[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First half is about SUPERIOR NIPPON guns, SUPERIOR NIPPON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1389872380620.jpg (265KB, 782x558px) Image search: [Google]
1389872380620.jpg
265KB, 782x558px
>First half is about SUPERIOR NIPPON guns, SUPERIOR NIPPON weapons and SUPERIOR NIPPON kindness.

>Nothing but rape and forced whorification the second, leaving you wondering if anyone is a virgin in the series

What the fuck happened.

Also united slut defense not welcome.
>>
>>120099358
Series has been garbage for the last 10 chapters. Fucking retard elf bitch needs to get over it so this arc can finally end.
>>
>>120099358
>Also united slut defense not welcome.
Men who've resigned themselves to non-virgins are bitter towards the concept of virgins being better. It's just sour grapes.
>>
>>120099471
>this is what slutlovers believe
>>
>>120099567
reading comprehension
>>
>>120099398
It's been garbage for at least the last 20 chapters but I am still reading it somehow.
>>
>>120099398
Series has been garbage since the first chapter.
>>
>>120099358
Just like American war movie, huh?
>>
>>120099471
Can we discuss this seriously?
I've had sex and dated with a few virgins and, while the thrill to share a unique and life changing experience with a girl is great, it comes with a few downsides also. For example, I've never experienced a great fellatio. Or never did I let myself go, because it would mean nothng happening. Unexperienced girls don't take the lead.

So, in your opinion, cuteness (and I give you that, it does rock my penis) and special intimacy are absolutely better than experience and great sex?
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>120101253
Shhh. Don't say it.
>>
>>120102720
>Am I missing something here?
Yeah, wrong board for this discussion.
>>
>>120102720
>Am I missing something here?
That you're a faggot? That you need to fuck off?
>>
>>120102720
No one cares.
>>
>>120102748
Is there even a board for it?
Can't have it on /fit/ since it's been invaded by /pol/. Maybe /tg/ since they're so based
>>
>>120102720
>cuteness (and I give you that, it does rock my penis) and special intimacy are absolutely better than experience and great sex?
Yes?

Sex is overrated as fuck. If I had the choice, I'd want it to be with the one I share a special bond with.

Sadly I've only had loads of great kinky sex.
>>
>>120102866
Now I'm wondering if the dichotomy I used is right, since bonding can be done with pretty much everyone given sufficient affinity and time.
But I agree with you that great sex cannot top a "special bond" (aka a healthy relationship?).
>>
>>120099358
The fuck are you talking about, OP?
Crazy elf is a virgin, young teen mage is a virgin, princess is a virgin, too. Only Rori isn't a virgin, but she almost 1000 years old, that was kind of inevitable.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.