[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse of not moving to countryside after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: countryside.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
countryside.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
What's your excuse of not moving to countryside after watching these?
>>
I already am. The kids are very dirty though
>>
Bad connections
Wild life
Abbos
>>
Barakamon really made me want to move to a rough and tumble resort island
>>
Real countryside is not THAT pretty, fun or bearable. No cute girls to keep you company, no internet, everything smells and looks like shit, you have to work really hard 24/7 if you want to live, etc.

In the end, fiction is just fiction.
>>
I'm already there. Less 3D around and I like nature, so it works for me.
>>
Too many sharks.
>>
I already live in the boonies.

It's fucking horrible.
>>
Because the country is nothing as portrayed in those shows.
>>
1) No cute 2D girls
2) Less convenient
3) I'm too broke to move
4) I need to stay in the city to finish my degree

If money wasn't an issue I would probably head out there though.
>>
File: The Death of a Wild Beast.png (276KB, 759x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Death of a Wild Beast.png
276KB, 759x1200px
What's your excuse for not learning to box after reading this?
>>
City > countryside

The world's population is moving towards urbanized living, and any non living space will be used for agriculture.
>>
>>119442585
i'm not a chuuni faggot like you op
>>
What's your excuse for not moving to Neo Venezia after watching this?
>>
Bad internet.
>>
>>119442585
I already do and it blows.
Downloading anime at 15 kilobytes a second sucks ass.
>>
>>119442585
Because I watched Shiki and the countryside people are ageism and creepy as fuck and lack any motivation to progress.
>>
>>119442585
Because the real countryside is not nothing like my Vietnamese animations.
>>
>>119442585
Hinamizawa
>>
>>119442585
Japan countryside =/= American Country side
you either move and you're surrounded by racists or move and you're surrounded by nothing
living in the country is kill
>>
File: 1364498703210.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1364498703210.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>119442994
This is pretty much the only reason.

>best you can get around here is 2-3 Mb/s dl
>>
Its more tempting to kidnap little children there
>>
File: 1331949067979.jpg (37KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
1331949067979.jpg
37KB, 314x263px
>>119443045
>Hinamizawa
>>
>>119442585
I already live in the countryside. Bad internet, noisy kids, dogs everywhere. Well at least food's cheaper.
>>
>>119442700

>real countryside is not THAT pretty

it actually is
>>
>>119443302
I grew up in the countryside. It really is nothing special.
>>
>>119443340
for garbage city rats like us the country is pretty. You're just numb to how nice it is.
>>
>>119443340

Yeah, american 'countryside' is shit. I live in Canada, it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>119443432
Nobody asked for your opinion, donut muncher
>>
>>119443399
It's not.
I spent around a third of my childhood at my grandparents' in the countryside and it was a really shitty place with bad accomodation, uneducated hicks and absolutely nothing to do.
>>
>>119443451

Your countryside is a flat, disgusting nothing.
>>
The whole point of the anime was to show that country living is coming to an end.
>>
>>119442700
I live in the highlands and confirm it is pretty nice. If you like long walks and natural beauty, this is it. Downside is I'm a long way away from anything, including public services.

Internet kinda sucks too but you get used to it. Also I am several hour round trip to Glasgow for concerts, which really sucks.
>>
The countryside is boring as shit. The only thing you usually do is watch paint dry and sleep.
>>
A proper countryside anime has got to have mountains and hills, wide open plains are shit tier and would never work.
>>
>>119443551
Work hard, relax on the porch while drinking bourbon and having a smoke. Scenic walks. Plenty of space for exercising big dogs. It's still a nice and peaceful place for boring people like me. Enjoying boredom and just living life is pretty fun.
>>
>>119443632
I care so little for my surroundings my walks are usually along highways. No disrupting decisions about where to turn next and I don't get lost while walking besides a street that just goes straight for miles and miles.
>>
Don't listen to the OPs lies. You will not get a cute loli to follow you around and have adventures with if you move to the country. You will only get poor Internet service, shit jobs with low pay, and little to no services or businesses that will please you.
>>
>>119443706
Well, it's not like I really minded city walks either. Scenery is scenery whether it's a nice countryside or a concrete jungle. The real nice thing about city walks is getting to watch the people, I suppose. Definitely prefer the countryside for runs, though. Running on concrete for a long period of time is pretty annoying on the knees.
>>
There sure are a lot of grandpas here enjoying their scenic walks and afternoon naps
>>
File: 1363624345796.jpg (54KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1363624345796.jpg
54KB, 388x380px
>>119442979
Fuck you.
>>
>>119443808
I'm only 27 man, I'm no grandpa.
>>
>>119442585
I do. But there are no qts here, just old people and farmers. Plus the internet is shit.
>>
I'd rather live in the city and watch anime about the countryside. You know, same as the Japanese do.
>>
>>119443767

Will I get a homegrown country tomboy to go hiking with and fug on the top of hills? Because that's what I really want.
>>
>>119443551
watching paint dry isn't code for tenderly loving lolis is it? Country life would only be worth it if there were cute 2D girls around to play with.
>>
So after watching a show about your waifu, why haven't you joined her yet?
>>
>>119443983
It's not like city life is any better about the lack of cute 2D girls to play with. See you guys in Gensokyo.
>>
>>119443877
Having said that, I prefer the countryside to city. I always feel the need to scrub my face and arms when I get back from a city, it is incredibly polluted, but city-dwellers don't seem to notice it. And I like the privacy the country offers. I can wander down my garden without a dozen neighbours staring at me from their windows.

Plus I have long gave up on women. I wonder if my isolation in the country meant I don't have as strong a desire to get women as normies do...
>>
>>119442585
The countryside is shit.
>>
>need to ride a bike for an hour to get to the nearest convenience store
>need to carry a gun around because region is known to have drug smugglers passing by
>at least four and a half hours of travel time to the nearest city
>battlestation is shrouded with a bug net
>neighbor's rooster has established my house's roof as its domain and wakes me the up at 5am
>maximum internet speed doesn't even reach 1mb/s

Sure the food is cheap and it might look nice but fuck this place. The old people living in here like to joke around that I'm a known murderer in these parts and that I love to fuck horses to people passing by the town. After a few boisterous laugh they then ask me to join them to an afternoon of chess and booze.

God I hate the country.
>>
I live on the outskirts of a small town of like 1,500 people if that counts. Still cozy but not super inconvenient.
>>
>>119444103
>The old people living in here like to joke around that I'm a known murderer in these parts and that I love to fuck horses to people passing by the town. After a few boisterous laugh they then ask me to join them to an afternoon of chess and booze.
Absolute bros.
>>
>>119444227
Cards or mahjong seem like they would be more fun, but all in all it sounds like a nice afternoon really.
>>
>>119442585
I already live here. It's shit.
>>
>>119443831
You've used up more than a third of your life, and your body is already past its prime
From this point onwards, you will only become weaker, until you finally die
>>
>>119444331
Welcome to /a/.
>>
>>119444103
That actually sounds pretty good aside from the slow internet. What are you on about? I'd love it if those old people lived in my town.
>>
>>119444103
They sound pretty cool. Do they ask you to marry their grandchildren too?
>>
File: Renge1.gif (1MB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
Renge1.gif
1MB, 650x742px
I'm sure it's the childlike sense of freedom, casual life and nostalgia which makes the NNB countryside so great, not the countryside itself.

With my free time I'd just be inside on my computer with a shittier connection. Since no loli friends to play with.
>>
>>119444331
That's okay, I've already accepted all that. It's actually a kind of peaceful feeling now.
>>
I'd want to live in the country if it meant I could get fast internet and EMS delivery on my figures and shit
>>
>>119444417
Just live in Japan
>>
We are living in the country. All of us
>>
>>119444382
>>119444374

Almost all of their family member already left for the city so only a handful of people my age still live there. I'm probably the only one stupid enough to stay here because I'm far too lazy to do anything else. They must like me because I'm the only jackass willing to hang around with the old wackjobs.
>>
>>119442585
Lack of decent Internet connection.
And everyone being far way so you have to use your car every time.

Else I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>119442979

you're cruel anon.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.