[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't any of you tell me that this show was basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Why didn't any of you tell me that this show was basically "Kanye takes over Disneyland"? I would have watched this ages ago!
>>
>>119701491
>Why didn't any of you tell me that this show was basically "Kanye takes over Disneyland"?
That is literally all /a/ would talk about while it was airing. You missed the fuckin' boat, lad.
>>
>implying it wasn't Rollercoaster Tycoon: The anime
>>
>>119702385
Is it though? I thought it's closer to OP's word
>Kanye takes over Disneyland
than RCT. Wait, are both even the same?
>>
Running Disneyland with likeable chatacters and more fanservice than I expected... it was a best
>>
>>119701491
Is Disneyland going bankrupt?
>>
I want to be ran a train upon by the fairies
>>
>>119704705
When it's run by Queen Latifah it is
>>
As a nonwatcher, I still can't tell if Kanye and Latifah are their actual names, or just a fanbase joke.
>>
Because you're an adult capable of looking things up on your own and figuring out what a show is about.
>>
>>119705076
the MC's name is Kanie Seiya (seiya uses the kanji for west)

the princess is named Latifa

Cowtits is literally named 50 cent

MC's sister is literally named Ice Cube

The villian is literally named Chris Tucker
>>
>>119705372
and muse is a band
>>
Why do fags always blame /a/ when they discovered some hidden gem?
>>
>>119705550
Who else would they blame?
>>
>>119705550
Because they can't fucking lurk for shit
>>
>>119705550
>hidden gem

It was one of the most talked about
>>
>>119705550
>kyoani
>hidden
>>
>>119705372
Ashe is Usher
>>
>>119701491
Because we have some manners and don't spoil stuff in other threads, if you want to know about the anime you have to visit the threads about this anime.
>>
Because it forgets its a comedy at some point.
>>
>every doujinshi is latifa and sento getting raped by faceless fat men
>2 that involve the faeries

Why does japan suck so much.
>>
>>119707146
REMINDER:
Elevens have shit taste.
>>
>>119707146
There are some where Kanye fucks them. But non featuring the mascots... whata shame.
>>
>>119705550
>hidden gem
Form kyoani haters?
>>
>>119707146
Yeah, but that one WIREFRAME one was GOAT.
>>
Guys, I gotta hunch over superbad.
>>
>>119705598
/v/ as always.
>>
>>119707146
Bullshit, I'm mostly finding vanilla, rape is like 2-3 doujins only.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.