[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anime creates an absurd or just stupid situation or non-sequitur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

>anime creates an absurd or just stupid situation or non-sequitur as a joke
>immediately followed up by a character needlessly pointing out why it's dumb and absurd

Why? I don't think the Japanese need jokes explained to them. Good lord, I'd take a tired sitcom laugh track over this.
>>
>>119741098
Different cultures.
>>
>>119741098
That's how they do it. It's the same with morning shows and everything else they do.
>>
The asians have slanted eyes, so they normally can't see most things so they have to explain it in words.
>>
File: 1850238920.png (28KB, 109x108px) Image search: [Google]
1850238920.png
28KB, 109x108px
>>119741098
>Cut that out, this isn't an anime or something!
Symphogear, I love you, but you need to get rid of that girl
>>
Because then you'd have situations where people weren't sure if somebody was joking or not.
>>
Japanese comedy duo do that a lot too
I'm not sure why but they like it this way

When I watch korean comedy they don't seem to do this so i think it's just a weird islander thing
>>
>>119741098
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzai
>>
>>119741098
>Good lord, I'd take a tired sitcom laugh track over this.
No God anon, don't wish that upon this industry.
>>
>>119741098
>I'd take a tired sitcom laugh track over this.
Tsukkomi is exactly the Japanese equivalent of the laugh track in Western comedies.
>>
Because Manzai is part of Japan's cultural heritage. It's like how American's don't understand British humour.
>>
Why does hentai people describe every single thing that happens between them?
>>
>>119741462
Obviously for you to be able to fap better.
>>
>>119741462
It's hotter that way.
>>
>>119741500
>it's penetrating me! his dick is penetrating my vagina, it feels so good
>i'm drinking him semen, it's so slimy but it feels so good
>his dick is ejaculating baby batter all over me, it's overflowing
>>
File: BxQt20yCMAEHKct.jpg (64KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
BxQt20yCMAEHKct.jpg
64KB, 500x357px
I wish to cosplay this beautiful creature, how do I do it? Would people recognize the costume?
>>
>>119741586
It helps you self-insert.
>>
>>119741434
I understand british humor it's just very stale
>>
>>119741591
She reminds me of the girl from Black Rock Shooter, but she's wearing pants and a vest instead of the usual schoolgirl outfit.
>>
>>119741618
Thank god I self insert as the girl. Self-inserting as the guy is even worse
>ooohhh her pussy is so warm
>my throbing penis has never been this excited
>I have never felt this good before
>I can feel her rectum molding itself as my penis
>it's so tight and warm
>>
>>119741591
that ass was phat
>>
>>119741658
The same way, Japanese would think American slapstick is stale.

>>119741670
He's a guy.
>>
>>119741462
>>119741586
>>119741586
>>119741462
Kinda like in old Marvel comics where the heroes will go
>"Blast! He evaded my punch so hard that I hit this concrete wall instead of his face."
>>
>>119741745
>He's a guy.

Well, you certainly saved me from a nasty surprise. I was about to hit the sadpanda and boorus.
>>
>>119741746
That's kind of like how anime villains take time out of their busy schedule to explain how their attack functions.
>>
Hundreds of years ago Japan figured out how to make a funny. Then in typical Japanese fashion, they have stuck with the same method ever since.
>>
>>119741591
How would you cosplay something with blue hair
>>
>>119741098
>Thinking is only Japan.
People can get into subtext, 90% of the world needs everything explained to them and if you don't they would complaining, furrowing their brows in a vain attempt to understand the situation.

That's why we get like five threads everyday about:
>The Oreimo ending sucks! They did all that shit and then they break up!
>Why doesn't Araragi have sex with Hitagi? What a pussy!
>>
>>119741699
Such descriptions just get me more confused about what a real pussy feels like. I've heard that there really isn't much of a difference between girls? Is there such thing in real life as a "super tight" pussy as described in my doujins?
>>
>>119741931
There are wigs for that, anon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.