rasengan because he wanted him to be strong enough

I'm not complaining that he taught him it, only that he taught it to him while still "attempting" to keep his identity a secret.
>>
Why DID they let Sasuke live alone? Did no one care about the fact that his whole family died?
>>
>>120573956
Kakashi was a PTSD-riddled mess who barely had any friends other than Guy challenging him to competitions all the time, and was probably afraid of getting close to anyone because of his loved ones' bad habit of dying horribly.

He wouldn't even know how to help Naruto.
>>
>>120574892
The Uchiha weren't actually that popular before they were slaughtered, and then they tried to start a coup against the village. Also Sasuke probably wants to live where he does, because being taken care of might make him weak or some shit.
>>
File: 32635078a2143056630b497607386l.jpg (49KB, 402x302px) Image search: [Google]
32635078a2143056630b497607386l.jpg
49KB, 402x302px
>>120574892
>"Here's your new apartment kid, you have two days to get all your stuff out of your family's ghetto. We are turning that place into a mini-mall as soon as we get all the blood cleaned out"
>>
>>120575082
Yeah, but you have a kid who watched his whole family get murdered by his brother and no one even thought "hey maybe we should help this kid out he might go fucking crazy". I understand being a little hesitant to help Naruto out, but getting Sasuke some much needed therapy would have been great
>>
>>120575082

Who cares what the rest of his family was like; Sasuke was like five when they were all edged off.
>>
>>120572252
>Probably had some random ninja maid take care of him or some shit.
The only group of people that have maids are thwe Hyuuga.
>In b4 more keikaku
>>
>>120575194
They probably did. He can function in basic society seemingly without any problems. The kid walked in on his entire family brutally murdered by his older brother, who proceeded to mind-rape him and make him relive the entire thing over and over again for like two days straight.

The fact that he can attend the ninja school and hasn't killed anyone or gotten seriously injured from locking up at anything to do with ninjas, means he's probably gotten some therapy. Some serious therapy.
>>
>>120575194
we could talk about how nobody gave a shit about nardo and sauce, or we can just accept that konoha is a paramilitary cult that employs child soldiers and pretend everything will be alright as long as you're prepared to die for the village.
>>
>>120575082
Nobody really knew about the coup besides Hiruzen, Danzo and the other two old faggots, in fact the Uchiha were considered Konoha's top clan before the massacre to the point that even kids held them in high regard.
>>
File: 1415937633904.png (134KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1415937633904.png
134KB, 500x539px
>>120575194
>>120575082
Maybe Sarutobi was a secret racist like Tobirama? The only good Uchiha is a dead one, as the saying goes. It could have been a grand master plan, really.

>Don't help Sasuke after extremely traumatizing event
>Let him fester in his autism, he'll never reproduce!
>Let Orochimaru put the curse seal on him so he goes rogue
>The curse seals effects on the mind are known, but don't put him under surveillance anyway
>He goes rogue, great, we can kill him now!
>He lives in the end because Naruto is altruistic as fuck
>He only reproduces one child anyway, but it's fine because Naruto's genes are dominant and the child is a woman, all Uchiha will be wiped out

In a way, Sarutobi's plan worked, too. In Sasuke's and Sakura's family photo, Sasuke is turned away. Truly he is an autistic motherfucker.

>mfw you guys aren't looking underneath the underneath
>>
>>120575343
>child soldiers
Wasn't the whole purpose of Konoha to get rid of those?

Madara was right. Hashirama accomplished nothing.
>>
>>120575351
Yeah, and those same old guys had no problem with Sasuke or any other Uchiha children being killed. There were likely babies as well. Itachi only spared Sasuke because he couldn't kill his own brother.

But he COULD kill babies. So Itachi is still a fucking evil dude.
>>
File: giggle.gif (392KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.gif
392KB, 245x280px
>>120575388
>He only reproduces one child anyway, but it's fine because Naruto's genes are dominant and the child is a woman, all Uchiha will be wiped out
>Naruto's genes
>Naruto

you know Naruto isn't the mother of Salada right?
>>
>>120575442
Bolt is going to fuck the Uchiha out of Salada. That's the point.
>>
>>120575442
No, but he's the grandfather of every kid that comes out of Salad.
>>
>>120575442
>>120575442
He means that bolt is gonna toss the salad and make Ninja god.
>>
File: true ending.jpg (147KB, 576x918px) Image search: [Google]
true ending.jpg
147KB, 576x918px
>>120575459
>>120575489
>>120575497

i figured as much but i couldnt help mysef

pic related
>>
>>120575497
>>120575489
Maybe the Uchiha won't be so fucking autistic anymore once they get some Naruto+Hinata into the gene pool.

>Cross breed Naruto and Hinata's gentleness into the crude, rude, Uchiha gene pool

>They are relentlessly loyal
>>
>>120575401
All Hashirama really did was making kids go through training before going into battle. In the long run it didn't solve anything.
>>
>>120575537
>They are relentlessly loyal

and so tsundere the world will tremble before them
>>
>>120575560
Why the fuck couldn't we have a single panel of Madara telling Hashirama that all their dream together accomplished was to replace an era of clans killing each other with one of villages killing each other?

Instead it's all "MUH ROCK"
>>
>>120575656
just like it seems to be the point of this thread to nitpick and ask too many questions, the author seems to intend us to not ask questions.

at this point i've gotten so used to fill plot holes with personal canon i don't even care, not that i don't enjoy the nitpicking.
>>
>>120572003
Nah, Kishimoto could never write him well and he ended up becoming an extremely shitty character whose actions couldn't be justified by some sad past.

It's a shame, since his character and situation had tons of potential, and he could have served as a character with a legit different outlook from the one established in Konoha.
Hell, the whole deal about the Will of Fire could have worked amazingly well for some nice subversion, considering the whole thing could have worked amazing as cronyism in the guise of legacy.
But I guess those type of topics wouldn't be hot-headed enough for most kids and teenagers, who are more eager for battles and ideals.
>>
File: Madara_siente_a_Hashirama.png (707KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Madara_siente_a_Hashirama.png
707KB, 1916x1080px
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu
>>
File: fucking retard.png (392KB, 894x953px) Image search: [Google]
fucking retard.png
392KB, 894x953px
>>120575818
>people spam this because they don't like nardo threads
>it keeps getting funnier the more i read it
>i read it out loud enthusiastically and laugh

if you really want to shitpost, pick a shit waifu instead and watch the place implode.
>>
>>120575818
>fag who uses tricks, smoke, mirrors, and explosives
No chance.
>>
>>120575775
It's what happens when details revealed in the future affect what was established at the start. It makes characters like Hiruzen look uncaring and feel like you only side with the village because it's the protagonist's home.
>>
>>120576606
yeah, not to mention the typical shounen problem of power scaling out of proportion to fit the bad guy of the week.

naruto beat gaara/1 tails as a genin, but he'll lose to some nobody next week, and that random nobody badguy of the week essentially becomes more powerful than a tailed beast.
>>
>>120571610
The Third Hokage was terrible at his job
>>
>>120573956
>- Blonde hair
>- Blue eyes
How Namikaze seed can be so rare yet so strong at the same time?
>>
>>120576961
I actually think the Third has the roughest life out of the entire cast

>Led village through 2 great ninja wars
>Wife killed by coolest guy
>Successor died
>Brought out of retirement during one of villages most trying times after serving a lengthy period as hokage
>Led Konoha through Kyuubi disaster and back to #1

Hiruzen had a hard life.
>>
File: Tail-beast.jpg (54KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
Tail-beast.jpg
54KB, 500x438px
in terms of personality, design who power, who is the best tail beast and why?
>>
File: 80.jpg (158KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
158KB, 700x1024px
>>120577027
Forgot pic
>>
>>120575932
That's not really spam since is actually what happened
>>
>>120577078
I like the bug.
>>
>>120576808
>power scaling out of proportion to fit the bad guy of the week
That never really got that bad outside of fillers. After Gaara Naruto only faced Kimimaro and Akatsuki members, which are all supposed to be really fucking strong.
>>
I miss the art style of the first 50 chapters.
>>
>>120577083
Shame he stuck with Bolt having blue eyes. Unless it's revealed he has some mutated byakugan.
>>
>>120576808
Gamabunta did all the hard job, The only thing that Naruto did was punch gaara
>>
>>120573956
>Jiraiya and The Third had legitimate excuses

Which excuse did Jiraiya have? He was Naruto's godfather, he should've been there
>>
>>120577416
He was off making a fortune writing smut.
>>
>>120577416
He was looking for the chosen one
>>
>>120577416
Chosen one and research and stuff like that
>>
>>120577453
>>120577522
>>120577552

Yeah those are his reasons, but its no excuse
>>
>>120577255
you're right but there were still some fights that annoyed me. f.ex naruto vs kabuto, when earlier kabuto was more than a match for kakashi.
and how 1 tails was literally a shit compared to 3 tails that took half of konoha + including cooking ninja sealing team to face it.

i guess i'm just finding faults, but annoyed me a bit.

>>120577706
he's a free spirit, you gotta let him go man.
>>
>>120577078
Only thinking about shukaku's laugh makes me laugh too, if he was tamed he would be best stand up bro ever
>>
>Spartan society

>Expecting them to acknowledge PTSD.

It's amazing any of the younger generation are well-adjusted.
>>
>>120577706
Chosen one search>>>>Naruto(Who was the chosen one for real this time)
>>
>>120577829
for some reason i just imagined a bunch of delinquents opening the door to a classroom, looking to inspect the new student only to find shukaku asking them what the fuck they're looking at
>>
>>120577851
Yeah. I mean everybody around her just treated Hinata like shit before she joined Team 8
>>
File: Uzumaki clan kekkei genkai.jpg (131KB, 436x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Uzumaki clan kekkei genkai.jpg
131KB, 436x1024px
>>120575442
>you know Naruto isn't the mother of Salada right?
No, but he'll be her father in-law.
>>
>>120577928
if you're a doormat you better get used to people wiping their feet on you
>>
File: tips hokage hat.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tips hokage hat.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>120571610
Same reason it took 19 fucking years for Naruto to get Kushina's scarf: Hiruzen was an asshole.
>>
>>120577083
>Bolt

I'm having flashbacks on how insufferable Part 1 Naruto can be
>>
File: Shisui_Uchiha.png (1MB, 1831x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shisui_Uchiha.png
1MB, 1831x1080px
>>120572543
Stealing Shisui's eye was probably the dumbest thing Danzo's ever done.
>>
File: 1419109765874.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1419109765874.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>120573956
>Kakashi especially pisses me off. He was rolling in regrets, and here he has his Sensei's son, the man who treated HIM like a son, and he ignored Naruto for 12 years. Jiraiya and The Third had legitimate excuses, I have no idea what the fuck Kakashi was doing though. Did the author ever explain where Kakashi was? I mean, really?
Kakashi was a fucking neglectful retard. Even Obito paid more attention to Naruto, and he wanted him fucking dead.
>>
>>120571610
Because there is no therapy in Japan and naruto is fantasy Japan land.
>>
>>120577416
In my mind, Jiraiya's spy network was vital after the Kyuubi's attack. I imagine he had to manipulate information so as to keep how far the village had fallen away from the other major villages. He had to choose his duty over Naruto.
>>
>>120578171
Kakasi was a bad teacher but he honestly had a hard life
>>
>>120578050
It's worse because he has no reason to act like that. I'm hoping that was a one off thing just for 700.
>>
>>120577851

Apparently WILL OF FIRE is a stand-in for therapy and support.

The Will of Fire is basically nationalism in practice. It's like any other ideology making you fight to defend your circle. It comes off warm and cheery, but it's just another means of making you fight.
>>
File: Hiruzen.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hiruzen.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>120575132
>"Sorry about having your entire clan killed kid, here's a pat on the head."
>>
>>120578171
But at least he stayed a good guy unlike Obito who killed his own teacher and wife

He didn't make the best decisions, but he did make good ones in memory of his fallen comrades
>>
File: LaughingTobirama.jpg (56KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingTobirama.jpg
56KB, 500x303px
>>120575388
>Tobirama's face when Salad
>>
>>120578249
>He had a hard life
Compared to who? Naruto is full of sob stories, why would Kakashi's be a special snowflake?
>>
File: CoolestKunai.png (394KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CoolestKunai.png
394KB, 640x360px
>>120575421
>But he COULD kill babies. So Itachi is still a fucking evil dude.
>implying it wasn't Coolest Guy who killed all the babbies
It's a good thing that infanticide gets Rin hot.
>>
>>120578171
kakashi was fucking dead inside, he was just waiting for death while performing his duties.
if you're gonna blame anyone for not giving a shit it should be the third.
none of them exactly had rosy lives, but the 3rd was the one standing with the orphan of the previous hokage, and he chose to just deposit the little shit and check in on him every now and then.
maybe he was just a naive idiot who expected the villagers to accept nardo.
>>
>>120578368
Kakashi, Itachi and Nagato take the cake when it comes to sob stories.
>>
>>120578368
I'm not saying he is exempt. Im just saying that quite a lot of people died in his life so he is not really good at being a teacher
>>
File: how it should have ended.jpg (87KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
how it should have ended.jpg
87KB, 600x685px
>>120575537
>all of them become as tsun as Sasuke and as dere as Hinata
>>
File: the coolest lie.png (174KB, 461x436px) Image search: [Google]
the coolest lie.png
174KB, 461x436px
>>120575656
Same reason we only had a single panel of Obito telling Kakashi that he hates the world because he's seen the worst of it for almost 2 decades.

Instead it's all "MUH RIN"
>>
File: 1786764.jpg (76KB, 516x600px) Image search: [Google]
1786764.jpg
76KB, 516x600px
>>120578413
>I saw you when you went after the nine-tailed boy
>It was so hot
>>
File: 1418342470315.png (2MB, 1280x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1418342470315.png
2MB, 1280x1171px
>>120577083
>Burrito
Hopefully he's not a carbon copy of his father. Shame about the eyes.
>>
>>120578591
Fucking Yanderes man.
>>
File: 1337030131158.jpg (149KB, 2038x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1337030131158.jpg
149KB, 2038x1138px
>>120577416
>Which excuse did Jiraiya have?
Same excuse he gave the Ame Trio for leaving them in an impoverished, war-torn perpetually-raining hellhole.
>>
>>120578368
-Disgraced Father and Family. Had to bust his ass to make up for that
-Raised in a Ninja War and lost countless allies including his best friend
-Had to kill his other best friend in cold blood because she was stupid enough to get captured
-Been in ANBU Black Ops, risking life and limb under that warhawk Danzo
-Dragged into an age of bullshit ninja magic the likes never seen before.
>>
File: yandere rin.jpg (35KB, 390x387px) Image search: [Google]
yandere rin.jpg
35KB, 390x387px
>>120578639
The signs were always there. Kakashi dodged a bullet.
>>
>>120578632
Look at how edgy that little faggot is.

Salad probably wants to fuck him because he reminds her of her dad.
>>
File: 1419058495825.png (14KB, 186x132px) Image search: [Google]
1419058495825.png
14KB, 186x132px
>>120578439
>>120578447
>>120578703
Not really. Having a hard life doesn't really exempt them for being bad people. If anyone had it the hardest, it would be Sarutobi and Jiraiya.

>Sarutobi grows up in a time of war
>Has lead Konoho through 2 great ninja wars
>Serves for decades
>Picks a successor so he can finally have some peace
>Successor kicks the bucket
>Wife is killed and Son leaves him to join the faggot 12
>Has to lead the village through another great crisis back to greatness
>Has Danzo the prick looking over his shoulder
>Can't even take care of his successors kid like he wants too
>Ends up in the Shinigami's stomach of eternal suffering

>Jiraiya grows up in time of war
>Gets ntr'd
>Loses best friend to madness, and love of his life to grief
>His apprentice and son figure kicks the bucket
>Can't even take care of his kid because he has to maintain spy network for the village

Pein and Kakashi are little bitches. Itachi's line of reasoning concerning Sasuke was absolutely retarded.
>>
>>120578703
>Also lost his Sharingan
>Also he can't have contests with his rival anymore
>>
File: best guy.png (978KB, 1362x768px) Image search: [Google]
best guy.png
978KB, 1362x768px
>>120578685
sure is full of haters in here
>>
>>120578703
You forgot the emotional shock and trauma of having all those wounds reopened when he learned that the man who he idolized turned out to be Ninja Satan, and even worse, Sasuke saying he was no better than Sakura.
>>
>>120578859
If Jiraiya considers a woman who never showed any interest in him "the love of his life" then he's a fucking beta that deserves everything bad that happened to him.
>>
naruto is basically childhood trauma - the anime. 99% of character development is based on it
>>
>>120578863
I was told he can use it in the movie.
>>
Naruto is basically why didn't x: the series
>>
File: NotObito.jpg (189KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
NotObito.jpg
189KB, 1024x768px
>>120571610
So how much trouble did Naruto and Hinata have naming their son?
>>
>>120579025
Why does she have only one eye?
>>
>>120578953
maybe if you look at it that way, but i prefer to think it's about having the strength to overcome it and get best girl.
also it's about wizards like harry n ron.

>>120579025
>they're eating "naruto we still haven't come up with a name"
>hinata and naruto standing in their garden "naruto we still haven't come up with a name"
>>
File: Black_Zetsu_stabs_Madara.png (389KB, 760x584px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Zetsu_stabs_Madara.png
389KB, 760x584px
>>120575818
>Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha?
Yes
>>
>>120578972
Any series can why didn't x the series.
There used to not be any therapy and even today many people are just told to deal with it instead of going to therapy.
>>
>>120578972
Nope
>>
>>120578859
Haku and Gaara had the worst lives.
>>
>>120579137
>Around_blacks_never_relax.jpg
>>
File: Naruto_and_Jiraiya.jpg (264KB, 1530x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_and_Jiraiya.jpg
264KB, 1530x2200px
>>120578940
To be fair the recurrent theme in Jiraya's life is failure and regret. Failure to get the girl he liked, failure to save his friend, failure to save his pupil etc.

Really Naruto was his only success.
>>
File: image.jpg (334KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 800x1138px
>>120579137
Fucking nigger Zetsu ruined the final fight this shit deserved.

Madara had way more abilities than just changing dimensions and his shit-talking alone would have been fantastic.
>>
File: 44545845425145.jpg (887KB, 3000x1996px) Image search: [Google]
44545845425145.jpg
887KB, 3000x1996px
>>120579453
The problem was that after the fight there won't be any earth left.
>>
>>120579270
>Failure to get the girl he liked
That one really kinda sucked didn't it?
>>
So who was the best written major character? Or least worst written major one?
>>
So why did exactly Madara and Hashirama didn't start to have hot steamy gay ninja sex when they became the leaders of their respective clans? I mean, the reason they broke off their friendships was because their parents were being fags.

So many of Naruto problems would be solved if people simply just sat down, talked and let off steam for 5 seconds.
>>
>>120579751
>the reason they broke off their friendships was because their parents were being fags.
Did you skip a couple of chapters? They founded Konoha together.
>>
Did Naruto pass the Chuunin exam yet or not.
>>
>>120578863

Kakashi is useless without the sharingan, so that puts him back on par with crippled Guy.
>>
>>120579795
No, I mean before Tobirama killed Izuna, Hashirama rekt Madara and Madara went all IF YOU HAD TO PICK BETWEEN HIM AND ME WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE.

Like, waaay before that, just when they became the leaders of their clans.
>>
>>120579799
He was Jounin during the last
>>
>>120573956

Obito never trying to capture him, especially when he was on missions, was retarded.
>>
So how much longer are they going to make this filler drag out? I'm trying to determine when they are going to release Storm 4, and it's will probably be around when the anime ends.
>>
>>120579899
No he's not he's still listed as Genin. Only Shikamaru and Sakura were promoted.
>>
>>120579993
I think the tailed beast had to be sealed into the Gedo Mazou in order, so I can accept that he didn't try to take Naruto earlier.
>>
>>120579993
They had to seal the tailed beasts in a specific order.
>>
I stopped following Naruto a long time ago, but I started watching ep 396 and they're doing another Chuunin exam. Is this after the Madara fight or before?
>>
>>120580142
Before, it's filler.
They had an OVA that showed a Chunin Exam during the war arc, it's non-canon.
>>
File: 1337030130959.jpg (202KB, 1117x432px) Image search: [Google]
1337030130959.jpg
202KB, 1117x432px
>>120579651
That's what he gets for breaking the golden rule.
>>
File: ss+(2015-01-13+at+03.45.11).jpg (75KB, 432x462px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-01-13+at+03.45.11).jpg
75KB, 432x462px
>>120580077
>>120580136
That still doesn't explain why he didn't just pick him up off the street one day and keep him in the Kamui dimension until he was ready to be processed.

Hell, he could have got him when he was at his edgiest and hated everyone. All he'd have to do is take him out for ramen once and he'd be his favorite person in the world.
>>
>>120579270
>Failure to get the girl he liked

more like failure to move on

naruto, being the new generation, surpassed him by getting over sakura and falling in love with hinata
>>
>>120580077
>>120580136

so what? Madara could have brainwashed him into being his puppet and then waited until they got the others
>>
File: tsunade_cry.gif (347KB, 498x252px) Image search: [Google]
tsunade_cry.gif
347KB, 498x252px
>>120580320
>more like failure to move on
Well, that failure is what killed him. Gee, thanks Tsunade.
>>
>>120580213
>golden rule
Only go after a girl if they like you back?
Rin was liked Kakashi, Tsunade like Dan.
NaruSaku fans got btfo during when Naruto confirmed that he only liked Sakura because to him it was a competition with Sasuke.
>>
>>120580403

not tsunade's fault that he didn't move on, she never lead him on and was in love with another man
>>
>>120580403
No, going alone with almost zero information to face a ninja God is what got him killed.

I still don't know how the fuck all it took was a blonde retard telling them that he's going to achieve world peace somehow (even if he doesn't know jack shit about politics) to turn two guys that killed their teachers in cold blood with no remorse into good guys.
>>
>>120580461
>Only go after a girl if they like you back?
No, never go after a teammate
>>
>>120580550
Chosen one powers.
>>
>>120580461
So Naruto was in love with Sasuke all along?
>>
>>120580265
They could have sent Konan to infiltrate the village and get close to Naruto in a motherly way.
>>
>>120580570
Yahiko and Konan were teammates.
>>
>>120580663
BUT WHERE THEY??!
Yes they were, fuck then I dont know whats the golden rule
>>
>>120580265
Konoha is not that easy to snatch Naruto up.

You forget its Jounen are beast mode and would draw any fight out. The 3rd hokage is always watching with his crystal ball.

To top it off people forget the 3rd managed to smoke the 1st, 2nd, and Orichimaru while trapped in a box. I would not want to fuck with that.
>>
>>120580663

and it ended in tragedy
>>
>>120580818

you just need to wait until he goes on a mission, itachi alone could fuck kakashi up

besides if a fucking chuunin was able to get naruto alone and almost kill him, im sure akatsuki could too
>>
>>120580723
It's Yin and Yang
>>
>>120580876
Weren't Asuma and Kurenai both Yin?
>>
>>120580970
Yes, and Asuma died for trying to fuck with the order of things. Now his child is pansexual.
>>
>>120580970
see:
>>120580820
>>
>>120580865
That Chuunin was a part of leaf village and wouldn't set off any alarms.

Itachi with Kisame didn't want to mess with the Asuma and Gai.
>>
>>120580461
>Naruto confirmed that he only liked Sakura because to him it was a competition with Sasuke
Wait, when was this confirmed? And haven't the NaruSakus been BTFO enough?
>>
>All this hate on Jiraiya
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>120580970
Well Yin/Yin is no as much as a recipe of failure as Yang/Yang is
>>
>>120581071
>That Chuunin was a part of leaf village and wouldn't set off any alarms.

kabuto could get in the village, you think akatsuki couldn't send a spy?

>Itachi with Kisame didn't want to mess with the Asuma and Gai.

neither were around when naruto almost got killed in chapter one

>>120581075

confirmed in the movie
>>
>>120581152
Speaking of the movie, where is the camrip?
>>
>>120572252
They didn't beat Naruto. Iruka hit him for his stupidity, but no one actually assaulted him or tried to kill him like they did Gaara. They just ostracized him because they thought he was the fox that killed their loved ones.

If you only read fanfiction, however, I can see why you'd think otherwise.
>>
File: konan-konan-7655804-800-1075.jpg (511KB, 800x1075px) Image search: [Google]
konan-konan-7655804-800-1075.jpg
511KB, 800x1075px
>>120580621
>in a motherly way
I prefer the /ss/ ara ara sort of way.
>>
>>120581024
So what? Minato and Kushina also ended in tragedy. They, Yahiko/Konan and Asuma/Kurenai were pretty much the only canon pairings before chapter 700.
>>
>>120581200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycVTuwtjn8
>>
>>120580265
I miss Tobi.

Tobi was great
>>
File: thank you coolest guy.jpg (81KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thank you coolest guy.jpg
81KB, 719x1024px
>>120580663
Exactly.
>>
>>120581137
You could say that Chouji/Karui are both yang.
>>
File: Mirai.jpg (49KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai.jpg
49KB, 343x432px
>>120580996
>Now his child is pansexual
I hope so. She's a fine piece of tomboy ass.
>>
>>120580663
>Yahiko and Konan were teammates
And that went so great right?

Just like ObitoRin. Yeah he won that totally without any problems right?
>>
File: Tobi-tobi-19280853-1280-720[1].jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tobi-tobi-19280853-1280-720[1].jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>120581354
He really was. Hard to believe it was that sourpuss Obito the entire time.
>>
>>120581388
No I really don't think so
>>
File: coolest_guy_goes_to_heaven.jpg (188KB, 788x1150px) Image search: [Google]
coolest_guy_goes_to_heaven.jpg
188KB, 788x1150px
>>120581464
>Yeah he won that totally without any problems right?
Do posthumous events count?
>>
>>120575818
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
>>
>>120581388

chouji is yin
>>
>>120581331
There was also Sasuke's parents and Shikamaru's.

One couple ended up getting killed by their son and another one ended with Shikaku's dying words being "hide my porn".

Golden rule should be: "Don't fuck until world peace is achieved"
>>
>>120580213
>Jiraiya/Tsunade
>teammates, not happening, one dies
>Yahiko/Konan
>teammates, happened, both dies
>Obito/Rin
>teammates, happened (eventually), both dies
>Minato/Kushina
>not teammates, happened, both dies
>Naruto/Hinata
>not teammates, happened, still to be seen

I'm not seeing the common theme between them.
>>
>>120581478
>Tobi: A cool guy who wants to be cool like his Sempais but is a lovable retard who livens up Akatasuki
>Obito: Some waifu obsessed faggot
>>
>>120581565
Its the YinYang. Jiraiya and Tsunade are both Yang
>>
>>120581319
That also works. Take advantage of his neglectful treatment & starved for love.

"Hey little boy you look sad. Would you like to come with me?"
>>
>>120581388
Yes, because of this they create the aberration called Chouchou
>>
File: chouchou.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chouchou.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>120581620
"wat u say honkey?"
>>
File: tobi image.png (88KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
tobi image.png
88KB, 300x258px
>>120581570
Everyone needs a day to let off excess steam. Obito couldn't kill himself, so instead he just acted retarded for a bit and fucked with high-strung prissy Deidara for shits and giggles.
>>
File: konan bikini.png (218KB, 669x1000px) Image search: [Google]
konan bikini.png
218KB, 669x1000px
>>120581615
And I don't think she'd have any problems fucking what is essentially a tiny shota Yahiko.

Goddammit I need to stop having such good ideas for doujins. Japan will never keep up.
>>
>Want to do my best and be a great ninja.
>Practice and learn various techniques of different types so I can be a varied fighter.
>Train my ass off.
>Some blonde faggot from Leaf can spam 2 techniques all he wants and is some child of destiny.

Being canon fodder is suffering.
>>
File: 2135468.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
2135468.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>
>>120581565

everybody is ying/yang except jiraiya and tsunade
>>
>>120581665
Tobi is just evidence that if you remove the EDGE and darkness, the Uchiha are full of goofy jerks and shitheads.
>>
>>120581711
that one kid that picks Eddie or Dr. B every fight
>>
File: 1337030131015.jpg (622KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1337030131015.jpg
622KB, 846x1200px
>>120581746
Thank God for Salad.
>>
>>120581809
Maybe Uchiha women are like Simpsons women. All the guys are retards, but every generation they produce a brilliant woman.

please don't mention Lisa
>>
>>120581809
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD
>>
File: coolest gay.png (803KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
coolest gay.png
803KB, 1366x768px
>>120581570
Do you think Rin knows about Obito's fling with Deidara?
>>
If Naruto wanted to have an open relationship so he could fuck other hot women, would Hinata accept?
>>
File: lewd salad.jpg (20KB, 246x276px) Image search: [Google]
lewd salad.jpg
20KB, 246x276px
>>120581883
>implying she won't forget all that stupid school nonsense the second Burrito starts tossing her salad
>>
File: rin was dead all along.png (791KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rin was dead all along.png
791KB, 1280x720px
>>120581904
Rin was a fujoshi so she was probably schlicking it up big time in heaven.
>>
>>120581917
she'd shoot herself
>>
>>120581917
That's a good question. I'm almost 100% sure Hinata is a hardcore submissive, but then again, she's somewhat borderline yandere with the stalking. I'm not to sure.
>>
>>120581917
Wataru pls go

And learn how to fucking draw. Goddamn.
>>
>>120581862
It's fine if she's a Lisa, she used to be a good character at some point and glorious nippon values will make sure Salad doens't ever become a SJW.
>>
>>120581995
With what?
>>
>>120581917
>If Naruto wanted to have an open relationship
Does that really sound like something he would do?
>>
>>120581973
is it me or does she look completely insane, she's not even reading that book she is watching her enemies boil in the flames of her eternal hatred screaming in agony
>>
>>120582090
uh

the air palm?
>>
>>120582096
He'd get tired of even Hinata. Then the only way to satisfy his Uzumaki vitality would be to do it with other women, just to add some spice.

He'd like for Hinata to be fucking other men as well, but clearly she won't accept any other dick.
>>
File: rin peace.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rin peace.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>120582115
Bitches be cray anon. She said she'd be by some random kid's side forever as soon as he made the passing comment that he wants to be Hokage and then started making moony eyes at a guy who constantly wears a mask.

And then she watches as said random kid commits a slew of atrocities before eventually deciding she wants to be his fucktoy for all of eternity when he finally dies.

In short, Rin was a fucking psycho.
>>
>>120582016
I'm not sure if this is confirmed yet, but did he draw that doujin where Naruto fucks Sakura and Sarada because NS didn't win?
>>
>>120582352
Yeah, pretty much. It's actually kinda funny if you can get past how pathetic it is.
>>
>>120582090
Updated ninja technology? Maybe they finally invented guns.
>>
>>120581722
massively underrated post
>>
>>120582395
>Hinata invented guns so she could kill herself with it
>>
>>120572543
You know he probably killed one of his friends in cold blood for those eyes, right?
>>
File: shamefur-dispray.jpg (124KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
shamefur-dispray.jpg
124KB, 319x480px
>>120571610
>Japan
>therapy
>>
>>120582464
Mangekyou isn't always awakened through killing a friend, that's just the easiest way.

Coolest Guy achieved it through sheer butthurt, an impressive feat. His ass was so blasted that it literally tore holes in reality.
>>
>>120582292
not to mention she could have chosen any method of committing sudoku but chose to impale herself on previously mentioned psyhologically unstable mask donned friends murder jutsu

>>120582440
lel
>>
File: 1409285732862.jpg (389KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
1409285732862.jpg
389KB, 900x643px
>>120582292
All problems in the entire manga could have been avoided if she were just capable of not getting captured... twice.
>>
>>120582292
Then the two clearly deserve each other.

>>120582516
Which is a fucking pussy excuse to get a mangekyo.

Kakashi killed Rin, using the technique that can only work because of Obito's eyes, which requires him to die.

So Kakashi's important friend died so he can use this powerful technique that he'll eventually use to kill his other important friend. That shit is heavy.
>>
>>120571826
Japan isn't the suicide capitol of the world in just name.
>>
File: 45120000.jpg (419KB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
45120000.jpg
419KB, 1000x976px
>>120582561
>>120582522
Not even. All she had to do is make it to the village and they could have sealed Isobu inside her easily.

Or Obito could have just revived her at any time and had all the illegal loli poon he could ever want.
>>
>>120582561
>shota Sauce holding a present
Does he want to get his entire family killed?
>>
>>120582661
Does she know that Konoha had some master sealers? Maybe Jinchuuriki, Bijuu and their sealing styles are kept secret for most troops during the war.
>>
File: rin and isobu.png (519KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
rin and isobu.png
519KB, 1000x667px
>>120582724
>Does she know that Konoha had some master sealers?
Nigger, her teacher and his wife were master sealers. And it would have been a tremendous boon to the Leaf to have not only another jinchuuriki but a kid whose Wood Style was the best since Hashirama.
>>
>>120582826
Isobu the cutest
>>
>>120582900
He only wanted to make a friend.
>>
>>120582826
Then why was Minato incapable of sealing Kurama back into Kushina without having to use a technique that requires commiting sudoku?
>>
>>120582516
Sure but that was how it happened 99.9% of the time for the last thousand years, Coolest Guy was just cool enough to be an exception.
>>
>>120582440
>implying 10/10 didn't already
>>
>>120582921
He just didn't want to be a single dad, he could have sealed the whole thing but that would require changing nappies instead of getting laid by his beastly wife every day.
>>
>>120582944
Sasuke got it and he didn't even kill Itachi.
>>
File: minato feels.jpg (94KB, 1106x874px) Image search: [Google]
minato feels.jpg
94KB, 1106x874px
>>120582921
He wasn't. That's why the whole thing was retarded. He could have sealed half in Naruto and half in him, but decided to kill himself because Kushina was basically fucked and the little bitch chose his waifu over his newborn son.
>>
>>120581478
Tobi was one of the most entertaining characters there was.
I remember liking Obito long before the reveal, during Kakashi Gaiden. I thought he would go down as one of the few good Uchiha.

Then it all went to shit.
>>
>>120581809
She's a failure of a different kind.
She is tainted by Haruno fodder DNA.
>>
>>120582826
Master sealers, yes, but does she know much about Jinchuuriki? The concept of sealing these monstrous beasts into human beings that won't end up with the human dying?

She just got introduced to that concept when Isobu get forcefully sealed into her. Maybe she thought these powerful beasts can't be stopped even with Konoha's sealers.

Not to mention the sealing itself must be one traumatic experience. Maybe she snapped and lost her head.
>>
File: tobirama disgust.jpg (20KB, 355x325px) Image search: [Google]
tobirama disgust.jpg
20KB, 355x325px
>>120583125
>he doesn't think pacifying the Uchiha was a good idea
Sakura's shit genes will be overwhelmed by Bolt's Uzumaki genes which seem to override fucking everything, so she's in good hands.
>>
>>120582713
>An Uchiha as cool and talented as Kakashi

Rin would be all over his dick before she can even realize that she might get fired for it.
>>
>>120582352
Have you even seen his other doujins? They have always been like that. Turning all the female characters into horny fat cows.
It has nothing to do with the pairing outcomes. That is just his shitty style.
>>
>>120583162
>>120575388
Truly, the new generation just can't see underneath the underneath of the master plans of generations of old.
>>
>>120583125
Does that mean she gets super stength and perfect chakra control alongside eye hax super speed?
>>
File: thanks masked wizard.jpg (159KB, 1913x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thanks masked wizard.jpg
159KB, 1913x1080px
>>120583143
>but does she know much about Jinchuuriki?
Kushina was one of her best friends, right? Her sensei sealed it in her and pretty much everyone knew that.

And barring that Kakashi could have used the kunai Minato gave him for making Jonin to summon him to get them the fuck out of there before Obito showed up to murder everyone with giant splinters.

Regardless, pic related was the absolute worst way to handle the situation and literally almost destroyed the world.
>>
>>120582921
Kishi had to create tragedy of being an orphan for the MC.
That is the only reason he was killed off.
>>
>>120583059
It's why I dislike the will of fire nationalism nonsense. Guys like Minato & Itachi made these fucktarded plans that could have backfired easily because they chose the village over their families.
>>
>>120583199
>NH becomes canon
>first doujin he does is post-The Last and has Naruto cheating on his wife and raping Sakura's daughter into getting pregnant and having the Sharingan
>Sakura is a yandere psycho
You don't think any of this was influenced by even a tiny bit of butthurt?

>>120583186
At least Itachi would be absolved of all guilt when everything goes to shit again.
>>
>>120583223
>Does that mean she gets super stength and perfect chakra control alongside eye hax super speed?
>>
>>120583059
In retrospect, that whole flashback of Minato sealing Kyuubi in baby Naruto really puts Hiruzen and Minato in a bad light.
>>
>>120583335
Not really. When you think about it, his plan made perfect sense. Give Naruto the power to combat the future threat. In hindsight, Naruto would have probably died early in the series without the Kyuubi because he's so dumb.
>>
>>120583267
>It's why I dislike the will of fire nationalism nonsense
Well yeah. It's basically systemic brainwashing of children to fight in wars for reasons they can't possibly understand and die horribly in the process.

Hiruzen was kind of a horrible monster.
>>
>>120582003
>>120581917
Think about this way, merely the thought of Naruto having a relationship with another woman that Hinata inferred from a fucking scarf was enough to send her to depressionville. Think of what would happen if she actually saw Nardo being openly affectionate to other grills, like hugging and kissing them. Add to that the way she pulled-out Hanabi's eyes out of Toneri. She's basically Kotonoha V2.
>>
>>120583480
well the alternative is to raise them to be peaceful and weak in a world where every other nation would take the slightest hint of weakness as an invitation to wipe them out.
>>
>>120583480
>>120583267
It's a shinobi village, a military village. That kind of sacrifice is expected from shinobi. I will never understand why Itachi had to kill the entire clan, though. It just makes no sense, Kishi probably did it to make Sasuke a more tragic character.
>>
>>120583294
He might have a preference for NS, but I don't see how the recent doujin is any different than the other shit he's always been doing. Sakura having a daughter probably gave inspiration to his sick fetishes. He has done one before with Sasuke raping Sakura when she had Naruto's kid.

I dunno why people give this shit doujin artist so much attention though. Naruto hentai is truly in a sad state of affairs if this is all we have to talk about.
>>
>>120583378
Maybe he trusted some of the powerful people he knew that they would come in and help train Naruto so that he can actually combat the future threat.

If only there is a powerful person who can teach or take care of Naruto once his parents died.
>>
>>120583524
Does anyone else think she was overreacting a bit about the whole scarf issue?
>>
>>120583378
I understand the events had to happen that way because chapter one says kyuubi attacked the village & fourth gave his life to stop him. The issue some people have is how the events went down and that Minato shouldn't get a free pass just because it all worked out in the end.
>>
>>120583570
>Naruto hentai is truly in a sad state of affairs if this is all we have to talk about
I find truly remarkable how in a series as big as Naruto, 90% of the hentai is pure unadultered shit or just plain boring. The only other similar example of this is Inuyasha
>>
>>120583686
>overreacting
She got depressed for a bit, but she didn't do anything. It'd be overreacting if she, I don't know, ripped her own scarf or being super angry that she refuses to talk to Naruto for a while.
>>
>>120583545
They were going to revolt and plunge Konoha into a civil war.

The other countries would have jumped onto that shit.
>>
>>120583686
Yes. Didn't it come to her mind that maybe, he bought the scarf because it was cold? Or maybe he found it in a sale or something? Hell, maybe some old woman knitted him that scarf cause he always helps that woman or some shit. I tell you man, Hinata is borderline Yandere.
>>
Naruto world is based on Sengoku era(basically, Japanese GoT world), so I don't think anybody would care for someone's PTSD. Actually, nobody gives a fuck. That's normal. They living in freaking medieval realm with medieval therapy.
>>
>>120583807
She was willing to throw the scarf away /a/non. And probably would have avoided Nardo for quite a good while.
>>
>>120583837
Did he have to kill the children, the nice old couple and the ones who weren't even ninja?
>>
>>120583878
I wish it was like the Sengoku period, without all that technology ambibalence bullshit
>>
>>120583331
Aoba is the reason Sasuke went full edge.
What a cunt.
>>
>>120583895
You saw what one Sauske could do. You want to see what an entire clan of Sauske's would do?
>>
>>120583878
Hell before Tsunade came along they never considered the idea of having combat medics.
>>
>>120583686
About the scarf? Yeah, she overreacted.

But fuck she has got to be pissed that the closest she has gotten to being with Naruto two years after she outright confessed her love to him and all the shit they went through in the war is Sakura trying to pair them up but Naruto being too much of a retard to get the hints.
>>
>>120584077
Actually, we can forgive Nardo after the war and not addressing romance, considering he was probably busy as fuck with repair and remoralization efforts across the globe.
>>
>>120584393
He was probably their propaganda boy too.
>>
>>120584393
He could've at least said SOMETHING to her, though.
>>
>>120584442
>Yo, Hinata, thanks for all the help you've given me during the war
>Don't say that, you're amazing, Hinata!
>I really appreciate what you've done for me...a-and for the village, of course.
>Okay then, see you!
>>
>>120584442
>>120584523
I think he does, but in his nonchalant tone or some shit like that. Like how he treats her in Springtime of Youth.
>>
File: 9115a265ae91af7987b9d81e1aefa037.jpg (170KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
9115a265ae91af7987b9d81e1aefa037.jpg
170KB, 716x1011px
>>120582278
>He'd get tired of even Hinata
He is really not the type who gets tired of people. His whole thing is fierce loyalty and never going back on his words.
Basically your question is 'If he was a completely different person, and wanted X, would Hinata Y?' It's fucking retarded.
Also in general in a world where transformations are a thing I don't think infidelity or sexual boredom would ever be that big a thing.
>>
>>120584732
I'd like to imagine between 699 and the Last Naruto said and did the sweetest things to Hinata because he's fond of her, but he never actually noticed how much his actions make the two of them look like lovers.

When Hinata explained that it's just Naruto being nice everyone pities her.
>>
>>120584791
Good point, but I honestly think if the others actually saw how Nardo treats Hinata in Springtime of Youth she'd probably get teased for it. Hell, SoY Nardo was so smooth when dealing with her that the only version of Nardo that can out-smooth that is the Last Nardo.
>>
>>120571610
If I remember correctly, Japan has a thing against therapy *(Psychiatrists and shit) in general. If someone important dies, you're apparently suppose to suck it up not long after it happens, and keep on trucking. You literally cannot talk to anyone about these kind of things:

-General depression
-Suicidal thoughts
-Grief over loved ones
-Stress over a terrible situation you don't know how get out of (if it's money related, it's shameful to borrow from someone)

Basically, talking about your problems is a sign of weakness, so people end up killing themselves when they have no one to talk with.
>>
File: tips hokage hat m'lady.png (578KB, 514x1199px) Image search: [Google]
tips hokage hat m'lady.png
578KB, 514x1199px
>>120585020
Oh, others will definitely tease Hinata about it, but Naruto wouldn't understand it, because he's retarded about romance pre-the Last.

Now that Naruto will stay together forever with Hinata, I want to see a comic where Naruto unconsciously charms the panties of all the ladies outside his generation just by being super smooth.
>>
After having watched The Last movie...I find it hard to believe that Naruto did not get a bj by any of the fangirls. There's no way all those girls are throwing themselves at him and none of them hasn't tried to wrap their lips around his penis at least once or twice. It's not as if he rejected any of them. He just kinda ignored them.

Naruto maybe a dense as lead, but if some girl is trying to whip it out he's going to have to figure something out.
>>
>>120571864
I made some faggy head canon on here about that too lazy to find screenshot

He was probably in a makeshift orphanage with the other kids who lost their parents to the kyuubei

Someone thinks he's the ninetails because of his whiskers and his birthday being the exact same day the kyuubei was defeated

Caretakers mistreated him by locking him in closets/ beatings over little things
Older orphans also taking out their rage on

Nardo grows up pretty spiteful; gets into one little fight and the hokage gets scared

He's forced to live on his own in his parents house outside the village and is suppose to get supplies/ allowance

someone tried to poison him, but kyuubei chakra saves him
everyone in the village refuses to sell him anything

he essentially lives off the land like a beast fighting off wolves, catching fish with his bare hands etc

hinata shenanigans happen and he feels superbad for being a dick to someone actually being nice

the other orphans make it into the anbu and test out their skills by sneaking into Naruto's house and setting it on fire with him inside; they fail
hokage lays down the law punishing those who screw with naruto
naruto moves into small rinky dink apartment, but everyone still refuses to sell to him

Ramen girl doesn't really know who naruto is and takes pity on him
Ramen guy mad cuz u killed my wife, but stops being an ass cuz naruto is just a child
That's why naruto is only eats at Ichiraku

Otherwise he asks the ramen girl to buy him instant ramen cuz he can't afford the real shit all the time and he can't cook for himself

Is super tired of being alone
Goes to ninja school to earn dosh and respect from village
Kids make fun of him for having a shitty haircut/ dressing like a hobo/ smelling bad (he was a beast for awhile)
Teachers fail him on purpose and treat him like shit

All he can do is laugh it off and give a big dumb smile, otherwise they'll kick him out again
To him being alone is worse than being a joke
>>
>>120573430
>I grew tired of Naruto when they became adults

Wasn't that chapter 700?
>>
>>120585119
This stigma of mental disease is also a thing even in western countries, too. Especially things like depression. The idea that you should just "walk off depression" is still a depressingly common sentiment even among the more educated of Americans.

So is psychiatry as a medical science not progressing or something in Japan?
>>
>>120585119
Yeah unless you are a schizo or something, they don't want you to go to a psychiatrist. Even then some families don't want their schizo family member to go as it would bring great shame.
>>
File: 48121768_p9_master1200.jpg (133KB, 584x579px) Image search: [Google]
48121768_p9_master1200.jpg
133KB, 584x579px
>>120584791
>despite all that happened in the war Hinata still doesn't have all that much self-confidence outside a crisis situation, especially when it comes to Naruto
>both Hinata and Naruto are incredibly busy post-war
>she thinks him being nice is just platonic friendship, which might be nice but it's also eating at her
>she becomes much too focused on the scarf whenever she isn't on a mission instead of actually talking to him
>he finds himself compelled to treat her the very nicest he can, even if he's unsure as to what that weird feeling is that makes him so
>annoyed at how she doesn't seem to be around as much and they can't spend any quality time together
>isn't quite sure what she said to him before Pain stabbed her but has a feeling it was very important
SP better fucking come through in the fillers.
>>
>>120575401
>>120575560

At least they weren't dying at 7 years old, but yeah, they are too young and having 12 and 13 year olds joining assassination squads needed to be stopped too. It doesn't matter how good the kid they don't belong there.
>>
>>120575813
To be honest, Naruto's outlook on life would have been vastly similar to Sasuke's as they both have been fucked over by the village.

There was, acutally, more reason for Sasuke to still believe in Konoha then there were for Naruto to.
>>
>>120585493
>Hinata got hurt or got blind again like in episode 306
>Naruto visited her in the hospital
>"Remember what Neji said. My life no longer belongs to me alone. And similarly, your life no longer belongs to you alone. It also belongs to me."
>"..."
>"...a-and Kiba. And Shino. And Hanabi. And the other members of the Hyuuga clan."
>"You're blushing. Is it a fever?"
>>
Is there a good torrent for the new movie yet?
>>
>>120578439
>>120578447
>>120578703

Are you telling me that war orphans have an easier time in life than the soldiers who create those orphans?
>>
>>120579270
Ummm...didn't he train the 4th too?
>>
>>120581917
No. Also, Naruto is loyal to the bitter end. There's no way he would want to do that to her.
>>
>>120572252
To much fanfiction bruh. Naruto was never beaten, the closest was him getting kicked out of a shop for looking masks and not buying them. All jinchuuriki get the shit stick. The only ones who seemed to have avoided them where 2, 7 (maybe we know nothing) and 8. 2 and 8 only cause B is the ultimate black bro. All the others got shit. Maybe not three he did become mizukage, but that shit was a ruse.
>>
>>120584776
>Hinata practices Kage Bunshin
>Manages to create a perfect one
>Wanted to surprise Naruto, so she went into hiding
>Naruto came home, started making sweet sweet love towards the clone
>Hinata watches from inside the cupboard as her beloved husband fucked another woman
>Real Hinata started feeling strange
>Just as she was about to touch herself, Naruto appeared inside the cupboard
>The Naruto outside was a clone as well
>"You think I can't tell?"
>Both pairs fuck like rabbits
>>
>>120573823
Few knew. 3rd said some shit about the 4th having a lot of enemies. Didn't want the news to get out. Some think it was Iwa, but Kishi never specified.
>>
>>120573956
I wouldn't trust kakashi with a puppy. I leave it with him for a day and the sad fucker gets crucifixed and Kakashi ends up eating tuna every day because it was the dogs favorite food.
>>
>>120585621
>diplomatic mission to the Cloud
>as new heads of big Leaf clans Ino and Shikamaru come, as does Chouji because his father's about to reture
>Hinata as heir apparent for the Hyuuga comes along too as a double message of reconciliation and the Hyuuga having some shit on the Cloud
>Naruto as the big war hero is a given
>awkward shenanigans en route
>political shit in the Cloud village, things go relatively smoothly
>Chouji and Karui meet, both drop massive amounts of ramen
>Hinata looks at the two wistfully
>Naruto again has that odd feeling he can't quite put a finger on
>goes to spar with Bee
>he's got Karui and her team around who loudly cheer for him
>Naruto asks Hinata to come along and watch/cheer
>becomes a team-on-team spar, Chouji is brought in as Ino and Shkamaru are busy with things that actually matter
>it comes down to Chouji and Karui wanting to show off but really not wanting to hit each other
>Naruto wonders aloud what's gotten into them, Hinata is depressed, Bee gets a new idea for a rap
>>
>>120586363
>Kakashi gets a pet rock
>Got a kind teammate to take care of it while he's in a mission
>His house is attacked
>The pet rock is destroyed
>The pieces of that rock stabbed the teammate in the back, paralyzing him
Kakashi's life is pure tragedy.
>>
>>120586483
>>120586363
>Kakashi is tragic moe
I like it.
>>
Why do these threads always turn into NH circlejerking? When will you get tired of this ship?
>>
>>120586528
I'll give it until February.
>>
>>120586528

when someone answers my question >>120585678
>>
File: 1403698424691.jpg (43KB, 358x366px) Image search: [Google]
1403698424691.jpg
43KB, 358x366px
>Naruto thread

Where can I watch the original episodes in HD? I can only find Shippuden
>>
>>120586528
It's the one semi-good thing about the show, that's why.
>>
>>120586628
But NH is only a good pairing in theory. It was poorly written, like most other things in this series.
>>
>>120578632
I want part 1 Hinata to have adventures with her genki daughter. Himawari trimetravel fanfics when?
>>
File: suicide.png (22KB, 621x320px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
22KB, 621x320px
>>120582628
>>
>>120586528
I just find the NS butthurt tears amusing. People getting that invested into a ship to see it sink is crazy.
>>
File: shipper butthurt.png (46KB, 716x427px) Image search: [Google]
shipper butthurt.png
46KB, 716x427px
>>120586858
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 950x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 950x669px
Nobody in Naruto has had a worse life then Shino

>No interesting backstory.
>Was badass as fuck for one arc then forgotten forever.
>nobody gives a fuck about Shino
>was literally a badass during the chuunin exams. But fuck Shino am I right?
>no sasuke retrieval arc cause he had to train with family (basically because he's a loser and nobody likes him)
>no sexy Waifu at end of story
>who's Shino?
>he's never actually lost a fight, but is more filler the. Tenten who is the most pitiful character in all of pity land. (Talked all that tough shit in chuunin exams was beaten the fastest lol)
>Kiba has more screen time!
>fucking kiba! People hate him and don't even know why! But it's justified because Kiba sucks!!!

His only option right now would be to literally an hero.
>>
File: shipper delusions.jpg (56KB, 556x419px) Image search: [Google]
shipper delusions.jpg
56KB, 556x419px
>>
>>120586985
So really what you're saying is nobody in Naruto has had a worse life than Tenten.
>>
>>120586985
Well the current filler gives him one she just dies due to Coolest Guy.
Funny thing is that in the miniseries he's the schoolteacher, so he might just rise to the soaring heights of relevance that Iruka had.
Poor bastard.
>>
>>120586958
Hur durrr how an anime called "My little sister can´t be this cute" ended in incest?
>>
>>120586985
But Shino has a bug waifu (That ends up dead)
At least he managed to experience what love is in this shit show.
>>
File: azumanga-daiou-04-01.png (449KB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
azumanga-daiou-04-01.png
449KB, 712x480px
>>120586985
all according to keikaku, he's a teacher now. pic related.

>>120587055
10/10 had less screen time than tonton(tsunades pig)
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1191x670px
>>120587055
No tenten has tits, and a fanbase. Shino has neither of those buffs.
>>
>>120587110
there are honestly people that like her better than based shino?
>>
>>120587103
>assuming there are any attractive school girls considering they all graduate at 10...
>>
File: shizune.png (128KB, 473x582px) Image search: [Google]
shizune.png
128KB, 473x582px
>>120587103
>Tonton
I still wish we saw Shizune in an actual fight where she summons Tonton's neechan who is a massive warhog.
>>
>>120587110
She is alone because Neji died, she has a shop that no one goes too because of peace, and finally she has no ability beyond using weapons in a world of magic ninjas.
>>
>>120587140
Her fans are dedicated. When people say their a fan of Shino their probably talking about pottery...
>>
>>120587174
But she's still a sexy female ninja with fans. Shino has neither. And teaches kids ten and bellow so no sexy school girl waifu either...
>>
>>120587154
>Shizune gets captured by fat black old men
>Forced to get fucked by pigs in a barn
>She actually knew all the pigs there by name
>They helped her escape instead
>>
>>120587209
Someone speculated that Fuu will drop a line that her dream is to become a teacher, which would give him the dedication to become one at the end of the series. I'd kinda like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 637x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 637x417px
>>120587103
TenTen is also an important character in Rock Lees mini series...

>tfw no Shino mini series...
>>
>>120587267
Such a tragic love story.
>>
>>120587279
who's that in your picture anon?
>>
>>120587300
It's Yamato, hiding as a tree.
>>
>>120587267
Oh looky here!!! Shino gets to put the moves on Fuu!!!! Good thing she survived the war and bijuu extraction!
>>
>>120587325
>New Chuunin Exam arc is all about Shino/Fuu
>They'll fight together
>They'll bicker
>Fuu'll say "Nobody had ever used bugs as well as you do."
>They'll combine their bugs for a combo attack
>At the arc's end, they battle
>Fuu won, Shino promised he'll win next time
>The two bump fists
>Shino left with his team, Fuu waving goodbye
>Obito captured her
>ED plays
>>
>>120587279
I wonder if he's at least useful in the games. I never used him myself, but he's made out to be pretty powerful i the show.
>>
>>120587382
Shino really does have the worst life... :,(
>>
>>120587394
Nobody uses Shino.
>>
Has the movie been translated? Is it out anywhere?
>>
>>120587461
There's a camrip of the movie as it is aired in Australia, so it came with English subs.

The camrip is like, super shitty though.
>>
>>120586958
I doubt she has nh friends.
>>
>>120587412
Adulthood sucks.
>>
>>120587154
TV-N pls fuck off
>>
File: 80.jpg (180KB, 660x915px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
180KB, 660x915px
>>120587538
God dammit what is with me and forgetting pics?
>>
>>120585210
Naruto's life as Hokage must be fucking boring.

I mean, he grew up being attacked and fighting 9/10ths of his day or training.

Now it must be like "I miss the days I made giant rasengans".

By the way, that movie?
No giant rasengans.Just awful.
>>
>>120587583
>>120587621
>withered old Akamaru
>Kiba's the only one in his generation who could feasibly have kids but didn't
>Whatshername-sensei gave birth to a new Sarutobi then became forgotten until she was needed to babysit
>Hinata is in constant competition with Naruto as the happiest person on the planet
>Shino became Cyclops and honors his dead bug waifu
>>
>>120587662
The fact it did not have a new arsenal was a good thing.
>>
>>120587662
I actually rather liked that he took out Netori with a Nedgy-beating uppercut and a good old punch to the face.
>>
>>120571610
From the thumbnail I read the japanese text in the bottom middle panel as "POPEYEs"
>>
>>120587729
Well Netori kept saying how "your fists will never reach me" so it was fitting.
>>
File: becuseimworthit.png (2MB, 1200x1701px) Image search: [Google]
becuseimworthit.png
2MB, 1200x1701px
>>
>>120581478

Wasn't Toni just a zetsu?
>>
>>120588032
Imma need you to hand over the sauce.... Something something science...
>>
>>120588052

I think Tobi was a being similar to Zetsu, but I don't think it was actually a Zetsu. It was shown in the flashback where Obito meets Madara, but I can't remember what the deal actually was.
>>
>>120586202
Th-That's my fetish, anon.
Make Hinata preggers and you got a sell.
>>
>>120587621
All of them besides Hinata aged like shit.
>>
>>120588032
Where is this from?
>>
File: an uchiha fucking shit.jpg (135KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
an uchiha fucking shit.jpg
135KB, 500x638px
Hey, here's Sasuke, looking even more like Madara.
>>
>>120588136
It was a little different from white and nigger Zetsu. Apparently it was some faggot that almost got absorbed by the 10 tail but was able to stop it somehow.
Guruguru was his name that Kishi gave him.
>>
>>120588116
>>120588227

http://exhentai.org/g/780240/73fc99aaef/
>>
>>120588198
Shino did fine in the aging department.
Being a single mom and not receiving Uzumaki life force on a regular basis like her pupil was clearly hard on Kurenai.
Kiba looks slightly older than Kurenai, come to think of it. I wonder what his clan's average lifespan might be.
>>
>>120575818
This shit is hilarious.
>>
>>120588277
>receiving uzumaki lifeforce
for gods sake don't let nardo hear you say that he'd shout it all over town
>>
>>120588244
That link doesn't work. Get panda,
>>
>>120587461
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=650438

Worth it /a/?
>>
File: mako.png (96KB, 178x246px) Image search: [Google]
mako.png
96KB, 178x246px
>>120588230
>the shape of his armor's collar
>>
>>120588244
What's with the sad panda?
>>
>>120588437

Hello newfriend
>>
File: summerhascomeearly.jpg (9KB, 184x200px) Image search: [Google]
summerhascomeearly.jpg
9KB, 184x200px
>>120588437
>>120588331
>>
>>120588481

HE'S FAKING IT WHY CAN'T YOU TELL

OR MAYBE YOU'RE SAMEFAGGING AND YOU'RE BOTH HIM

OR MAYBE YOU'RE FAKING BEING RETARDED AS WELL
>>
>>120579609
good thing no one cares about frost country
especially since the only fag that can use ice justus is long dead
>>
>>120588496
captivating plot, you should forward it to Kishi.
>>
>>120588556
I'd love to see a filler where the Cartographers' Guild sues the villages for fucking up decades of work in charting the continent.
Hell make it a class action lawsuit from all the lords and now-homeless peasants.
>>
>>120582561
>... twice.
fuck that WOULD of saved a LOT of hassle
that and Kishi's father not dying
>>
File: the coolest cry.jpg (58KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
the coolest cry.jpg
58KB, 1280x719px
>>120588244
Its safe to say that the coolest guy is crying in the afterlife.....
>>
>>120588230
I wonder what would Tobirama say to the little shit stealing his style AND fucking up by failing to include the fluffy thing around his neck. Guess that would be too comfy for someone as hard edge as an Uchiha.
>>
File: laughing whores.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>120588244
>I'm this man's cum dumpster
>It's time to give Hokage-sama your virginity
>both you and your mother are born to be cum dumpsters
>my second daughter will be for your personal use, too
>>
>>120571610
>How come no one put Naruto and Sasuke in therapy?
This is stupid even for a Nurutu thread. Are you a britshit?
>>
>>120574143
>the purposefully kept his identity as much of a secret as they could because the fourth literally went full genocide on konohas enemies in the second war.
Solid fanon
>>
>>120575194
>but you have a kid who watched his whole family get murdered by his brother
On repeat. For three days.
>>
>>120577044
It's not hard being the best Hokage.

He was basically the only one who got where he was through hard work and no special bullshit genes.
>>
>>120585501
>At least they weren't dying at 7 years old
Only because training techniques backslid about three grades. Resulting in a generation of scrubs.
>>
>>120575813
Which actions did he need to justify?
>>
>>120578439
Kabuto beats all three.
>>
>>120579453
Didn't Kishi admit in an interview he had no idea how to logically take Madara out of the story?

Because he seems to have gone with, "Fuck It. That's how."
>>
>>120580818
>Konoha Jounin
>Beast Mode
Obito fought the 4th, and won. And to do so he had to sneak into the village in the first place, which isn't a problem since he has his own private dimension to travel through. He could literally appear in any random house, completely intangible, and start fucking up anyone he chose since none of them have the Hiraishin.
>>
File: nerzz2g38k1siudzco1_1280.jpg (156KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
nerzz2g38k1siudzco1_1280.jpg
156KB, 640x634px
>>120586528
Not in a long time
>>
>>120582921
>BAD CHILDHOOD MEANS CHARACTER
Honestly he probably hadn't thought it through beforehand, and by the time he wrote the flashback had already established that (A) Seals Equal Bullshit and (B) BOTH of Naruto's parents were masters of it. But they were already dead so... fuck it.

For point (C) The Third used that same seal to take Orochi's arms. So he could have done it instead and then Minato could have used the Hiraishin to get his wife some much needed medical attention.
>>
File: 48427914_p0_master1200.jpg (404KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
48427914_p0_master1200.jpg
404KB, 600x847px
Is there a possibility of getting this without moving to Japan?

I really wanted those print NaruHina doujins, damn. I'd scan it too.

scans as shitty as the camrip I've made, but still.
>>
>>120583162
Look champ Sakura is definitely a shit, but only because she's a woman in Naruto. She's still 3rd or 4th strongest ninja, depending on where Kakashi falls without his sharingan. Once those two bloodlines combine, with the collective techniques of team seven behind them, you're looking at the next Sage of Six Paths.
>>
>>120583480
>brainwashing
It's not brainwashing it's just their culture. And like all military cultures, rule number one is dying for the cause.
>>
>>120584015
There wouldn't be an entire clan of Sasuke's since they would all still have SOMEONE.
>>
>>120590106
get a Japanese friend to buy and send them for ya

or maybe Buyee.jp, or Mandarake
I got my The Last figures from Buyee and the Movie Guide Book from Mandarake
>>
>>120590123
>Look champ Sakura is definitely a shit, but only because she's a woman in Naruto
And because Kishi ineptly tried to make the audience like her.
Also I think you might be overselling Sakura a good bit. Out of her team she's the only one who did not surpass her master, and both her and Tsunade rely on chakra for power and are mainly support besides that. Set up a fight of one of them against a skilled Gentle Fist user and you cripple their offensive capabilities, or against Gai or Lee who can outdo either in terms of strength and speed.
The one skill that could give either group complications is Tsunade's nerve-fuckery which Sakura does not have.
>>
>>120590240
>get a Japanese friend
Ah, so it's impossible. Got it.
>>
>>120590243
>she's the only one who did not surpass her master
Sakura was still fighting Kaguya when Tsunade became a fruit, she totally surpassed her.

>rely on chakra for power
Literally every worthwhile ninja

>a skilled Gentle Fist user
Where would one find such a thing?

>against Gai or Lee who can outdo either in terms of strength and speed.
Until they die because their opponent is immortal?
>>
>>120590313
I also suggested those two sites.

Buyee searches through Japanese auctions, and handle all things on the Japan end. You just pay all the expenses.

Mandarake lists mostly used, damaged (usually just the package) or display products.
>>
because it was normal back in the whatever age of the ninja back in japan.
>>
File: sasuga Pinkshit.jpg (25KB, 455x480px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga Pinkshit.jpg
25KB, 455x480px
>>120590417
>Sakura was still fighting Kaguya
Because she happened to be protected by Sauce. Tsunade would have done a better job of it.
>literally every worthwhile ninja
So you agree that a skilled Hyuuga (such as Neji, Hiashi or endgame Hinata) or Gai/Lee could take them both on with ease? Good.
>their opponent is immortal
Both would get pulverized when stopping for a second to heal up, even with Tsunade's no-handseal healing, which to my knowledge is not possessed by Sakura.
I'm not the anon you were initially arguing with, and I do think that Sakura is only relatively useless and could take Kiba or Chouji, maybe even not-endgame Hinata too. But she is fucking dwarfed by the higher tier of people around, much less the 3rd/4th most powerful person in the world.
>>
>>120590512
Good god that character was gross. For a second there I thought she was a toad summon or something.
>>
File: oh hi.gif (198KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
oh hi.gif
198KB, 250x273px
So let's get serious here for a second.

Who's the best daughter?
>>
Didn't Naruto only fall in love with Hinata because she always loved him? It seems pretty thin, honestly.
>>
>>120591240
The idea is that in the Last Naruto recognizes the feelings he had had for Hinata as love.

"She always loved him" is just one reason for his feelings. "She shared his nindo" is another. "She knows how to cheer him up" is yet another.
>>
File: tl note keikaku means plan.jpg (108KB, 1048x762px) Image search: [Google]
tl note keikaku means plan.jpg
108KB, 1048x762px
>>120591233
Himawari.
>>
>>120591240
true love is based on beginning thin

failed love is based on a heavy burden of attachments that end up falling short of expectations down the road and trample your dreams and lead to misery.
>>
>>120571733
But Nurutu wasn't edgy. Saucegay was the only edgelord here.
>>
File: kuramawari.png (133KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
kuramawari.png
133KB, 386x600px
>>120591233
Sarada you're alright, but you're no fucking sunflower so give it a rest.
>>
File: B8lBM9cCAAEXjZm.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
B8lBM9cCAAEXjZm.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
Who here doesn't need a box lined with Naruto pages?
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 703x1028px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 703x1028px
>>120591240

He actually started to like her for her nindou and her desire to change herself

Read Neji fight
>>
File: B8lBM39CAAEVB0u.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
B8lBM39CAAEVB0u.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
I have no idea what this is.
>>
File: B8k8jECCIAAGeTJ.jpg (58KB, 417x556px) Image search: [Google]
B8k8jECCIAAGeTJ.jpg
58KB, 417x556px
>>120591606
Apparently a special thing for volume 72.
>>
File: B8e69vACQAEgFMj.jpg (32KB, 449x438px) Image search: [Google]
B8e69vACQAEgFMj.jpg
32KB, 449x438px
>>
File: B8gB8aWCUAAbEhR.jpg large.jpg (52KB, 242x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B8gB8aWCUAAbEhR.jpg large.jpg
52KB, 242x1024px
>>120591782
Man, why do some people post their comics in Twitter with really small sizes? I can't even even read that second to last panel.
>>
File: 1420127692236.jpg (254KB, 394x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1420127692236.jpg
254KB, 394x1920px
>>120591855
sweet jesus these two dorks
>>
Found a torrent of the last, it was shit.
Better luck with the next torrent.
>>
>>120591889
>The entire village has to put up with them being disgustingly cute

Goddamn't, why is this couple so based?
>>
File: yeah sorry.png (12KB, 159x377px) Image search: [Google]
yeah sorry.png
12KB, 159x377px
>>120591892
>it was shit
>>
File: 1397154889166.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1397154889166.png
65KB, 400x400px
>>120588487
What did you expect of a Nurutu thread?
>>
>>120588331
>>120588437
Download the ex-hentai add-on for whatever browser you're using. Takes less than a minute.
>>
>>120579244
kek
>>
File: nfoqi9qXeS1s0y3bto1_1280.png (611KB, 1280x1560px) Image search: [Google]
nfoqi9qXeS1s0y3bto1_1280.png
611KB, 1280x1560px
>>120591980

>>120591988
You asked about how to get the doujins too right? Did ya check out the Buyee site just in case. Some might even put their work up in the auctions too. One never knows.
>>
>>120583335
In retrospect a lot of things put Hiruzen and Minato in a bad light. It's a problem with explaining past events in the future. Something's always bound to fuck up.
>>
>>120583570
Japan has shit taste.
>>
>>120588428
It's actually practical, plate armour had those to help defend against swords to the neck. Not that it makes him any less of a faggot.
>>
File: minato a shit.png (241KB, 890x711px) Image search: [Google]
minato a shit.png
241KB, 890x711px
>>120585815
Yes. Naruto was his only success.
>>
>>120586528
I'm already tired, more or less, and waiting to see what the new series will bring.
>>
>>120592392
>You asked about how to get the doujins too right?
How did you know
>>
File: 1413406894829.jpg (30KB, 491x445px) Image search: [Google]
1413406894829.jpg
30KB, 491x445px
>>120587259
>there are people who actually masturbate to this
>>
>>120592559
Every Hokage made some mistake. For instance Tobiramas' mistake was creating the resurrection jutsu. 3rd made a couple of big ones here and there, but the alternative was Danzou, so he still is better.
>>
File: 1417676692270.gif (912KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1417676692270.gif
912KB, 500x284px
>>120588230
>blue armor
>>
>>120592740
Let's see what mistake Naruto will make.
>>
File: ns_butthurt_meter.jpg (115KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
ns_butthurt_meter.jpg
115KB, 736x414px
>>120588983
Even for his usual shit it's a bit much. He's salty.
>>
File: 1337030130953.gif (799KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1337030130953.gif
799KB, 700x400px
>>120591233
Salad > Sunflower
>>
>>120592758
Tobirama is rolling in his grave right now and you know it.

Sasuke is style-biting harder than someone with the Sharin-
>>
File: Senju.Tobirama.full.1634672.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Senju.Tobirama.full.1634672.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>120592758
>Tobirama's collar flares up like an angry cat when he's mad
>>
>>120592725
Yeah, I masturbate to girls NOT getting raped by pigs.

Is this wrong?
>>
>>120588230
Those detached sleeve things are weird. Also Sasuke's got some scrawny fucking arms. Bet he doesn't even lift.
>>
>>120592881
Nah, he doesn't lift. He just takes drugs according to Sakura and as we all know.

Winners don't do drugs.
>>
>>120592881
He probably can destroy the majority of his enemies with just his eyes. He could be a paraplegic and still defeat most of the ninja in the world.
>>
>>120592033
checked
>>
>>120592759
He already avoided the mistake of choosing the wrong girl, so that is a good start.

Shipping aside, I do not think Naruto will fuck something up big time. And even if he does, he is going to be the first one to make it right, because "my ninja way". Also, with Shikamaru as his right hand he has nothing to worry about.
>>
>>120588230
>>120588849
>no fluffy collar
Bitch can't even accessorize properly.
>>
File: nf08dmrT2y1t17kdko1_1280.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nf08dmrT2y1t17kdko1_1280.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>120592706
>scans as shitty as the camrip I've made, but still.
This line kind of gave it away I guess
>>
>>120593084
Oh, I forgot I've written that.
>>
Therapists don't exist all that often in media. Why have the main character go to someone who specializes in helping them solve their problems when it's more popular to have them solve it themselves? And then there are therapists who have their own agenda in the plot.

Let's face it, a story that convinces the reader to seek a therapist is just not as compelling as a story that acts like the reader's therapist.
>>
>>120592912

I'd like to see Sasuke in a Stephen Hawkin's type of set up just rolling through a village taking everyone out while Microsoft Sam'ing his monologues.
>>
File: Counselor-Deanna-Troi.jpg (469KB, 1533x2269px) Image search: [Google]
Counselor-Deanna-Troi.jpg
469KB, 1533x2269px
>>120593114
Come to think about it councilors and therapists must be fairly butthurt about the media coverage they are getting.
>>
>>120571610
The real question is why would Kishimoto turn his hardwork-rags-to-respect story into a ugly duckling story?

He carries the legendary bloodline all along!? Now what kind of editor would allow something as lazy as that?
>>
File: Stephen-Hawking.jpg (166KB, 950x846px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Hawking.jpg
166KB, 950x846px
>>120593116
>I-WANT-TO-KILL-YOU-SO-BAD-I-CAN-TASTE-IT-SENSEI
>GAZE-INTO-THESE-EYES-OF-PURE-HATRED
>I-AM-AN-AVENGER-MY-ONLY-PATH-IS-TO-DARKNESS
>>
>>120593207
What is: Every Battle-themed WSJ manga since DBZ

The MCs are always super-powered beyond belief by Lineage/some supernatural force IE Devil Fruits, Tailed Beasts or Ichigo's mutt genetics.
>>
>>120593207
>hardwork-rags-to-respect story
Was it ever this?
>>
>>120593230

Thank you.
>>
>>120593230
He could even make his wheelchair with Asura path.
>>
>>120593412
Even his wheelchair will be stronger than most chuunin in the world.
>>
>>120593412
Sasuke vs 8 Gates Guy Wheelchair battle when?!
>>
>>120593477
>it's the wheelchair that goes 8 gates
>Sasuke's wheelchair goes full Mangekyou
>Sasuke just drinking a cup of tea
>>
>>120593501
You know, that would actually still be more interesting than 95% of Shippuden actually was. Watching two wheelchairs attempt to fuck each-other up would have been amazing.
>>
File: 9865.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
9865.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
So Nardo lost his virginity when he was 19, what about Sakura and Sasuke? This is extremely important knowledge.
>>
File: 25345.png (393KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
25345.png
393KB, 1000x1500px
>>120592814

nah
>>
>>120593666
They never had sex, they used in fertalization.
>>
>>120588230
Oh so he eventually got a new arm.
>>
>>120593666
As soon as he comes back from ninja Mexico.

Though I guess he had to give Karin a pity fuck as a sorry at some point.
>>
>>120593764
Shadow clones everywhere for Hinata only. You really think she'd miss out on that?
>>
>>120593765
No that's just fanart made to look real. It's pretty old.
>>
>>120592740
Kakashi made no mistake as Hokage. All the decisions he made in the Last were right.
Thread posts: 465
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.