[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ore Monogatari Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: oremonogatarivol3.jpg (310KB, 1456x1117px) Image search: [Google]
oremonogatarivol3.jpg
310KB, 1456x1117px
So I just started reading this and I can't believe how great it is for a simple shoujo romance manga.
The lead actually develops from a thick-headed muscleman to an empathetic, loving person and the romance is just adorable.
Is there any news on the anime? Any studio or staff confirmations yet?
Also is Makoto gay or what? And if so is the mangaka a total fujoshit?
>>
>>119146826
Anime airs in Spring mate.
>>
>>119146967
I knew that already, I was just wondering about who's been attached to it since the only information out there is it'll air on NTV.
>>
This is one of the best romances I've read so far.
A shame that only 3 of currently 7 volumes are translated so far. If you can read Japanese, though, the raws are available (e.g. on senmanga).
And it continues to be awesome, with progression. They kiss. No girl for Suna though.
>>
File: 004.png (488KB, 753x1200px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
488KB, 753x1200px
Fucking slut
>>
God damn, will the Monogatari series ever end
>>
>>119146826
Can someone explain the Monogatari series? I don't understand it. There seems to be so many of them. I watched all of Katanagatari, is that related in anyway? I'm really clueless here. Bakemonogatari seems to be some sort of action pyschological anime as well.
>>
>>119148518
>>119148785
Are you serious?
>>
File: 1417286622028.png (9KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1417286622028.png
9KB, 251x231px
>>119148833
Yes.
>>
>>119148920
lurk more

"Monogatari" is Japanese for "story". Not everything that has "monogatari" in it's name belongs to the same series. ore-monogatari has nothing to do with bakemonogatari, which has nothing to do with katangatari. just go to myanimelist and look at the links for prequel, sequel, adaption, etc.
>>
File: lain-desu.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lain-desu.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>119149048
Thank you for the explanation. I love anime but I have zero understandings of japanese culture.
>>
>>119149206
no seriously, lurk more.
>>
>>119148920
Ugh. It's a new year, I'll be nice.

Just because Monogatari is in the title doensn't mean their all releated. Monogatari means "story" in Japanese, so it's pretty common.

Katanagatari is it's own series (which is over).
Ore Monogatari is a shounen series about a big ape man dating a cute girl and warm feels everywhere.
Monogatari (series) is the Bake, Nise, whatever the fuck series that's popular everywhere that stars a teenage molester vampire and his harem. It's the one that's Shaft "animates"
>>
>>119148222
Doesn't a girl who's friends with Takeo confess to Suna? He rejects her but she's still around
>>
File: 1413943379434.jpg (149KB, 524x614px) Image search: [Google]
1413943379434.jpg
149KB, 524x614px
>>119149247
I only come to /a/ for rare discussions on things I'm watching. I don't watch newer anime, so I rarely come on here.

>>119149406
Thanks for for explaining more on the Shaft series. I was interested in watching Bakemonogatari and it's nice to have some insight. Saying "Ugh" makes you seem like a tsundere girl and frankly I'm turned on.
>>
>>119149503
>I don't watch newer anime

You should, some of it is seriously good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.