[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Parade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Looks like they were both reincarnated. Pretty sweet episode.

But I can feel the edginess coming in the next one(s)
>>
>>120313019
calm before the storm
>>
>>120313019
It was kind of low quality compared with the first two episodes, and the fact that a girl had plastic surgery for a guy that would never look at her and like her for who she was baffles me.
>>
>>120313263
I found it far better than the drama the couple had. Though I don't know it's probably because I already got my fair share of that shit in Death Billiards so I didn't want another fucking episode dedicated to DRAMA.
>>
Cute episode, but I just want to know more about the "people" who run the place, especially delicious white girl.
>>
>>120313916
I want to know who the redhead is and why does he have a cat on his shirt.
>>
I wish it wasn't just endless couples in these

Death Billiards was interesting because the two people seemed unrelated and were both really morally ambiguous

Also, does one always go to heaven and the other always to hell? This in particular seemed like a case where that wouldn't make much sense.
>>
>>120315395
I thought the cat jumped from offscreen to grab the button . Anyway ,he's Ginty
>>
>>120315488
They both got reborn in this episode, so know there is no need to send one to the void and the other one to the rebirthstation.
>>
>two yakuza
>death mahjong
>HOTBLOODED death mahjong
>double void end

Fucking final destination.
>>
>>120316155
>double void end
You know that this needs to happen around episode 10. The final will properly be one Rebirth and one Void, just much weirder than the first episode, like with 4, 5 plottwists.
>>
>>120313019
Thanks OP. You spoiled the ending for me.
And you even misused spoiler tag for your opinion on the preview.
O-of course I won't hate you for s-such little thing, baka.
>>
>>120315488
>I wish it wasn't just endless couples in these
Isn't next episode is about NEET vs middle age woman?
>>
>>120316346
Oh is it? I figured it was just another couple, fair enough
>>
>>120316000
I'm expecting that the next ep both will enter the void.
>>
File: 1310155431253.png (419KB, 728x518px) Image search: [Google]
1310155431253.png
419KB, 728x518px
>uncontroversial episode
>threads are boring/dead as hell
>>
It was a nice change but I rather have a couple where one of them fucks the other over to win the game.
>>
>>120317021
I'm glad they're chill. Feels pretty fucking good not having to scroll through endless bouts of shitflinging.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.