[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This stupid faggot shit is suppose to be good? Fuck you, /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

This stupid faggot shit is suppose to be good?

Fuck you, /a/ for hyping this garbage and for making me waste my valuable time.

Good day, homos.
>>
And a good day to you, my friend.
>>
>>119986674

Actually, this show IS good.

It's just that /a/ NEVER talks about "good" anime. They only talk about shit like Cross Analrape.
>>
see ya for episode 3 next week friend!
>>
Learn how to have fun.
>>
>>119986674
You shouldn't listen to /a/ ever. There's a whole fuckload of fags with shitaste in here that will tell you their favorite anime is good because it has cute girls or because it's "comfy". Also yes AssClass is trash and a complete waste of a somewhat semi-interesting setting on a SoL episodic plot.
>>
>>119987039
But Cross Ange is the second best anime currently airing. The best one is Garo
>>
>>119987158
You shouldn't listen to what anyone on 4chan has to say really. Bunch of faggots and children with no taste or sense spouting bullshit about things they don't know anything about.
>>
>>119986674
>K.Y. Times
>N.Y. Times
>All the news of the world
>All the news that's fit to print
Heh, it's the little things sometimes.
>>
>>119987162
>cross shitge
>best anything
Not even best ironic shit trainwreck anymore thanks to aldnoah
>>
>being surprised THE FUCKING MOON BEING ALMOST VAPED is going to dominate news worldwide for ages
>>
The op is fucking disgusting I'll give you that.
>>
Why the fuck does Nagisa have to say the same shit every time?

>"We are from class E"
>"We are Assassin's"

Someone needs to fuck his boypussy
>>
File: ayyy lmao.webm (2MB, 320x240px)
ayyy lmao.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>119986674
>>
>>119990245
I laughed.
>>
File: 14174870617357.png (63KB, 242x240px) Image search: [Google]
14174870617357.png
63KB, 242x240px
>>119989505

>we are killers
>though we haven't killed anyone yet
>>
>>119987158
But those anime are good because the girls are gay.
>>
>>119989505
Gladly
>>
>>119989505
>>119990330
Hopefully they'll realize we got the point by next episode.
>>
>>119990245

why would they put that bit of advice at the end of the volume?...
>>
>>119990682
Because AssClass is now entry level. Literally entry level.

As in, if you've never read a manga before then this series is for you entry level.
>>
>>119986674
Stay mad. It's GTO of this generation.
>>
>>119990682
It's for people who read books in the non commie way.
>>
File: 123217501150.jpg (31KB, 608x448px) Image search: [Google]
123217501150.jpg
31KB, 608x448px
>>119986674
>Your time
>Valuable
>>
>>119990772
It was always entry level though. All of shounen jump was pretty much entry level.
>>
>>119991360
Well now I know this isn't true. The masterpiece Naruto is truly a true man's manga. The amazing and well thought out plots, characters and dialogue truly make it the greatest masterpiece of our time.

Why it's only matched in high-level manga readers by such other thinking man manga as BLEACH and One Piece or the true classic, Dragonball Z.

Now something like Berserk. That's an entry level manga I would let my five year old child read. There's nothing complicated about a guy who cuts up shit. Those hyper-violent depictions of things like rape and killing are perfectly suited for the small growing minds.

Though yeah, I should have worded it better. 99% of Shonen Jump is generally entry level. I would say 100% but I haven't read every SJ manga ever to definitely say so.
>>
>>119986674
>Fuck you, /a/ for hyping this garbage
I'm sorry but only a bunch actually cared about this thrash because it was the new fad. Stop saying that /a/ actually likes this shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.