[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was The Enigma of Amigara Fault about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: junjiito1.jpg (43KB, 400x434px) Image search: [Google]
junjiito1.jpg
43KB, 400x434px
What the fuck was The Enigma of Amigara Fault about
>>
>>119634546
About holes. More specifically, your mom's.
>>
The fuck am I looking at?

The eye went in and then came out?
>>
>>119634954
A hole in her head
>>
>>119635028
I'm aware of that.
>>
>>119634954
Just read Uzumaki already.
>>
>>119634954
>Anon hasn't read Uzumaki!
>2015
>>
>>119635105
Already did. It was pretty shitty.
>>
>>119634954
She was shot with Tusk Act 4.
>>
>>119635233
This explains a lot more than Uzumaki ever did
>>
File: 9.jpg (94KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
94KB, 717x1024px
>>119635399
Junji Ito gives no fucks about explaining his horror stories. If you're looking for an explanation beyond the supernatural, you're looking in the wrong place.

And, really, that's how I prefer it for supernatural horror.
>>
It was about finding your hole.
>>
It's been years and years since I read Uzumaki, but one thing in particular stuck with me. The one thing that always gets me about the story and ending. The male lead wanted to leave, which was the reasonable and intelligent thing to do, but the female lead wanted to stay, which was clearly retarded. Unforgivably so.

The guy could have left on his own and found non-retard friends/gf OR the guy could have used physical force to drag her retarded ass to safety whether she wanted it or not. Instead he chose the third option, which is to let stupid people make your decisions for you, despite knowing better, and pay for it. I cannot into that.
>>
File: 02.jpg (138KB, 580x850px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
138KB, 580x850px
>Ito doesn't like dogs

Worst taste confirmed. No wonder he is so fucked up.
>>
File: 03.jpg (154KB, 580x850px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
154KB, 580x850px
>>119635655
That's not fair at all, really.

The female lead was hit by the curse. The male lead went to a school outside the city every day and didn't get hit as hard by it since he spent a lot of time away from the cause.

This is petty common in Ito stories, really. Maptown is another example, but the male is being retarded.
>>
File: 04.jpg (140KB, 580x850px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
140KB, 580x850px
>>119635777
Center left panel.
>>
File: 05.jpg (154KB, 580x850px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
154KB, 580x850px
>>119635830
The end.
>>
>>119635655
He just wanted to be with the girl he loved, anon.

The spiral curse was making everyone at the center stupid and apathetic, so Kirie didn't see how retarded her decisions were.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.