[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape on mangas/anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: FukushuuKyoushitsu04789.jpg (164KB, 728x1052px) Image search: [Google]
FukushuuKyoushitsu04789.jpg
164KB, 728x1052px
why this kind of shit is so attractive?, I really cant enjoy when some retarded faggots rape a cute girl and shit.

Also Ayana best girl.
>>
Dropped this because I dunno, I read manga to feel better after a shitty day and this doesn't cut it.
>>
>>120437421
You enjoy reading "rape" manga? shit.

Pick up the manga again, this is a really good material.
>>
>>120437361
>disliking rape
Back to Tumblr with you.
>>
Look at me. I'm OP and when I don't like something I cry about it on /a/. I'm such a huge faggot.
>>
>>120437478
You have a girlfriend, 3 niggers beat you cuz you're a fagget and rape your girl. And you enjoy that shit.
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>120437555
0/10 try again retard.
>>
>>120437361
Character development.
>>
>>120437460
>reading comprehension
>>
>>120437581
>girlfriend
I don't need to worry about that, I have no interest in 3d.
>>
File: Gahara.gif (2MB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
Gahara.gif
2MB, 540x361px
>>120437672
Here, a cookie for you.
>>
>>120437460
just because rape is in the manga doesn't make it a "rape" manga

you're logic is the same as the logic you find in tumblr
>>
it's easy to write a dramatic character whose been raped.
>>
>>120437361
that manga's title is just as edgy as it sounds in moon. Is like saying "Fuck u shit kill your shits u". Is tearing my face off when every time I tried to pronounced it.
>>
>>120437361
Wolf guy
>>
>>120437361
The rape and bullying is used as a blank check for the MC to destroy their worthless lives.
>>
>>120437809
When a single manga is based on raping a girl multiple times it is a "rape" manga. Just read Fukushuu or Wolf Guy there is more than 60 chapters only with rape.
>>
>>120437919
but it's not based on rape, it's based on bullying

the rape is just a part of the bullying
if the MC was male it would translate to sexually humiliating him
>>
>>120437361
>mangas
Fuck off.
>>
File: slut.jpg (184KB, 800x1148px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
184KB, 800x1148px
In the end dis whore enjoy getting semen from like 30 guys.
>>
>>120437919

Man, fuck wolf guy.

It wouldn't even have been so bad if the bad guy didn't decide to humiliate her by posting it on the internet and then drugging her so that she'd enjoy it.

I'm a fucked individual but I can't stand NTR or humiliation on that fucking scale, especially since it got so gratuitous that I just became too uncomfortable to enjoy anymore.
>>
>>120438191
I dont get how that whore doesn't get pregnant or AIDS, jesus her womb was filled for like 40 guys?.
>>
>>120438306
>whore
>was forced against her will
>>
>>120438306

Probably either because manga/anime rape scenes never really have long term repercussions.

It's usually just rough sex at best with the woman enjoying herself part way through and rarely does it progress into shit like pregnancies or STD.

That and considering he had her raped, humiliated, malnourished, and suicidal towards the end until she went to Akira's hometown and shit because of what happened to her it's probably a small mercy on the author's part, especially since she does end up happy and it's implied that wolf guy reunites with her sometime later.
>>
>>120438486
Yes, and Sakura is a slut for being raped by worms. Is this your first day?
>>
>>120438306
meanwhile, SAO makes AIDS seem like a cold
>>
Is it weird that I can fap to Bible black but wolf guy made me so uncomfortable that I actually became physically ill?

I mean, the former is so much more fucked than what happens to the teacher yet I feel so bad for her that I had to skip most of the arc because of how messed up it was.

Maybe it was seeing everyone reacting to it so realistically that made me realize how fucked everything was, especially the other teacher's reaction at the police station, goddamn.
>>
Leaving aside Wolf Guy as an extreme case.

Is there some other manga based on rape like this shit? Cant remember another one.
>>
>>120437361

I honestly can't fucking stand it when authors use rape as a cheap plot device.

I know it's unrealistic to think that it wouldn't happen but it doesn't really do much to advance the plot other than giving a character issues that probably won't even be addressed because the author doesn't have the balls to play such a thing straight.

It's like those stories where a bad guy murders the protagonist's parents and then they're paling around with their parent's murderer after bonding for one fight scene.

If you're not going to use it to its fullest extent then why the fuck do you even bring up at all?
>>
>>120439496
Batman is that you?
>>
>>120437824
read
>>120439496

Forgot to link
>>
Bitter Virgin is the only good manga on this.
I hate tryhard shit.
>>
>>120437849
>Is like saying "Fuck u shit kill your shits u"
hehehe
>>
>>120437361
>threads about this always refer to the side characters by their seat number or their hairstyle
>expect the manga doesnt reveal the names on purpose because it likes to be mysterious
>manga actually states their names
Im guessing random Nip names are just too convuluted to remember
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.