[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dat healthy christmas cake travel back in time to meet younger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: re-m.jpg (344KB, 869x1352px) Image search: [Google]
re-m.jpg
344KB, 869x1352px
Dat healthy christmas cake travel back in time to meet younger version of husband

This wont happen to us, why live?
>>
>You'll never have your wife go back in time to take care of you
>You'll never go back in time to fuck the loli version of your wife

either way life's shit
>>
Is Minazuki Suu doing the art?
>>
Looks like something that could have a few nice plot twists. Maybe I should read that.
>>
>>119191157
no different person

eyes look like it though
>>
Started to read this just now and it seems neat, I'm worried about that they will drag this on though. Nothing is worse than a good manga going to shit when there's no direction to it all.

I'll keep tabs on it every few months or so.
>>
Wait.... aren't they stuck in a time looping paradox? 16yr old guy and 23yr old time traveling wife are together.

Something happens in his youth causing her to leave/die and he grows older retaining his memories of her, knowing she was his future wife. Then he meets her at 20 when he is 39, they marry and he dies two years later, prompting her to go back in time to start the loop over again.

So, she (at 23) takes his virginity (at 16) then times passes, he (at 39) meets her (at 20) and this time he is the one to take her virginity.... if I'm reading the pace of this story right.
>>
>>119191157
It's Seguchi Takahiro, the guy who did My Balls and Cosmos (sequel/spin off of SnO).
>>
>>119192504
He meets her when he's older but he dies/leaves, so she goes to the past to be with the young one.
>>
>>119192504
Multiverse theory, mang.
>>
>>119192578

I understand that captain obvious, but the older version of himself must have known about her already if she went back in time to meet his younger self. He just kept his knowledge of her time traveling antics a secret to keep the events in order.

Of course, this is all assuming on my part since the manga is only 5 chapters in.
>>
>>119192655
>but the older version of himself must have known about her already if she went back in time to meet his younger self
Or you know, this is the first time that happens.
>>
>kissmanga at 1 chapter
meh too lazy to read elsewhere
>>
>>119192704

That would be a literal impossibility.

You probably think the chicken came before the egg, don't you?
>>
>>119192655
See
>>119192609
Her going back creates an entire different universe that doesn't connect to the previous one to prevent paradoxes, this isn't a hard to grasp concept.
>>
>>119192777

>Her going back creates an entire different universe

I want to punch holes in this theory, but as I started typing out my ass whipping, I realized that it doesn't matter. There are many theories, both right and wrong yet above all, this a manga. The author decides on how it plays out.

Let's not start fanfiction bullshit wars, we're above that.
>>
>>119192199
>eyes look like it though
That's pretty much why I thought he was doing it.
I wonder when his new series is coming out.
>>
>>119190716
>dat fuckawful typesetting
>>
>>119190716

That smile is killing me. Where have I seen it before?
>>
I hate the wife's stupid fucking smile.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.