[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did he actually physiologically revert to a child, or did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So did he actually physiologically revert to a child, or did he just get made small? Like, will he grow again into an adult size given enough time? Or is he just a dwarf midget and will always ever be?
>>
Nigga's been like that for like 800 episodes. He ain't growing up.
>>
We don't know and in the story, not even a year passed. Not enough to change.
>>
>>120520244
I think a 7-year-old would grow a lot in a year
>>
>>120520274
According to google:

>While all children may grow at a different rate, the following indicates the average for school-aged children 6 to 12 years old: Weight: average gain of about 5 to 7 pounds a year. Height: average growth of about 2.5 inches per year.

So even if he didn't grow noticeably at all it wouldn't be so strange, and even if he grew a couple inches it wouldn't necessarily be super obvious.
>>
They want to become immortal with the APTX-4869 maybe they grow but at a slower rate.
>>
>>120520418
Why would they give him immortality pills if they wanted to kill him?
>>
>>120520448
It was incomplete.
>>
>>120520244
> in the story, not even a year passed

So he's solving 3 murders a day?
>>
>>120520814
Maybe he lives in japanese Detroit
>>
>>120520448
I think the pill was meant to kill someone in an untraceable way. But since they had rarely or never tested it on an actual human, the side effect was a pill that makes you younger. The black organization could find out the effects and use it to make themselves young again if their old so they could live forever.
>>
>>120522355
Assuming it actually makes you young and not just a midget.
>>
>>120520052
It's physiological. His voice sounds like a child's, and he's as strong as a child. That's why he uses specially made equipment to put him back on par with fully grown adults.

Actual midgets are as strong as regular adults; sometimes, they're even stronger. Also, midgets don't usually have a problem with vocal development.

It's also hypothesized that he can grow back into adult size.
>>
There's an OVA where he grows up, but it turned out to be all a dream
>>
>>120524744
Well it's also possible his muscle mass simply deteriorated right?
>>
I know I really shouldn't be looking too much into this, but how the fuck does Conan's shrinking/regrowth work?

Detective Conan is a highly scientific work of fiction. Many cases have been solved through real-world scientific knowledge, and many of the characters are convinced that science is the be-all, end-all of all resolutions.

But Shinichi shrinking down to a child, and occasionally reverting to his original state (and later shrinking again 24 hours later) goes against one of the fundamental principles of science.

>Matter cannot be created nor destroyed
Where the fuck does all the matter go when he shrinks? Where the fuck does it come from when he reverts?

Some people have theorized that both forms of Shinichi use the same amount of matter, but that sounds incredibly fucked up to me, because that would mean either Conan has very dense body mass, or Shinichi's occasional reversions are made up of thin skin and hollow bones.
>>
>>120525078
Obviously he doesn't weigh the same in child form as he does in teenage form, that would be ridiculous. Somebody would notice that this child weighs way more than it should.

Originally he probably just shit or vomited out the extra mass, and then when he temporarily grows again maybe his body does just sort of stretch out so he is much lighter than he should be, but since it's a temporary state nobody notices.
>>
>>120525199
>when he temporarily grows again maybe his body does just sort of stretch out so he is much lighter than he should be, but since it's a temporary state nobody notices.
I would buy this, except for one thing.

When he's back in Shinichi form, he's as able-bodied as a normal, healthy teenager. If he still had the same mass as Conan except stretched out, he should be suffering from fractures brought on by simple activities such as walking.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.