[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all finally agree that Madhouse is the best animation studio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: cropped-madhouse1.jpg (62KB, 960x260px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-madhouse1.jpg
62KB, 960x260px
Can we all finally agree that Madhouse is the best animation studio?
>>
Of the major studios, sure. I wouldn't have said that in the past, but shaft has contentiously gotten worse since starting bake/madoka.

There are a lot of small studios with only a couple of series that are better as a whole, but aren't fair competitors since they have less room for error.
>>
Whitefox and david are great studios too. People only know david for jojo, but ristorante paradiso was a severely neglected title.
>>
>>119644894
white fox hasn't made anything good, or even decent since jormungand PO

they made the abortion that is AgK anime too
>>
>>119644894
>whitefox
it just has two decent shows, and probably nothing more because they are fucking jews with the budget if the show isn't successful

fuck, they just have pure garbage except Katanagatari.

>David
David is great
>>
>>119644775
Sorry but i think that I.G productions are way better.
>>
>>119644775
Judging how long Madhouse in the market and the quality and creativite of the shows they make I can say they are the best around now although I prefer old Gainax
Also,they had Satoshi fucking Kon, this fact alone makes them one of the best

Whats the best show Madhouse has ever produced?
>>
>>119644775
In terms of what?
>>
Talking in terms of like, money made, you'd have to say Pierrot.

In terms of like, artistic quality, yeah you'd probably have to go with Madhouse.

Personally I have a soft spot for Silver Link and A-1.
>>
>>119645545
overall quality shows
>>
>>119645564
a-1 is good, like really good, but they create so many low budget/bad shows inbetween their great shows. Aren't they airing that fanservice shit on a noitamina timeslot this season? That shit is heretical.

they are also responsible for SAO, so that's a negative for sure.

I do like silver link though, pretty much all of their shows have been good/decent
>>
>>119645388
Death Note, HxH, Hajime no Ippo, Monster, No Game no Life, Black Lagoon, Kaiji, One Outs, Hellsing Ultimate, Trigun and most recently Parasyte. Take your pick.
>>
>>119644775
That title belongs to Toei.
>>
>>119644775
Fuck and yes.
>>
>>119645130
Are you implying Jormungand was actually good? To put it one way, it was mostly all talk and no action. Maybe it's all because I expected something akin to Black Lagoon but a bit more tame.
>>
File: nana anime.jpg (142KB, 550x391px) Image search: [Google]
nana anime.jpg
142KB, 550x391px
>ITT great Madhouse shows /a/ didn't watch
>>
>>119645930
Are you saying it's not? You are definitely biased as you are saying. It was pretty solid and more enjoyable than it should be objectively because of its characters, for most people at least.

>>119645963
I love nana, definitely one of my favorite series. It's a shame it'll never be continued in anime or manga.
>>
>>119645564
>Talking in terms of like, money made, you'd have to say Pierrot.
>not Sunrise
>not fucking Toei
>>
>>119645715
Yeah A-1 for me has handled several of my favorite series solidly and I love them for it, definitely negative points on SAO but they did what they could with it.

For Silver Link I think they are probably the best studio at competently handling their source material even if there isn't much to work with, GF last season was a good example, they managed to make that a pretty fun and comfy show although it had a rough start.
>>
>>119645963
>you will never see the conclusion of the Nana manga

Fuck me.
>>
>>119646046
I said Pierrot cause they animated 2 of the big 3. Considering, unfortunately, that those shows dwarf nearly everything in popularity you gotta imagine they're making some serious money on that.
>>
File: 1360968011786.png (167KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
1360968011786.png
167KB, 306x273px
>>119645805
>toei animation
>best
Please, anon. As of late they've been absolute trash
>>
>>119645742
>listing No Game No Life
>not listing Chihayafuru

wtf
>>
File: 1400351849037.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400351849037.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>119646161
..And we're back.

Also to add to that, let's face the fact that Sunrise didn't start making a gorillion dollars until they started pimping out idols. Mind you if you're looking at parent companies well then I guarantee Scamco has more money than everyone combined just from the Im@s and LL games and Gundam figures.
>>
>>119646500
Chihayafuru in on my PTW. Forgive me.
>>
What was the last show they worked on?
>>
>>119644775
Yes, it's by far the best.
>>
I think ufotable is the best studio at getting a lot of credit for nothing.
>>
>>119646773
isn't ufotable the Fate studio?
>>
>>119646805
Yes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.