[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahiro Maeda, the underrated behind your favorite animu.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maeda.jpg (55KB, 254x286px) Image search: [Google]
maeda.jpg
55KB, 254x286px
Is Mahiro Meda the sexiest animator working in the industry?

Basically not only is he sexy, he is also a genius animator. Just google him and see what awesomeness he has made.

He is the main man of Studio Khara,
>>
Maeda is a failure, he animated on some of the greatest anime of all time but he is so bland and uninteresting he absolutely flew under the radar of most people.
>>
>>120150013
I think he is humble, that's why he is not on the radar, he probably likes to stay in the background.

Also, totally not seeing your point in why he is a failure, really. Please explain that.
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (162KB, 522x399px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
162KB, 522x399px
>>120150428
>he probably likes to stay in the background.

He certainly does. I didn't even know he was part of Khara until about a month ago.

>mfw his animatorexpo short
>>
He doesn't drink or smoke.
Michael Arias said he's one of the nicest guys in the industry.
>>
http://youtu.be/QyYDD0YyUVw
>>
Ikhuhara is more cuter than him.
>>
>>120150955
>He doesn't drink or smoke.
>no fun allowed
This guy is a trash
>>
>>120154303
>It's impossible to have fun without smoking or drinking
You're why people hate drinkers/smokers.
>>
File: Daily routine of Kotomine.jpg (687KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Daily routine of Kotomine.jpg
687KB, 1920x2160px
>>120149816
He looks like...
Holy shit
>>
>>120150428
>Also, totally not seeing your point in why he is a failure, really. Please explain that.
He worked on akira and animated some of the most amazing scenes there.
Then he just dropped off the radar did key animation and some boring artbooks, but he never did his own thing that is on par with akira.
That's what makes him a failure. He already started on one of the biggest animation movies of history and never did anything to try to top it.
He's a underachiever without any ambition.
>>
Clannad was a fucking turd
>>
>>120149816
>main man Studio Khara
Into the trash it goes. In before mememefags with shit taste.
>>
>>120155278
You're fukcing retarded.
>>
>>120150955
it is hard to be an animator without actually smoking or getting high.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.