[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Watari's (Author of Yahari) new work, apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: chara.jpg (571KB, 1090x860px) Image search: [Google]
chara.jpg
571KB, 1090x860px
This is Watari's (Author of Yahari) new work, apparently a colaboration with the author of Henneko

What does /a/ think of it?
>>
I suddenly taste cookies mixed with stomach acid.
>>
Just wait for him to force another trap fujobait joke of a character
Fucking watari, needs to get a better editor.
>>
>>119647475
Sound like Yahari rehash, except he switched Komachi's position with Haruno's.
>>
It looks fucking terrible.
>>
Main girl looks cute. I get the feeling her personality will be shit tho.
Onee-san is a pure breeding material.
>>
>>119648053
Care to elaborate anon?
>>
The picture gives nothing
>>
Is it a LN? Manga?
>>
>>119648181
>X-kun was a male high school student with no friends, until one day Y happened and he met Z-chan in the process!
>See what weird things will happen next!
>(whisper whisper) "Ehh....is that X-kun having lunch with Z-chan?!"
>>
>>119648289
So yahari 2.0 revenge of the normalfag?
I get your point.
>>119648254
LN.
>>
>>119648254
Light Novel
>>
>>119648315
>>119648320
What a waste of artistic talent. With that kind of artwork, it could pass on as manga or even anime.
>>
>>119648399
That applies to a lot of LNs
>>
>>119648250
Yup.

Oh well, Watari has proven he can write characters that are like and unlike Hachiman, so unless this series becomes his sophomore slump or he writes a shit ending to Oregairu, I don't doubt this will be a fun read.
>>
>>119647475
Look good, Male MC give me 8man vibes
>>
>>119648502
He's Japanese. He's going to write a shit ending, man.
>>
File: 1415825657131.gif (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415825657131.gif
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>119647475
>no friends and no girlfriend

My perfect self-insert!

Though I wonder how that would happen to a guy as good-looking as him.
>>
>>119648573
Well, happy ending ain't happening at all, so its either the >muh friendship or >burning all bridges
>>
>>119648670
People just haven't realized how kind he is! It's okay though, through his actions with the lead girl, other girls will also realize his hidden kindness! Just like you!
>>
>a well-known beauty
Fucking why.
>>
File: 4260045.png (48KB, 378x225px) Image search: [Google]
4260045.png
48KB, 378x225px
>after a certain trigger
Every fucking time.
>>
>>119648732
Y-You mean I cna get my own harem? What's the "trigger" for it to happen? I'm in uni and it needs to happen quick because I'm soon getting too old to be a harem lead.
>>
>>119648863
Your parents sending a female cousin to live with you that you don't remember. She knows you from when she was a small girl. She's only 16, but she's going to the same uni as you.
>>
>>119649055
>but she's going to the same uni as you.
You mean she also browses wikipedia? Is she also on autismbux?
>>
>>119648863
Sell your soul to allah
>>
>>119649055
did I also make a "promise" to her when we were kids which I completely forgot but which she made it an integral part of her identity and dreams
>>
>>119648683
>Implying getting together with christmas cake-sensei isn't a happy ending.
>>
I'm in for some totally NotYukino
>>
>>119647475
Fuck him. Sensei looks like the Best Girl already but gonna get shafted for another Brunette Yukino clone.

Yahari's author is clearly a fucking hack.
>>
>>119649343

It's not like Yukino isnt generic long haired fem main character# 4936590 design wise:
>>
This is just like Ero-manga sensei.
Do Japanese lack the ability to move away from stories that they've already written?
>>
>>119647475
>Chigusa Yu

Is that a fusion between Yukino and Yui?
>>
>>119647475
Did Yahari end? What's the ending?
>>
>>119652343
It's ending this year
>>
>it was all a ruse for an actual sensei route

What's the plot of this shit anyways? I thought it was meant to involve superpowers.
>>
So a less edgy 8man. a Yukinon with no personality, and the imouto and big-mouto switched around?
Yeh why not
>>
>>119654084
Its not even out yet you babbon
>>
>>119647475
>Yu is going to be best girl
>Yu will win

The works of Watari continues.
>>
>>119647475
Watari has a thing for black-haired beauties with dfc, doesn't he? Not that I'm complaining since I love them too.
>>
>>119649343
>Yukino invented long black hair!
Look at that facial expression, she'll be nothing like Yukino.
>>
>MC is just your average High School student
>after a certain event, he gets to know THE HOTTEST GURL IN SCHOOL™
>hijinks ensue
Fucking LNs, man. Also I swear the younger sister of Yu will be involved in some KeyAIDS drama.
>>
So what will be the cliched "trigger" reason that brings them together ?
>>
>>119654084
Why do we never get any decent sensei routes?
>>
>>119654632
In a different LN series, this happens with elementary school students and it's nothing but non-affectionate bullying to the boy up until the point where circumstances remove the girl from the picture. Is that any better?
>>
Frog-kun's TL of the synopsis.

>Told through two perspectives, this is a tale about a world about to end and a dazzling time of youth–
Kusaoka Haruma, a student from a low-end high school, and the angelic senpai Chigusa Yu. Two people who should never have been on the same level end up meeting as a result of a fateful incident. Abnormal weather, abnormal phenomena, abnormal actions. Their ordinary life that falls off the rails little by little and a bizarre urban legend.
>According to “The Random Crossroad” — at midnight, if you come to the end of the T-juncture and choose the wrong path, you can never come back.
>As they chase after a girl whose whereabouts are unknown as a result of these events, could what they find exceed Haruma and Yohane’s wildest expectations…?!

Before you ask, no, I'm not going to translate this.
>>
I am intrigued authors collaborate on such things.
>>
>>119654635
An US Delta team invades the school looking for the MC sister because she's the head of a paramilitar group.
>>
>>119647475
Title ?
>>
>>119655561
>An US
Kraut detected
>>
>>119655065
Yo spyro, its true you drop shit if your OTP dosen't make the cut?
>>
>>119647475
I was expecting Kantoku.

I was lied to.
>>
>>119655585
I wouldn't. It would be just annoying to translate something you don't like.
>>
>>119655585
No? Some people are selectively reading what I stated last time.

That said, I'll probably finish the series regardless of how it ends. Wasn't exactly in the greatest of moods in that thread.
>>
>>119655701
Well it is what it is man, at the end of the day you do what you want do.
>>
>>119655564
My onee-san is the best!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.