[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. I thought these bitches were supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

I don't get it. I thought these bitches were supposed to like giantesses or something
>>
where is this stupid impression coming from
>>
>>119493399
They are suppose to be fucking battleships
>>
File: 1420197883770.jpg (113KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1420197883770.jpg
113KB, 700x525px
>>119493399
>>
>>119493500
From my experiences with battleships in the Navy, none of our battleships were fucking cute girls. Maybe that's just us, but maybe the Navies of other countries use cute girls as their ships.
>>
>attach tiny little guns onto tiny little girls
>that is the same firepower as a fleet
This show is retarded.
>>
>>119493581
B-B-BUT SOULS OF SHIPS!

The premise is retarded, yes, but I don't think anyone is pretending it is otherwise, or even caring about that at all.
>>
>>119493545
Maybe you joined wrong army.
>>
>>119493545
All the people I know from the Navy talk of their ships as girls, maybe you were assigned to the faggot branch
>>
>>119493664
Same goes with any other vehicles.
>>
>>119493664
It's a traditional thing to do. Countries are female, ships are female, pretty much any inanimate object is female unless you're a faggot; in which case your object would be a fuccboi.
>>
>>119493605
>i-i-i-its magic
I can only pretend to be retarded to a certain extent.
>>
I just want my giant battleship girls with maintenance crews running around their enormous bodies
>>
>>119493581
>>119493741
Obviously this is a KanColle service show. Why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>People being seriously bothered by the premise of magical girl/mecha musume shows

Just how normie has /a/ become?
>>
in the game you keep them in your house, give them bucket bathes and marry them. how would they be giant?
>>
>>119493808
Does it still need you to go through a raffle to get in?
>>
>>119493808
>marry them
Dammit why am I not playing this game yet
>>
That's what I've been wondering everything I've seen this franchise pop up on /a/ over the years.

Is supposed to be like a metaphor? Like what were seeing is just moe applied to battleships, but in reality they're actually ships?

Or are they fucking giant and everything else is fucking giant, but because our worldview of them is them, we don't see their enormity?

Or is it just a magical girl/powersuit type of deal, but instead of magic, they get ships parts grafted to them?

Like how strike witches have planes strapped to their legs?
>>
>>119493836
yes
>>
>>119493853
Then it can kiss my black, fat, hairy ass.
>>
>>119493774
Sounds like they're more upset there isn't a show fulfilling their giantess fetish. Not exactly normie there.
>>
>>119493836
wait what? you need to go through a raffle to play the game?
>>
>>119493741
why pretend
>>
>>119493537
What's this from?
>>
>>119493850
They just anthropomorphized WWII ships into cute, moe girls. That's all there is to it. And if I remember correctly, these girls were made just to solely fight the abyssal fleet, but they're still regular girls.
>>
Why is this so popular? The game isn't even that good.
>>
>>119493944
At least that's how it was sometime ago. Too popular, so they couldn't accomodate everyone.
As such, people had to wait for raffle time everyday and try their luck out at that time, hoping to get in. If not, try again the next day.
I couldn't be bothered with all that trouble, so I just forgot about that.
>>
>>119493944
Online lottery that is easy as fuck now to get through unless you fucked up somewhere. It's new players' first taste of the RNG they are about to deal with for the coming months or years depending on how long they keep playing.
>>
>>119493973
Some doujin work.

>>119493988
Number of factors. Cute girls, wide range of popular VAs, some good character art, addictive gameplay (though not good gameplay) and of course the whole patriotism thing.
>>
>>119494032
>>119494033
Why are you guys making it sound like you have to play the raffle everyday each time you log in? You only have to do it once in your first log in.
>>
>>119494180
We're not.
>>
>>119494180
the raffles aways happen at hours where I'm working
>>
>>119494180
Dunno about now, but back when I looked into this first, the raffle could only be accessed at a specific time each day. If you miss that time window, you have to try again the next day.
It's not that difficult, especially because it's a one time thing, but annoying enough to not make me want to try a game that may very well be utter dog poo.
>>
Well I'm totally disappointed. I was expecting them to fight American ship girls, and all I got was this sea-Neuroi shit again. Damn butthurt Japs, why can't they fucking get over it already.
>>
>>119494255
Nigger USN is fighting Abyss too. And the RN, and the Kriegsmarine, and the Marine nationale, and the Regia Marina shipgirls.
>>
>>119494255
This was never meant to be a WWII reenactment, deal with it.
>>
>>119494303
Why can't girls fight other girls and hurt each other? Is it too much to ask? I was actually expecting this to be based on an historical setting, recreating actual battles but with cute girls. But no, fucking Japanese fags and their "we didn't do nothing" anti war hypocrisy.
>>
>>119494405
>But no, fucking Japanese fags and their "we didn't do nothing" anti war hypocrisy.
Oh look, it's another retard.
>>
>>119494405
>Oh god why isn't the anime like my shitty fanfiction this shit sucks fuck ;_;

how many of these people are there on /a/ good lord
>>
>>119494405
>I was actually expecting this to be based on an historical setting
The problem is with your expectation, then.
>>
>>119494405
That's your fault for not doing any research on the franchise. This shit happening in modern times and not being WWII with shipgirls has been known from the very beginning. You had 2 years to find this out.
>>
>>119494429
>>119494456
>These cute girl ships are totally non apologetic of our glorious Imperial Navy
Get a load of these weebs
>>
>>119494521
Considering how many have traumas about sinking, nah.
>>
It's all just a ruse, right? There's no way anyone on /a/ would watch boatsluts: the anime?
>>
>>119494456
That is the only thing they can complain about. The anime is obviously made for the gamers, they are going to feel lost going into the series blind.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.