[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she tell him like that, that she had cheated, at the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

Why did she tell him like that, that she had cheated, at the end?
>>
Because she thought she won so decided to crush him even more.
>>
>>119680701
She lied so that he believed she cheated and doesn't suffer for the fact she killed her for something that never happened.
>>
>>119681105
If that was the case she wouldn't have gone to hell, or where ever, then.
>>
>>119681105
>She lied

Where do you retards come from? They even go out of the way to show her in bed with the other man.
>>
>>119681786
Did you watch the ED? Macchi Yuuki has a place setting at the wedding.
>>
>>119681873
She's married and hates her name, why didn't she change it to her husbands?
>>
>>119681873
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>119681873
So what she still cheated
>>
>>119681786
She did cheat, but that happened after the wedding when he had started to distance himself from her after hearing the convo in the bathroom. She also immediately regretted cheating.
>>
>>119681321
Wrong approach

For all we now, Takashi could be reborn as a worm, just saying.

People end up there not out of chance.

The Doc is now full of regrets at the moment of the supposed thruth while his wife doesn't regret much.
Both are dead though and won't be revived or anything.
>>
Is reincarnation supposed to be the bad thing and "nothingness" the good thing?
>>
>>119683533
Depends on what culture you're from. Reincarnation is generally the good one though.
>>
>>119683533
No, reincarnation is the good thing. If you pay attention, the masks on the elevator swapped their initial positions. So the guy reincarnated, while the woman went into "the void".
>>
>>119681321
She won the game so she could choose where both of them go.
>>
>>119683687
Pretty sure it doesn't work like that. Based on what happened in the OVA the old man didn't want to go to hell, but he did based on the masks.
>>
>>119683687
Where it was said that those are the rules?
>>
>>119683640
>>119683651
Is this also the case in Buddhism? I remember reading that buddhist want to end their cycle of reincarnation.
>>
>>119683801
Well the old man didn't win, so even if winner did choose, old man couldn't have.

And I feel that in the end the old man accepted his fate and went to hell smiling.
>>
>>119680701
She had to come out with her cheating so it would be seen that she was shitty person too, and she did that with unnatural evil villain speech probably because of shoddy writing.
>>
>>119683852
Depends on what type of Buddhism, just like any religion there are many different interpretations. As far as I know, there are some where "good" people are able to go to "heaven" or choose to be reincarnated, while "bad" people are reincarnated as a lower life (insect, etc). There are other forms of Buddhism with a real hell though.
>>
>>119683852
I believe that in this anime reincarnation is a good thing. I think that even though the woman won the game, she went into the void because she is a cheating, manipulating bitch. Basically the game just exists to show if the participants have any remorse of the things they did while alive., in my opinion.
>>
>>119684051
Sounds interesting, I have to read that up some day.

>>119684054
That's also what I didn't fully understand. If the fact that she cheated on him would determine her destination (hell/nothingness), then why the game? Is it really just to see who shows remorse and who doesn't? Is there the possibility that both go to heaven?
>>
>>119684189
I believe there is a possibility they both go to heaven and they both go to hell. We just have to wait and see.
>>
>>119684007
Sounds to me like her reasons for telling him are just supposed to be ambiguous and up to the individual.
>>
>>119680701
>Watching LOST the anime...
>>
They both changed their minds so many times, I don't know what's the truth anymore. Were it their final words?
>>
>>119684233
There was a clear storytelling reason for it.
The man was already depicted as a shitbag, wallowing in jealousy and ultimately getting them killed because of that.

Revealing that the woman had also sinned showed that she had her sins too.

And it had to be public reveal, because if it had been show to only us, viewers, it would have resulted in wrong judgement and that's against the whole point.
>>
>>119683852
Reincarnation is a just a step towards achieving enlightenment. It's inherently a bad or good thing, it's something everyones souls has to do hundreds or thousands of times. When you do reach enlightenment you don't need to reincarnate anymore though.
>>
>>119683533
Reincarnation lift has a smiling face on it.
>>
>>119684475
Basically, the fact that she was pushed into nothingness means that she can never reach enlightenment?
>>
>>119684475
What if reincarnation is a lie told to comfort people who can't understand death and don't want it? Maybe reaching enlightenment means accepting nothingness. Which means, if true, you don't have a choice, you're going to become 'enlightened', like it or not. Which maybe isn't bad at all.
>>
>>119681873
Machida Yuuki's last name still being Machida is proof that she never married a doctor or else her last name wouldn't be Machida anymore. And if she really hated her last name she would have just told people to call her Yuuki.
Machiko is Matchy. She cheated on her husband with that guy in the last flashback.
>>
>>119683852
The 'void' and reincarnation mentioned in the show are NOT the same as in Buddhism.

We've had close to 15 threads and people still don't know this.
>>
>>119687623
The void is heaven and hell
Reincarnation is the same as in Buddhism
>>
>>119687623
Sorry for not reading any of those 15 threads.
>>
I dont get it, at first i believed she didnt cheated him, but there was one scene bugging me, when she was on the bed with a guy(i think its not her husband but i have no clue), them i re-watched it, and now im lost, did she cheated on him or not? if she did, she looked like regreted it, and it was after the marriage. So, if she cheated him, the kid was his child or the other guys child? also void/reincarnation can be interpreted in so many ways that im not even touching this one.
>>
>>119687988
The flashback shows her cheating on her husband after the wedding but before the honeymoon. She also cheated on him tons of times when she and her husband were dating/engaged. There's no way of knowing whose child it is.
>>
>>119687623
>NOT the same as in Buddhism
Maybe American Engaged Buddhism, which can best be described as Zen Lite and isn't really Buddhism at all; but in most Theravada and Mahayana schools that isn't the case.
>>
File: Machiko and Takashi.jpg (82KB, 1319x390px) Image search: [Google]
Machiko and Takashi.jpg
82KB, 1319x390px
>>119687988
It might help you understand.
>>
>>119680701
because she's a dirty slut.
>>
>>119688463
Thank you.
>>
>>119688463
thanks
>>
This anime has so much drama. I think it's unprecedented for me to see so much suffering in the first episode.

>>119688463
This makes a lot of sense, so I will go with this.
>>
File: DANCE.gif.gif (2MB, 613x339px) Image search: [Google]
DANCE.gif.gif
2MB, 613x339px
I haven't witnessed a drama anime like this in recent, so its a nice change.

Also that OP is catchy as fuck. Reminds me of Baccano! in a way.
>>
>>119688463
anything kind of like this on death billiards? What did the old man say at the end, what was up with him in general, and does winning the game actually decide peoples fate or how they act duriing the game?
>>
>>119694313
Death Billiards gave us way less clues and some people are saying that the doors were said to led to Heaven or Hell, not void and reincarnation. But apparently Death Parade is a sequel, so it's likely we'll come to know more about it all and, hopefully, understant Death Billiards as well.
>>
>>119695584
>But apparently Death Parade is a prequel
fixed
>>
>>119695584
I thought the barkeeper said usually they go to heaven and hell, but there are many, many exceptions
So it could be anything.
>>
>>119695676
Really, we know too little about the destinations or the religion of the show to really say anything meaningful right now.
>>
>>119695821
Yeah like I said, it could be anything and discussing it now is stupid.
>>
>>119695584
He says heaven and hell in Death Parade too when explaining the game after they realize they're dead.
>>
So the game doesn't matter and the Arbiter picks who goes where based on the performance?

Also I knew the woman was evil since the start
>Trusting women
>>
File: Mami Kill It.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mami Kill It.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>there will never be a 5 minute extended version of the OP with multiple verses

I would trade my waifu for such a thing.
>>
>>119695849
That's way I refrained myself from talking about it. If you're interested in one of the threads there was a interesting discussion about each of the staff members being deities from various religions.

>>119695895
That's so confusing. We need more information.
>>
>>119688463
Oh nice. So I will believe she was a bad person then.
>>
>>119696242
She's certainly someone who made some bad decisions on her life.
>>
File: heh.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
heh.gif
1MB, 290x189px
So many retards don't have a clue, and this is supposed to be /a/. Never thought I'd see the quality of discourse comparable to YT reaction videos here.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.