[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is funny because its satire, right? No one thinks scenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

This is funny because its satire, right?

No one thinks scenes like this are funny in of themselves
>>
I don't think that scene is meant to be funny.
>>
>>120503978
It's just not funny
>>
>>120504018
Just quirky?
>>
That's right. Why don't you stop watching it?
You can stop posting too.
>>
>>120503978
I dropped the show right there. Can't stand a fucking bitch character again.
>>
>>120503978
But it's not supposed to be funny.
>>
>>120505242
cute?
>>
>>120503978
in the real world this bitch would be detained and put in a nice fluffy cell with regular medication and a restrictionjacket.
>>
Satire or not I don't find it funny anyway. I'm always like that with anime 'humour'.
>>
>>120508169
Thats a pretty broad generalisation, its just certain types f shows aimed at certain demos
>>
>>120508451
Yes, I suppose it is. I shouldn't have said that, but I can count on one hand the number of anime I've actually found funny. Cro High and Fumoffu are actually the only ones I can think of.
>>
>>120508803
no Gintama

or K ON or OreImo for at least being honest and not trying as hard
>>
>>120503978
I don't remember this scene in Chuu2. Why is Shinka holding a gun?
>>
japan is horrible at comedy, which is why i never watch any anime which has "comedy" listed as a genre on MAL
>>
>>120510615
comedy is fine

high school AND comedy is when you need to worry
>>
>>120511016
>what is cromartie high
>what is danshi no nichijou
>what is full metal panic fumoffu
>>
>>120508803
Agree with you, those two are the ones that come to mind to me as well.

I didn't like the Amagi Brilliant Park "comedy", but the show and tell: attractions part after the credits had me chuckle a few times, especially the one with the old man and the sea reference. Sento was great for some dead pan comedy, but that fucking gun gag got really old fast. Japan is however really good at unintentional comedy, like SAO for example.
>>
>>120511243
I thought Gekkan Shoujo was legitimately funny too.
>>
>>120510574
I thought the same thing when I opened the image. What anime is this really from
>>
>>120511911
Are you retarded? Read the filename.
>>
>>120511911
Kanye West saves a theme park from Chris Tucker who is trying to close it down.
>>
>>120508803
Sabagebu
>>
>>120511950
Haha! you've been caught in my elegant scheme!

I was only pretending to not know the anime which the image is taken from, but you fell quite into my trap!
>>
>>120512000
>Sabagebu
People always forget about shows like this when they claim anime is never 'funny'

Teekyuu too. Anime has a lot to offer, if you don't find any of it funny, you're watching the wrong stuff.
>>
>>120503978
yes, we need gun control in the usa.
look what happens when you give a little girl a gun.
>>
>>120504018
Kyoani is rarely funny even though they try way too hard.
>>
>people talking as if they know what good comedy is
>never seen a Chaplin film
>think they know what real comedy is

That nigga transcended the genre before modern comedy even became a thing.
>>
>>120512229
Amagi is definitely not good comedy.
>>
>>120512103
depends on the style of humour they are going for

The dry stuff in Haruhi was good
The parody stuff in Oreimo was good
The commitment to the bit in Nichijou was good
>>
>>120513627
>Kyoani
>Oreimo
wot
>>
>>120503978
It was pretty funny. Or arousing. Maybe both.
>>
File: amagi.jpg (240KB, 997x1400px) Image search: [Google]
amagi.jpg
240KB, 997x1400px
So, there is a friggin' traslated Takotsuboya doujin of it and you bastards never bothered telling me.
I hope you die.
>>
Koboli is love.
Koboli is life.
>>
>>120503978
>satire
On what?
>>
I don't think op knows what satire means. -_-'
>>
>>120516467
Late night high school comedy anime
>>
>>120516560
>-_-'
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.