[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teppuu 29th chapter translation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 29_03.jpg (348KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
29_03.jpg
348KB, 849x1200px
Since Animexis doesn't give any sign of life or response I'll try to slowly clean the rest of the two last chapters. Here's the first half of 29th chapter.
https://mega.co.nz/#!vB110CoC!_JQ-5lgQWZsi8GtKaND-qvhcb8UX7C8fYMGbZuQ0jt0
Inside there're a folder with a few fonts that you probably don't have and cleaned (as much as I could) psd-files with the names of these fonts in place of speechbubbles and soundeffects.
All you have to do is translate it and play around a bit with the font size and position to make it look good.
If you know japanese or know someone who knows it pls translate. The lack of cute girls beating the shit out of each other is killing me.
Oh, and does anyone know if there was the 31st chapter this month?
>>
>>120550870
at least clean that shit properly for fuck sake
>>
Good luck.
>>
>>120550870
The thread subject really misled me. If what you're doing is cleaning try contacting animexis, last i checked they had the scripts for the next chapters but were having trouble with cleaning and redrawing.
>>
>>120551102
>properly
Could you tell me what's wrong?
Also updated 8th page.
https://mega.co.nz/#!6FcQ0LrL!LGmVo7UWSjn1iy4TQQUocbBgD3DG5FqjlbLACCNhCCk
>>120551260
I sent him a part of the 30th chapter a month ago. No response.
>>
Godspeed, anon. I wish I could help to translate.
>>
>>120550870
>half translated
don't post if it is not all done anon
>>
>>120552396
I usually shit on scanlators that start crying about how it's a thankless job, but some people really are giant assholes.
>>
>>120552396
Well, it's not translated. I just wanted to see if there's anyone who can translate it. The other half will be ready maybe in a week.
>>
>>120550870

Thanks for your help OP don't listen to >>120551102 and >>120552396

Keep the good work.

>>120552497

Welcome to the scanlating world where people want their scan fast without doing a thing.
>>
>>120551357
blacks aren't properly leveled
>>
>>120550870
>Teppuu
Doing gods work anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2229x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2229x1600px
>Natsuo will never beat the shit out of you
Why even pretend that life is worth living.
>>
>>120551357
>>120554114

also you can get good results if you use a little bit of denoise 5 + clean 3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ah52rm4t631omo/29_08.psd?dl=0
>>
Why care about a dead manga
>>
>>120554114
Is that okay?
>>
>>120554622
don't level that way

denoise a little so it will be easier to level

open denoise 5 and only move overall stregth to 0.20 then level with ctrl+l
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.