[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru Episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Heroes.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>
http://a.pomf.se/dfwjrk.webm

To soothe the pain
>>
Remember to sleep well tonight, anons.
>>
Reminder that the Taisha performed "maintenance" on their phones after ep 5.
>>
>>118574016
There really does seem a lot that needs to be explained next episode, guess bonus materials it is though
>>
>>118573979
I made an AIR II version of this, I just need to upload it on youtube.
>>
So do the faeries represent gods, or are they actually gods that died and/or failed to protect humanity?
>>
>>118574122
They are based of japanese mythical creatures/legends/ghosts, but they aren't gods.
>>
>>118574016
Reminder that Karin's brother is a high-ranking member of Taisha and probably knows the ultimate fate of Heroes.

Worst brother of the year, of all years. REMOVE TAISHA
>>
>Fu uses Mankai
>loses one eye
>Togo uses Mankai
>loses one ear
>Karin uses Mankai
>loses both eyes
>uses Mankai again
>loses both ears

My sides left orbit.
>>
>>118574225
>Sumi uses mankai
>loses both legs
>Karin uses mankai
>loses one leg
RNGesus is a bitch.
>>
>>118574122
The fairies are similar to the Vertex, in that they are Servants of Shinju.
>>
>>118574170
Eh gods, spirits, same thing in Shinto right?
>>
It's not looking good. Oh well, see you all in hell next week.
>>
>>118574378
You're already in hell, anon.
>>
>>118574378
My faith in Yuna has not diminished just yet
>>
>>118574412
At least you're all with me.
>>
>>118574289
Did RNGesus side with humanity so he could continue to troll people?
>>
Karin's current state makes me rock hard. She isn't able to see or hear anything but she's able to feel everything and scream as she gets raped by the unknown. She can only half-move too, so she'll try to resist pathetically without any real chance of protecting herself.
>>
>>118573979
>>118574114
Should I upload mine to Youtube? Yay or nay?
>>
So after their first Mankai activation, the side-effects didn't start until they came back from the "real" world, but this episode had proven that it can also happen right after some various Mankai transformation with some binds which entangle some of Karin's body parts. What gives?
>>
>>118574606
Do it anon.
>>
>>118574606
Yay.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.