[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2015 >not thinking all women are vain manipulative whores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>2015
>not thinking all women are vain manipulative whores

This is the best show of the season, prove me wrong.
>>
>>119737239
Maria is pure maiden.
>>
>>119737239
The only thing I got out of this episode was that men are reckless, jealous cunts who enjoy murdering their children.
>>
File: purecelty.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
purecelty.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>119737239
This is the only right answer.
>>
>>119737450
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>119737450
>who enjoy murdering their children.

Watch the episode again
>>
>>119737239
>all women are vain manipulative whores
>men are reckless, jealous cunts who enjoy murdering their children.

YOU'RE BOTH RIGHT.
>>
>>119737450
Back to tumblr, my legbearded friend.
>>
>>119737535
>men are reckless, jealous cunts

Yeah, men tend to get jealous when their wife is fucking another man, you goddamn retard.
>>
>>119737239
>>>/r9k/
>>119737450
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>119737636
Maybe he should have confronted her then. Reckless driving and murder are bigger crimes than cheating, anyway.
>>
>>119738081
>Reckless driving
Well, I gue-
>murder
Fuck off, he didn't murder anyone.
>>
How come the guy, who lost, got reincarnated, but the girl, who won, got sent to the void?
>>
>>119737239
>best show of the season
wrong

>fag bartender
>plot copied from some shitty tv drama for middle aged woman:
>you've cheated on me!
>no I haven't my love!
>I hate you so much!
>but i didn't, lol

only good part is the op
>>
>>119738081
Depends on which centuries laws we're talking about. Laws change.
>>
>>119738819
Because she was a vile cheating manipulative bitch who actually was only in it for the money and was fucking someone on the side. He was filled with burning irrational rage at that fact. His behavior was ultimately ugly and violent, but not entirely irrational and was a direct response to her sins.

I was on her side for a while, but the whole point of that episode was that she was a really good liar and manipulator. So much so that apparently even all of the audience didn't catch it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.