[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Mikasa practically on Levi's level without the years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

How is Mikasa practically on Levi's level without the years of experience that made him into No. 1?
>>
File: 41699998_p4.jpg (100KB, 673x984px) Image search: [Google]
41699998_p4.jpg
100KB, 673x984px
Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie changed my life
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out
>>
She's part asian.
>>
The manga hasn't ended yet. You're going to be waiting at least two years regardless because it's on volume 15 and is slated to run until volume 20.
>>
>>119959791
Superior Nihon genes.
>>
>>119959791
Because she's a Mary Sue

>>119959900
Also this. Just an excuse for elevens to wank over their own greatness.
>>
They are both Asian, Levi is Chinese and Mikasa is half-Nipponese. Isayama is kinda racist, he made Asian characters much stronger for no apparent reason.
>>
>>119959791
Levi and Mikasa are boring shits.
>>
>>119959791
>cause batter genetics
and I was so loving the series in the very beginning when I trough none of this shit was part of it
>>
>>119959791
But she isn't on par with him, also it's the Ackerman's blood and not the oriental race.
>>
Is Erwin really a good guy or does he have ulterior motives?
>>
>>119959791
She's not
>>
The manga is less than 20 chapters ahead of where the anime ended. It will be years before we know what's happening, much less before the anime will show it. Isayama already said it will end in another 20 volumes.

So around 7 years and a half.
>>
>>119959791
some people are just naturals
>>
>years of experience

How old Levi even is?
>>
>>119960482
It will end at 25 volumes and not 20 more volumes. He increased it by 5 volumes.
>>
>>119960595
>>
>>119959791
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS READING THIISSS!?
;_;
>>
Entire plot explained, do not read because spoilers.

The Main Villain is the King of Wall Sina.

Yes you heard me right. Hanji mentions that "The Monarchy was the authority that gave the Wall Cult complete control regarding matters over the Wall". Isn't it strange that the Monarchy would give complete control over to a religious cult instead of it's military?

Also note that it has been mentioned in the brief explanations of background information in the manga and anime that "Wall Sina is located on an abundance of natural resources and that all rivers flow towards it". The King of the Walls is obviously hording the depleting resources away from the rest of mankind

Distribution of Technology

The closer you get to the inner palace, the more high tech the world seems to get. This does not happen normally. Also note that in the background information its mention that "mankind had lost decades of technological advancement due to the Titans". Not only is the Kind hoarding resources, but he is also hoarding the technology

Final proof is the feat of 3DMG Gear, the blades are the only known material able to cut through Titan flesh. Also it's describe as IMPOSSIBLY LIGHT, JUST LIKE THE TITANS. Not to mention the fact that the crystal diamond annie made is exactly the same material as the WALL.

Titans are Artificially created by the Monarchy as a form of power control.

The fact that Titans are aritifical creatures should not come as a suprise to anyone. Eren's dad was a doctor and a scientiest, and was hinted at being quite a famous person. Therefore, he most likely used to work for The Monarchy as a Titan Creator but had a change of heart. This most likely refers to the action that Hannes feels indebted to him for. He might have saved Hannes from a terrible fate of becoming a Titan, even though Hannes probably just though he saved his life from the Titans/imprisonment. To repent for his mistakes, he gave Eren his titan power to redeem Mankind and to fight the Monarchy.
>>
>>119960830
Other Facts are that Titans are not natural creatures. They do not eat normally, yet they devour humans. No creatures evolve to do useless things like that. They were definitely created by mankind.

Titan Shifter Motivations

The Titan Shifters are family members and government agents that went rogue to combat the Monarchy. Some of them recently like Eren's dad, and the others much older like Ymir and the rest.
This explains why the Titans are trying to invade the Walled Humans. Because they are trying to stop the King. The Shifters do not like killing humans. None of them seem to enjoy it, yet they still seem to resent the military. Like how Annie ruthlessly killed the scouting legion but looked grief stroken when she accidentally killed civilians.

Further proof is stated when bertholt says, "they are doing what they must" and Reiner says "Eren is the worst person to have the power to control Titans". That is because the regular Titans are just the victims, turned into Monsters by the King and his Monarhcy. Eren and Reiner hate each other now, but that isn't a statement to take lightly. He said he's "literally the worst person to have that power". The only possible explanation is because Eren wants to Massacre the Titans. Reiner and Bertolt most likely want to capture Eren so he can use his power to help the titan's control their urges to eat humans and help defeat the King.
>>
>>119960874
Ymir is respected because she was able to reverse her process of becoming a "Insane Titan". Most likely once a human completely integrates with a Titan body, there usually is no going back. Yet she was able to accomplish this even after losing her mind. This is most likely why The speak Titan was praising Ymir's name when it mistook Ilse Langner as Ymir since they looked similar. This also explains the Ape Titan. Most likely he is a Titan that was able to retain it's humanity despite becoming integrated with it's form. The reason why Reiner and Bertholt were staring in awe at it; because they are both all to familiar with the madness being a titan most likely causes.

Furthermore, this theory explains the "grave sin" Annie's father committed, and why he gave her a hard upbringing. If he continued being a lapdog of the King, Annie would have grown up as a pretty girl just worrying about what dress to wear on Sunday. However since he decided on fighting back, he knew he condemned his beloved daughter to a life of Strife and Conflict. And the only realistic way to fightback would be to give his daughter the power of the Titans.

Thats right no plot holes, all motivations explained. You are all Welcome. The catbox is revealed
>>
This is like Berserk or JoJo, it is never going to end.

It's why I don't bother with on-going manga/shows anymore.
>>
>>119960830
I agree with most of this.

>>119960874
>Reiner and Bertolt most likely want to capture Eren so he can use his power to help the titan's control their urges to eat humans and help defeat the King.
I think it's more likely they want to feed Eren to one of their titans there sinc Eren wouldn't be likely to cooperate willingly.

>>119960925
>Ymir is respected because she was able to reverse her process of becoming a "Insane Titan"
We know that Ymir ate a shifter to revert back to human; Marcel.

Also this is probably pasta and I'm retarded for replying to it.
>>
>>119959791
Because she is like that strong guy from durararara.

Except for super human strength she can perfectly control her body and muscles
>>
>>119960998
Isayama said it would end in 25 volumes. It currently on volume 16.
>>
>>119960830
>all rivers flow towards it
Why don't the titans build rafts?
>>
>>119960482
The anime ended on chapter 33, we're currently on chapter 65 which is perfect for a second season if they ended it on chapter 66.
>>
>>119960830
>>119961084
Is the setting supposed to be Earth in the distant future or not? Has this ever been confirmed?
>>
>>119960112
>Levi is Chinese
>Jew surname
Huh?
>>
>>119961310
it doesn't matter. Chinks are Asian jews after all.
>>
>>119961207
I personally think it's supposed to be a post apocalyptic world but there is no confirmation of this. Also there's the possibility it's not even based on our planet.
>>
>>119961336
>it's not even based on our planet
>Asians
>blonde hair Nazis

come on now anon
>>
>>119961207
I think it's set somewhere in Europe in some alternate timeline, thus all the characters have German and French names
>>
>>119961425
They're only called Asian in our english translation, in truth they're called Orientals or Easterners. It could always be a fantasy world with references to our world.
>>
>>119959791
Malice.
>>
>>119959791
We don't know the gap yet really.

There was a bit of a gap against the FT where Levi was clearly better.

They've done nothing but fight other humans since then so Mikasa hasn't had much problems. We'll see against a Titan shifter now.
>>
>>119961486
So since there are English, French, German and Polish names, does this mean they're all white? I have yet to see Italian, spanish or names of other nationalities.
>>
>>119961498
I really doubt it anon
>>
>>119961554
There's Ymir, Frieda (nordic) Grisha (Russian) and Eren (Turkish)
>>
>>119960830
>>119960874
>>119960874
So what's in the basement?
>>
>>119961651
Frieda, Eren and Grisha have German last names. I can give you Ymir though but from her we know that she's from the outside.
>>
>>119961709
something OP most likely or nothing and it was just a goal!
>>
File: Shingeki-no-Kyojin-live-action.jpg (109KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shingeki-no-Kyojin-live-action.jpg
109KB, 457x640px
Man, she looks nothing like Mikasa.
And she's Korean, and a terrible actress too, no good movies.

I don't care much about live action (except Solanin, I loved that), but why does this happen...
>>
>>119959900
I really just could not stop rolling my eyes at this.

>The Asians have the stronger blood Goyim!
>>
>>119961972
why would a titan make asians more stronger anyway?
>>
>>119961207
I think by the end of the series there will be something about time travel or a huge time skip at the ending cause the first chapter name is to you in 2000 years
>>
>>119962074
Eren dies and he reincarnates to his first life which was 2000 years ago.
>>
>>119961913
>And she's Korean
And?

>>>/pol/
>>>/b/
>>>/2chan/
>>
>>119961913
I don't expect it to be anything better than mediocre, especially with promo posters that use lazy Photoshop lensflares.
>>
>>119962146
So I take it you like plastic?
>>
>>119961913
Don't forget she's also half chink/half german like Mikasa.
>>
>>119962199
I like Korean women and k-pop, it doesn't matter to me.

I like Asian women in general.
>>
File: Eren-is-japanese.png (654KB, 1205x1630px) Image search: [Google]
Eren-is-japanese.png
654KB, 1205x1630px
>>119961336
>>119961486
Well... there's this thing here.
>>
I thought Eren's dad was giving her some super science things instead of medicine.
>>
The plot moves so slow you have to wonder if you'll ever find out what's in the fucking basement or why the titans are in the wall.
>>
>>119962401
Eren's dad most likely knew about the Ackerman-Reiss relationship and so he purposely made EM meet up as children.
>>
>>119962409
Well obviously the titans in the wall were controlled by an ancestor of the Reiss family using the power of the coordinator.

He made them create the walls and at the same time it put them into a deep slumber. win win.
>>
>>119962317
It has nothing to do with being Japanese. It's just that their writing system is Katakana but flipped 180 degrees and then read from right to left.
>>
File: f005.jpg (167KB, 728x1186px) Image search: [Google]
f005.jpg
167KB, 728x1186px
>>119959791
>years of experience

Levi is like 20 or something.
Mikasa is pure focused hatred turned into strenght and agility.
>>
>>119962531
That's not the writing system used inside the walls else Hanji could have read that.
>>
>>119962317
Hajime Isayama is a ltieral genius.
>>
File: 36096062.png (678KB, 1200x1696px) Image search: [Google]
36096062.png
678KB, 1200x1696px
So will Mikasa be loyal to Historia after Eren dies?
>>
>>119962586
It actually is, except the walled language is also flipped 180 degrees but read from left to right. It's the same writing system, except read in a different direction. It's a language made up by Isayama that obviously resembles his own language.
>>
>>119959855
Annie is shit
Annie is jew
Annie had her dads dong in her pooper every day
Annie is a cancer upon the universe
Annie has done everything wrong and is dispicable monster through and through that deserves to die in the most agonizing way mankind can possibly imagine
>>
why do you guys think erens dad killed the reiss family?
>>
>>119962531
It's not just the writing system, the word "kutta" only means "ate" in Japanese.
>>
>>119962678
Where are you getting your facts from?
>>
>>119962710
Obviously. Many people decoded the writings way before Eren ate his dad. But see>>119962678
>It's a language made up by Isayama that obviously resembles his own language.
>>
>>119962613
No
>>
>>119962692
I'm sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>119962770
If it were Japanese it would be written using the actual Japanese letters instead flipping it and making people read it from different directions to be able to understand what's said, by that logic everyone is Japanese in the walls. It wouldn't only use Katakana either.
>>
>>119962842
Hanji couldn't read that, so no matter how you slice it, it's not the writing system they are using.

Do you have any evidence of the contrary?
>>
>>119962842
This, and Reiner wasn't able to read what was written on the canned herring. I think the bottle of wine in Utgard also had weird writings on it.
>>
>>119962532
Then why was she so much faster and stronger than the other kids when she was young
>>
So... second season when?
>>
>>119962909
I can argue that Levi was able to read it and that Ilse was also using that language for her diary. The actual writing system is similar to that the Rogue Titan was using except read differently, but according to Isayama those are supposed to be different languages. I think Eren being able to write in it is because of his memories of past coordinates or Grisha knew about the language too and taught it to Eren.

>>119962914
Exactly, Reiner could also be pretending not to be able to understand it but Gerger definitely couldn't read what was on it.
>>
>>119962914
It wasn't clear enough to see what writing system that was. And rather Reiner pointed out that "herring" wasn't written with the writing system used inside the walls.

Not only that, but herrings being saltwater fishes can't possibly exist inside the walls, and most likely their very existence isn't known.
>>
>>119963078
>It wasn't clear enough to see what writing system that was
Except it was. We have an example from the writings on the wall history compared to the writing on the canned herring and they're definitely different languages. I don't have the image with me.
>>
>>119963018
>I can argue that Levi was able to read it
How? I mean why do you think he did?
>>
File: Languages in SnK.jpg (2MB, 2417x2890px) Image search: [Google]
Languages in SnK.jpg
2MB, 2417x2890px
>>119963168
Found it.
>>
>>119963215
See here>>119963219 on the right. Levi shouldn't be able to read what was written on Ilse's diary but he was. Hanji doesn't know the language since she was unable to figure out what Eren was writing down.

But then the question arises of why Levi and Ilse are able to read such a language.
>>
>>119962970
>>
>>119962970
February 2016
>>
>>119959791
Because she's not.

He could shove her face into the dirt if he wanted to.
>>
>>119963399
We only know it's in 2016, it could always be during the Winter season.
>>
File: 1420844662039.jpg (63KB, 634x930px) Image search: [Google]
1420844662039.jpg
63KB, 634x930px
>>119959900
>>119959990
>>
File: snk threads.png (350KB, 556x434px) Image search: [Google]
snk threads.png
350KB, 556x434px
Considering that Isayama's assistant used the wall language/herring language to write a sex song in a wanted poster I really think you guys shouldn't be taking it so seriously.
>>
>>119963551
It was pointed out that there are different languages and that many people are unable to read the herring language I don't see why it shouldn't be relevant to the discussion. Also he did it behind Isayama's back, that bastard
>>
>>119963219
Interesting. But I think this probably means that Isayama is just using a placeholder language really. The two are way too similar to justify why people wouldn't be able to read one or the other.
>>
>>119962532
>Levi is like 20 or something.

No.
>>
>>119963661
>behind Isayama's back
That's not how editors work, Isayama just didn't give a shit about his series so he didn't notice what the editor did and just blindly approved it. I should know, I do it all the time.
>>
>>119963701
Let's just assume that in canon they're so different that some people are unable to read one of the languages.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.