[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did moot really say he attempted suicide twice? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: Moot_smiling_at_ROFLCon.jpg (2MB, 3245x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Moot_smiling_at_ROFLCon.jpg
2MB, 3245x2592px
Did moot really say he attempted suicide twice? I can't find what time he even said that and I was listening for about 5 hours
>>
No, you fucking moron.
He did make a joke or two about killing himself at the end of the stream after reading certain questions, though.
>>
I think at least 3 hours of the stream was just "um ah ah mm" and silence.
>>
>>120319320

So moot's dad is Jeff Goldblum?
>>
>>120318964
No. It was a joke, he said something about having helium tanks.
>>
No, moot had two coughing fits during the Q & A and people started saying he was coughing up blood, then people said he was coughing up blood because he attempted to kill himself twice during the Q & A.
>>
Moot is a dirty jew faggot who sold us out
>>
Moot has probably saved countless worthless lives by giving autistic weebfucks an outlet for their depression. What a hero.
>>
>>120318964
no he didn't faggot, did you not even listen to the countless times he said people believe anything some anon says?
>>
>>120320221
/pol/ pls
>>
>>120318964
No.

He sounded like a surprisingly grounded and thoughtful person with a good sense of humor and a positive outlook on life.

>>120319320
Better then your 8 hour live stream
>>
>>120320623
moot's little cuckboy right here!
>>
>>120320623
>He sounded like a surprisingly grounded and thoughtful person with a good sense of humor and a positive outlook on life.
Which, let's be honest now, is about the exact opposite you would think about him at this point and his current position.
>>
File: OMEDETOU SENPAI.gif (254KB, 1589x410px) Image search: [Google]
OMEDETOU SENPAI.gif
254KB, 1589x410px
>>120318964
>>
>>120320623
I enjoyed listening to the stream, he sounded more natural and relaxed than during the cons when people randomly shouted memes at him
>>
>>120319817
kek
>>
>>120323580
Compared to last years livestream he kind of sounded tired and ready to hand over the keys.
>>
whats the name of the music thats playing on the catalog?
>>
Did he say why he was leaving and what he's doing next?
>>
>>120327038
>not listening to Cowboy Bebop OST 24/7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
>>
>>120318964
There was a post like
>If dubs moot has to kill himself
the faggot who wrote it got dubs and moot made a joke about killing himself or something like that.
>>
>>120327261
>>120327531
thanks shits pretty good
>>
>>120327520
He wants to go take a vacation and not spend time on the internet for a while
He mentioned something about an open source project he's been working on

His long term plans include going innawoods and becoming a hermit who lives in a log cabin
>>
>>120323580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ
>>
File: crHMg4y.png (70KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crHMg4y.png
70KB, 1600x1200px
http://mootykins.herokuapp.com/
>>
I listened for about a couple of hours yesterday and went off to work.

I guess he's just tired with the lawyers and stuff.

Gamergate and the fappening took a toll on him.

Butt seriously, what a patient man.
>>
>>120319320
I only listened for a bit over an hour but I would say that it's the exact opposite; he spoke nonstop, and really quickly.
>>
>>120328022
Stream confirmed moot for Archer.

He would never wish the last 10 years on anyone but he would never redo any of it.
>>
File: ttgl efg.jpg (79KB, 311x646px) Image search: [Google]
ttgl efg.jpg
79KB, 311x646px
>>120327038
I wish that they would put this on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GeQK0fOAew

Something about TTGL really struck a chord with 4chan and the community. I think that this song is pretty befitting of moot's departure
>>
>>120328231
I am the admin of my site
Watermelon is my body and soup is my blood
I have midwifed over a thousand memes
Unknown to profit
Nor known to donations
Have withstood downtime to hear many screams
Yet these effors will never know recognition
So as I pray, Unlimited moot Works
>>
>>120328022
we can blame /b/ for driving Moot away. They truly are the cancer.
>>
>>120328240

I love ttgl but the song reminds me of /v/
>>
>>120328705
Seems like it was generals that broke his spirit

Idolmaster ruined berserk and moot
>>
>>120328093
>I only listened for an hour but let me go ahead and disagree with someone who watched the whole thing
>>
>>120328805
I'll always think of 4chan as a whole with TTGL.

It's so...fitting, for the spirit, culture and camaraderie that is 4chan. I think in a lot of ways we like to think of ourselves as humanity defying the odds. Somehow our shitposts and doubles can mean or amount to something.
>>
>>120328860
Generals have done nothing wrong.
>>
>>120328705
yeah he made it pretty clear that /b/ has been shit since the end of 07 and hes tired of the lawsuits.
>>
>>120328705
You might as well blame the retarded Hollywood celebrities and their jew lawyers for trying to suck off the hacker known as 4chan from all his money, when in reality it was all their own fault. (Or Apple's cloud service, if anything)
Moot even said he stopped lifting in September because it was a really rough month.
>>
He joked about people wanting to beat him to death if he actually sold the site to gawker.

He also talked about people hating his guts for various reasons.

>>120328948
Stop exaggerating.
>>
File: 1396596123926.jpg (153KB, 590x417px) Image search: [Google]
1396596123926.jpg
153KB, 590x417px
>>120329249
>exaggerating
>there are people on /a/ that didn't listen to the whole Q&A live
>>
>>120328705
>>120329199

Maybe I'm just really out of the loop with the law these days, but that whole thing didn't make a bit of sense to me.
>We're going to try to sue you because our nude photos that we uploaded to an insecure location on the internet got around to millions of people on the internet, and because anonymous individual users in no way affiliated with the site admins are posting these pictures here on one of many websites, the chan must be a mastermind hacker entity behind it all!
>>
>>120329458
I did, all 8 hours of it. It was only like 20% stuttering.
>>
Through 4chan passes and the new ad program, 4chan made a significant amount of money that could be used to help keep it running.

Then the 3DPDs and 3DPD-lovers basically trashed it all with their fucking nude leak.

And on top of that, Google removed captchas (though we all know about a third of us or more still have to solve them all the time) so 4chan passes weren't going to be helping much anymore.

I'd have left too.
>>
>>120328705
there's also 8ch, butthurt ggfags and pol

>>120329526
Everyone needs a scapegoat.
>>
I dunno if the silences just felt long because of the juxtaposition with his endless rambling, but when they did come I really thought he fainted a couple of times.
>>
>>120329458
I listened to all eight hours and it wasn't like that.
>>
>>120329526
Lawyers, especially hollywood lawyers, don't use logic. They just push people around to get them to bend to their will. Even if they took moot to court and the judge threw out the case because moot was not personally responsible for what users uploaded, he would still owe thousands in legal fees.
>>
>>120329526
Oh yeah, it doesn't make any fucking sense.
But sadly that's what happened.
>>
>>120329552
And another 20% of silence, hence 3 hours.
>>
>>120329526
>The American legal system
>>
>>120329904
Oh shit fucking told
>>
>>120329904
I was counting the stuttering as part of the silence.
>>
File: dismiss moot.webm (92KB, 715x469px)
dismiss moot.webm
92KB, 715x469px
>>
You're not far enough yet. Keep going.
>>
So how does one fail to commit suicide two fucking times? I understand once, shit can happen. But two times? You need to be a moron of the century to manage to do that.
>>
>>120330176
You have to make sure the barrel is aimed at your brain, and NOT the back of your throat.
>>
>>120329526
Welcome to the USA, the land of the free, free to sue whoever for whatever fucking reason even if you have literally no basis because you have nothing to fear.

In my country when you sue someone and fail, you get fined and have to pay for your own and the other sides costs for the trail and lawyer. Everyone thinks twice before suing so we don't have mongrels doing shit like that.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.