[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mahiro Maeda, who was the lead on the Studio Gainax animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: anno.jpg (17KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
anno.jpg
17KB, 200x199px
>Mahiro Maeda, who was the lead on the Studio Gainax animation team, warned Anno that the team thought Kaworu's character came across poorly. Anno told him that he specifically put Kaworu in the third film to appeal to fujoshi fans.

Bravo Anno-San
>>
>>118973651
>Unsubstantiated quote
Bullshit opinion
>>
>>118973651
Thanks for linking your source, OP, reading through it was riveting and enlightening. It makes me happy to know that there are still Eva fans on /a/ who don't shitpost.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaworu_Nagisa
>>
>>118973651
>news site describing fangirls as 'fujoshi'

At least make it plausible.
>>
>Hayao Miyazaki recreated early 20th-Century Japan in the Wind Rises. When Hideaki Anno visited the animation studio, he reportedly turned to Miyazaki and said, "films like this can be done with computers now."
>>
File: 1409702523446.jpg (35KB, 310x308px) Image search: [Google]
1409702523446.jpg
35KB, 310x308px
>>118974001
I haven't laughed this hard at something I read on 4chan in months.
>>
File: download.png (797KB, 726x1000px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
797KB, 726x1000px
It's fucking true though. Look at these two useless characters that don't belong. Don't they know that there were much better characters from the original?
>>
>After a lukewarm response to a screening of the third film in the Rebuild of Evangelion series to Gainax employees, Anno admitted he may have gone too far in a few places; "It's stylistically designed to be that way and you can't undo that. But we can diminish the effects of it."
>>
I don't know who you're talking about. This is Kanno.
>>
>Mari is the key to all this
>>
>Hiroyuki Yamaga has gone on record for defending the infamous final two episodes of the Evangelion TV series: "It's so dense, every single image has so much going on."
>>
>During the production of You can (not) redo, Anno's marriage was on crisis because Moyocco found Anno hugging an Ikuhara dakimura
>>
>>118974159
I understood that reference
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.