[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 3.png (453KB, 687x608px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
453KB, 687x608px
>yfw
>>
>>120306959
How does Murata know what I look like?
>>
He looks and talks like a cunt but he makes a good point.
People are paying taxes to support these heroes but classes A to C are completely irrelevant.
>>
>>120306959
>garou said the exact same things as NEET but he was right because he's cool
>>
>>120307209
A to C are irrelevant when it comes to Demon level disaster,which weren't really common until Saitama appeared.
>>
>>120307209
The point is that while anyone could put their life at stake only heroes do it. That's what's so special about them.
>>
>>120307238
>Garou
>right
>cool
He was a butthurt little fag
>>
File: 1368922158182.jpg (8KB, 217x204px) Image search: [Google]
1368922158182.jpg
8KB, 217x204px
>if all you had to do was put your life on the line anybody could be a hero
>if all you had to do was put your life on the line
>put your life on the line

This little faggot is saying that as if it's easy.
>>
File: 20.jpg (400KB, 1456x1046px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
400KB, 1456x1046px
Was I the only one to shed a tear?
>>
>>120308007
I bet you cried when moot left too you little sissy
>>
>>120308007
It's the panel that made me love the manga.

>>120308044
Anon please you know you cried too
>>
>>120308007
No,but I really feared he was dead when he saved garou.
>>
>>120307238
At no point in OPM was Garou ever cool or right. Not even one of the two, much less both.
>>
>>120307377

I'm not sure I'd be happy paying taxes to support a suicide group.
As the NeeT said, putting your life on the line is kind of meaningless if you have no chance of victory.

>>120307826
The point he's making is you don't get paid to risk your life, you get paid to do a job. If you can't do it, you risking your life is pointless.
>>
>>120308353
Anon, I'm sorry to tell you but
He's probably alivebut crippled
>>
>>120309588
>kind of meaningless
The Seaking would've killed that fat Neet if it wasn't for the heroes slowing him down until Saitama (or any useful S class) came along
>>
>>120307209
>People are paying taxes to support these heroes
actually they are donations, not taxes
the hero association is a private company who borders on illegal vigilante activities.

>but classes A to C are completely irrelevant.
they stop normal crimes though and help people with various smaller things as well(which is well C rank heros get payed just cheap change)
>>
>>120309588
NEET didn't realize that classes from A to C's job is to take care of tiger level/wolf level monsters. Demon/dragon level monsters are S class job.
>>
File: onepunch-man-5442951.jpg (143KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch-man-5442951.jpg
143KB, 800x1150px
Fubuki makes me hnnnnggg so hard.
>>
>>120307209
But he isn't paying taxes, he's a NEET.
>>
>>120311304

I want to marry Fubuki !
>>
>>120311304

>dem kissable lips and perky breasts

Why is Murata stuck with sausagefest projects?
>>
>>120311494
To be fair his men are also very kissable.
>>
Anyone know where OPM 41-44 can be downloaded? They're on Batoto but my downloader isn't working there anymore for some reason and would prefer to download zips and read on my tablet. Managed to find all the rest easy enough. Links on the scanlator's site seem dead.
>>
>>120311237

The fact remains that these "donations" are in exchange for the assurance the monster threats can be taken care of. If the association basically almost failed to defend their own stronghold, one calls into question how dependable it is and if it's worth the money and privileges they get.
>>
>>120312037
>The fact remains that these "donations" are in exchange for the assurance the monster threats can be taken care of.
You know, just because you put that word under quotation marks doesn't mean it changes the meaning of "donations"
I can donate money to cancer research, that doesn't mean they will magically grant a cure for cancer by tomorrow.
>>
>>120312037
>If the association basically almost failed to defend their own stronghold
From a fucking planet buster alien that had no rivals in the entire galaxy
>>
>>120312227
If they damn well know that nothing they can do will ever cure cancer, then it is a tad unethical for them to take the money in the first place. Comes to a point where you have to realize your limits and leave it to others more capable than you.
>>
>>120312420
>>120312420
>The fact remains that these "donations" are in exchange for the assurance the monster threats can be taken care of
>If they damn well know that nothing they can do will ever cure cancer
Class for A to C job is to take care of the tiger/wolf level monsters,which they do, and S class job is to deal with S-class monsters,which Genos did and would have killed Sea King if it weren't for protecting the little girl.
NEET had no right to complain because A to C class don't get money to beat Demon level monsters in the first place and Genos did nothing wrong.
>>
>>120306959
>You will never be a NEET again
>>
>>120312918
>tfw you're a working NEET
My life style hasn't changed, but it's just not the same.
>>
>>120313065
>working
>NEET
i don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>120313098
I do.
>My life style hasn't changed
I don't know if I should be happy or scared.
>>
File: img000011.jpg (121KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
img000011.jpg
121KB, 600x849px
>>120308710
Edgelord as he may be, Garou's message here did resonate with me a bit.
>>
>>120313194
NEET implies that you're not employed.
>>
>>120312420
They are fighting the monsters though, to use your own analogy it'd be similar to scientists working on a cure. The alternative is doing nothing and everyone dies instead.
>>
>>120313194
It's not a lifestyle, idiot. NEET is a literal acronym that states unemployment.
>>
>>120313293
>>120313414
I was unemployed, but got a job, and my life style didn't change one bit. Idiots.
>>
>>120312227

That's the kind of thinking that allows so many people to scam with Kickstarter. It's a "donation", but people DO expect something out of it. And it is unethical to take that money when you cannot or do not intend to deliver.
>>
>>120313194
I think you mean Hikikomori
>>
>>120312402

From a fish.
>>
>>120308007
Best girl right there.
>>
>>120313569
That wasn't the stronghold of the association,it's one of the many shelter they built across the country.
>>
File: bestgirlrider.jpg (360KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirlrider.jpg
360KB, 860x1236px
>>120313573
Fuck forgot the pic.
>>
>>120313502
You literally cannot be a working NEET, which you stated you were. It's an oxymoron.
>>
>>120311494
because he's not a kissless virgin fapping to chinese comics?
>>
>>120313654

Yeah, a shelter built by the association to withstand monster attacks. Turns out not only a monster, but a guy who wants to pee can tear through it.
>>
>>120313769

This page alone makes the Murata version superior to ONE's. Just because this chapter exists.
>>
>>120311304
> Thoses eyes
> This chin
> Thoses lips
> Thoses eyebrows

I would marry Saitama.
>>
>>120314231
>implying you're not
Get out.
>>
>>120313532
this is why parents used to teach their children not to give away their money if they don't know the person or don't know if they will receive an equivalent of it.
In other words, if you get scammed by a kickstarter, it's your own damn fault
>>
>>120313230
Man, I really loved Garou, I even identify with him, though that probably makes me an edgy faggot.
>>
>>120306959
Everyone went full retard in this scene, be it this NEET or Saitama.

Okay, let's remove every heroes that couldn't beat the sea king in this arc. What would have happened before he got OS'd by Saitama ? He certainly would have had the time to kill a huge amount of people from the city, this guy included. Let's add the heroes from the shelter made him stay in one place, while it would have been harder for Saitama to find him if he continued to run around.

Now, Saitama. Why the fuck didn't he just explain what I said to the people ? What he said wasn't beneficial to anyone, he got trashed and this guy or other people didn't learn what is it really to be a hero.
>>
>>120315658
It just means that you were probably bullied and are butthurt
>>
>>120315838
kek.
>>
>>120315816
>implying Saitama even cared
>>
>>120315658
It seems like ONE once has an edgy phase like some teenagers where he rooted for the bad guys in fiction and wanted to rule the world or some crap like that, but he grew out of that and like to make reference to this type of thinking in his comics.
Garou was a bullied kid who projected himself onto the losers in fiction and thus rooted for them, but freaked out when the monsters tried to make him kill a kid. Likewise, the "evil organisation" in Mob Psycho who wanted to take over the world turned out to be just socially awkward losers who wanted to feel important and get attention. You probably identify with Garou because ONE based him on people like you.
>>
>>120315509

That doesn't make it ethical, as it also is not ethical to take people's money with the understanding that you'll protect them, when you also cannot fulfill your side of the agreement.

Scamstarters don't break any rules, that doesn't make them right.
>>
>>120316388
I'm flattered.
>>
>>120313532
Heroes DO deliver the things they are paid for.
A-class to C lass gets paid to deal with Tiger and Wolf level monsters. S class get paid to beat demon level monsters. Which they do on a regular basis. Genos couldn't only because he injured himself to save the life of a little girl.
>>
>>120316808
C class also deals with regular criminals like pickpockets or assailants.
>>
>>120316476
whose talking about ethics? We're talking about what the word "donation" means and what you can expect or not expect out of it.

>as it also is not ethical to take people's money with the understanding that you'll protect them, when you also cannot fulfill your side of the agreement.
but that's not what they are promising them. They actually promise NOTHING besides working under the hero association under the heroassociations rules.
And that is what they ALL do, even if they were to constantly lose(which they do not)

>Scamstarters don't break any rules, that doesn't make them right.
right as in legal, yes
right as in morally good, no

so what? Donations are donations. If people pay donations to the hero association int he hopes that they will always be protected 24/7 from monsters, then they are idiots who haven't read the contract they agreed to when they donated the money.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.