[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be a historical anime about strategists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>there will never be a historical anime about strategists doing strategic things

Almost all historical-themed anime that we got are series where the MC goes back to the past only to find valiant warriors turn into female sex objects who will flaunt their voluptuous bodies for the entire series.

Will this farce even come to a pass?
>>
Maybe you should stop being a manchild and just enjoy the live-action show without thinking about cartoons for once
>>
Kingdom has that. Though the MC is a bit retarded.
>>
>>120256022
>anime about strategists doing strategic things
Code Geass, anon. History is for plebs.
>>
>>120256022
Have hope for a Baltzer adaptation.
>>
>>120256022
There are no anime about strategists doing strategic things, people would find them boring so the best you get is shit like CG where is more about asspulls, you'd get better luck at different media.
>>
>>120256022
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes

... Although it's not actual history.
>>
It'll never happen, stick with dramas. The best we'll get is history-influenced space operas.
>>120256317
I think being borderline-retarded at points is something the OP's not looking for.
>>
>>120256022
But what about togame?
>>
>>120256679
>implying historic strategists weren't borderline-retarded at points
Let's be real here, anon.
>>
>>120256317
Geass was really sleigh of hand, not strategy, even if it occasionally did do something clever tactically. Still, it's like most mecha shows and not really strategic.
>>
>>120256675
>half-circles are strategy
>>
File: 337-4394.jpg (69KB, 954x711px) Image search: [Google]
337-4394.jpg
69KB, 954x711px
>>120256022
>He haven't watched Sangokushi from Toei animation.
>>
>>120256679
Napoleon did some pretty retarded moves though, if you study Waterloo for example.
>>
>>120256758
>With most of his siege weapons destroyed, Zhuge tried to use earthen mounds to make ramps so that his soldiers could scale the walls. He filled up the moat with earth and hurled wooden cross-pieces into the city walls to obstruct the defenders. However, when Zhuge Liang’s forces finally scaled the wall, they found that Hao Zhao had already built a second wall inside of the first one, meaning that they’d have to do the same process all over again, but it was much harder for them to access the second one. Zhuge Liang tried undermine the wall, but Hao Zhao used counte-tunnels and collapsed Zhuge’s tunnels, burying and killing many of his engineers and soldiers.
>the city of Shu
>>
>>120256758
>>120256819
I'm not talking about retarded strategy or emotions getting the better of a person, that's just realistic. I'm talking about the typical anime shit that permeates Geass.
>>
Cao cao is the best girl.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.