[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the context behind this .gif?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1420557453853.gif (1014KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1420557453853.gif
1014KB, 500x280px
What's the context behind this .gif?
>>
File: kokoro.gif (1021KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
kokoro.gif
1021KB, 384x216px
>>120213469
I wonder.
>>
She's a slut
>>
Best context because she is best grill
>>
File: sawashiro flowchart.png (18KB, 561x525px) Image search: [Google]
sawashiro flowchart.png
18KB, 561x525px
>>120214027
The chart is right once again.

What are the odds?
>>
>>120213741
Recently whenever I see a dude in anime visibly uncomfortable, putting his hands up in front of his face, and squirming away whenever a woman is making sexual advances towards him it almost makes me physically ill.

What the fuck has got to be wrong with your audience that they can look at shit like that and not cringe? And it's not like it happens once or twice, it's literally the default wherever it comes to male protagonists reacting to a sexually aggressive/teasing woman.

This goes miles beyond being awkward or not being interested in sex straight into some serious mental disorder territory.
>>
File: catholics.png (217KB, 1166x922px) Image search: [Google]
catholics.png
217KB, 1166x922px
>>120213469
>>
>>120213469
The context is best girl winning.
>>
The context is that she's a loose slut.
>>
>>120214526
To be fair to him, the context in which that scene happens is a bit weird.
>>
>>120214020
>>120214811
>permavirgins can't grasp the idea of women being sexually attracted to anyone other than "elite" men like themselves.
>she must be a slut!
>>
Really shitty, awkward writing.
>>
>>120213469
Dude ended up admitting that he jacked it to her before. I can't remember why exactly, but I think it was something to do with proving it was the real him in his body by admitting to something only he'd say or something like that.

>>120214526
I feel some of it is just the idea getting more and more exaggerated as it's a cliche. It's the same way people have gigantic nosebleeds or punch people into the sky - it's not entirely meant to be realistic.

All the same, we are talking about the most sexually inactive country in the world. I do agree though. I don't mind if a dude is nervous or awestruck, but the dudes who are literally AFRAID of women push it a bit too far (unless he's supposed to be a PTSD rape victim or something).
>>
File: Bzv8QNWIQAAXuzH.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Bzv8QNWIQAAXuzH.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
>>120214526
If you're reading that far into a stereotypical comedic overreaction in a japanese anime then you're probably the one with a problem here.
>>
>>120214575
I know this is supposed to make me cringe but it's actually adorable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.