[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

so Aus fags how was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 51

File: latest.png (639KB, 500x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest.png
639KB, 500x708px
so Aus fags
how was it?
>>
Crikey it sucked m8 *throws boomerang*
>>
I went to see a different movie yesterday and saw some girl in an akatsuki cloak, I'm too embarrassed to go see it myself surrounded by narutards
>>
>>119997902
Does naruto still sound like a middle aged woman?
>>
>>119998023
You expected him to sound like Joji Nakata?
>>
>>119998072
Nah, maybe the guy who did kamina's voice.
>>
Still no camrip?
>>
File: Hinabi.gif (544KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hinabi.gif
544KB, 500x333px
>>119998531
>Expecting ausies to pull through
It would all be u[side down anyway
>>
>>119998825
I figured between Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines someone would deliver. I mean Japan delivered more.
>>
Wtf? I didn't even know about this and I live in Sydney.
>>
http://www.madman.com.au/news/the-last-naruto-the-movie-coming-to-cinemas-in-2015/
>>
>>119997902
10/10 almost died of diabetes and heart attack
>>
Naruto gets cucked
>>
The Last Staff Comments: Screenplay writer Maruo Kyozuka

This time, the Naruto that I wanted to write had turned 19 years old, and was nearing perfection as a shinobi, but was inexperienced in regards to romance. With a love deviation* of 30, he falls to the very bottom, and comes crawling back… this is what it is to try to be a grown man. (Translator’s note: “Ren’ai hensachi” or “love quotient/deviation” seems to refer to a score on a scale of 1 to 100 indicating someone’s aptitude for romance… and there are even online tests for this.)

I gave Toneri, who appears before Naruto, two roles. The first was to be a strongly despicable villain. The second was to have him play a part in a love triangle with Naruto and Hinata. At the appearance of a smug, good-looking rival, Naruto’s romantic feelings flare up. Since he was a child, Toneri has lived alone, surrounded only by puppets. With no chance to learn about human relations, he grew up with a self-righteous personality.

I think the appeal of Hinata, to whom Toneri proposes, is not just that she admires Naruto, but that she has the strong will to advance on her own with Naruto being her target. It is because of this that Hinata rejects Naruto’s confession. Instead of embracing the easy happiness in front of her, she thought everything through from a higher standpoint, and from there, I think she made a “grown-up decision.” Not just Naruto, but Hinata also grows up… they really are the best couple!

This production is loaded with highlights like the battles and the confession scene, but I think a crucial part of the script is the subdued scene from the night before they enter enemy territory. Naruto is at rock-bottom… we’ve never seen him in such a pitiable state until now. From his lowest point, he comes crawling back thanks to encouragement from his comrades, and “in an instant, grows up considerably” while watching the campfire—don’t miss it!
>>
>>119997902
>>119997902
Terrible. Hinata was a better character when she had no screen time.
Also muh red scarf subplot was retarded as fuck
>>
Non-Spoilers it was Ok, don't get excited it still has the pacing issues of the previous Naruto movies. Also the movie is more focused on Naruto and Hinata then the actual plot. How they get Naruto to realise Hinata's feelings is poorly handled.
Trapped in a Genjutsu Naruto share memories(flashbacks) but Naruto sees the events from Hinata's point of view. Also Sakura tells Naruto later that Naruto never actually liked her, he just didn't want to lose to Sasuke. They actually made Naruto less complex and more retarded by retconned any feelings he had for Sakura
>>
>>119997902
I saw it yesterday at the Sydney George Street Event Cinema, the 2pm session with a couple of friends. Unfortunately, in the row behind us sat the most insufferable annoying cunt I've ever met. I swear to fucking god, every time there was a comedic moment or Naruto did something stupid (so literally every 5 minutes), he would laugh loud as fuck and cheer and clap like a fucking retard.

I wanted to strangle the fucker so bad.

He was also white
>>
I really liked it, one of the better anime movies I've seen in the last few years. Made me feel really nostalgic and the Naruhina scenes made me feel.
>>
>>120000721
This is misleading, the only reason she rejects Naruto is for appearances, so she can save her sister. She knows she will have to do this but decides to inform no one for 'dramatic tension'.
>>
It was slightly better than the previous movies, but definitely not a masterpiece of film, heck as a romance it fucking sucked. Naruto and Hinata, as well as their relationship, wasn't as fleshed out as I would've liked.

I know that Naruto at its core is a battle shounen, but for the closing movie for the entire series, they should've seriously focused on the character development more.

I think it would've been better if they had made it a romance/SOL instead of the usual save the damsel from distress like the other movies, but alas. Also, the way Naruto realised Hinata's feelings for him was ass-pully and stupid imo. The comedy I thought was well done though, surprisingly. It got a few laughs out of me, which is pretty rare for Naruto.

Too bad the movie script is pretty much your mediocre Kishi script, so there's ups and downs throughout the movie and it never really quite reaches its potential. They did handle the timeskip pretty well though, Naruto is actually quite badass most of the time when he's fighting, unlike other movies, but the film sorta holds back until the end of the movie for his full power-up.
>>
>>120000991
I was at the 11:30am session so I had to deal with all the 15 year olds. Nearly walked away when a Sasori cosplay ran up to a random dressed as Deidara and screamed out "Dead-Dar-Ra" and pointed at the guy. Who responded with an awkward stare.
Also people were clapping in the movie, I have never understood that. Unless an actor or director is there why would you.
>>
>>120001320
I don't even care if they came in full cosplay or whatever, but they should at least show some basic cinema etiquette and display at least a semblance of self-control.
>>
>>119998531
What do you want to know? I'm not gonna write down every last detail but perhaps some of the finer plot points, if I still remember them.
>>
>>120000991
>clap
Is he United Statesian?
>>
>>120000410
>For one day only.

Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>120001536
No pretty sure he was an Aussie
>>
>>120001263
Was there any explanation of the illusion, or is it just 'there'?
Does it show anything to anyone else passing through, for instance, or is it something somehow unique to Nardo?
>>
>>120001263
>but the film sorta holds back until the end of the movie for his full power-up
Wait, you don't mean to say he has another fucking power up do you?
>>
I didn't even know this was a thing. I was at work yesterday and today so I couldn't have gone anyone but why only two days. If only I knew someone who worked in the cinema.
>>
>>120001714
No, he just does use the ninetails till then
>>
File: 48122952_p0.png (479KB, 745x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48122952_p0.png
479KB, 745x480px
Nana says :

- This movie was like a dream for her. Didn’t expect it to be so Hinata focused.
- She liked the new designs. Hinata being more womanly, Naruto actually looking like a man. It made her heart go dokidoki.
- She’s impressed that Hinata’s character came this far, she came a long way.
- She loved the Climax scene with Naruto & Hinata. It’s like she was living it herself.
- Nana admires Hinata’s will to not go back on her words.
- She kinda like her usual clumsiness in front of the person she loves.
- As Nana, she loves the most Naruto’s proposal, As for Hinata’s character, she loves when she goes with Toneri to deal with him herself to protect her friends and save Hanabi.
>>
>>119997902
It was absolute shit, its like watching the shitty anime all over again in one go
>>
>>120001714
No I mean Naruto doesn't use his Ninetails/Six-Sage mode until the final boss fight.

>>120001672
It's just there, Shikamaru explained the effects of the illusion but that's pretty much it. Everyone landed into their own illusion-ball, everyone except Naruto and Hinata that is. The illusion makes the person relive their memories, so since Naruto and Hinata are in the same ball, Naruto experiences Hinata's memories instead of his, and that's how he finally relaised Hinata's feelings for him.

No matter how you look at it, the fact that Naruto needed a fucking genjutsu to realise that Hinata's in love with him, and to realise his own feelings for her is ass-pully as fuck, even for Kishi's standards.
>>
Is it true that Naruto loved Hinata all along but he was too much of a retard to differentiate from the one he had for ramen?

Some fag even said it was the foreshadowing of "No Ramen No Life" poster on his wall
>>
>>120001925
The funny thing is that both the main problem and its resolution are retarded spots, both there due to Kishimoto from what I hear.

He wanted to make another timeskip so he could make new designs and was squeamish of having 16 year old characters fall in love.
This creates a few things completely unaddressed like where the characters would be two years after the end of the manga (he's still a fucking genin and spams Rasengans at everything) and why on earth haven't they gotten together with Hinata after the war arc handhold and seemingly telepathic connection.
Instead of coming up with something half-legit (post-war efforts consume time, both are dropping noodles around each other) they simply proceed and make the MC an even bigger retard than at any other point in the show.

While I like the idea of him being a bit confused on the issue given his fucked-up childhood, it really should have been himself meditating or simply examining his memories to find the same conclusion, just springing from his character.
>>
>>120002168
Who cares? NH has almost no chemistry going for it.
>>
>>120002168
Apparently he's unsure in the distinction between 'suki' and 'daisuki' which is what Hinata used referring to him - and in all fairness not long before that (Hidan and Kakuzu arc) there was a joke scene with Kakashi where he also uses 'daisuki' to refer to Naruto as a beloved student, which of course he misunderstands and is creeped out.
So supposedly he's learned that 'daisuki' kinda means 'I think you are fucking awesome' the same way he thinks ramen is awesome.

I'd be willing to buy this if not for the fact that in his own confession after he's beginning to realise the distinction he still uses 'suki' to Hinata. I suspect the writers' room got a bit confused on that one.
>>
>>120002214
Yeah I agree with you there. The Naruto's development really received a setback from that. Instead of needing an external influence, it would've been 100x better executed if he had come to the conclusion about his feelings for Hinata himself. By depriving Naruto of that, Kishi pretty much ruined the romance aspect of it.
>>
>>120001925
Don't forget that Sakura tells Naruto that he was never in love with her. Apparently Naruto just didn't want to lose to Sasuke.
Was this like some purity bullshit?
Kishi was like "I can't my character divided between to people.
That would make him an asshole.
I've got I just say it never really mattered and deny like half of Naruto's motivation throughout the series."
>>
>>120002346
That was a really bad retcon, yeah. It wasn't ever even hinted at that Naruto's feelings for Sakura was just because of his rivalry with Sasuke, it really came out of the blue.
>>
>>120002340
Which is hilarious if you think about how they actually went to the trouble of getting someone competent to work on the romance and the scenes from what I've seen are deliciously diabetes-inducing, with a few relatively nice ideas here and there (Naruto being confused as to why he should escort Hinata home, someone he's convinced is strong herself), only to be fucked over by Kishi's incompetence once more.

I get what they were trying to do based on what you told me, everyone getting their own bubble and Naruto and Hinata their own due to the red thread of fate connecting them inseparably which has this little side effect, but from where I stand it torpedoes the characters themselves.
>>
>>120002325
come on dude it's not worth making excuses for, Kishi just can't write romance. Which sucks seeing that was the focus of the movie.

I swear the only one taking the mission seriously was Shikamaru. Also Sai is the comic relief in this film... and he kind of pulls it off at points.
>>
>>120002346
>Don't forget that Sakura tells Naruto that he was never in love with her.
Well it really is just a silly little crush used for a couple of gags, something he pretty much gives up on in that hospital scene where he realises that Sakura does genuinely love Sasuke.
>Naruto just didn't want to lose to Sasuke
That's the bullshit bit. He should have a crush on all but one of the girls in his class if that was the case. He had a crush because he found her to be cute. It doesn't need to be deep.
Then again this is Sakura's line, so arguably only her own interpretation of things.
>>
>>120001569
We had it for two days in Brisbane. But 4PM both days in Dendy, and I don't even know where Dendy is anymore since the last two shut down.

Although HappyHaha saw it at Myers earlier in the day yesterday and that's a BCC cinema, and they didn't have it advertised...
>>
>>120002513
>come on dude it's not worth making excuses for
I'm not, I simply recalled the argument some guy made in a thread a while ago.
>>
Man too many people are retarded thinking Naruto's crush on Sakura would be love. He's like what, 10 or something and been burned by her during the series.

Meanwhile his memories are jogged in the movie about how much Hina has always cared for him, which helps his character because of how colossaly dense he is.

For an anime that shows him taking the next step in life it was good enough, him coming to realize the one person he wouldn't want to live without in this world, and going for her.
>>
>>120002725
Fair enough. It's just that the method of the realization is a bit forced. Not as forced as half the plot of the manga mind you, but rather contrived nonetheless.
If anything, his natural character growth would have had him return Hinata's feelings right after the war.
>>
>>120002346
>Don't forget that Sakura tells Naruto that he was never in love with her. Apparently Naruto just didn't want to lose to Sasuke.
I actually can believe this one because I always thought it was just a crush played for comedy with those two
>>
File: 1.jpg (10KB, 250x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
10KB, 250x198px
>>120001263
>> I think it would've been better if they had made it a romance/SOL instead of the usual save the damsel from distress like the other movies
I think most people feel this way but you know, this is still a shounen manga movie, so what are you gonna do
>>
>>120002346
>I've got I just say it never really mattered and deny like half of Naruto's motivation throughout the series
Except Sakura was never part of Naruto's motivation. She was just a crush played for laughs. I still think it wasn't fair to say he never cared for her outside of trying to out do Sasuke, but I would say calling Sakura his motivation is really overplaying their relationship.
>>
It's only and only because of Kishimoto being a retard.
It's actually fucking hilarious he implied Naruto and Hinata would be fucking each other in weeks and that's why he wanted them to be legit but just how retarted they were for not coming up a legit excuse.

I was thinking Neji's death caused a Peter/MJ type drama between them but they completely wrote Neji out of picture instead. There are millions of excuses I can write for them to not hook up in time skip and ramen is not one of them.

Fuck, let's say it's ramen, from what I've heard of spoilers, they can't pull it off in a dramatic fashion. They could have used Naruto's shitty childhood for audience to relate to him a bit but he comes off as a retard by making it like a comedic relief.

Say what you want to say about RtN, at least it could convey Naruto's issues on point.

>>120002346
>Kishi was like "I can't my character divided between to people.
>That would make him an asshole.

He already made him an asshole with that gf remark. There is no going back.
This soft retcon happened to make people understand Hinata wasn't silver medal. We know otherwise fans would say "Look he settled for Hinata, he is giving her pity fuck."
Say what you want to say, MC can't get that.

>I've got I just say it never really mattered and deny like half of Naruto's motivation throughout the series."

bruh, unless you are an ex-nsfag, you would know Sakura has shit to do with his motivations.
>>
Sauce was Naruto's actual motivation more than anything in the series. Sakura I think completely ceases to be anything regarding even slight "motivation" after Sasuke Retrieval. Maybe even after Orochimaru Konoha Invasion if I wanted to be really accurate

>>120003165
>It's actually fucking hilarious he implied Naruto and Hinata would be fucking each other in weeks and that's why he wanted them to be legit
But cohabiting together before they're 18 would be lewd!
>>
>>120003155
Naruto's original reason for bringing Sasuke back. He does change that reason to "because he is my friend/first person to acknowledge me as strong" later on.
>>
File: 1412389649778.jpg (148KB, 1920x984px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412389649778.jpg
148KB, 1920x984px
>>120002897
>If anything, his natural character growth would have had him return Hinata's feelings right after the war
I just pretend that everything that happens in the movie takes place a few months after the war, instead of a few years. That's the only way I can accept it.
>>
>>120003355
That interview where Kishi said he really couldn't figure out what to do with Sakura just makes this more and more obvious
>>
File: 1419715347915.png (19KB, 145x159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419715347915.png
19KB, 145x159px
>>120003165
>It's actually fucking hilarious he implied Naruto and Hinata would be fucking each other in weeks and that's why he wanted them to be legit
Wait, what?
>>
>>120003355
No offense, but you'd have to be pretty silly to think the promise of a lifetime was ever at any point Naruto's sole reason or purpose for wanting to bring Sasuke back. It was obvious even back in the beginning even if Sakura hadn't begged Naruto to do it that he would have, Kishimoto shouldn't have even have had to have Naruto state that he was doing it because Sasuke was his friend, it should have been common sense.

Honestly, I think the only people who didn't see it that way were people who simply read the manga with shipping goggles on.
>>
>>120002725

But let's be honest, it's actually really developed well as a friendship. Sakura couldn't stand him at first and he was a complete moron who wouldn't respect her choices.
It's very rare in mangas for boy to accept other girl's feelings and move on in a non-rebound fashion. Either the boy falls into madness, permanent depression or girl is forced to spread her legs for nice guy. But instead Naruto grows the fuck up, becomes great friends with her and finds the right one for himself. It's one of the most realistic depictions of boy-girl relationships I've seen in fiction.

If only Kishi stopped throwing bones at NS after Pein arc., the romance plot would have been more acceptable.

>>120003355
No.
>>
>>120003461
I think he's talking about how Kishi said he wanted to wait until they were 18 before putting Naruto together with someone because it would be "too much" before then or something like that

>>120003568
It is a good friendship development. I honestly wish Naruto had that sister monologue for Pink the same way he did he for brothers and Sauce
>>
>>119998072
>You expected him to sound like Joji Nakata?
>TOOOONEEEERIIIIII
>>
>>120003568
Agreed, it's really a shame Kishimoto couldn't move off of the love-triangle shit because having them simply have a sibling like relationship clearly established with no relationship baiting would have been great for Sakura's character.
>>
>>120003425

I don't understand why he was stubborn to keep her as main lead. He stated himself that even little girls he met told him they hated Sakura, the girls Sakura is supposed to be an idol for.

Because she's the heroine, Sakura's potential set the bar for other kunoichis which indirectly trashed all female characters.

He at least had to make Hinata sharing the title at the of manga but a little too late.

>>120003461

He said "I didn't want them to do all those lovey dovey stuff before they were adult"

take it as you wish.
>>
>>120003550
I'm not saying I agree with that reasoning, that was just the reasoning given at the time.
>>
>>120003848

eh, he just wanted to calm her down, she was literally begging to him. how do you think he'd have reacted to it otherwise?

that hospital hug was pretty much naruto realizing he had no chance and starting point of his decreasing interest in her.
>>
>>120001882
>Its like she was living it herself
So Nana self-inserts into Hinata. I think she just wants to escape her Christmas Keiku life. Or she wants to get dominated by 9 men.
>>
>>119997902
>>119997902
Why kyuubi not being removed from naruto? there no point in jinchuriki anymore
>>
>>120003848
You kind of of missed the point back then, Naruto's motivation was definitely his own.
>>
>>120004187
Kyuubi serves as a medium for all the tailed beasts in the world to meet up and talk through Naruto. It was actually in the chapter right after they defeated Kaguya
>>
>>120004187
I can't remember if he did a summoning seal, but it didn't seem like a normal appearance when Kyuubi appeared, probably the chakra will always be apart of him.
>>
People that honest to god think the Naruto/Hinata romance was handled horribly needs to read more manga. If it had ended with them being married in chapter 700 then it would have been underdeveloped from Naruto's side, but still acceptable given the ship tease moments during the last arcs of part 2. It wasn't unbelievable that they would fall in love later down the road, give the fact that Hinata loves him and that Naruto is very fond of her, held her hand, thanked her for staying by his side, etc. Hell, the fact that they can understand each other with only a simple look is telling. The movie wasn't even needed as this is a battle shounen and romance is one of the least important aspects of the story. But now that we have it, and since it's considered part of canon, I would argue that Naruto/Hinata is neither underdeveloped or even particulary rushed.
>>
>>120004229
it be better if naruto no longer jinc but have some kyuubi chakra and can comunicate telepathically with biju
>>
>>120003165
Now that I think about it, I can even say that Naruto ending up with Shion feelsvmore natural. At least the development between them was clear and had no shitty genjutsu to push them
>>
> thinking getting sakura was naruto's goal
> not a ns fag argument

pick one

naruto going after sakura because of sasuke was established in chapter 3
>>
File: 1405916814734.jpg (29KB, 369x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405916814734.jpg
29KB, 369x430px
>>119997902
just tell me some ausfag recorded this shit, so we don't need to wait for months.
>>
>>120004624
Shion fag please.

She asked him to bear his babies and he missed the point.
>>
People on /a/ like naruto now?

I guess even this place can't avoid all the recent traffic 4chan has gotten.
>>
File: img01.jpg (208KB, 640x909px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img01.jpg
208KB, 640x909px
>>119997902
kishimoto new short manga
>>
File: 1420217252013.jpg (53KB, 346x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420217252013.jpg
53KB, 346x604px
>>120004734
>People on /a/ like naruto now?
Every thread.

/a/ like NaruHina, we still think Naruto is shit.
>>
>>120004804
That guy looks too much like Sasuke.
>>
>>120004810
I browsed from 2007 to 2012, daily, and at no point did a naruto thread ever exist that wasnt shitposted and spammed it until it was deleted by a moderator. I don't see how some shitty romance that only someone who watches naruto would know would make it acceptable, but okay. As if it isn't just the massive amount of traffic 4chan has gotten in the past months.
>>
>>120004499

I think it's the potential that's wasted makes people mad. Naruto and Hinata are perfect together, The Last and post-canon merchandise prove it further but the source material itself handled REALLY shoddily on Naruto's part.

If I was Kishi for example, I'd have Naruto reflecting back on Hinata's confession and say "naaah she can't love me THAT much" during his training with Bee. During his fight with Dark Naruto, I expected some nods to it at least.

Aftermath of Hinata's confession was awful. Sakura's failfession to everything.

But what killed it for me even by shonen standards was Minato's teasing and Naruto's dumbass joke. It pretty much put a reset on love triangle and made him seem like a douche, like it or not.

I want to see Naruto deserving Hinata but no-uh, dude doesn't deserve her at all. He earned everything without trying in romance department.
>>
>>120004624

bruh

no
>>
>>120004701
We can't break canon, so there's that. Not even a Shionfag, just noting the progression with her relationship with nardo was pretty well-handled within the span of the movie. Also
>Imagine the butthurt if she was canon and won the nardobowl
>Everyone would riot
>>
>>120004876
To be fair, he already deserved her ever since Part 1, with the whole Hyuuga conspiracy and stopping Nedgy from killing every non-Hiashi thing inside the house. Part 2 kinda tarnished that a bit, true.
>>
>>120004876
>I want to see Naruto deserving Hinata but no-uh, dude doesn't deserve her at all. He earned everything without trying in romance department.
Love was never about deserving. And he did end up trying to win her over, that's why the rejection scene happened in The Last. Naruto thought he had it in the bag, the girl loves him after all, so there's no chance of getting rejected, right? The shock reduced him to a broken mess, but it was good. He learned something from it.
>>
>>120004810
This. Never in any shit that /a/ liked Naruto but i can agree that /a/ like Naruhina. Its pretty rare for best girl to win in a shounen manga
>>
>>120005011
>Part 2 kinda tarnished that a bit, true.

you mean part 2 burned it to hell.

> hinata confesses with grand sacrifice
> sakura hugs naruto in front of village, naruto ignores hinata completely

> naruto holds hinata's hand in front of the world to see
> "i guess you can call her girlfriend top kek"

what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>120005179
I never understood why he made NS a red herring. What was the point of it, other than to fuck with people?
>>
>>120004804
That's... Blade of the Immortal.
>>
>>120005125

yeah, he completely gave up on her instead. if it wasn't for sakura, he was ready to turn his back on her.

i'm crying over the true love here/sarcasm
>>
>>120004916
It was nowhere near good. Naruto was still a dumbass when it came to realizing a girl wanted his dick.
>>
>>120001925
Did you really watch the movie or are you one of the faggots judging it based on spoilers? Their dreams weren't connected because they were in the same ball, they were connected by the scarf
>>
>>120005213

i think he considered ns to be endgame at one point and he was pushing sakura as heroine HARD. if she lost narubowl sooner, she would have lost the only revelance she had for plot. people were asking her head at 2009 jump festa

and obviously pierrot & shueshia wanted romance drama to keep going so fags like us could stay around for this shitty manga more.

let's face it, in the end it was shipping that kept this series memorable not the main story
>>
>>120005213
Because he didn't want to solve nh because he is a prude

a mistake tbh, sakura works much better as the cool onee-san
>>
>>119997902
http://www.latintimes.com/hokage-nar...d-video-287666

Orochimaru returns as a villain in the latest Naruto movie and is apparently more dangerous then ever, dubbed Neo Orochimaru. And will fight off in an epic battle against Hokage Naruto! So much for changing his evil ways, Orochimaru's going out with a bang it seems.
>>
>>120005332
He never considered endgame, he said he thought about it but dismissed it
>>
>>120005179
You seem to have missed a few points in the final exchanges.
>completely ignores her
Nope. The manga did not show it, but Nardo hang-out with her quite a few times. Hinata even thinks about those times before the war started.
>Sakura hugs her
That was a I was fucking worried as a teammate hug. And also, he did not hug back.
>Girlfriend
It was a fucking joke. He retorts this on literally the next page and was not even serious when hr said the joke.
>>
Movie was cute. Not a masterpiece by any means, but this is naruto after all
>>
>>120005220
Not him but when you love someone, you want them to be happy regardless of your own happiness. (The whole scarf dorama and nardo giving up cause he legit thought Toneri would make her happy) This was shown both ways in the movie, /a/non
>>
>>120005389

still he kept narubowl ambiguous to make sakura relevant to story
pink shit shat on everything, seriously.

>>120005424

no no, i'm well aware of why, especially after looking back on those moments again

it's shitty writing regardless because he went with "tell no show" about naruto's side and it doesn't suit his character.

>It was a fucking joke.

it was a terrible joke. it insulted both hinata and sakura and fucked over naruto's character development up to that point.

not even the last caused that much damage
>>
>>120005179
Sakura punched him and than hugged him, so it is not like it was romantic or anything, right? Though I think Naruto not running straight to Hinata to check if she was all right, and to thank her was bullcrap. I really would like to see Naruto being more thoughtful about Hinata after the pain arc. We would not see them getting together before they are adults, at least show us that he is concerned about her well-being.
I blame shitty writing and editor-kun.
>>
>>120005504

> he legit thought creepy villain would made her happy

this doesn't make any sense anon.

he gave up on her because he thought she rejected him. he was willing to stop there.

we are talking about a man who chased after an asshole rejected him millions of times.
>>
>>120004855
>I browsed from 2007 to 2012, daily
>My e-peen is bigger than yours

But anyway, don't you have an episode of nichijou to be watching, pasty white boy?
>>
>>120005220
>>120005600
>Expecting boys to make rational decisions when their crush "rejects" them in a shoujo movie
>>
>>120005561
I think when he recovers from his broken seal the first thing he thinks seeing the rising plumes from the village ruins was 'shit, did I hurt Hinata and everyone'.
Still I agree, although had there been a proper addressing of her Pain arc confession there's no fucking way they would have not gotten together a hundred or so chapters before the manga's end, demanding Kishi write some actual romance.

The way it worked out in the manga was more or less understandable, if bad from a narrative viewpoint. Shit started going down too fast to get hung up on this shit, they both had responsibilities.
Had he just had a single panel with post-confession Hinata saying that he wanted to talk to her once there's ample time, a moment that never really came until after the end of the proper story, it would have been fine provided the eye-telepathy, slap and handhold scenes were also kept.
>>
File: 48226930_p0.jpg (782KB, 900x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48226930_p0.jpg
782KB, 900x800px
>Get the fuck off me niggas
>>
>>120005561
>Sakura punched him and than hugged him, so it is not like it was romantic or anything, right?

sakura is not tsundere for naruto, I think a lot of the fans thinking she had secret feelings for naruto thought she hit him because of that and not because he annoyed her
>>
>>120005720
>I think when he recovers from his broken seal the first thing he thinks seeing the rising plumes from the village ruins was 'shit, did I hurt Hinata and everyone'.

He also cries for her. That...was the most romantic thing Naruto did in manga, now I think about it.
>>
File: 48167281_p0.png (467KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48167281_p0.png
467KB, 1000x1000px
>>120005720
>The way it worked out in the manga was more or less understandable
Everybody sees it as understandable because they jumped right into the next arc with no downtime but the thing is it should have been written a tiny bit better to at least show an aftermath. As you said a panel or page would have helped. I would have even accepted a "What you said back there, I'll talk about it with you when I get back" cliche

Though that again would lead to me believing they would have been fucking for months after the war
>>
File: pink shit.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pink shit.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>120005763
>sakura is not tsundere for naruto
Well we know that now. While the manga was running, the way Sakura acted was classic generic tsundere stuff

>>120005778
Part 1 NaruHina art is now my favorite art
>>
for a kishi written romance, nh is ok
>>
>>120005843
>Well we know that now. While the manga was running, the way Sakura acted was classic generic tsundere stuff

only in the fillers

violent girl = tsundere
>>
>>120005600
There's plenty of differences between those two situations.
When he chased after Sasuke he was in a situation where his body was going to be overtaken by a creepy snake pedophile, shortly after the guy got a curse mark that was eating up his sanity and getting mindraped by his brother. Being rivals they competed, but he never did anything 'wrong', he was out there to slap some sense back into his friend.

With Hinata she's of a stable mental and physical condition, was just reminded of the sheer length of time she's been yearning for a guy who seemingly did not reciprocate, and was desperate to see her sister and make sure she's okay.
With Hinata Naruto realized how badly he fucked up by not doing anything about her and taking her for granted (even if platonically) and the rejection was something he deserved and had to be shaken out of it.
>>
File: 48241090_p0.png (448KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48241090_p0.png
448KB, 600x1200px
>>120005861

i wasn't expecting good romance from kishimoto anyway

and fanart can fill in the blanks
>>
File: 48241090_p1.png (491KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48241090_p1.png
491KB, 600x1200px
>>120005905
>>
Currently rewatching Shippuden now (don't ask why). And it is amazing how much Sakura completely devalues as a relevant character after beating Sasori. She's just there to heal and support and shit.

I want to blame Kishi but frankly I just feel bad for him because goddamn he did not know what to do with this character the editors put on him.
>>
File: 48241090_p2.png (392KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48241090_p2.png
392KB, 600x1200px
>>120005926
>>
I saw it at George Street at 11:30 AM. Fucking packed, and god damnit someone by me had shit B.O.
Tons of shitty cosplayers too. I mean, I get the love for the series, but fuck you for making characters look shit.

No matter how anyone looks at it though, the movie could never be satisfying though. All tension is lost because we KNOW of chapter 700. That shit retcon with Sakura and Naruto that could have been handled much better. Pacing issues...

Fuck me, was this movie the Star Wars Episode II?
>>
I'm re-reading Part 1 and apparently, orochimaru was planning to take over Sasuke's body the second he arrived, had shikamaru's team not slowed the sound team down.

Sasuke comes of as extremely retarded. Orochimaru had no intention of training him or anything. He was lucky to survive.
>>
File: 48241090_p3.png (354KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48241090_p3.png
354KB, 600x1200px
>>120005952
>>
>>120005896

> the rejection was something he deserved and had to be shaken out of it.

i agree with this except instead of blaming himself, he blamed hinata.
>>
>>120005932
It's the same old problem of introducing a cool character who seems interesting, have them do something eye-catching, then letting them wither in the background.
It became a running joke with Shino and Kiba is not that much better off either.
The only difference is that there is a reintroduction of Sakura rather than an introduction proper.
>>
>>120005932

Not really, blame Kishi. Editors begged him to replace her with Hinata but he insisted on keeping Sakura instead.
>>
>>120005985
Did he? What does he say?
>>
>>120004804
-.- that's blade of the inmortal
>>
>>120005720
The thing is, if we had a proper adressing to Hinatas confession, and we have them talk about it, I think it would be better. I mean imagine if they actually got together at that point, but (as all the shit with Sauce is going down) agreed to just endure a little more untill the war stuff is done. From the storytelling point the shipping war could have ended there, and there wouldn't be more the silly lovetriangle thing. Which means we could than have less shipping stuff, more hearthwarming stuff when needed. War arc would still be avarege or below that, but it having no "which girl will win, lets play the shipping game" would be ok.
>>
>>120005957
>All tension is lost because we KNOW of chapter 700
Well duh, the movie was billed as Chapter 699.5 even. Not much else you can do with that

>>120006021
Can these editors make up their fucking minds?
>>
>>120006021
GOOD, I say.
The editors only wanted to turn her into a pander puppet and whore her out for merchandise.
>>
>>120006021
Well to be fair by that point he was likely jaded and realised if he brought Hinata in she'd just be burned too. Better to keep her best girl, if a sidelined one.
>>
File: 20577.jpg (26KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20577.jpg
26KB, 225x350px
>>120006062
>The thing is, if we had a proper adressing to Hinatas confession, and we have them talk about it, I think it would be better. I mean imagine if they actually got together at that point
B-B-But they're not 18!

That would be LEWD

>>120006071
>and whore her out for merchandise.
Well that was already happening now anyway
>>
>>120000974
>Also Sakura tells Naruto later that Naruto never actually liked her, he just didn't want to lose to Sasuke

That makes it look even worse

>"the only reason you ever liked me was because you wanted to cockblock Sasuke, isn't that right?"
>"you are right, how can I have been so blind? I've been in love with Sasuke all along"
>>
File: guy laughing.png (852KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guy laughing.png
852KB, 1500x1000px
>>119997923
>>
>>120006085
Now that the manga has ended, they can't ruin her the way they ruined sasuke.

Hinata was never meant to have a lot of screen time anyway. She was the love interest that was a civilian and didn't participate in the fighting stuff. She was sidelined hard, but giving her as much screentime as sakura wouldn't have ended well.
>>
>>120006089
>I've been in love with Sasuke all along
Well its not like that's not true
>>
I don't understand the writers obsession with making Hinata the only girl he ever had feelings for. Is it that horrible that he liked Sakura before but that it was a immature crush he grew out of and then later fell in love for real with Hinata? Why this need to make Naruto's crush on Sakura non-existent?
>>
>>120006063
Yeah, that's the problem. Had they decided to use 700, as a chapter, as a run in to this movie, and did the contents of the actual 700 at the end of the movie... would have changed dramatically.

Then again, Hinata and Naruto should have been together at that point regardless.
>>
>>120006167
Because eleven are retarded.
>>
Would Naruto even have returned Hinata's feelings if he understood her feelings during the war? He didn't seem mature enough to handle any kind of romantic relationship back then. Part 2 Naruto and The Last Naruto are worlds apart in terms of maturity.
>>
>>120006167
I think the source of confusion here is the Nippon touchiness about the subject.
He did not LOVE Pinkshit, merely had a 12 year old boy's crush, he was kinda sweet on her.
They are right in that it's not the same thing, but Kishimoto has a tendency to shove his foot into his mouth and be entirely devoid of the ability to make clear points in interviews.
>>
>>120006167
They didn't really drop the whole thing. They just said it was what it was. A stupid thing he had when he was a kid. It wasn't any sort of actual romantic feelings and I think everybody who wasn't a deluded NS could see that (Stupid fillers nonwithstanding)
>>
>>120006085
We are talking about the material wrote for teenage boys here. Looking for lewd stuff is part of being the teenager. Stop being unneceserly prude Kishi.

>>120006137
I don't mean giving her more screentime. She is a sidecharacter after all. But wouldn't you agree that without shipping wars, the war arc would be better.
>>
>>120005957
>That shit retcon with Sakura and Naruto that could have been handled much better

is not a retcon
>>
>>120006062

we already know why this didn't happen, kishimoto knew they would be fucking by the war arc and he's a prude
>>
>>120004804
He wishes he could write something as good as BotI.
>>
>>120006323
>what is completely negating what Naruto felt for Sakura all this time?
>>
>>120006167

they didn't drop it, he had a childish crush on her that was born out of his desire to one up sasuke

the only times his feelings for her were taken seriously was in the hospital scene (where he showed signs of moving on when he saw SASUKE'S expression) and an emotional retard's flashback
>>
>>120006400
It's called a crush dude
>>
File: 555555.png (150KB, 480x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
555555.png
150KB, 480x300px
>>120006295
>Stupid fillers nonwithstanding

would ns fags be so deluded if it wasn't for the fillers?
>>
>>120006400

it's not negating anything, chapter 3 already gave us the possibility that he liked her because she wanted sasuke's acknowledegement, a retcon would be going against what's already established
>>
>>120006426
see >>120006444
Kishimoto just sucks. It's okay. We know Naruto will go down in history as worst anime/manga ever. its cool.
>>
>>120006480
Why did you quote a filler?
>>
>>120006400
>all this time
>implying
Any serious shit he might have felt was done by the hospital hug scene.
Everything even halfway romantic after that is just a gag.
He was motivated by camaraderie, BONDS and brotherhood, not some silly crush.
>>
>>120006491
It still exists. Sakura lost to best girl Hinata because Naruto couldn't get her off Sasgay's dick.
So Hinata a silver medal
>>
>>120006480
>Kishimoto just sucks. It's okay. We know Naruto will go down in history as worst anime/manga ever. its cool.

...that's filler
>>
>>120006540

the fakefession already shat all over this argument
>>
No one seriously expected a great love story from Naruto, why can't we just enjoy NH for what it is? We all know the development was pretty shit because Kishi is a bad writer, but that doesn't stop the idea of the pairing itself from being cute.
>>
>>120006540
>It still exists.
>Taking filler as canon
People actually do this
>>
>>120006063
>>120006071
>>120006078

To sum it up (from takL and NF shit)

> Kishi loves Hinata the best from females and Naruto from males
> He feels embarrassed to admit it but he'd marry/date someone like Hinata
> he prefers big boobs (that one's very recent)
> There is a rumour that at JF he said he preferred Sakura over Hinata
> All his editors asked him to replace Sakura with Hinata so in the end he made Hinata closer to a main character (but not main character???)
> Many of his work friends prefers Hinata
> He doesn't understand why people hate Sakura and loves Hinata
> Pierrot is full of Hinatafags
> Sakura wasn't popular, especially compared to Hinata. He dropped her background and her family because of it.
> He felt really sad when a little girl told him she didn't like Sakura
> So he tried to make her look more beautiful and used Hollywood actresses as references (as if it's the problem with her lel)

So what I get is he waifud Hinata hard but probably wanted Sakura to be the heroine of series. I think we can say he cut down Hinata's role even more (like erasing Hyuuga completely out of picture and turning her character more Naruto centric) to push Sakura forward but it didn't work. He really can't see why Sakura is hated, I mean her looks, really Kishi? How retarded can you be?

Editors and Pierrot were interested in girls as long as they mattered to Narubowl, that's probably why they pushed NS at the beginning of Part 2. But Kishi insisted on NH happening so they all turned their backs on Sakura.

Hinata's confession and fan reaction to it was probably the breaking point for girls because at JF, fans were literally asking for Sakura's head. All Kishi said on the matter was "You all say Hinata Hinata but Sakura ain't Hinata. I will try to make her more heroine like from now on" He seems to be pissed about his efforts on character being wasted for a side character that barely appear.
>>
>>120006605
>implying I don't
>>
File: B7ol_Y-CMAAxbre.png (119KB, 600x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B7ol_Y-CMAAxbre.png
119KB, 600x510px
>>120006605

agreed
>>
>>120006605
Agreed. We need more cute art in this thread anyway.
>>
>>120004187
Dying generally is the problem.
>>
File: B7omAHNCAAEecaL.png (252KB, 599x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B7omAHNCAAEecaL.png
252KB, 599x570px
>>120006691
>>
>>120006641
>erasing Hyuuga completely out of picture
This actually had a double negative effect of not just pushing Neji and Hinata out but pushing the Byakugan out of the story relevance too
>>
File: B7omAWnCMAAhKSq.png (278KB, 599x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B7omAWnCMAAhKSq.png
278KB, 599x570px
>>120006710
>>120006641
>I think we can say he cut down Hinata's role even more (like erasing Hyuuga completely out of picture and turning her character more Naruto centric) to push Sakura forward but it didn't work.

well that and hinata having more screentime with naruto would have made them canon much earlier, and kishimoto doesn't like writing romance
>>
>>120006540
>So Hinata a silver medal

See, retards like this is the reason why that retcon happened.

How can you explain the way life works to a autist?
>>
File: B7eVEa7CEAIXkGU.png (286KB, 499x1098px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B7eVEa7CEAIXkGU.png
286KB, 499x1098px
>>120006695

i got you covered
>>
>Naruto is still on going
Please let it die. At least best girl won.
>>
File: 3.jpg (29KB, 314x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 314x263px
>>120006540
>Completely ignoring the fact that if the reverse happened, Naruto would completely legitimately been Pink shit's silver medal
>But that's okay apparently

>>120006691
Did Konoha Gakuen ever become an actual thing? I don't actually follow Naruto that much
>>
File: B7eVEfRCMAA55Pr.png (287KB, 499x1098px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B7eVEfRCMAA55Pr.png
287KB, 499x1098px
>>120006770
>>120006740

hinata was never shown to be a silver medal, probably why she never acted like sakura was a threat, not even in the romance focused mocie

ns, on the other hand, got a full chapter with sakura saying she'd would fuck naruto only because sasuke was not available
>>
>>120001882
Nana is so moe
>>
File: NARUTO.full.1812623.jpg (795KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NARUTO.full.1812623.jpg
795KB, 1600x900px
>>120006778
>Please let it die.
>New LNs
>Boruto manga starts in April
>Boruto movie in August
It's only beginning
>>
>>
File: B7eVEjsCUAA0C8Z.png (315KB, 499x1098px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B7eVEjsCUAA0C8Z.png
315KB, 499x1098px
>>120006828
>>120006787

only an ending, unfortunately
>>
File: B7eVEdGCEAAMQGS.png (292KB, 499x1098px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B7eVEdGCEAAMQGS.png
292KB, 499x1098px
>>120006867
>>
File: B4UD3YXCYAABi-b.jpg (62KB, 600x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B4UD3YXCYAABi-b.jpg
62KB, 600x424px
>>120006735
>>120006723

He can't see why the girls are loved/hated besides looks or how close they were to Narubowl.

Hyuuga clan and by extension Team 8 got really the shortest end of stick because of his insistence on Sakura.

And I'm not making this shit up, he legit said he damaged Kakashi's relevance to story so he could keep Naruto more popular in fandom. By extension he also did this to Sasuke for the same reasons. So honestly, I see him pulling the same dirty trick on female side too.
Except it didn't work with girls because Hinata is the best girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 480x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 480x714px
>>120007072
>Team 8

they really got the worst of it, at least team gai got a spinoff
>>
>>120007072
>he legit said he damaged Kakashi's relevance to story so he could keep Naruto more popular in fandom
What?

Wasn't he already the #1 or #2 character in polls?
>>
>>120006027

he lost his all will to save hanabi and sulked around.

until sakura snapped him out, he didn't believe in hinata's feelings either.
>>
An entire fucking movie explaining how the main couple got together in a battle shounen manga where romance is far from a priority. There was no need for them to do this.
>>
>Step 1 wear a co-splay costume with a hole in it.
>Step 2 Smuggle camera in it
>Step 3 Film the last with camera inside costume through hole
>Step 4 upload it
>Step 5 be praised as better than coolest guy
>>
>>120006641
The thing with Sakura is that in part 2 her goal in life was exactly the same as Naruto's, to save Sasuke from darkness and bring him back to Konoha. Two main characters can't have the same personal goal unless they are competing over it.

And the only time she got to shine was when Naruto was too busy trying to save Gaara to be gay for Sasuke.
>>
>>120007188

i can sorta understand this if i take into account he's an emotional retard and not the brightest crayon in the box

> naruto spent the first years of his life getting rejected
> realizes hinata loves him all along
> confesses, expecting a positive reaction
> hinata leaves with bishie netori
> he goes after her, she ignores him
> netori blasts him away, hinata doesn't seem to react
>>
>>120007169
>Team 7: Main characters
>Team 10: Shikamaru. Also got their own arc about Sensei
>Team Guy: Also got their own arc (sort of). Guy most based secondary character. Spinoff focused on them
>Oh sorry Team 8. Only one of you is important and your sensei is complete shit
>>
Can we talk about how fucking amazing "Team Ten" was as an episode?

That was like the pacing and dialogue you'd see
>>
>>120007272
>Oh sorry Team 8. Only one of you is important and your sensei is complete shit

and she's only relevant because she wants naruto's dick

> shino has one of the most terrifying skillsets in the manga, ignore him
> hyuga are one of the most interesting clans in konoha, ignore them
> team 8 is part of the sasuke rescue arc, ignore them
> hinata is main character in movie, ignore them
>>
so in short the movie sucks just like the anime
>>
>>120007340

> kiba is the only rookie with both a living mother and a sister, ignore it
>>
>>120007340
>Uncle Shino watching the kids
YES

YES
>>
>>120007260

He was threatening Naruto and Sasuke's positions as top dogs, just look at popularity polls. I guess MC being overshadowed by side characters is unacceptable in SJ but whaddaya know?

I was really shocked when I heard it.

>>120007170

They could have shown her life outside of Team 7. She's the only one with family so it would have been quite refreshing to see her family interacting with others for example.
>>
>>120007431
(Did you mess up the quotes?)

>She's the only one with family so it would have been quite refreshing to see her family interacting with others for example.
Now if I remember correctly, Kishi also said something about how he didn't put anything about Sakura's family in the manga because she wasn't popular right?
>>
>>120007431
>They could have shown her life outside of Team 7. She's the only one with family so it would have been quite refreshing to see her family interacting with others for example.

not just that

danzou was after tsunade's position, if sakura was shown suspecting him from the start and investigating him she could have had focus outside team 7
>>
>>120005720
If I remember correctly, he did spend a lot time with her after Pain. It was just shown in one of Hinata's flashbacks before the War started
>>
>>120007272
I wouldn't say team ten got their own arc, Shikamaru got his own arc. Ino and Chouji didn't do jack shit the whole time other than being told by a dying Asuma to not let Sakura take Sasuke's virginity before Ino can and to not be such a fat fuck.
>>
File: rt6777.png (211KB, 500x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rt6777.png
211KB, 500x536px
>>120007410
>>
>>120002214
>he's still a fucking genin
but why?
>>
File: sb11.png (101KB, 453x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sb11.png
101KB, 453x341px
>>120007507

they did more than shino and kiba, at least
>>
File: Choji.png (355KB, 648x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Choji.png
355KB, 648x482px
>>120007507
Well at least they kind of participated

Oh yeah, does anybody else think Chouji is kind of underrated. He's pretty brotastic
>>
File: 48122952_p1.png (141KB, 325x493px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48122952_p1.png
141KB, 325x493px
>>120006605
>>120006695
>>
Are Naruto and Hinata even good for each other?
>>
>>120007471

Yeah, I said it above. He aborted his plans with Sakura's family because she wasn't popular.

I don't understand how he thought this would help her character.
>>
File: 48221538_p23.jpg (138KB, 432x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48221538_p23.jpg
138KB, 432x600px
>>120007711

> loving him made the shy weirdo transform into confident woman
> loving her made machild turn into a man

they are tailor made for each other
>>
>>120007272
Thing is that I don't think Kishi cares that much about the Konoha kids except for team 7 and Shikamaru.

Most of them only became relevant for a while because they were part of a tournament arc. There's even a special cover for a recent Naruto festival or something like that that had over 10 characters in it and Hinata was the only one outside team 7 to be in it (don't know why Shikamaru and Guy weren't in it though)
>>
File: 47454796_p0.png (450KB, 564x677px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47454796_p0.png
450KB, 564x677px
>>120007711
>they really are the best couple!
>>
>>120007782

we need more hokage naruto and ara ara hinata fanart
>>
>>120007790
Are there any links to the movie yet? I mean the full movie and not clips.
>>
>>120007790

Besides Team 7 trio + Hinata and Shikamaru, he really doesn't care about others.
>>
>>120007966
There will probably never be links to the movie at this rate
>>
>>120007977
What makes you say that?
>>
>>120008045
I mean before it comes out on DVD
>>
>>120007188
To be honest I kinda side with Nardo here too. It's like a big dickpunch to him that the one that loved him for all those years would leave him just like that. Add to that his emotional background and the whole situation is akin to a human tossing around a wet, weak kitten.

>Inb4 filler where Hinata realizes exactly what she did to Nardo in the Last
>Better yet if Sakura tells her about his background.
>>
>>120008463

is not like hinata doesn't know about how much he suffered, but she was between a rock and a hard place
>>
>>120008463
Hinata didn't exactly have a lot of options here
>>
>>120007730
Her family is too average really. It would have just made her look worse.
>>
>Every morning
>>
You think Naruto beats himself up about the fact that he could have had Hinata long ago if only he had realized what was right in front of him?
>>
File: 1332209322192.jpg (57KB, 714x691px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332209322192.jpg
57KB, 714x691px
>>119997923
>>
File: 48207666_p0.jpg (417KB, 1000x867px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48207666_p0.jpg
417KB, 1000x867px
>>120008906
Maybe but now he's got plenty of time to make up for those 18 years
>>
>>120008797

> every night
>>
File: B6qyTWzCUAAZAsI.jpg (44KB, 600x692px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B6qyTWzCUAAZAsI.jpg
44KB, 600x692px
>>120008906

probably
>>
>>120009044
>I was probably the densest material known to man
>>
>>120008906

he probably started worshiping her after The Last.

I mean, he started reading books for her.
>>
>>120009208

probably didn't wait till they got to Konoha to start "worshipping" her
>>
>>120008777
Its still more glaring to completely ignore them like they did. Even a 'normal' family life would have given her some sort of background.

Lee and Tenten were the only K12 with less of a family shown, as in zero.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 51


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.