[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never watched Hidamari Sketch, so I'm starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15

File: DXdKj.jpg (48KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
DXdKj.jpg
48KB, 720x480px
I've never watched Hidamari Sketch, so I'm starting tonight. One question, though. Which subs should I use? I'm looking around and generally only hearing bad things about every single one I've found.
>>
FuktLogik/SpoonSubs/Nutbladder
>>
Stay away from Nutbladder, any series. The name origin is retarded as well.
>>
>>118626007
Maybe if you had enough brains to use the archive for such a simple and often repeated question, you wouldn't have made this retarded thread.

Also nutbladder is commie tier.
>>
>>118626189
What's wrong with them? I only watched them for Honeycomb while it was airing, but I don't remember them being noticeably bad.
>>
It might be too healing for you. It's very primitive iyashikei.

If K-On is like eating freshly made cookies, then Hidamari Sketch is like eating raw cookie dough.
>>
>>118626378
cringe
>>
You can't watch it. Fans of this show don't like new people watching it.
>>
File: lewd (3).png (2MB, 1328x1524px) Image search: [Google]
lewd (3).png
2MB, 1328x1524px
>>118626007
Pick Nutbladder and you'll get quality such as pic related.
>>
You're over thinking it, subs are fine just download this http://bakabt.me/168996-hidamari-sketch-bd-720p-sae-nce.html
>>
>>118626444
Wrong, the Believe in The Wide is a missionazing religion.
>>
File: 1415082927597.gif (64KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1415082927597.gif
64KB, 150x150px
Watch it raw.
>>
>>118626481
Subs are really fucking important when it comes to a comedy series. Especially when there are a lot of fansubs that think it's their job to add jokes to the show (i.e. Nutbladder).
>>
>>118626007
If you lurked moar you'd know the answer to your question. Don't take any responses in this thread seriously, because you're getting the kind of responses people who clearly don't lurk enough get here.
>>
>>118626530
this image added connotations that shouldn't otherwise be present in your statement and I'm not quite sure how to feel about that
>>
Coalguys
>>
>>118626564
Most of the humor in Hidamari is subtle
>>
>>118626308
I figure you at least know the name origin. With that sort of mindset it also reflects in their subs. I've watched their subs in the past for a series and the mistranslations stopped me. It wasn't even trying to add retarded shit that annoyed me, they were just retarded.
>>
>>118626007
>i am an idiot who can't even bother to think for himself

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1392558553716.gif (2MB, 396x480px) Image search: [Google]
1392558553716.gif
2MB, 396x480px
>>118626471
>Those rough edges
>>
>>118626763
Not him but I'm a stupid fuck. Care to give an example?
>>
>>118626378
>It might be too boring as fuck for you.
Fixed
>>
>>118626771
More like "I don't want to sit through some shitty subs if there's some good ones available", edgemaster.
>>
Wait is nutbladder the guys who started the "(oh god yoshinoya is hot)" thing?
>>
>>118626878
IIRC mistranslation of a type of fish, lyrics oddities, noticeable guess work, etc. I kind of wonder why people keep bothering to mention them despite how their releases seem to be disliked.
>>
Anons, please. Asking /a/ what the best subs are is a perfectly legitimate question. It's not spoonfeeding if you give suggestions.

Yes you can use google, yes you can try to speculate based on what you know about the available fansub groups, but the fact of the matter is that there will always be anomalies where, for example, CR has the best subs even though other options are available, or Commie's subs are actually great compared to what they usually do, etc.

OP, my suggestion is that you wait for an actual Hidamari thread, and ask there. Then people will most likely be glad to help you. Starting a thread with any kind of question is going to make a bunch of /a/nons get mad at you even if there's no reason for it.

My own recommendation would be FuktLogic, but I'm not a huge fan of the series so I'm not comfortable speaking with authority on the matter.
>>
>>118627128
>encouraging spoonfeeding

Fuck >>>/out/ of here.
>>
I've never actually watched Hidamari, but I lurk in the threads because it's peaceful. Stay wide Anons.
>>
File: hidamari_graffiti.jpg (78KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
hidamari_graffiti.jpg
78KB, 600x338px
>>118627335
>Peaceful
Oh how I wish that it is still the case.
>>
>>118627418
At least there's still the /c/ threads
>>
>>118627418
Fuck, shes probably going to like spill rice and shrimp and shit errywhere. Why not just fill the bowl normally and then go back for seconds? Yunos tiny, its not like shes going to be eating more than 1 helping.
>>
>>118627128
>spoonfeeding

Kill yourself.

You are the cancer, under the pretense of being nice.
>>
File: hiro_tries_renormalization.png (448KB, 354x1012px) Image search: [Google]
hiro_tries_renormalization.png
448KB, 354x1012px
>>118627506
At least.
>>
>>118627418
Yeah I admit it's been a while since I usually only pop in they're 100+ posts. I'm guessing with the goy pass, nardo flood, and whatnot even this series has taken a hit.
>>
>>118627573
>>118627318
Again, recommending good subs is not spoonfeeding. There's no way to know what subs are good unless you've seen the series. It is a perfectly legitimate thing to ask.
>>
>>118627621
I hate you. I literally came into this thread just to call her fat.
>>
>>118627628
It's just full of shitposters, and it's very obvious who's shitposting in a thread about an old series.
Whenever a Hidamari thread hits 100+ posts you can be sure that the majority is going to be waifu/yurifaggotry or blogging. And the blogging I can tolerate in moderation.
>>
File: 4ae0aceb0eec259de7964e14ee62d4ba.jpg (1011KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4ae0aceb0eec259de7964e14ee62d4ba.jpg
1011KB, 1062x1500px
>>118627692
Don't do it at all if you can't do it with tact and subtlety.

Hiro isn't fat, she's just well-endowed.
>>
>>118627642
Fuck off.

>>118627710
Confirmed waifufag, kill yourself.
>>
>>118627822
>Confirmed waifufag
How autistic do you have to be to pull this shit out of thin air? You're exactly the shitposter I was referring to.

Kindly fuck off.
>>
I downloaded this a long time ago to add to my backlog, and I still haven't watched it, but according to my donload, the one I went with was Sae-nce.
>>
>>118627890
No anon, you are the cancer killing Hidamari threads.
>>
I tease Anons by sexualizing Yuno in threads.
>>
>>118627772
Why does Hiro remind me so much of Mami.
>>
I just checked, and I have [HT] for all seasons but Hoshimittsu, which is nutbladder. Do I need to fix this?
>>
>>118628464
They have that similar nurturing, maternal air.
>>
File: 1379240976526.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1379240976526.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>you never be cat
>>
>>118628688
They both also have that really sexy sleepy look. Like their eyes are always half open.
>>
Which Hidamari's farts smell the best?

I'd love for Yuno to sit on my face and then take a big pungent fart into my nostrils.
>>
>>118629140
You're right about that. Since Ume-sensei designed characters from both series it wouldn't be a surprise to see some overlap in characterization.
>>
>>118629464
Actually, Ume-tentei stated that she based Madoka's design off of Yuno.
>>
>>118629464
She's a really good character designer.
>>
>>118627642
>There's no way to know what subs are good unless you've seen the series. It is a perfectly legitimate thing to ask.
Actually there are. There are a ton of resources specifically for this situation. Not knowing that group X does shit subs is one of those reasons why you and all newfags need to lurk forever.
>>
>>118629738
>There are a ton of resources specifically for this situation

Yeah, like asking /a/. Everyone who's not a /b/ reject just gives their opinion and moves on. A thread for discussing different subs surely doesn't make too much of a dent in the catalog's wall of "EVERYDAY UNTIL X" and "I WANT TO FUCK HER SO HARD" threads.
>>
>>118629715
I'm not surprised at all.
>>118629724
I agree. It's a shame that she's not currently designing characters for shows.
>>
>>118629738
But how are you supposed to know that that individual series subs are the best unless you've gone through and it watched it multiple times with every different sub imaginable?

Yea, a certain group may suck most of the time. But that doesn't make it impossible that it's the best available release for that series. But if they follow the same ignorant line of thinking like you, which are they supposed to choose?

I also hope you realize anyone who isn't mentally a child and actually has a respectable opinion to share with others doesn't use the term "newfag" seriously or ever.

That's literally the same as the morons on /b/ who used to shout "back to 9gag!".
>>
>>118629912
>admitting you browse /b/

You've pretty much outed yourself as the worst type of poster on /a/.

Go back to your shithole and never return.
>>
>>118629888
My only fear is that her character designs are too unique and noticeable. Like, multiple series all looking like Madoka and Hidamari might start to look "samey" if she didn't vary it up.
>>
>>118629912
>But how are you supposed to know that that individual series subs are the best
There are these things call websites where people can go an vote/recommend specific groups for specific series. Fucking lurk more.

>I also hope you realize anyone who isn't mentally a child and actually has a respectable opinion to share with others doesn't use the term "newfag" seriously or ever.
>That's literally the same as the morons on /b/ who used to shout "back to 9gag!".
Wrong. Not knowing where to find the shit you are looking for especially when there are huge number of resources dedicated to this is a huge indicator of how ignorant you are of board culture. Its no different then asking where you can download series X.

So fuck off, and lurk forever.
>>
File: [yuyustyle]-nori_hoshimittsu.jpg (132KB, 401x529px) Image search: [Google]
[yuyustyle]-nori_hoshimittsu.jpg
132KB, 401x529px
>>118630051
I feel that only the art style would be similar.

Ume-sensei is also a pretty good writer. She'd have no problem creating diverse characters, as shown in her other works like Tetsunagi Kooni and Mado no Mukougawa.
>>
Nutbladder never QC's their subs, so you can expect a lot of spelling and grammar errors.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.