[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished Penguindrum and that was one of the most powerful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So I just finished Penguindrum and that was one of the most powerful endings I've ever seen. But I've heard that some people thought it was disappointing. Why? It closed every loose, was emotionally powerful, was interesting, and I think it was everything a good ending ought to be.

Just curious.
>>
There's nothing more to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BTjZ9U5XF8
>>
>>119875389
Are you new here? This show aired years ago. And if you just finished it, you don't have to announce it and do blogshit.
>>
>>119875585
>/a/ is only allowed to discuss new anime

Fuck off
>>
At times it got so far up its own ass with the symbolism and metaphors.
>>
File: 1384478931290.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1384478931290.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>119875389
>one of the most powerful endings I've ever seen
So this is like the third anime you watched I take it
>>
File: shouma tea.jpg (83KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
shouma tea.jpg
83KB, 700x650px
>>119875585
He wants to discuss a show. I don't see any problem here.

>>119875389
Because the story was for nothing, and they died for nothing. It was disappointing. Very much.
>>
>>119875711
>Because the story was for nothing, and they died for nothing.

So I take it you didn't understand the ending?
>>
>>119875711
It's fine, but he doesn't have to do blogshit here.
>>
>>119875762
>blogshit

What was bloggish about it? Saying he finished watching it? Saying he liked the ending? Seriously just stop posting.
>>
>>119875585
Are YOU new here? Why don't you go into the eva threads and tell them how long ago it aired?

>>119875762
How is stating his impressions blogshit?
>>
>>119875711
>Because the story was for nothing, and they died for nothing.
What the fuck?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.