[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can't say you hate tsunderes on /a/ or else someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1418581005559.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1418581005559.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>you can't say you hate tsunderes on /a/ or else someone will use the THK scapegoat on you
>there is no way to state that you don't like tsunderes without sounding like some derivative of THK
>there is no way to respond to people that call you out for being THK without sounding like THK to them
>any attempt to clear your name will result in ignorant responses from jaded tsunderefags

This has gone out of control.
>>
>>120049474
What the fuck is a THK scapegoat? Also, who the hell cares? Any other kind of girl is superior anyway.
>>
>>120049474
Is being called THK the "u mad" of /a/?

Because there's no way to respond without sounding mad?
>>
>>120049474
Just wait for them to actually start shitposting and getting banned.
>>
>>120049474
>clear your name

lol
>>
>>120049474

But I DO hate tsundere. Tsundere hate me.

So why not treat the bitch like a bitch she is? Only an idiot treats a dog like a human being; especially a dog with jaws powerful to break your neck.
>>
if someone calls you THK just say ayy lmao

tsunderefag wont know how to respond to that

it works everytime
>>
google "tsundere thk".
>>
>>120049712
>lol

Kill yourself.

>>120049760
They'll call you THK shitposting.
>>
>2015
>liking tsunderes
>liking Assuka
Do you want to be a cluck like Moot?
>>
I too hate tsundere girls and am called THK quite frequently.
>>
>>120049867
>They'll call you THK shitposting.
>caring about any of this shit in an anonymous board

lol
>>
THK some new /a/ meme?
>>
File: 18935852.jpg (32KB, 432x500px) Image search: [Google]
18935852.jpg
32KB, 432x500px
Is THK even an actual anonymous poster, or is he just a fictional concept made up by tsunderefags to deflect criticism against the type of animu girls they like? Did he even exist to begin with?

I guess even if he was a real poster he's bound to have stopped posting by now. It all just seems like a forced meme blown out of proportion.
>>
sup Nagi
>>
>Justifying your opinions to others so desperately.
There, I fixed every one of your problems with a simple change in mindframe.
>>
I've always disliked the THK witch hunt but I was too afraid to say anything..
>>
Who the fuck is this THK faggot I keep hearing about?
>>
File: 1382747452914.png (187KB, 409x378px) Image search: [Google]
1382747452914.png
187KB, 409x378px
I checked the archive and apparently its some guy who hats tusnderes? Who the hell cares about his opinion and why does OP care? Are you a faggot? I guess you are since you just had to create a meta thread for this.
>>
I do not particularly care for tsunderes; I far prefer kuudere characters. However, I realize that people have differing tastes and that if your fantasy is to be berated and called an idiot or punched into the distance by your 2D lady of choice then I hold no grudge against you and wish you the best in your endeavors.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>120050100
>who hats tsunderes
>>
>>120049474
I have no idea what THK is, but fuck you and fuck tsunderes.
>>
Tsunderefags are all MALfags, why are you surprised at them shitposting?
>>
THK is the new IRC, s/he exists but their presence on this board is exaggerated and people developed a kneejerk response to any shitposting about tsunderes.

The problem with this phenomenon is that people will feel entitled to shitpost more about them. And if they're called out on it? "OH LOOK THEY'RE ACCUSING ME OF BEING THK WITCH HUNT BOOGEYMAN CALL THE PAPERS" It's already happening in this thread. People are samefagging.
>>
>>120050255
>People are samefagging.
Only four, according to the IP counter, at least two of which seem to be responses to other posts.

People really need to use that thing more often.
>>
>>120050255
>23 posts 20 unique posters
Doesn't look like it to me, I still don't know who it is, nor do I really care. Feels good to not care for tsunderes to defend.
>>
>>120049948
>/a/
As you see /a/ been invaded by MAl, Leddit and other shit communities. There is no more /a/
>>
Is it that hard to avoid posting like THK? That guy has his own tells and signs, so of course people are going to point him out when he is shitposting.
>>
Is it
>Tsundere
>Hating
>Kike
>>
>>120050367
>That guy has his own tells and signs, so of course people are going to point him out when he is shitposting.
It's gotten to a point where any disregard for tsundere characters brands you as THK. It doesn't matter how you word it.

It's toxic.
>>
>>120050303
>according to the IP counter

24 is not called 4 for a reason.
>>
>>120050431
Mikotofags and Sanafags are the worst.
>>
>>120050475
>implying it doesn't go both ways
The real shitposter has gone to a lot of trouble to rile them up. Where there's smoke there's fire etc.
>>
>>120049474
Oh cry more. THK has an anti-Misaka thread up right now to spite the Misaka thread he couldn't ruin. His typical copypasta and samefagging are present in that thread, which makes it harder to deny it's him.
>>
>>120050539
And what does it fucking matter if they exist if everyone in this thread calling out your bullshit isn't fucking them?
>>
No one care cares about your retarded conspiracy theory, OP

and tsundere is shit
>>
>>120050431
>any disregard
I'm calling bullshit on that unless you can show some examples from archive. Most people I see who spot him out normally level it towards posts that are both obnoxious and unwarranted provocation for little to no reason other than to create mass hate as if it was a wide-spread problem, which THK wants people to believe.
>>
>>120050669
I can't resist attacking a shit like Sana every time I see someone dare to post her in a chart labled as good tsundere. If that's provocative, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>120050764
>every time I see someone dare to post her in a chart labled as good tsundere
>dare to post her
Why did I laugh

Also, why is this shit meta thread not gone already
>>
>There are newfags right now who thinks THK doesn't exist

When you lurk and participate in the same threads across dozens of series who share many fanbases for a few years, it becomes very easy to tell the same fans, haters, trolls, and shitposters who keep the same behavior and iinterests or hate from one series to another. THK just happens to be very recognizable hater who shitposts with such zealous and autiam, his behavior and reaction becomes something you get used to detect.
>>
>>120050764
Your taste is absolute shit for hating Sana.
>>
>>120050915
i think you need to get out more
>>
>>120050915
While I hate him as much as you do, I think it says something about Raildex threads that he became what he is today. I know he started out elsewhere but there's something about the Raildex fanbase that creates long-lasting cancer like Accelspammer and Porky.
>>
>>120050955
3D sucks, so why the hell would anyone want to do that? I'm perfectly happy staying in nearly 24/7 and lurking /a/ for at least 14 hours a day.
>>
>>120050915
This is literally the first time seeing the acronym. I don't know what goes on in Raildex threads, but you better get your shit together.
>>
>I hate tsunderes
>do i fit in yet
>stop liking what I don't like
Why is it so hard to simplye don't give a crap about what other people like or dislike, why do you need to force them to think your way?
Is /a/ become so full of underage newfags who think they had to shitpost every day or they won't fit in or something?
>>
File: 1417003688417.png (263KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417003688417.png
263KB, 409x600px
>>120051034
Accelspammer is cancer, but he's the kind of cancer that you often want around to kill worse cancer. Quite a few Raildexfags want him to him come to kill Misakaspammer/THK for good.

Pig-kun had his time in the light shitposting and trolling, but he stopped after a couple of years, unlike THK who shows no sign of stopping. Even Pig-kun who has grown up and mature said that he thinks THK is fucking terrible.
>>
>>120051106
>This is literally the first time seeing the acronym
Not saying you need to be this big of an autist >>120051062 but you may have to lurk moar.

>I don't know what goes on in Raildex threads, but you better get your shit together
>second biggest fanbase on /a/ after Fatefags
>ever getting their shit together

>>120051135
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>120051160
>want him to come back*
I'm blaming my lack of sleep here.

>>120051106
>literally the first time seeing the acronym
THK isn't infamous nor even wide-spread enough, but he isn't new or obscure. You need to lurk more to see the situation.
>>
>>120051234
The situation is stupid, ignore him/her.
>>
File: fucking awful.png (608KB, 1026x654px) Image search: [Google]
fucking awful.png
608KB, 1026x654px
Where the hell are the mods? So much cancer in the catalog right now. It's like I'm in /jp/.
>>
>>120051348
>ne ne junon boy thread
>cancer
Nah you're just new.
>>
>>120051348
Barakamon one was typically used as a thread starter back when that show was airing.

There is nothing wrong with discussing how shit Eva 3.0 is.

I can't defend the rest.
>>
>>120051376
>>120051431
Didn't mean to pin Barakamon thread
Eva and Maria don't have dashed borders
>>
>>120051348
I rather the mod get rid of the yurishit and homoshit.
>>
>>120051266
>ignore.
You clearly do not know THK at all. Ignoring does nothing since that he doesn't care for attention and does not need it to thrive. For whatever reason, bashing tsundere is personal for him, it feels like a job he gets paid to due to the efforts and time he invests here on /a/ to discuss, post, and bring up tsundere even when no one is talking about them. And he does all this in a war-like campaign he creates to get everyone against tsundere by attacking and creating discord among fans via trolling/samefagging. He has a penchant for spamming a shit. A SHIT, being unreasonable and overly critical of anything thing he can use to flame tsundere, shifts blame even though he started a shitstorm, childish name-calling and accusation (nigger, cuck, beta, etc) that makes no sense, and a bunch of other things, really.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.