[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's actually immortal I don't even. Sure we discussed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1xyIhlc.jpg (53KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1xyIhlc.jpg
53KB, 700x394px
>he's actually immortal
I don't even. Sure we discussed the possibility, but for it to actually be case.. I'm not sure if I'm really, really hyped now, or if I'm disappointed.
Either way why would the Yotsuba attempt to murder him as soon as he was born?
>>
To see if they could.
>>
File: mahouka_msg17.jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mahouka_msg17.jpg
69KB, 400x300px
>>119946324
Mages don't start developing powers before late infancy. Why would they try to murder their heir on the day he was born, not knowing anything about his abilities?
It's looking more and more like they attempted to gimp his natural magics to control him with that surgery, not the other way around.
>>
>>119946127

They didn't try to murder him when he was born. where the fuck are you getting this shit. How far are you even with the LN's?
>>
>>119947021
Read the latest spoilers. The preview for vol 16 says they did try to kill him.
>>
Tatsuya is a very unreliable narrator.
>>
>>119946127
They feared the Onii-sama
>>
File: 1419472346307.png (671KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
1419472346307.png
671KB, 735x960px
>>119948159
What did he fucking do to rouse the ire and abject terror of his entire family? He was a newborn baby, unless he started killing people the moment he exited Maya's chute there really isn't any justification. They wouldn't even be able to gauge his potential at that age, so the idea of him being a failure is also a lie.
>>
File: 16.png (1MB, 910x1050px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
1MB, 910x1050px
>>
>>119949268
Ayako is so cute. Why can't she be the heroine?
>>
>>119949296
And she probably doesn't even have chances to win Tatsbowl ;_;
Is this transparent good? Should I improve something?
>>
>>119949337
The original background was white, there really isn't much to improve on here as the cuts are quite clean.
>>
>>119949337
It's acceptable. There's a number of details that could be improved if you really wanted, like the pixelated look at places and the bottom right corner of both legs.
>>
>>119947089
no it doesn't
>>
>>119949475
葉山が貢に言っていた
[達也が生まれてすぐ一族によって殺されかけた]
>>
>>119949515
that line is fake. there's a similar line at the beginning of vol 15 but it basically says the opposite
>>
>>119949540
What does it say?
>>
>>119949554
I'm not sure myself , here's the full line. I have to admit though that it could be interpreted that way with hayama adding that tatsuya doesn't know about that
>>
>>119949649
Looks like I'm in for an hour of transcribing text with kanjitomo
>>
>>119949649
What's with all the commas?
>>
>>119949676
I'm also using kanjitomo. this is what I think he's saying:
"tatsuya-dono doesn't know that as soon as he was born, he almost got killed by one of his relatives, so if that's you are worried about that, isn't that making you more and more suspicious?"
>>
>>119949831
oops my fucking grammar
"tatsuya-dono doesn't know that as soon as he was born, he almost got killed by one of his relatives, so you are worried about that, won't you become overly suspicious?"
>>
>>119949893
So what he's saying is that someone tried to kill him as a child, but failed. Is Mitsugu actually worried for Tatsuya?
>>
>>119949931
no, he's worried about tatsuya knowing about that and being spiteful towards the yotsuba (or whoever tried to kill him)
>>
>>119949966
Can you give the text you're running, please?
>>
>>119949893
I forgot a "since"
..since you are worried about that...

>>119950004
I'm not running any text, just used kanjitomo on 2 words of >>119949649
I can write down the full period in a few minutes if you want me to
>>
>>119949966
That's funny, he is afraid Tatsuya will turn on them because of something that happened the moment he was born, which he has no way of knowing happened. Not all the other awful shit they've done to him.
>>
>>119950086
Most obliged.
>>
>>119950094
maybe he thinks that someone else might have told him about that. or he's just being paranoid about it
>>
>>119950151
Who exactly, Miyuki? No one loves him in that family, they hardly spare him an extra thought that isn't fear, or disdain. Miyuki wasn't even born at the time.
>>
>>119950114
達也殿は、ご自分が生まれてすぐ、一族の手で殺されそうになったことなどご存知ありません故、それをご懸念でしたら疑心暗鬼というものでごさいますよ?
>>119950200
maybe he thinks that tatsuya used ES on someone in the yotsuba to extort that information
>>
>>119950405
ES doesn't work like that.
>>
>>119950417
I guess, but when he used it on minoru he was able to discern everything about his origins in a (literally) flat second
>>
>>119949831
>he almost got killed by one of his relatives,
In all likelihood an uncle accidentally dropped him on the head.
>>
>>119950462
He observed the psions storming in his body, nothing more. We already know that he can see psions.
>>
>>119950405
Does it say anything on why they tried to kill him?
>>
>>119950506
If his magic was fucked up due to that he has all reason to want to fuck up his family.
>>
This is such bad writing.

If anyone wanted to kill Tatsuya when he was just a baby, how hard would it be to just drop him down one of Japan's active volcanoes and let the magma and lava overpower his regeneration?
>>
>>119950559
look I also think that mitsugu is being paranoid here but it's also true that tatsuya, wth just one second of observation, got hold of much more info on minoru than what he revealed to fujibayashi.
I also think that he only deducted the incestuous origin of minoru from his psion structure and wouldn't be able to go as far as reading inside people's minds, but It's Satou we are talking about here, so I wouldn't completely discard the possibility.

>>119950584
I haven't read the full volume, just a few parts but it was already mentioned by mitsugu at the end of vol 13 that tatsuya is the sin of the yotsuba and shouldn't be allowed out of the main house, so I assume there's something about his skills or the unorthodox way he was engineered that bothers even an heretic clan such as the yotsuba
>>
>>119950814
We'll get answers to that in the next arc. Patience, anon.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.