[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

I dare you to post someone who could beat him. Protip: There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 60

File: best sensei.jpg (425KB, 2000x1066px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best sensei.jpg
425KB, 2000x1066px
I dare you to post someone who could beat him.
Protip: There's literally nobody.
>>
File: latest.jpg (79KB, 375x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest.jpg
79KB, 375x500px
>>120310125
A secret Fan-fiction Thread? I see.
>>
File: n507f6fb156d00.jpg (33KB, 484x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n507f6fb156d00.jpg
33KB, 484x499px
>>
File: saitama.png (195KB, 684x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saitama.png
195KB, 684x813px
>>
File: the emperor.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the emperor.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
>>
Anyone who can go faster than Mach 20 can beat easily him
>>
File: OP.jpg (352KB, 1599x1242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OP.jpg
352KB, 1599x1242px
Shut the fuck up
>>
>Be Doraemon
>use What-if Phone Box
>Basically wish Korosensei out of existence

that would be the easy (read: boring) way, though.
>>
>>120310256
>Anyone who can go faster than Mach 20 can beat easily him
Yes they can beat Easily Him, but can they also beat him easily?
>>
>>120310173
That's one strong girl
>>
>>120310125
ISIS
>>
>>120310263
Who ever made this retarded chart is really an /a/utist with no life.
>>
>>120310346
That could be anyone on /a/
>>
File: 1373568938580.jpg (24KB, 430x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373568938580.jpg
24KB, 430x430px
>>
>>120310318
Sensei is ISIS
>>
>>120310125
The Flash.
>>
>>120310346
>Baaaw why does anyone waste time on things people like ;(
>>
>>120310346
>/a/utist with no life
>>
>>120310125
>even some average students can kill him after 1 year of training
try harder OP
>>
>>120310398
>even some average students can kill him after 1 year of training
That's not confirmed yet. Stop making up lies.
>>
>>120310125
Goku
Yuki Nagato
Elder Demonbane
Gurren Lagann
Accelerator
Sakura from CCS
Aizen Sosuke

/thread
>>
>>120310418
That's the entire point of the manga.
>>
>>120310425
>Elder Demonbane
>Gurren Lagann
The same thing
>>
>>120310227
It took that faggot days to reach that bomb shelter at full speed
That would take the sensei only a blink of an eye
>>
>>120310444
The point of the manga is that he'll teach that class an important lesson.
He won't be killed
>>
>op
>>
File: knk1362875609395.jpg (2MB, 2299x2999px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
knk1362875609395.jpg
2MB, 2299x2999px
After she is done with saber
>>
>>120310494
I've always wondered, what's the secret behind these images? Extreme dedication or some sort of automatic generator?
>>
Greetings Koro sensei. I am doctor henry killinger. and this is my magic murder bag.
>>
>>120310470
>full speed
Only because he said it it doesn't mean it was true. He wasn't serious against Boros or Garou either.
>>
Joke characters are excempt of powerlevels and render even the most OP people useless.

So just pitch a(nother) joke character against him and he'll go down.

Try Arale.
>>
File: GALAXY BATTLEFIELD.jpg (87KB, 720x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GALAXY BATTLEFIELD.jpg
87KB, 720x400px
>>120310125
Those two can.
They are standing on a fucking galaxy.
Watch the fight again, judging from the average size of a galaxy their bodies move a lot faster than mach 20, thats for damn sure.
>>
>>120310630
By that logic Korosensei could move at Mach gillion too because his statement doesn't have to be true
>>
Bugs Bunny
>>
>>120310444
Which might very likely end up with Koro-sensei still alive.

Moreover you are forgetting that Koro-sensei has never been serious against them and has his "tentacles" tied because he cannot harm them in any way, not only that, he also can't let them harm themselves.

Not enough? The only time when the kids were close to kill him so far was when he heavily gimped himself.

If Koro-sensei were to be pitted against the whole class in a life or death battle, he would kill them all before they could even realize it.

I'm not going to say that Koro-sensei is the most powerful being ever in any media, far from that, but to say that a regular human or even a group of regular human can kill him with just one year of training is ridiculous.
>>
>>120310647
Honestly this is the case where I would say "these giant robots are standing on a galaxy, any logic is invalid".
>>
>>120310444
>>120310726
It's already been implied Koro-sensei was created to save the world, from some unknown threat. Hes training a bunch of kids to combat this threat.

Probably.
>>
>>120310647
Why would they be a lot faster than mach 20?
>>
>>120310699
>not road runner
>not tazmanian devil
Do you even try anon.
>>
>>120310647
There's so much wrong with this that it makes Assassination Classroom look like a real life documentary
>>
Accelerator.
>>
im sure Sataima could beat him somehow

Serious series: Serious Jogging
>>
File: image.jpg (368KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
368KB, 798x1200px
>>120310125
>>
korosensei's abilities are entirely physical so anyone with bullshit powers like time stop would beat him no sweat.

mach 20 doesnt mean shit when time isnt moving
>>
>>120310125
Both this faggot and Onepunchman are the epic new thing right now, huh?
>>
>>120310828
>Why would they be a lot faster than mach 20?

Just think about it, anon
They are something like 20 billion light years tall, if they could move at 20 billion light years per hour, it would take them one hour to walk their own height, but it takes less than one second, they are fast beyond human imagination
>>
>>120310901
That guy went to the moon and back in a few seconds and he's not even in serious mode.
>>
>>120310125
your mom
>>
>>120310901
>jogging

so korosensei isnt fast enough to make him run huh? ill buy that
>>
File: 1382236439708.jpg (564KB, 1885x1352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382236439708.jpg
564KB, 1885x1352px
Either one of these two will more than do.
>>
>>120310982
They move using that teleportation thing
>>
File: img000057.png (592KB, 1003x1466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000057.png
592KB, 1003x1466px
>>
>>120310959
>He starts running
>You stop time
>By the time manage to bring time to a stop he is already far gone
Good luck finding anything :^)
>>
>>120311078
They don't need to walk, When one of those things move a hand or do any movement at all, it needs to be much faster than the speed of light to not look slow as fuck.
>>
>>120311121
thats implying he already know you're going to kill him, that red haired kid got him when they meet because he didnt expect him to attack him right away, on the other side everyone who's targeting him knows the extent of his power already so there's not a lot to hide

time stopping power plus sneak attack is enough to fuck him up.
>>
>>120310263
Every time I see this image, the quality is worse.

Also, last time I saw it Demonbane was above Tenchi.
>>
File: bell.png (1MB, 859x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bell.png
1MB, 859x960px
>>
File: 1413127522495.jpg (206KB, 1000x1110px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413127522495.jpg
206KB, 1000x1110px
>>120310263
If Yukari is that high then Eiki should be beside Featherine. Feels good having such a strong waifu.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2958x2196px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2958x2196px
>>120311224
>>
>>120310125
I am going easy
>>
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>120310346
>really an /a/utist with no life.
Where do you thing that you are?
>>
File: Stopman.png (314KB, 454x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stopman.png
314KB, 454x513px
Justice can catch up to anyone.
>>
>>120310263
Kouga really should be higher by the end of the show. The power of the Big Bang was destroying the TTGL and it had to sacrifice Lord Genome to absorb it.

Kouga by the end of the show is above the power of the big bang with his base power and gets a temporary power up that pushes him even further making him comparable to a primordial god with full control and time and causality just with raw power.

Also, no way Saga should be above him.
>>
I'm pretty sure Madara Uchiha can beat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not even talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm talking Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu as well as having the forehead rinnegan and his 4 identical invisible Bunshin clones.
>>
>>120311367
See >>120311121
>>
File: 1418267649579.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418267649579.png
258KB, 600x600px
Uchiha Madara. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I'm NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
>>120311334
It's better, but the quality is still shit. It's hard to tell some colors from other, especially on the dual-color bars due to the artefacts.
>>
>>120310425
>Aizen Sosuke
>This is what bleachfags believe
>>
>>120311489
>Pollmeraf can reach to stand that is basically actual light(aka lightspeed)
>He would be blitzed :^)
>>
>>120311504
>Dr Manhattan
>Kryptonian
>Speedforce
Get out of here you faggot.
>>
>>120311594
>Wasn't here for the great "How do we kill Accelerator" threads of '08-'09 aka "Accelerator vs the Flash and co" threads

>mfw that was 6 years ago

too old for this place
>>
>>120310982
> if they could move at 20 billion light years per hour
Stop. You are already defying any logic.
>>
>>120311729
I was here for all that shit.
But I still hate american comicbook powers.
Even moreso after those threads
>>
>>120310125
>>
>>120311729
Remember the old list? I think this is it.

SSS+ Tier: Christian God
>no anime or what so ever without him
SS Tier: Golden Tribe, Lord of Nightmares
>demonbane can only keep a so called 'god' imprisoned... borderwalking creatures like Yukari are easy...
S+ Tier: Yuki Nagato, Yukari, Haruhi, Lambdadelta, Bernkastel

S Tier: TTGL, GER, Alucard, The Flash, Shiki
> Shiki is more like a babysitter of the underworld if I remember
> Alucard is not THAT strong and overpowered
> the Flash has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many weaknesses
A Tier: Goku, Superman, Accelerator
> Awakened Accelerator is much stronger
B Tier: Aizen, Batman with prep time, Wolverine

So ones more...

> The Origin
SSS+ Tier: Christian God
> Omnipotence
SS Tier: Golden Tribe, Lord of Nightmares
> Complete control of certain concepts
S+ Tier: Yukari, Lambdadelta, Bernkastell, Yuki, Haruhi
> Ridiculously high endurance and destruction potency
S Tier: Bellcross, Gurren Lagann, Demonbane, GER
> (Nearly) Invincible defensive and offensive skills
A Tier: Awakened Accelerator, Alucard
> Ridiculous powers, but a lot of weaknesses
B Tier: Goku, Flash, Superman, Kamen Rider Black RX, Shiki
> Overrated, but still ok
C Tier: Aizen, Batman with prep time, Wolverine
>>
File: 1421136329029.jpg (33KB, 500x493px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421136329029.jpg
33KB, 500x493px
>>120310125
>>
>>120311730
>Implying that is is big distance.
>>
>>120311334
>>120311512
Some talked about redo it becuase of the artifact.
>>
File: 1421597547756.png (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421597547756.png
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>120311930
>mfw people still think this is relevant
>>
dio
bills
blackbeard
kuzan
>>
>>120311930
Capeshit can't even keep their own stories consistent.
>>
>>120311961
What's that supposed to be? I don't speak taco
>>
>>120311961
>20 billion light years per hour
>per hour
>distance
Come on anon, don't make me waste my time.
>>
>>120312507
I'm sure you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>120310125
>implying mach 20 is even that fast

we have aircraft in 2015 that can already fly at this speed. we're lucky this piece of shit is just an anime, because it's already illogical as fuck.
>>
>>120312578
Which aircraft?
>>
File: 1334015587384.gif (169KB, 272x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334015587384.gif
169KB, 272x200px
>>120312578
>we have aircraft in 2015 that can already fly at this speed
>>
>The fastest air-breathing, manned vehicle, the U.S. Air Force SR-71, achieved slightly more than Mach 3.2
>>
File: Medaka_Kurokami.jpg (136KB, 900x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Medaka_Kurokami.jpg
136KB, 900x750px
>>120312707
>tfw medaka can beat everyone in this thread
>>
>>120312707
>air breathing
>manned

Neither of those are a requirement.

Also, that was merely the highest published/declassified speed reached. It's very likely, given the secrecy surrounding the Blackbird program, that it could travel significantly faster.

>>120310125
Dio
>>
>>120312732
except demonbane
>>
>>120312503
That is from the last part of Saint Seiya.
To reach Elysion they have to talk across the Hyperdimension. Which has
>Billions(long scale probably) galaxies
>Trillions(long scale probably) void spots.
>>
File: Guldo.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Guldo.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
This guy right here.
>>
>>120310982
Mach speeds don't apply in space since you're not moving through fluid and there's no speed of sound.
>>
>>120311504
All that shit, and he still could be chumped by Elder God Demonbane because EGD will be bringing infinite versions of that Madara, but more bullshit overpowered and also on the side of good as an infinitesimal part of his backup. EGD WINS. /THREAD
>>
>>120313123
>Infinite versions of Madara
>All of them screaming HASHIRAAAAAMAAAA at the same time
>>
why has no one mentioned this niggah yet?

a single soft jump accelerates him to mach 150

he skips mountians around the world to pass the time
>>
>>120312578
>we have aircraft in 2015 that can already fly at this speed.
A single google search shows that they want to make an aircraft that can go Mach 20 by next year. So no, we don't have one. You retarded piece of shit
>>
>>120310125
DIO or maybe flash?
>>
>>120313177
Followed by an portion of the infinite madaras which is of course still infinite, teaming up with infinite hashiramas, sure. there would undoubtedly be much homoerotic pseudo-incestuous overtones along the way.
>>
>>120313271
God that looks so fucking disgusting. Why are they even fighting this shit? Are they going to eat him? It looks like he'd taste like shit.
>>
actully they are after his bollocks
>>
File: saitama_dance.gif (69KB, 165x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saitama_dance.gif
69KB, 165x192px
Mach 20? So?
>>
>>120311730

kick logic to the curb and do the impossible
>>
>>120311594
>>120313123
>not recognizing pasta

Your new is showing
>>
>>120314099
>There are people so new that recognize that pasta.
>>
>>120310125

not even a challenge !

All fiction : your tentacles don't exist

deal it with.
>>
>>120315585
that manga looks gay as fuck
>>
File: kumagawa82.jpg (52KB, 799x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kumagawa82.jpg
52KB, 799x357px
>>120315585
>>
>>120315585
still lose at the end
>>
File: (337).png (310KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(337).png
310KB, 800x600px
>>120310125
>>
>>120315632
You look gay as fuck.
>>
this guy
>>
<muh power levels

literaly >>/CO/
>>
>>120315847
>Powerlevel
>/co/
Not after SJW invasion, not winning is determined if they are women or part of a minority
>>
File: 2ee.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2ee.gif
141KB, 287x344px
>>120315847
><
>>
File: levi3.gif (1022KB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
levi3.gif
1022KB, 500x280px
>>120315845
I think you meant to post Levi
>>
File: tatsuya jesus.jpg (182KB, 502x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tatsuya jesus.jpg
182KB, 502x512px
>>120310125
Onii-sama.
>>
>>120310671
He was moving at the speed of light when fighting garou, and was still not serious
>>
>>120315845
>SnK
>Strong
>>
As this is a powerlevel thread, which characters are cannonically confirmed to have destroyed at least one full universe in its entirety.

I usually use Pucci as the benchmark but Pucci didn't actually destroyed the universe in the crushing/blowing it up sense. I wanted something better to compare characters to.
>>
>>120315632
Anon I think you wrote something wrong there. Stop sucking your boyfriend's penis next time and concentrate on what you are typing.
>>
File: 1415936913947.jpg (3MB, 2962x2875px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415936913947.jpg
3MB, 2962x2875px
This is the official chart. No questions asked.
>>
>>120310125
Pretty much anyone with time stop of any kind. Dio, Homu, Jotaro, so on. You pick
>>
>>120317035
>Homu
>Implying he has the damage output to hurt him
Unless you are talking about Satan.
>>
>>120317154
>he
Glasses Homu with an anti-senei knife will do. Or she can steal one from class E if need be
>>
>>120317234
>He
Oh fuck me.
>>
File: 1413394201938.gif (255KB, 317x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413394201938.gif
255KB, 317x321px
>>120310125
Yuki Nagato wins it all.
>>
>>120317265
He will.
>>
>>120317265
>>120317292
Can I?
>>
>>120310125
Any reality bender?
It's not like we're short on them.
>>
i wonder if Koro sensei can beat Yuki Nagato with a limitless jurisdiction?
>>
File: img_1.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_1.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>120316041
The show was shit but I miss the threads. Anyone having the copypasta bout Onii-sama buying something and explaining how to give back the change?
I should really start saving all the pasta.
>>
Eucliwood can just tell Koro sensei to die and his good as dead.
>>
>>120317784
With limitless jurisdiction, practically the whole universe, different time-plane universes, different/alternate-reality universes are under her jurisdiction, meaning she has power over almost everything. Yet at that level at power, Nagato would be no where near the level of Haruhi with her power acknowledge and maximized/beyond maximized.
>>
>>120316438
Any /co/ characters
>>
Can Yugi defeat him with Exodia and three blue eyed white dragons?
>>
>>120316438
If I remember right countless (or did it say infinite amount? something like that) were born and destroyed in the moment Demonbane and Liber Legis clashed their shining trapezohedrons together.
>>
>>120315845
>anyone in SnK
>strong
Top kek, you do know that johj can defeat the titans right.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
maou
>>
File: 1370641851760.jpg (35KB, 400x317px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370641851760.jpg
35KB, 400x317px
Koro-sensei and Ramsay cooking episode when?

Koro is a fucking donkey!
>>
>>120316438
>>120318524
Four-legged God of War Demonbane destroyed entire universes by accident and it is subordinate to Elder God Demonbane
>>
>>120318988
Sensei isn't fast enough for that
>>
>>120310580
It's possible to make one via extreme autism, which is how one would be done in real life, but really you overlay one image over the other in a trick similar to the different pic from thumbnail trick. As for the individual tiny pictures just grab them online randomly or just steal them from someone else's mosaic.
>>
File: osaka_knife.jpg (23KB, 720x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
osaka_knife.jpg
23KB, 720x576px
Pic related.
>>
The Doctor.
>>
>>120312839
But Medaka is Demonbane.
>>
>>120321090
No, she is just the MC
>>
>>120310263
saitama is above everyone and king's god power is even higher
>>
File: 1417403836550.jpg (27KB, 600x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417403836550.jpg
27KB, 600x557px
superman or hellsing
>>
>>120311417
Does Koro Sensei even have any holes to fuck
>>
>>120315585
>Kumagawa
>winning
>>120323400
Don't remind me of that one picture.
>>
>>120311334
>demonbane above Tenchi

image discredited.
>>
>>120313116
Your statement is so fucking retarded it hurts
>>
>>120310125
Alucard could beat the shit out of him while enjoying a nice cup of tea.
>>
File: 1402762471493.jpg (89KB, 720x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402762471493.jpg
89KB, 720x600px
>>120310307
for you
>>
>>120310263
where's Shinji?
>>
How do I watch Tenchi Muyo!?
>>
Kumagawa. All Fiction his speed power away, shoot him. Though somebody else would have to take the shot, Kumagawa would never win.
>>
>>120310125

Could he beat the 00 Gundam? And I’m not talking about the GN-0000 00 Gundam. I’m not even talking about the GN-0000/7S 00 Gundam Seven Sword. I’m talking about GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] with the optional Full Saber Equipment and Trans-Am Burst System and with Quantum System techniques, his GN Field, a Perfect GN Sword V and control of the Twin Drive System and GN Sword Bits, with ELS' DNA implanted in him so he also has TOTAL UNDERSTANDING and Space Flower Release Endings.
>>
File: klaughs.png (724KB, 682x1036px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
klaughs.png
724KB, 682x1036px
>>120310263
>3 medaka box characters in special tier
i forgot that manga had some really interesting powers
>>
>>120326335
he can if he tricks koro-sensei into taking a bookmaker like he did medaka
koro sensei is arrogant so its possible
>>
>>120326534
Those fucking word-based powers are the definition of "you must be this Japanese to understand." Fucking Nisio.
>>
>>120326466
The GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] ver. ELS is probably even more powerful.

Also the 00 Qan[T] is considered a different mobile suit than the 00. It has part of the same name but it's a completely new design, frame, parts and even GN drives.
>>
>>120310263
Am I supposed to know this many shows? Why did the person maknig it include that?
>>
>>120310470
what are you talking about?
The only reason why he never found anything before the other heroes is because he has shit direction. what good does running at lightspeed would do if you don't know where you are going?
>>
>>120328151
That si typical from him.
>>
>>
File: 1283306074983.jpg (23KB, 360x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1283306074983.jpg
23KB, 360x240px
>>120310346
Where do you think we are?

>anyone that invests time into anything has no life
>>
>>120328371
Are you dumb?
If he'd run at the speed of light he could check every nook and cranny in the whole city twice before a single person is able to blink
>>
File: 1401048445008.png (109KB, 388x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401048445008.png
109KB, 388x402px
>>120315847
><
>>>/CO/
newfag pls
>>
Could Koro Sensei run if he was being telekenetically lifted from the ground?

All someone would have to go is hold him in place and pelt him with the BB's.
>>
>>120328898
Just reminder that /co/ writes the same ways as tumblr
>>
>>120328799
Actually moving at light speed would only make him perceive that the bomb explodes even sooner, giving him even less time to examine the city.
>>
>>120329124
>hurr real physics
No actually moving at the speed of light would completely destroy his body
>>
>>120328558
There is a strong possibility he could come up with a plan to take him down.
>>
>>120329212
He's strong though.
>>
>>120329254
The world isn't strong enough though.
>>
Wasn't there a thread that completely debunked any possibility of Korosensei beating Accelerator
>>
>>120329415
honestly mach 20 isn't even fast. Most of fiction is much faster than that.
>>
>>120311334
>Demonbane above an omnipotent.

HA.
>>
I just want to say I absolutely love the thick outline and bright colors of this show. Really pops out.
>>
>>120311427
But kouga a fanfiction character and a shit
>>
File: 1420762379458.jpg (283KB, 802x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420762379458.jpg
283KB, 802x602px
>>120324125
>>120329530
We've been through this. Elder God Demonbane defeats and supersedes absolutely omnipotent entities. Logic is unnecessary.
Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth, both omnipotent unto themselves, cannot destroy it.
>>
>>120329573
Just like his father.
Ikki or Shun were better
>>
>>120329594
>multiple omnipotent beings in the same universe
>not a logical impossibility
Chart is a joke and so is anyone who seriously uses it.
>>
>>120329746

It is not that there is a paradox, but that mortals cannot understand how the outer gods work.

You say "logical impossibility", response is "outer gods do not abide by logic".
>>
>>120329594
You don't know what omnipotent is. Tenchi has true omnipotence. Omnipotence isn't just creating something, it isn't just having all powers, it isn't being able to destroy and create at will, it's absolute power.

Example:God from the bible IS NOT omnipotent, since he had to rest, and it took him seven days to create a universe.

A true omnipotent would be able to create it at any point of time they wished, they'd be able to do it without resting, they'd have omniscience aswell. They can create a rock heavier than they can lift, then LIFT it anyway. That is -true- omnipotence. Doing whatever you want, whenever you want it, with whatever you want, you can make fire cold, you can make gravity out of orange juice, you can make the existence of demonbane disappear with a blink of an eye, you can get killed and come back to life anyway, you can lose your powers, and STILL get it back, you can do ANYTHING.
>>
>>120311927
Unrestrained Yuki Nagato is basically SSS+, but what is regular Yuki?
>>
>>120329875
Also a true omnipotent being would have no equal, none at all. he says disappear and there's no resisting, you just disappear. It's not having 9999 in every stat, it's having infinity in each stat, being able to lose every hit point, still survive, and being able to skip every sequence.
>>
>>
>>120329875

Yes. Azathoth can do all this. He is the dreamer, the material that all things are formed by, and there is nothing that he cannot dream and nothing that can stop his dreaming.
Yog-Sothoth is the all-in-one and one-in-all, who is all things and through all things is what defines meaning. There is nothing Yog-Sothoth does not see and nothing Yog-Sothoth cannot affect.
And Demonbane is beyond their existence, eternal and limitless. Removing his existence is meaningless because Demonbane exists when it does not exist, can reconstitute from the past before it was destroyed, can reconstitute itself from nonexistence, can create more of itself from oblivion, and other such impossibilities and paradoxes without limit.

Demonbane has true omnipotence too, basically. Comparing them is silly. But only one of them actually defeats other omnipotent characters.
>>
>>120329864
Everything abides by logic you retard, just because the writer says they don't doesn't make it so. The writer only has authority over what goes on in his own fiction, not on what is logically possible or not. A square circle is impossible even if a thousand writers say otherwise.

It's the same logic theologians use to explain how God is omnipotent, he can do everything, but only things that are logically possible.
>>
>>120329875
>They can create a rock heavier than they can lift, then LIFT it anyway. That is -true- omnipotence.
Wrong an unstoppable force and an immovable object can't simultaneously exist.
>>
>>120330159
>Everything abides by logic you retard

Lovecraft's laughter echoes from his tomb.
>>
>>120330149
The fact that he was defeated shows that Azathoth isn't truly omnipotent. You see how this works, right? A true omnipotent can remove Demonbane, and even if his power is "Fuck you I still exist", he still won't exist. It's really that simple, paradoxes? Who gives a fuck when your omnipotent, you can will them to exist, or will them not to exist, dosen't matter either which way. Azathoth is inherently not omnipotent because he lacks omniscience aswell, and he can't see, a true omnipotent can see, and much more. Those 'omnipotents' he's defeating aren't so simply due to the fact they were defeated. As said, it's not true omnipotence. It's really that simple, it can be close, but it isn't.
>>
>>120330240
>True omnipotence.

He dosen't give a fuck about the laws of physics, he can make 1+1=spaghetti. Like, you put two things together and poof spaghetti.
>>
>>120330271

You say this, but yet again the point is that mortals cannot understand the outer gods. Azathoth can accomplish anything, there is nothing to resist it in the dream. The fact that it cannot destroy Demonbane does not make it no longer omnipotent, but a mere definitive point that nothing can destroy Demonbane. Saying "this omnipotent force can", but by the narrative, it still cannot. It's a one-sided definition, in-story, argue logic till you're blue in the face, like it or not.

Logic does not apply to the outer gods, and nor does it apply to Demonbane.
>>
File: anderson-silva.jpg (28KB, 704x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anderson-silva.jpg
28KB, 704x455px
>>120310125
>>
>>120330326
Your idea of omnipotence is if you can write it in a sentence he can do it. This sort of language based power is completely retarded. Just because I can type on my keyboard the phrase "cold heat" doesn't mean it's now a coherent idea. Even if you can do anything you want just by willing it to happen, how can anyone possible create cold heat if they're incapable of even imaging it?
>>
Powerlevel discussions are only fun with servants or accelerator.
>>
>>120329997
Regular as in no powers at all such as Disappearance Yuki? Or as in out-of-Data restriction-only powers Nagato?
>>
File: Nyarlathotep01.jpg (159KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nyarlathotep01.jpg
159KB, 800x600px
>>120330463

Now you're trying to ascribe what the outer gods can and cannot imagine without yourself being an outer god.
I bet you Nyarlathotep knows exactly what a square circle looks like and will show you if you ask.
>>
>>120330570
Not disappearence
>>
>>120330398
Say it as many times as you'd like, it's always going to be just as silly as when you said it the first time, logic applies to everything.
Your rational for thinking logic doesn't apply to outer gods is basically:
1:the writer said logic doesn't apply to outer gods
2:the writer is the ultimate authority on his own fiction
3:therefore logic doesn't apply to outer gods
>>
why is it that the anime always attracts the lowest of the low?
assclassroom isn't really good
>>
YOu fuckers don't seem to realise what 'omnipotent means'.
If there is something a entity cannot do, then that entity is not omnipotent, therefore all supposedly omnipotent beings woud be equal. One cannot be more or less omnipotent than another.
>>
>>120330608
It's not a matter me thinking square circles are a thing, but can't happen, such saying dragons can't exist. It's that there's no such thing as a square circle in the first place.
>>
>>120330778

And this is where the "mortals cannot grasp the magnitude of the outer gods" comes back 'round.
We can continue in this circle if you like.
>>
>>120330608
>>120330778
A square circle could be an existance, however it would not have the properties of a circle or a square. "square-circle" would just be a label for it. (Shoutout to the ending episodes of NGE)
>>
>>120319094
Yeah, but the fight with Liber Legis was before Demonbane became an elder god.
>>
>>120330765
The right answer
>>
>>120330902
>mortals cannot grasp the magnitude of the outer gods
Only applies to people in the fictional universe. The writer doesn't have the authority to make statements about the nature of actual living human beings outside his VN.
>>
>>120331069

You don't seem to get the point.
The point is that what mortals deem to be impossible has never applied to the outer gods.
You say "this thing does not exist, it is impossible" and Nyarlathotep's entire character is built around "sure little guy, but let me show you this" and then you reply "well look at that logically impossible thing, I guess everything I know is wrong, time to strip naked and sacrifice goats to the great old ones, ia fhtagn."
>>
>>120330966
That wouldn't be a square circle.
>>
>>120330398
The fact that Azathoth can't destroy demonbane makes him nigh-omnipotent, not omnipotent, it's contradictory. Even if the author says. "Well he's omnipotent, but he can't do this."dosent' mean it's true.

>>120330463
Anything, as in ANYTHING, you don't need to write it in a sentence, you don't need it to be a sentence, you don't need it to fit our understanding of the universe. That's true omnipotence.
>>
>>120330966
It can exist if an omnipotent being wills it, it could be a square-circle-triangle, and it'd fit all three.
>>
>>120331181
>it's contradictory

Still trying to apply your logic to the outer gods.
>>
>>120331169
Oh but ti is. Because that is what we have deemed it to be. Just a you recognize yourself as you. If you were to refer to 'me' I would not think of myself, I would think of you. And when you refer to yourself in the future or past, those entities are not the same as yourself now, yet they are still yourself because that is the label they have been assigned. (shoutout to Ghost in the Shell this time)
>>
>>120331146
Again just because it's his gimmick doesn't make it less impossible.

>>120331181
A square circle is not included in anything because it is not a thing.
>>
>>120331238
It's fiction, and yes, it is contradictory. You can't be omnipotent and still be unable to do anything. Maybe if it was real life, but it's not meaning that the term still applies. The author could say the hottest thing in the universe is lightning, and nothing can survive being struck by it, but he'd be wrong.

>These are demonbane fags.
>>
>>120331320
It's not what is deemed to be a square circle right here right now in 2015, therefore it's not an ACTUAL square circle. It's just a thing that a group of humans decided to call a square circle.
>>
>>120310805
>It's already been implied Koro-sensei was created to save the world, from some unknown threat. Hes training a bunch of kids to combat this threat.
Yeah a bunch of high-schoolers is going to be more efficient than a mach 20 fast monster and, I don't know, the fucking US army maybe

good job
>>
File: 1d8.png (335KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1d8.png
335KB, 600x600px
>>120316816
>Phisical powers
>>
File: jojo_ora.jpg (182KB, 600x948px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jojo_ora.jpg
182KB, 600x948px
GG
>>
File: nya.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nya.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>120331333
>doesn't make it less impossible.

And this is why people go insane when they try to deal with outer gods.
Because what you define as impossible doesn't apply anymore.
>>
>>120331384
Have you ever watched anime? Highschool kids are always better than aliens and the military and any threat ever.
In Eva, it only took three kids to defeat the threat. Not even a whole class!
>>
>>120319554
There's an automated program for it.
>>
>>120331468
You say that it don't apply, but it do.
>>
>>120331355

This is more the basic Lovecraft stuff that Demonbane ripped off and lovingly mangled.
>>
>>120310470
Which sensei are we talking about here, because both are called sensei.
>>
>>120330649
Even within jurisdiction-limit, she's still atleast S tier capable. She is still FTL capable, shows immense, if not close to unlimited, physical power, her reaction time, sensory, and mental capabilities are impeccable, and this is all not including her data powers outside of limitless-jurisdiction. At normal she still has access to the data powers, but only with a limit, having to process permission grants for more advanced/"forbidden" techniques to the Data Entity.
>>
>>120331518

And now there's just no point to continue, because you're trying to apply logic where, by the narrative, logic don't work.
>>
>>120331534
Yeah, it's why it's a problem. Also, omnpotence comes with omniscience, although not omnipresence.
>>
>>120331666
Again whether or not logic applies is not for the narrative to decide. Just because the writer wanted to create a character with the gimmick of constantly doing impossible things and baffling people doesn't mean that impossible things can be accomplished, otherwise they wouldn't be impossible.
>>
>>120310125
DIO ZA WARUDO will defeat him.
>>
>>120331423
Lack of physical powers in cosmic level characters are the reason guys like Spiderman and Hulk knock them the fuck out.
>>
>>120331831

How autistic do you have to be to apply the metric of formal logic to a fucking fantasy story?
>>
>>120331549
She is only relativistic and as far as physical prowress goes she doesn't do much that'd put her above B tiers.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 60


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.