[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

PSYCHO PASS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE ADVANCED SCREENED ON THE 19TH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 51

PSYCHO PASS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE ADVANCED SCREENED ON THE 19TH OF DECEMBER AKA IN TWO DAYS AKA TOMORROW HOLY FUCKING SHIT

IT'S RATED R-15 WHICH MEANS THERE CAN BE RAPE BLOOD AND GORE BUT NOT TOO MUCH RAPE BLOOD AND GORE IT CAN'T BE MARDORK SCRAMBLE LEVELS OF EDGY BUT IT CAN BE BERSERK LEVELS OF EDGY

ARE YOU READY FOR PSYCHO PASS THE MOVIE? ARE YOU READY FOR PSYCHO PASS THE LUNCHBOX? ARE YOU READY FOR PSYCHO PASS THE FLAMETHROWER(THE KIDS REALLY LOVE THE LAST ONE)

IT'S

FUCKING

HAPPENING
>>
Oh yeah link for all the above info

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2014-12-17/psycho-pass-film-given-r15-age-rating/.82267
>>
It's just Psycho Pass. Why are you excited over a mediocre at best sci-fi series?
>>
>BUT IT CAN BE BERSERK LEVELS OF EDGY

Wasn't the third Berserk movie R-18?

That means no rape in Psy Cop Ass.
>>
>>118464692
Because pizza.
>>
>>118464710
Nope, Berserk was rated R-15.
>>
>>118464710
The third Berserk movie was originally R-18 but was bumped down to R-15 in time for release

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2358913/parentalguide?ref_=tt_ql_7
>>
>>118464619
And if we're lucky sex scene?
>>
>>118464914
Yup. It can even be rape!
>>
>>118464692
What kind of media are you excited for then?
>>
Logical, there is going to be lots of body mutilations and blood.
>>
Will we finally see Yayoi die a horrible death?
>>
>>118464982
And Kogami frantically shoving his Sasayama up Akane's Yuki, right?
>>
>>118464619
so all the audience will be spoiled as fuck before S2 ending?
Is this anime spinoff?
How the fuck Akane still keep guy and bitch that kill her grandma?
>>
Kunizuka best cook
>>
File: key.jpg (198KB, 980x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
key.jpg
198KB, 980x800px
>>118464951
Who doesn't get excited over food?
>>
>>118465014
Um, what?
>>
>>118464796
>Canada 13+

holy shit

Think of the children.
>>
>>118465009
I sure hope so
>>
File: 1415484419891.jpg (89KB, 853x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415484419891.jpg
89KB, 853x480px
>>118464930
I want my depraved Kogami/Akane vanilla for the BD release. Berserk was rated R-15 for films because they took out the scene where Guts went down on Casca, but the pure and dignified rape was left intact. Bet that's why it flopped the hardest out of the three films.
>>
>>118465002
I want Ubukata to die a horrible death.
>>
>sex scene

kek
I bet everything we'll get is after sex scene with lesbian crew
If we're lucky, maybe Kogami x Akane will happen
>>
>>118465092
I bet the discussion went like this

Censors: Yo so you can't have two sex scenes, you need to cut one of them. Either Griffith raping Casca or Guts having sex with Casca needs to go

Miura: Leave the rape, it's more important
>>
>>118465096
I want to eat his pizza.
>>
>>118464930
What rape, anon? both parties are willing so it will be aggressive desperate lovemaking trying to make up for years of sexual frustration
>>
>>118465181
Oh shit that reminds me, we should all order pizza tomorrow and take pictures of us eating it while the finale of Psycho Pass 2 occurs
>>
>>118465035
Fucking moot, making me look like an idiot

Don't know why I haven't left shithole yet
>>
File: 2657126517.gif (2MB, 400x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2657126517.gif
2MB, 400x169px
>>118465180
Oh, we got both, just no Guts going down on Casca. The rape was more important due to it driving her bonkers and the omission of demon babby, but I don't think it was lewd enough for the audiences. No tit-sucking, no clit-licking, no hand-holding, no wonder they're not continuing to adapt the films. The nips are an intolerably lewd society.

>>118465281
Deep dish or garlic cheese stuffed crust?
>>
>>118465281
i don't have a cam
can i just draw a shitty picture?
>>
I just want Dogami to not be kill
>>
I'll watch this expecting nothing after this disappointing S2
>>
>>118464619
that poster reminds me of true detective
>>
>>118465411
I hope we will see some stuff like that
>>
>>118465502
S2 was made by a fairly inexperienced director and a writer that had more important shit to think about.
Can't really blame them too much.
>>
File: 1413593996094.jpg (293KB, 550x2343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413593996094.jpg
293KB, 550x2343px
>>118465581
The lack of doujins is upsetting.
>>
File: Boob.jpg (11KB, 168x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Boob.jpg
11KB, 168x345px
>>
>>118465653
there is a translated version of this
>>
File: img000009.png (73KB, 762x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000009.png
73KB, 762x494px
>>118465653
>>
File: mika clapping.webm (3MB, 450x252px)
mika clapping.webm
3MB, 450x252px
>>118465701
goddamnit
>>
>>118465002
>Will we finally see Yayoi die a horrible death?

No
>>
>>118464619
>MARDORK SCRAMBLE LEVELS OF EDGY
I doubt many people have seen Mardock Scramble.
>>
>>118465833
More people should, if only for the sexual abuse.
>>
>>118465002
Fuck you, she's immortal.
>>
Humans make actually want Sibyl System all the time.

These with particularly rotten minds would be isolated. Nothing bad about it, truth be told.

Better than people this pathetic just going around, being assholes.
>>
>>118465939
> gay dolphin
> hellraiser loli getting beheaded
> tits fatso
> child prostitute MC
> fingers muncher
> CASINO SCENE
pretty sure there was more, it was otherwise too forgettable to remember
>>
>>118466036
I don't think anyone born outside of China or North Korea would be happy under Sibyl.

Anyone born in a place where most information is free and accessible would probably feel pretty stifled by Sibyl's restraints.
>>
>>118466036
make me actually want*

Also, it's random thought, nothing thread-specific.
>>
>>118465939
Not only that, but I think it's the best looking thing GoHands' instagram division has put out yet. Also dat casino scene.
>>
>>118465820
RIP :(
>>
>>118466092
...I suppose you are right.

I suppose it's just me being disgusted by some human mindsets and wanting something done about it...

Heh. Okay, just ignore it.
>>
>>118465939
Casino part is God tier, alright.
>>
>>118466092
Information is controlled even now, you just don't notice, kind of like how you wouldn't notice Sibyl.
Sibyl's pretty fucking comfy as long as you don't have subversive tendencies.
It could be better tho, once they go pblic with the brains thing and fix their shitty coma drugs and start actually trying to get 100+ to go <100 it'd become a pretty good society.

Of course they'd also have to fix whatever bullshit makes people go over300 for stubbing their little toe, nd maybe put less "KILL EVERYTHING" cops in charge.
>>
>>118466227
You would notice under Sibyl though, you can't look up any history past the 20-25 years.
>>
well, time to leave /a/
>>
>>118466304
That always seemed weird.
You'd expect them to rewrite history, or highlight the things the Sibyl system supposedly fixed, not just obfuscate everything.
>>
>>118465165
God, I hope. It wouldn't be Psycho-pass without lesbian sex.
>>
>>118466440
again lesbian sex
>>
>>118466520
Again, no capitalization and punctuation.
>>
>>118465411
>no wonder they're not continuing to adapt the films
Good riddance, they were terrible.
>>
I think Sybil would be much better if it just only had stun and destroy mode for machines. There doesn't seem to be any situation where stunning wouldn't work but blowing them up would and after that if Sybil judges them guilty, they can pizza them in a contained room which can be showered down.
>>
>>118466769
And by "Sybil" I mean dominators.
>>
So, what do you think will happen when frankenstein points a (somehow not disabled) dominator at Sibyl?
100+? 300+? 0? NA? Multiple readings? Left ambiguous?

Because this is pretty much the only thing left that could make this season of hell worthwhile.
>>
>>118466207

Where is that from? I don't remember that scene in P.P
>>
>>118467064
Perhaps a latent criminal reading, which leads Sibyl to wonder what is the reason for that and the system comes to conclusion that Misako is responsible for this, thus punishing her?
>>
>>118467064
Akane coldcocks him with a helmet and arrests him on multiple charges of murder
>>
>>118467064
A TWEEEEEST would be 300+, as in the previously asymtomatic brains got corrupted over time or due to external influence.
>>
>>118466769
The guy in S1E1 was able to avoid paralyzation with the usage of drugs.

That and all of the people in S1, except the hostage in E1 pretty much deserved their pizza.
>>
>>118467080
Dude, follow the chain of replies.
>>
>>118467132
I read coldcocks as cuckolds and it left me slightly confused.
>>
>>118467247

I see, I didn't bother since I was in a Psycho Pass thread. My apologies.
>>
>>118465833
The song in the PV made me watch it, years ago.

I was not prepared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVXBZngLd-4
>>
>>118467064
they go into a theoretically infinite loop as they judge themselves judging themselves judging themselves(etc) which then gets interrupted by a segmentation fault.
>>
File: toganes.png (282KB, 461x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toganes.png
282KB, 461x403px
>>118467127
> when in doubt, blame the evil scientist bitch
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>118465833
I've seen the first two, the 3rd one has been on my backlog for a while.
>>
File: Mmmmmm.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mmmmmm.gif
875KB, 250x231px
No spoilers huh? This is unexpected.
>>
>>118468441
blame 2ch bullying
>>
Full radio rip of the movie OP.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25136720
>>
>>118468747
http://a.pomf.se/pakbkj.m4a
>>
>>118468838
Wow. Just using emoticons is really the easiest bait, isn't it?
>>
>>118469050
>bait
That's not how it works
>>
>>118468481
Yah, there was complaining about spoilers when I went there a few weeks back.
>>
>>118468966
Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 656x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 656x1000px
>>118465056
>calls psycho pass mediocre
>literally posts K-On rehash and is excited for it
I seriously hope you aren't the same guy and if you are I seriously hope you were just joking
>>
>>118468966
That's pretty bad
>>
Who the fuck cares about this stupid show? This shit is for teenagers and edgy millennials
>>
>>118469243
I'm pretty sure vast majority of /a/ is a millennial
>>
File: tears.gif (2MB, 625x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tears.gif
2MB, 625x352px
>>118469243
Get butthurt some more. You're enjoyable.
>>
>>118469158
>anything with girls doing cute things is a K-On rehash! My shitty sci fi series isn't mediocre!
>>
>>118469426
>>anything with girls doing cute things is a K-On rehash!
Because it is? Such shows are being made only because K-ON! hit it big.
>>
>>118469426
i'm sure that is going to be a groundbreaking innovative take on the cute girls doing cute things genre
>>
>>118469481
>such shows are only made because K-On hit it big
Not true, but okay.
>>118469498
I'm sure it'll be a fantastic addition. Psycho-Pass is not anything but a mediocre addition to the sci-fi genre.
>>
>>118469564
sure, but sci-fi genre outside of copypasted mecha shows is much smaller than the cute girls doing cute things one, nowadays
so it's automatically better
>>
im actually liking how we're not getting spoilers. Makes waiting for ep 11 all the more intense.
>>
>>118470227
So intense that shitstorms can break out right and left any time now.
>>
>>118468966
Thanks that's actually pretty okay
>>
>>118464619
>IT'S RATED R-15

Does this confirm the sex scene?
>>
>>118470686
You must be jesting. We'll probably get Oreo-tier mutiliations.
>>
Season 2 destroyed any amount of respect I had for the series
>>
>>118471081
Go cry some more.
>>
>>118464619
Mardock wasn't edgy at all, it was a great poker series.
>>
>>118471081
I don't even consider this a true followup, butcher didn't even work on it . I went into this season with low expectations because I knew ubutaka and kumagai would fuck it up. Shiotani did a good job in S1 but he's not talented enough to carry the show with a shitty script.
>>
>>118471081
You had some notable respect for the series?
At the moment season 2 is at least slightly funny.
>>
>>118471140
On par with God of Gamblers, right?
>>
>>118464619
I'm ready to add Psycho Pass to my filters until the movie gets subs
>>
>>118471218
Enjoy your six month wait.
>>
>>118467064
Huh, it is the brains judging right? Why would they judge themselves as guilty? It would just show normal reading.
>>
>>118470686
yes, it does.
>>
>>118471305
brains should be objective, so they should judge what they do as a third party
but then again since they're objective it means that whatever they do they do to fullfill their job the best way possible

Togane mommy's probably going to get pizzad tho
>>
>>118471245
You never know man. Although I doubt it, we could see this coming to american theaters like EFP. Although one is funi the other is aniplex.
>>
How long til last Episode of Psycho-Piss?
Is it today or tomorrow?
>>
It's amusing how normal, on-topic posts get deleted for containing an emoticon, while posts with nothing but "fuck off" are acceptable and supposedly of "high quality".
>>
>>118470300
There's going to be a huge shitstorm come tomorrow, but I'm glad the Ubukata anti-fanboys won't be able to rage until the episode itself airs
>>
>>118473160
It's tomorrow.
>>118471935
Unlikely. If we're lucky we get a camrip
>>
>>118469498
Because PP is a groundbreaking innovative take on sci-fi detective genre right
>>
>>118473507
Do people still do camrips in this day and age?
>>
>>118473627
For anime standards - yes.
>>
>>118473627
How many animes using cyberpunk setting deconstruct the concept of an utopia, introducing numerous concepts of perfect order, justice, free will and happiness in such society, including unavoidable flaws or sacrifices to maintain such a peaceful world?
>>
>>118473766
>>118473627
Oh fuck off both of you. We all know this argument goes nowhere
>>
>>118474027
There's nothing to talk about.
>>
>>118471245
That's fine, I survived waiting for rebellion just fine.
>>
>>118474027
Well, if he doesn't have an answer than means that he has no choice but to accept that PP introduced something new to the genre.

But yeah, following through with it too much won't be necessary.
>>
>>118474056
lot's talk about boys
>>
>>118474139
Gino is sexy.
>>
Don't forget to order your pizza tomorrow when the final episode airs.

Remember to take pics.
Pizza party is the ultimate solution to Sybil.
>>
File: gino harem.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gino harem.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
>>118474204
Not sexy, moe.
>>
File: 3p ears.jpg (120KB, 1023x871px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3p ears.jpg
120KB, 1023x871px
>>118474355
moe.
>>
>>118474139
MAKISHIMA DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
File: gino is losing it.jpg (56KB, 598x834px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gino is losing it.jpg
56KB, 598x834px
>>118474472
Suffering moe.
>>
File: 213.gif (22KB, 300x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
213.gif
22KB, 300x100px
Do you think that the brains have their own 2ch?
>>
>>118474355
>>118474472
from left to right: exiled, ball, dead
>>
File: thumb.jpg (54KB, 240x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thumb.jpg
54KB, 240x200px
>>118474495
He killed Yuki ._..
>>
>>118474718
Like anyone cared about her. Please. He killed moe. That's a good deed in my book.
>>
>>118473655
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>118474762
Akane cared about her.

It's funny how people condemn Sibyl, but killing innocents is suddenly "nothing wrong".

Kamui is even bigger monster. Why do people even feel bad for these monsters and defend them?
>>
>>118474806
Things are released on BDs rather fast and Elevens don't care about gaijin, so they have no reason to do them given that if anybody wants to watch a film they just go the the cinema.
>>
So....
- Will this Urobutcher movie somehow surpass Madoka Rebellion in pissing off a complete fanbase?
- On a scale of one to Ubukata how much pizza will there be?
>>
>>118474880
>Why do people even feel bad for these monsters and defend them?
Now ask Aoyanagifags.
>>
Hopefully it'll be better than the trainwreck of a season 2.
>>
>>118474983
Except Aoyanagi wasn't a criminal?
>>
>>118474959
Not likely. You know that folks who stuck to PP will actually appreciate Butcher's effort at mindbreaking the audience and slapping them in the face?
>>
>>118474880
Murder > Tyranny
>>
>>118475045
Shogo wasn't a criminal by Sybil's standards either. By moral standards both committed crimes.
>>
>>118475053
Tyranny in which vast majority lives happy, normal lives. Okay.
>>
>>118475143
I'm sure your average Aryan was happy in 1939 too
>>
So who here has freckles like mika
>>
>>118474131
>If he doesn't answer back then I'm right
>>
>>118467942
Watch it faget.
>>
>>118475143
Only because they comply. Every effort to question how things are run is nipped in the bud. Oh, and what a nice governing power the Sybil System must be to commit terrorism against its own masses.
>>
>>118465056
Great. More moeshit rehashes.

You are literally the cancer killing this medium.
>>
>>118475192
Pretty much. In this case it makes sense, actually.
>>
File: 1418677979274.jpg (49KB, 280x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418677979274.jpg
49KB, 280x330px
>>118475192
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>118475243
>terrorism against its own masses
When exactly?
>>
>>118475260
I hope you are not that one guy who posts fedora-tipping
>i watch moeshit
threads every day.
>>
>>118475285
Same implying anon.
I just saw it as bait and someone was stupid enough to bite.
>>
>>118475243
Terrorism is action against government.
>>
>>118475328
Season of Hell. Pay attention, dammit.
>>
>>118464619
That poster's pretty sweet.
>>
>>118475385
>Season of Hell. Pay attention, dammit.
Any non-S2 examples?
>>
>>118466079
You forgot the PUSSY HAND
>>
File: 1337204279485.png (492KB, 587x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337204279485.png
492KB, 587x557px
>>118475377
Look At This Silly Anon And Laugh The Post.

>Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts that are intended to create fear (terror); are perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians).

I shouldn't be spoonfeeding you in the first place.
>>
>>118475091
>By moral standards both committed crimes.
Aoyanagi killed criminals
>>
>>118475188
why?
>>
>>118475414
Is one not enough for you? How many heads to you need to see rolling to define ISIS as terrorists?
>>
>>118473734
>>118473766
I don't think anime should be analyzed somehow disjoined from every other form of media. I know we haven't got many cyberpunk animu out there, but in no means is psycho-pass original. In fact "anime standard originality" pretty much only means "reused ideas but now animated". Because why anime should be judged separately, as it pretty much shares most technical and narrative aspects as for example live-action television?
>>
>>118475543
She killed her enforcer for trying to escape, which may be a criminal offence in the eyes of Sybil, but is not one when judged according to moral principles.
>>
>>118475504
I see your wikipedia skills are A+
>>
>>118475616
Because that would mean too much data to process. Imagine comparing a work of fiction to every piece of literature, comic and film that were ever made across all countries. By comparing anime to anime works only we narrow it down to just one country and one form. It becomes doable by a human being.
>>
>>118475586
Ah well, you see... I view S2 as just an animated fanfiction. So, that's why I'm asking about S1 examples.
>>
>>118475647
She made the best call for the people and the law, ignoring her own feelings.
>>
File: 1417760388030.jpg (81KB, 631x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417760388030.jpg
81KB, 631x720px
>>118475679
Unlike yours you mean?
>>
>>118475773
S2 is canon. Deal with it.
>>
>>118475885
Not written by Urobuchi. It might be official, but it's a filler. Fillers aren't canon material.
>>
File: 1407830260991.jpg (58KB, 563x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407830260991.jpg
58KB, 563x601px
>>118475953
>>
>>118475143
>>118475243
So, like I said. Any following arguments that don't rely on the stuff Ubukata made up?
>>
>>118475953
It cannot be filler if it features the characters which appear in the film. It may not be written bu Butcher, but S1 was not totally his own work either.
>>
>>118475953
you can only say that as long as the movie doesn't directly refer to s2 crap, unfortunately
>>
>>118476017
Sibyl violates human rights, therefore it must be destroyed
>>
>>118476017
What are you quoting and for what purpose?
>>
Have you guys read this tumblr girl review of psycho pass?
she shits all over the season, I get some of the points but she just go SJW on the series
>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/psycho-pass-2/episode-10/.82123
>>
>>118476048
It's possible it may not be. Although Mika is in it, she was introduced at the end of s1 so unless there are no other references one can literally skip s2 and watch the movie right after s1
>>
>>118476096
Is that the hope chapman bitch? I don't even bother listening to Ann reviews. Those guys are all pretentious pieces of shit.
>>
>>118476046
>>118476048
Characters were barely developed in S2, so I'm really under impression that they were prepared for the movie and just Ubukata was allowed to introduce them early on.

The moment the movie mentions Kamui, I'll withdraw my claim... regrettable.

Urobuchi, y did u allow dis to happen?
>>
File: told.jpg (837KB, 822x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
told.jpg
837KB, 822x813px
>>118476096
STOP IT. WAS ONE TIME NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?
>>
>>118476096
Stop posting that shit.

He does have a point for 1/3 of the review tho
>>
>>118476081
Dangerous individuals are isolated from the society until they recover.

Criminals with no hope for rehabilitation are eliminated.

Tell me what is logically wrong with any of that.
>>
>>118476135
yes, they are pretentious as fuck, but its really hilarious the ways she looses her shit for nothing, specially for ep.9
>>
>>118475647
Morality isn't objective, nigger.
>>
>>118476249
You must have misunderstood the 'human rights' part. Wikipedia awaits you.
>>
>>118476283
What did she say about ep 9?
>>
>>118476305
Which rights does it violate then?
>>
>>118476297
Where did I ever said that? Are you trying to troll for the sake of trolling?
>>
>>118476327
I bet he bitched about the dog killing or the duck man.
>>
File: 1414683804090.png (156KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414683804090.png
156KB, 625x626px
>>118476335
I'm reporting you for trolling, even if it's against the rules for me to say this.
>>
>>118476339
Your moral principles are not absolute nigger.
>>
>>118476096
>>118476192
Jesus fucking christ, out of all the things to be upset about people fixate on violence towards women in Psycho Pass?
>>
>>118476327
>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/psycho-pass-2/episode-9/.81780
>Their mansion is filled with a menagerie of illegal aliens that have been captured and for unknown reasons, mutated/transformed into the bodies of (normal-looking) wild animals somehow. Yes, you read that correctly. (So why would they be so shocked by seeing a dismembered human body...? Wouldn't they have to be criminally asymptomatic to even get this far?) Writing like that was taken out of The Hunger Games for a reason. It's bad and it's lame and how is this getting worse, how how how?
>This series is a steaming pile of garbage.
Psycho Pass confirmed for hunger games of animey
>>
>>118475188
Frecklesbro reporting in.

Why do anime characters with freckles always end up being shit
>>
>>118476398
Stop fucking shilling your review, faggot
>>
>>118476397
i dont understand your second quote
>>
>>118475769
Well point, I guess. But in many cases the works of fiction copied are fairly well known and influential, as in this case. Focusing only on anime and deeming something original feels very narrow to me.
>>
>>118476378
...Trolling? Good to know I'm trolling. I'm not.

Seeing I got a warning for merely using an emoticon from these oh-so-competent moderatiors, I'll get banned too, simply because you're too lazy to support your claim.

Yay. It was a good day.
>>
>>118476426
>He believes I wrote that review
ohh /a/non how dense are you
>>
>>118476461
>using an emoticon
don't do that
>>
File: 1385758603779.png (138KB, 398x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385758603779.png
138KB, 398x507px
>>118476461
>Seeing I got a warning for merely using an emoticon from these oh-so-competent moderatiors
So you were that one fag. Wow. That explains it.
>>
>>118476335
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/
>Article 3.

>Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Sibyl has the death penalty
>Article 7.

>All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Latent criminals.
>Article 10.

>Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
>Article 11.

>(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
>(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
The entire Minority Report-esque crime prevention idea kills this.

>Article 18.

>Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
>Article 19.

>Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
Anti-Sibyl = latent criminal.
>>
breaking bad > psycho piss
>>
>>118475807
Wasn't the guy you were "spoonfeeding", but you seem like a retard
>>
>>118476504
Because it's hated. Not stated even in the rules. It's hated. I got a warning from moderation for doing something that is /unpopular/.

Truth be told, the reason I feel Sibyl System would be better than our real society, is because it would make this world less rotten by humans like these.
>>
>>118476558
Why are you comparing tv to anime?
>>
>>118475953
World is full of beautiful things, and you guys are arguing over psycho-pass canon?
>>
File: 1238058733857.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1238058733857.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>118476546
Going this far for one shit-tier shitposter. Sasuga anon. You are autistic enough to fit in here. not that it's a bad thing, mind you.
>>
>>118476546
cont.
>Article 23.

>(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
Sibyl chooses where you can work, you can only choose Sibyl's options.

>Article 27.

>(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
Sibyl restricts the arts.
>>
>>118476546
> Article 3
Death penalty wasn't invented by Sibyl
> art7
Sibyl IS the law, everyone is equal in front of Sibyl, unless someone is pulling CC bullshit (which is basically like counterfeiting proofs in normal law)
> art 10
Sibyl is the impartial tribunal
> art 11
Your CC going 100+ is proof that you're guilty of being unfit for society

Art18 and 19 are broken all right.
>>
File: 1365373794810.jpg (33KB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365373794810.jpg
33KB, 300x225px
>>118476575
Are you shittalking mods by any chance?
>>
>>118476595
I know it's retarded to be talking about breaking bad in here, but why couldn't anime be compared to tv?
>>
I don't really care about this series enough to be spoiled by it. I could read Akane dies and still be surprised when I watch it months later.
>>
>>118476665
>Sibyl restricts the arts.
They're restricted, not banned, Yayoi's ex-gf could sing her songs even if Sibyl said they were bad, Oreo's dad still painted.
Not sure how restricted they are.
>>
>>118476575
You're right about the emoticon thing. It's board culture, the mods shouldn't be officially enforcing board culture like that, especially considering they go out of their way to antagonize us so much.
>>
In the first episode when Kougami is about to shoot the hostage girl what does he say to Akane?
>>
>>118476721
because comparing potatoes to apples
also comparing them would imply talking about breaking bad, and breaking bad isn't anime or mnga
>>
>>118476454
I would be wary to call any work a 'copy' if it is so self-aware in referencing other pieces of fiction. Remember the episode with Makishima telling his Korean pal 'you should read this book' ?
>>
What are some notable examples of R-18 anime releases?
>>
>>118476792
"I'm sexy and i know it"
or
"time for pizza"
or
"if you're lucky you can get her underwear"
or
"get back this shit is hard to wash off"
>>
>>118476679
What episode is this in?
>>
>>118476771
U wot. It's the vox populi on /a/ that emoticons should be banable.
>>
File: stalin.jpg (239KB, 1200x1381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stalin.jpg
239KB, 1200x1381px
>>118476668
>Death penalty wasn't invented by Sibyl
Irrelevant. Every country that has the death penalty today is violating human rights, be they ISIS or Texas.
>Sibyl IS the law
>Sibyl is the impartial tribunal
So was pic related
>Your CC going 100+ is proof that you're guilty of being unfit for society
Which violates articles 10 and 11.

>>118476742
>Yayoi's ex-gf could sing her songs even if Sibyl said they were bad
Until she was raided by the MWPSB
>Oreo's dad still painted
Sibyl restricted his arts being spread, however
>>
>>118476821
BNP
>>
>>118476858
Boku no Pico at 12:08
>>
>>118476546
Okay, I see, thank you.

Now, I'm not sure what to think, actually. Totalitarian systems as history knows them, disregarding these rights are doing monstrosities, but...

What I noticed is the difference I mentioned earlier. Most people live happy, safe, comfortable lives, using their full potential. That's unlike any tyranny we ever experienced.

Part of the concept behind the Psycho-Pass is exactly this - it's terrifying, but logical. Not just that, it's necessary in the society in the show - helm riots? People were literally breaking in everywhere, comforting themselves to whatever they wanted. That's why I don't actually believe Sibyl System should be brought down - it would just end with a slaughter.
I suppose we can't get anywhere discussing it like this, huh...?
>>
>>118476872
That's what I meant. It's the mods trying to be "bros" the easy way out by banning something that's popular to hate but not really against the rules. It's mods = gods shit.
>>
>>118476893
>Until she was raided by the MWPSB
That's because they were about to pull some rebellion shit.
>Sibyl restricted his arts being spread, however
Censored because it was edgy shit that could easily increase CC (Oreo's dad had to coma himself to stay <100)

It's a bit iffy but they're basically preventing people from getting in contact with CC bombs, but then their weapon of execution boils people from the insides.
>>
>>118476973
>mods = gods
Totally nope. It's anons who judge, mods only execute the sentence passed by the community.
I prefer it this way. /a/ can moderate itself to an extent due to this mechanism being in place.
Again
>vox populi, vox dei
>>
>>118477077
>muh democracy
Why not just add downvotes and cut the middle man.
>>
>>118477142
Because it would thwart discussion with people downvoting opinions they don't like to hear.
>>
>>118477077
To be honest, I have always found the upthight butthurt community rules on /a/ goddamn stupid.

I know they sort of exist to keep newbies out by making the environment hostile and all that, but it's taken always too far and ends up as sort of an extreme practical joke that isn't taken ironically anymore for some reason. If we inspect critically for example use of emoticons, can you really call something like that an offense, as it barely degrades board quality? Do you actually hate emoticons so much that you are ready to go to war because someone somewhere used a string of two letters?
>>
>>118476958
I would argue death and destruction for a short time is an acceptable price for freedom.
>>
>>118477242
>for example use of emoticons
>barely degrades board quality
Some would argue otherwise. I just find them unpleasant. In actual fact, there's no need for emoticons on 4chan as it's an IMAGE board.
>>
>>118477375
>freedom
Not this shit again.
Sibyl's doesn't restrict freedom nearly as much as you think it does.
It's more restrictive than current society, but has much better EVERYTHING.

Fucking self entitled americans trying to ruin everyone's pseudo-utopia for their fucking "muh ebin freedom :D" shit fuck ass.
>>
>>118476792
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>>
>>118477509
direct yourself to articles 18 and 19 of the UDHR which applies not just 'ebin muricastan' but to everywhere
>>
File: america.webm (2MB, 1000x562px)
america.webm
2MB, 1000x562px
>>118477509
Where did you take the Americans bit from? Are you butthurt about America for some reason?
>>
>>118477565
Censorship is kind of a thing in every country.
Other than that they plan on going public with the brain shit, possibly soon, the rest are state secrets.
>>118477677
Thinking america when people talk about an overly idealized idea of freedom is normal i think.
>>
>>118477484
Well by that logic there's no need for text either as this is an IMAGE board.

Anyway, I guess they might be unpleasant, but are they really that big an offense? Most of the time "lel sekret club" goes bit too far, or do you find every "vox populi" rule to be needed instead of tight-ass nitpicking?
>>
>>118477375
The problem being, said destruction isn't in the name of freedom - most of them were clearly serf-serving robberies and murders.

To me, the people who would gain freedom after that would be exactly this kind of scum.

>>118477509
It's funny how in the country so filled with "freedom" police shootings are so common.

Under Sibyl System, no one without the right aptitude is even allowed to carry arms, clear-hued Inspectors or Enforcers - both are certain to have the right mentality for the job..

Not only that, these who are allowed can't even shoot if the target isn't a criminal. Then, unless you go ax-crazy, you won't even be harmed. You will be free to go as soon as you are able to operate in the society without harming anyone.

Dominator doesn't judge your race, doesn't judge you for "being suspicious". It just judges how dangerous your mentality is, how likely you are to commit a crime.

Not only that, crime right is much, MUCH greater than in Sibyl's society.
>>
>>118477785
no anon i don't think writing with images is convenient
expressing facial expressions with images is
>>
>>118477757
>Thinking america when people talk about an overly idealized idea of freedom is normal i think
Maybe where you come from.
>>
>>118477834
Using images you don't have isn't as convenient as you might think.
>>
>>118477818
Crime rate is much smaller*

I thought I wanted to say that crime prevention is greater and mixed up?
>>
>>118477785
>are they really that big an offense?
As if I could tell you. Make a poll asking anons how much an offence they think emoticons are on a scale of 1 to 5.
>>
>>118477877
then draw one. or express your feelings in words, preferably in the stream of consciousness.
>>
>>118477818
Top kek.

I don't care if8f America is more dangerous. I prefer living in a place with more freedom that is more dangerous than a bubble wrapped nanny state where you are free to do fuckall.

Go fuck yourself Utilitarianfag. I don't want your utopia if it's at the cost of countless freedoms.

>It's funny how in the country so filled with "freedom" police shootings are so common.

400 or so incidents in a country of 318 million. A very acceptable price to pay.
>>
>>118477757
How is it possible to overly idealize the highest ideal of humankind?
Philosophers of the Enlightenment like Thomas Paine and Voltaire argued that human freedom was incredibly important. What makes your thinking better than theirs?
>>
>>118475172
America actually was pretty prosperous during that time despite the liberal muh negros are people too shrills.

Only reason it's terrible today is because of the institute of socialism added so now the hard working and honest workers of America are forced to keep alive the lazy and trash of America and the influence of liberal ideals because now you can't even kick out ILLEGALS without being branded a racist.
>>
>>118477834
To be honest, posting funny anime faces to accompany the comment is sort of the same as using emoticons
>>
>>118477877
> open paint
> write your emoticon with the text tool
> save it
there, you found a loophole in the system
>>
>>118477818
>The problem being, said destruction isn't in the name of freedom - most of them were clearly serf-serving robberies and murders.
>To me, the people who would gain freedom after that would be exactly this kind of scum.

A fallacy here, I see. What makes you think so?
>>
>>118478038
This level of /pol/ propaganda is not acceptable here, I'm afraid.
>>
>>118478038
So human equality is a bad thing now? Who would've have guessed?
>>
File: 1418683661468.png (447KB, 614x615px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418683661468.png
447KB, 614x615px
>>118478043
Wow anon. You are a genius.
>>
>>118478170
>GUIZ INSTEAD OF A FEW PEOPLE BEING GOOD NOW EVERYONE CAN BE TERRIBLE
>>
>>118477996
Freedom to do what? How do you exactly use that freedom?

Tell me, watch S1E2 again - listen to Akane, her friends, characters in the background - and tell me, how is their freedom restricted.
>>
>>118478000
>How is it possible to overly idealize the highest ideal of humankind?
By placing it in front of everything and valuing it much, much higher than everything.
Seriously trying to cause widespread suffering and distruction which would obviously cause lasting damage to society just because of a relatively small restriction of freedom in a society where the vast majority of people live a life much, much better than any life they would live without said system is just retarded.

There's a distinction between valuing freedom and deciding to live as a hermit in the woods because having laws implies a restriction on one's freedom, and forcing everyone to live in the woods is even worse.
Does sibyl allow people to emigrate? Kogami wasn't shown having issues going to thailand.
>>
>>118467064
Sybil takes in asomptomatic people, so it's not going to show anything above 50.
>>
>>118478254
Freedom to do as much as shit I can without external interference.

In my state I can still smoke indoors, drive without a seatbelt, taxation is very low, I can own a gun with zero checks, and weed is about to be legalized.

Negative freedoms. Not stupid shit like positive freedoms.
>>
>>118478318
They take in asymptomatics to be able to judge that kind of asymptomatic, besides judgment as a whole might circumvent the asymptomatic nature of the single brains.

Could go either way really.
>>
>>118478223
You are a retard, aren't you? As our life-standards increase there is no real reason to divide people into classes out of anything else than greed and demented ideals of pure masterrace or whatever you folks believe in nowadays
>>
>>118478358
Forgive me if I say that I don't even care for such freedom and wouldn't exactly miss it.
>>
>>118478223
...What?
>>
File: ._..png (2KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
._..png
2KB, 300x300px
>>118478043
That's not the same.
>>
>>118478254
They can't choose any job they want, for starters.
>>
>>118478391
Then fuck off utilitarianfaggot. Sibyl forces people to live under its system. It does not allow people to leave the country.

I'm so glad I live in America than a nanny state where everything is heavily regulated for "da greater good".
>>
>>118478275
>By placing it in front of everything and valuing it much, much higher than everything.
But that's the natural order
>Seriously trying to cause widespread suffering and distruction which would obviously cause lasting damage to society just because of a relatively small restriction of freedom in a society where the vast majority of people live a life much, much better than any life they would live without said system is just retarded.
Freedom > society
Freedom > quality of life
>>
>>118478432
I see no difference, right anons?
>>
>>118478463
This.

I would rather live in Somalia than North Korea.
>>
>>118478463
Just fuck off to the woods then, causing shit for everyone else just to enforce your ideals is just being self entitled.

Fucking third world problems.
>>
>>118478540
>then fuck off to the woods

I would but Sibyl doesn't allow it utilitarianfag.
>>
>>118478508
If we take this literally, shouldn't you be living in Somalia or other "country" with no stable control of government? Isn't living inside the framework of USA limiting your freedom as an individual? Why aren't you booking a lifetime trip to Somalia right now, anon?
>>
>>118478461
No one even wants to leave.

And honestly, all you do is convince me that the kind of freedom you seek is not even worth protecting.

What is so good about freedom of this kind? I don't understand it. It has no value at all.

>>118478572
One word: Saiga
>>
>>118478540
>causing shit for everyone else just to enforce your ideals is just being self entitled.
Causing shit? Advocating for the legalization of drugs and other rights in America, such as euthanasia and same-sex unions, in the name of freedom, is 'causing shit'?

Freedom improves society, unless society no longer exists. That's called anarchy, and its still more desirable than tyranny.
>>
>>118478540
How are YOU not enforcing YOUR ideals? Why do you want to cause shit for everyone just to enforce your ideals?
>>
>>118478572
So you'd rather everyone to be miserable because you're happy being miserable.
You'd violate their freedom of being under Sibyl just to enforce your personal ideal.

That's just selfish man.
>>118478628
We're talking Sibyl here, what the fuck.
>>
>>118478675
it stands to reason if freedom improves society in one place it extends to another
>>
>>118476792


''Trace on''
>>
>>118478603
What about I said your life has no value at all?
>>
>>118478600
Over the US? No. I always prefer freedom up until it results in chaos. None of the freedoms we have in America is causing chaos.

BUT

If I had a choice between living in North Korea or Somalia I would choose the latter. In this case I prefer chaos over draconian control.

>>118478603
I'm not going to bother convincing you. But under sibyl you force your ideals onto me and force me to live under a draconian system, thus I would retaliate accordingly.

>muh saiga

Still under Sibyl's jurdistication, utilitarianfag.
>>
>>118478673
That would imply i'm changing the status quo.
Also majority rules.
>>118478700
> generalizations
Such great it would make for people to have the freedom of exposing people to CC increasing drawings or music.
>>
File: 1404746896132.jpg (60KB, 600x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404746896132.jpg
60KB, 600x337px
>>118476792
>>
>>118478628
Except Sibyl isn't tyranny. It doesn't oppress its people, it doesn't force them to manifest or declare anything.

Sexuality and race also don't matter to Sibyl - all humans are judges equally, which is ideal of law, truth be told. That society is even less oppressive than our real one.

Such an ideal, unfortunately requires sacrifices - which means allowing criminally asymptomatic to live, just in order to develop the system further. To me, it's literally the only moral flaw.
>>
>>118478745
and they said freedomfags aren't americans
bah
>>
>>118478753
>Also majority rules.
In Sybil Japan there's none of that. Sybil rules the country and Sybil doesn't allow anti-Sybil opposition.
>>
>>118478774
>Sibyl isn't tyranny
see >>118476546
>>
>>118478675
>So you'd rather everyone to be miserable because you're happy being miserable.
>You'd violate their freedom of being under Sibyl just to enforce your personal ideal.

No. You're the selfish one faggot.

Read again. Sibyl FORCES people to live under its system. It does not allow emigration. The only way to leave is through underground black market methods which would cause you to be imprisoned if caught.

You're the selfish one faggot because you are forcing your shitty utopia onto others with the barrel of a gun.
>>
>>118478774
> To me, it's literally the only moral flaw.
>That society is even less oppressive than our real one.
Anons, tell me it's trolling.
>>
>>118478722
I'd agree. Human lives are pathetic, with no value. It's not just me.
>>
>This movie OP
I only had to listen to it once this time to fall in love with it.
>>
>>118478910
>nihilist
>utilitarian
please leave, 14 year old
>>
>>118478809
Canadian, actually. I pity the Yuropoors that constantly give up individual freedoms because muh greater good then whine about their nanny state. Enjoy your bubble wrapped society.

Sometimes freedom comes with more risks and more people die as a result. I wouldn't have it any other way, faggot.
>>
>>118478910
Ok, trollfag. Time to get your personality disorder checked, eh?
>>
>>118478811
And the majority is perfectly happy to live like that.
Because the majority likes living more than being able to fap to guro.
>>118478834
Sibyl is just protecting society anon.
It's just that the greater good isn't your good.

Also source on any of that? You're telling me Kogami just materialized black market connections seconds after shooting Kogami in the head, with no money nor any other personal propriety?
>>
>>118478862
How are regular citizens in S1 (which didn't even hint at any bullshit conspiracies) oppressed in any way? Please tell me.
>>
>>118478972
>Yuropoors that constantly give up individual freedoms
like?
my granny owns some sort of hunting rifle
>>
>>118478988
>>118478961
What a wording... Then people wonder why I hate humans. Probably because I've rarely non-fictional humans who don't have such disgusting personalities.
>>
>>118478992
>Sibyl is just protecting society anon.
It's just that the greater good isn't your good.

And this is why utilitarianfag are cancerous as shit. They force their shitty philosophy onto others and literally force fucking people to live under it.

Nigger, if you force me to live under your shitty society then society can get fucked for all I care. Let it collapse completely and utterly.
>>
>>118478992
>And the majority is perfectly happy to live like that.
You're talking out of your ass. You cannot have any idea about that. I don't know where your guro example came from given that the people locked up by Sybil included a musician with 'irregular thinking' and a tatoo master.
>>
>>118479073
Holy FUCK you can't be this obviously underage. It's like I'm back in middle school.
>>
>>118478380
There is because it destroys real progress. Resources going to the trash of society is doing nothing more than setting back technology advances and science. Science, facts, and statics have proven that niggers, spics, oldfags, disabledfags, baby boomer fags, criminalfags, religion, etc. are a cancer to society and progress.
>>
>>118479081
People were not forced to accept it in Psycho-Pass. They welcomed the technology with open hands.
>>
>>118479073
Stop your personal blog edgefest, underager.
>>
>>118479113
S1E2. Watch it. Now.

They are perfectly happy, normal people. They are suddenly feeling oppressed, because you like to think so.
>>
File: 1415490103584.png (37KB, 888x339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415490103584.png
37KB, 888x339px
>>118479136
>>
>>118479140

The season of hell says otherwise.
>>
>>118479140
>everybody accepted it!

No. Some people opposed it. Those same people are literally forced to live under this tyranny without being allowed to leave the country as a result.

This is practically tyranny of the majority.
>>
>>118479081
...That's literally being selfish.
>>118479113
Akane has an hallucination about that.
>>
>freedom

You know what humans really mean when they say that is go around killing, raping, stealing, and every other evil act
>>
>>118478996
See the human rights posts above. I'm not going to parrot the anon who wrote them.

Deprivation of human rights is oppression.
>>
>>118479177
Season 1 says otherwise. Which do you think is more canon?

>>118479193
People who opposed it were exiled. Like you wanted, they weren't forced to live under it!
>>
>>118479216
>Which do you think is more canon?
They're equally canon, unless you're delusional
>>
>>118479194
>it's selfish!

So is forcing people to live under your rule.

Your shitty morality is not absolute. There is no objective morality.
>>
>>118479136
Yes, I'm sorry about playing the nazi-card, but Germany did advance medicine and sciences a shitload, but do you believe that to be a good society?
>>
>>118479177
Ubukata: destroying interesting arguments since 2014
And then they say s2 didn't ruin the setting.
>>118479212
Same anon also aid most current governments violate human rights, i guess those are oppressive too then?
>>
>>118479140
>source needed
>>
>>118479239
It's selfish because you're putting your minority's interest over the majority's interest.
>>
>>118479239
>Even the other people who hate sibyl are moral relativists
Why am I still in this thread?
>>
>>118479212
Latent criminals are treated like mentally ill people and sent to therapy.

In real society, mentally ill people are also sent to therapy.

Speaking of that, Sibyl's job assessment is no different than boss deciding to hire or not hire you based on your education an experience.

>>118479257
Makishima talking about Oreo's father. Kogami talking with Akane after the riots.
>>
>>118479167
Cherrypicking at its finest. It's not even the right season for the north hemisphere.

There are plenty of scenes which show people being oppressed or locked up for no reason other than a clouded hue.

Yayoi's episode. The victim of workspace bullying. Etc.

Watch them. Now.
>>
>>118479216
http://psychopass.wikia.com/wiki/Sibyl_System

>Upon taking control, Sibyl closes the borders of Japan for both entry and exit by any and all individuals. This is done for several reasons

Yes, some people were exiled, but not for refusing to live under sibyl.

>In fact, when Sibyl was activated, many people were exiled: social critics, political groups, students, university teachers, and some farmers; basically, anyone deemed useless in the new order.

Badically if you are an influential or important person and you refuse to live under Sibyl, then tough shit. Muh greater good.
>>
>>118479239
Nobody was forced. When the Sibyl was implemented, a number of people not wanting to live under it were exiled. The rest was fine with it.

Nothing wrong about it from my point of view.
>>
>>118479240
>>
>>118479294
Then so be it. My philosophy allows me to disregard what the majority thinks when it conflicts with my own personal freedom.

I'm not going to suffer or live under literal tyranny because the majority deems I should. If that makes me selfish, then so be it.
>>
Sibyl isn't worse than Al Qaeda, starvation, CIA shit etc.
>>
>>118479356
Victim of worplace bullying was a murderer. That being said, I'm really under impression that the bullies were also latent criminals - harming others on a regular basis is a pretty criminal desire.
>>
>>118479194
Because one chick who wonders to herself whether she could have been happy IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S IMAGINATION sure represents a great chunk of society!

>>118479202
Maybe where you come from. Your words are actually offensive to me and my nation.
>>
>>118479364
See >>118479357
>>
>>118479356
>The victim of workspace bullying
You should try getting a job if you think that's a Sibyl thing.
> Yayoi's episode
Yayoi's perfectly fine with Sibyl, the rebels were perfectly fine with making molotov cocktails.
>>118479411
That's fine.
Just don't expect any other treatment than pizzification, nor expect to be seen as a martyr by the general populace.
>>
>>118479408
Fast forward 7 years see how that worked out
>>
>>118479364
So if I were to be born after sibyl was implemented and I wanted to leave, would I be able to do so?
>>
>>118479255
>Same anon also said most current governments violate human rights, i guess those are oppressive too then
I hope you didn't have to think too long about it. Do you really needed to ask?
>>
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
>>
>>118479445
>Because one chick who wonders to herself whether she could have been happy IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S IMAGINATION sure represents a great chunk of society!
Completely went over your head.
>>118479486
We know they avoid people getting in because of the political ramifications of enforcing Sibyl's law on gaijins, we saw Kogami managing to exile himself just fine.
It's not completely clear, as long as it's not people with critical information i doubt Sibyl gives half a shit, saves them the trouble of pizzificate them.
>>118479532
You should go to Somalia then.
>>
>>118479449
Perhaps that, I was wrong about... Still, do you think something like this would be implemented and used for law enforcement with society's approval?

>>118479486
After the implementation, definitely not. Except I doubt you'd want to leave, aside from the selfish reasons like "I didn't get the job I wanted!"
>>
>>118479319
Whitewashing Sybil's deeds and cherrypicking, I see. I direct you to the human rights posts again. And every time until you make a constructive argument.
>>
>>118479572
>we saw Kogami managing to exile himself just fine

He did it through illegal means. Sibyl has shut down all exit ports and thus the average person cannot leave the country.
>>
I hope Sybil will get BSOD today
>>
>>118479582
>After the implementation, definitely not. Except I doubt you'd want to leave, aside from the selfish reasons like "I didn't get the job I wanted!"

Exactly. It forces people to live under its shitty rule against their own will. Such a system deserves to be dismantled completely and utterly.
>>
>>118479624
Is that from LN/additional things?
Seems weird that he'd have the connections to pull that off.
>>
>>118479678
Our system also forces us to live under its even shittier rule. Do you want to shatter it? Doesn't since, considering you live using its services, like internet.
>>
>>118479678
>shitty rule
anon pls
it's fucking paradise compared to modern countries
>>
>>118479465
>You should try getting a job if you think that's a Sibyl thing.
So you don't have an argument?
Rewatch the episode. The person in charge explains that bullying helps to ease the stress of the bullies and he's totally fine with that.

Oh wait, you didn't even watch the show. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying shit like Yayoi being locked up in a facility.
>>
>>118479732
Yeah, no. I can leave my country and emigrate somewhere else any time I want.
>>
>>118479739
kek
>>
>>118479572
>You should go to Somalia then.
What kind of argument is this? What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>118479739
>muh utopiaaaa

Already addressed. Fuck off. If it was a utopia it wouldn't force people to li e there under gunpoint. And such a "utopia" at the cost of countless individual freedoms is a shit place to live.
>>
>>118479764
My argument is: workplace bullying is as common as workplaces.

Yayoi believed in the Sibyl system even after getting locked up.
>>118479799
According to your own logic, the state you live in is oppressive, as it violates human rights.
And being oppressive is why you would want to leave Sibyl.
>>
Real talk, but is the reason why you freedomfags are so against a Unitarian rule is because you're afraid of who is ruling?
>>
>>118479703
>Seems weird that he'd have the connections to pull that off.
Hey, Masaoka had a gun. I'm sure there are ways and he had the magic helmet, right?
>>
>>118479838
> muh freedoom
you really should try that somalia you talk about
you only think sybil's so bad because you have no clue what real oppression is like
rebelling because of such little is just acting spoiled
>>
>>118479621
I already said why I don't take it into consideration - human rights were written by humans who didn't exactly predict everything.

Latent criminals don't exactly matter in regards to the argument - because it's comparable to keeping our real criminals in prison - the reason why they are isolated isn't exactly punishment alone - it's also preventing harm they might cause to the society.

Do you think those who wrote those right took a system which allows to detect such threats before any harm is done into account? I'd say not.
>>
>>118479931
Reread my argument.

I prefer America to Somalia, but if I had a choice between living under Sibyl or Somalia I would choose the latter.
>>
>>118479872
That was from when he was a cop, Sibyl just never inspected his old private propriety.
Masaoka was his connection to get a gun.
>>
>>118479993
>if I had the choice between dying and mostly having a nice cushy job, food and internet I'd choose dying because MUH FREEDOM
Assuming you live long enough to use freedom.
My sides.
>>
>>118479993
i'm pretty sure you only say that because you don't have much experience living in somalia or other pissshit countries
but since i can't prove that

ok, sure.
>>
>>118480083
>>118480078
Give me liberty or give me death
>>
>>118480123
You're free to jaywalk without your CC rising.

Isn't it amazing?
>>
File: murrica.jpg (180KB, 720x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murrica.jpg
180KB, 720x560px
>>118480123

>Give me liberty or give me death
>>
>>118480078
>>118480083
Yup. I would. I've lived in Lebanon when it was in a civil war.
>>
File: twintails what.png (183KB, 497x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
twintails what.png
183KB, 497x499px
> tfw pseudo philosophical arguments about Sibyl
> tfw taking a look at season2 just destroys the argument because CC don't work and Sibyl uses terrorism to enforce its own rule and values "muh experiment" more than the well being of its society
fucking Ubukata
>>
>>118480123
> said the internet dweller from the comfort of his armchair
Well you gave me laughter
>>
File: tmnt.jpg (90KB, 510x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tmnt.jpg
90KB, 510x499px
>>118464692
>>
>>118480252
I can't take credit for that quote sweetie, you should learn your history before you claim I said that
>>
>>118480189
I'm really interested in how different would your life be.

Tell me basic differences between your current everyday life and everyday life under Sibyl.
>>
>>118479844
>According to your own logic, the state you live in is oppressive, as it violates human rights. And being oppressive is why you would want to leave Sibyl.

Some huge leaps in logic here. Don't use it in your homework.

Most countries of the world do violate human rights, however, the extent and exact nature of said violations vary from country to country. Of course, few individuals would willingly choose to live in a country with a high prevalence of HR violations, so that's why people like refugees exist. Violation of human rights is a continuum, not a nominal variable. I hope it wasn't too hard.
>>
How the fuck can togane be in the movie if its 2 years after S2?
>>
>>118480078
>>if I had the choice between dying and mostly having a nice cushy job, food and internet

At the cost of countless individual liberties, and being literally forced to luve under it.

At leas in Somalia I can leave any time without a fucking tyrannical government stopping me because "muh greater good nigga"

Fucking retarded utilitarians.
>>
>>118465833
Gay dolphins. Now.
>>
>>118480278
He'd be a latent criminal with his anti-sibyl opinions, so very different I'd imagine
>>
>>118480300
That's not Togane, that's Teppei Sugo.
>>
>>118480210
All hail the great master.
>>
>>118480276
> ipse dixit
Context matters anon.
>>118480288
> generalizations are bad
Then don't fucking use them.
>>
>>118480278
Nobody is forced to live under my system while Sibyl forces individuals.

My system has far more individual freedoms.


All I need.
>>
>>118480321
Disregarding that, however, how would anything change?
>>
>>118480375
I don't mean idealistic things, but day schedules, jobs, etc.
>>
>>118480123
You know there is no such thing as liberty, right? Just like there is no such thing as freedom or free will, because the minute you're born you're influenced and controlled by something/someone. Weither it's your parents, society, laws, your environment, government, hell your animal instincts control you.
>>
>>118480305
>countless individual liberties
puts a smile on my face everytime you say that
makes it sound like Sybil is fucking tetragrammatron
did we get a source on the "can't leave" thing?
i think it was mentioned in s1 but i'm not 100% sure
>>
> people putting shit before survival
You fucks aren't human.
>>
File: 1407887627677.gif (3MB, 250x257px)
1407887627677.gif
3MB, 250x257px
>>118480441
>determinism
>>
>>118480416
Can't really be assed to go into the details. But being able to leave the country is one.

Most of my compliants would disappear if living under Sibyl wasn't mandatory.
>>
>>118480441
Then it's better to be guided by intrinsic instincts than a tyrannical external agent.
>>
>>118480537
You could just use underground shit to escape instead of using underground shit to start a revolution.
>>
>>118480468
There was tight border security, although given the fact that PP world apparently had WW3 already...
>>
>>118479991
>I already said why I don't take it into consideration
I thought what would follow would be 'cause I'm a faggot', but alas!

Explain how do you not consider the denial of the right to fair and public trial, the freedom of opinion and expression, the freedom of choice of employment, the freedom of information
different forms of oppression. It's not only the locked-up people who have those things denied to them.
>>
>>118480305
You sound like you're just pissed off because you think you know better.

That's the great thing about the Sibyl system. The rulers are run on logic and since they're just brains they can't fall to pray to the things that would normal befall a ruler such as greedy, anger, fear, money, food, boream, etc. These are actual logical and intelligent people not like George W. Bush and Obongo who are retards or a populace that can't name state representatives but can name contestants off of American idea.
>>
>>118480366
>> generalizations are bad
where did you see any in my post?
>>
>>118480583
I wouldn't be able to do so unless I had connections.

The average person cannot leave and that's what bothers me.

Utilitarianism is a shit philosophy that needs literal totalitarianism to be enforced.
>>
>>118480537
The thing is, you aren't exactly leaving your current country, are you?

I'm talking about a realistic difference in your life that would make you want to leave.
>>
>>118480641
>>118479212
>>
>>118480572
>GUYS THAT GUY KILLED HIM BECAUSE BLACK
>WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?
>WELL... THE GUY HE SHOT WAS BLACK AND WEARING A HOODIE!!! PLUS MUH FEELINGS TELL ME SO OOGA BOOGA!

And thus the chimp out began.
>>
>>118480658
You're not going to start any sort of rebellion without connections.
You probably need much less connections to just get the fuck out, Kogami managed offscreen with Sibyl hot on his ass, Miki-kun and Kirito are having troubles with their terrorism even with bullshit powers and multiple rich and influential connections.
>>
>>118480602
>this is what utiltiarianfags actually believe

I don't care if my thinking happens to be wrong in the end. I am a human. I have the freedom to make the wrong choices.

What annoys me is that your system isn't actually a "utopia" at all. Utopias don't force its citizens to live under its sytem at gunpoint. If not wanting to live under literal tyranny is "illogical" and "stupid." Then so be it.


>>118480659
I don't want to leave my country because I am satisfied with the indivodual freedoms we possess. Next question?
>>
>>118479844
>Yayoi believed in the Sibyl system even after getting locked up.
No evidence to back up you claim, eh? Sure she did after she couldn't play her guitar and laid on bed frustrated.

>workplace bullying is as common as workplaces
You just said
>because bullying is common at workplaces, it's not something to feel upset or oppressed about
which shows what kind of hypocritical, devoid of empathy pig you are
>>
>>118480789
>You're not going to start any sort of rebellion without connections.

I wouldn't need to start a revolution. In this case I would just raise my CC to the point where lethal force would be mandated. I would force myself to get pizza'd then continue to live under Sibyl.

Kogami and everybody else you have mentioned are not average citizens.
>>
>>118480695
How is that a generalization?
>>
>>118480601
You can choose between all the occupations you have aptitude for, just like you can choose between job offers.

You are free to have literally any opinion, since, you know, anarchists were really a thing in S1E4. As long as you're not violent about it, you might even not be a latent criminal.

There's no trial, because unless you have a mind of a murderer, you end up in health care facility. Yes, system takes an effort to actually reform you, so you're not a threat.

Freedom of information isn't exactly absent - you might access any information you want - Sibyl just didn't exactly keep a whole lot of a database on history - they aren't evem feeding lies, they just don't store some kind of data.
>>
>>118480798
>Utopias don't force its citizens to live under its sytem at gunpoint.

>GUIZ TAXATION IS THEFT THERE FOR I'M NOT GOING TO PAY INTO IT
>GUMBERMT HA HA FUCK YOUR SHIT YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT OR WE'LL THROW YOU IN JAIL
>NYAA~

Don't act like no system doesn't force it's citizens to do things. I'm just going to take Sibyl side on this since they have results that lead to it prosperity while modern society is still appealing to emotion by making humans feel bad if they don't keep trash alive like the poor and criminals.
>>
>>118480865
Yayoi was shown believing in Sibyl during all of the first season.
Of course she was pissed at how latent criminals are treated inside the facility, but when she got out she was against her ex-gf rebelling against Sibyl.

And what the fuck does that have to do with me being hypocritical you idiot?
I'm just saying that bullying and mobbing is commonplace in the real world, that particular facility in s1 exploited it because of that particular facility's unique circumstances.
It has nothing to do with wether i'm against it or not, it has to do with you thinking that bullying in he workplace only exists because Sibyl.
>>118480881
Oh, ok.
I thought you were the guy that went on about how the system must be utterly destroyed and stuff.
>>
>>118480865
No evidence? She actually wanted to get out of facility by purifying her Hue and thought her /lover/ was in the wrong for trying to violently oppose the system with molotovas.
Not sure how that's not being okay with the system
>>
>>118481002
why are you trying to water down the facts? they are there, no pretty words can change them. you may delude yourself into thinking 'it's not THAT bad', but you cannot be this blind to the reality of basic human rights violations being present there.
>>
>>118481004
No. Your comparison is a fucking non-seiqutor.

I am fine with paying some taxes. The reason being is that I use those services. For example the taxes I pay for roads and hospitals I am content with because I use those systems on a regular basis.

Now there are some taxes I would be perfectly fine with scrapping. Taxes that go towards welfare for example. I don't give a shit about poor people.

Now if I didn't want to pay taxes at all I can easily pack up and move to a tax haven. I am not forced to live in an overtaxed country against my own will.


You CANNOT do that with Sibyl. You are literally forced to live under its system no exceptions. If I decided I wanted to leave the country because I wanted to pick my own career or refuse to have my CC measure, I cannot do that. I am simply not allowed to leave the country at all.

Can you see the fundamental difference?
>>
>>118481233
> water down the fact
you're jus jumping he gun at the idea of human right being violated to any degree
that anon is just explaining exactly how much they're violated
>>
>>118481264
>Comparing Sibyl to taxation.
>>
>>118480716
Niggers are scum who deserve to be shot.>>118480789
>>
>>118481264
>You are literally forced to live under its system no exceptions
source?
>>
>>118481294
I didn't make that comprision. The guy I was replying to did.

>>118481104
I would give Sibyl the finger by murdering a couple of people so I could get pizza'd.
>>
It's amazing how everything is going so to the script for this to all turn into another Urobuchi saves anime bonanza that I almost have to wonder if season 2 was done on purpose somehow as a ploy to set up the scenario and make the movie look even better in comparison.
>>
>>118481178
Because being coerced into something sure shows your free will and genuine beliefs! No. She wanted a life, so she chose to comply. Are you saying you'd be an avid supporter of the system after you got locked up and released, but in a downgraded status, as a second-class citizen? Nobody is this retarded. Yayoi chose not to follow Rina for different reasons.
>>
>>118481379
It was already linked to in the thread. The average person cannot leave. If I wanted to leave because I dislike the overbearing tyranny I'm not allowed to.
>>
>>118481407
Unlikely. They want to sell the BDs after all.
>>
>>118481233
I just don't think that not keeping full database on everything is a violation of human rights?

Not to mention that you are given job offers you are most fit for, literally judging your potential and even interests? It's comparable to not being able to be a doctor without education.
>>
>>118481387
that's not going to do much to Sibyl
just make a few random people's friend and family miserable
kind of childish
>>118481490
there's Gino for that
>>
>>118481281
The original argument was whether the Sybil system causes oppression for its people. It does as its mechanics violate human rights. The degree does not matter.
>>
>>118481548
It probably won't do much in the long run, but in the short run it would cause suffering to those who force me to live in their country.
>>
>>118481528
Again, read the examples from the human right checklist above. Your examples are irrelevant.
>>
>>118481609
Although regular citizens with clear Psycho-Passes are able to live in peace and comfort - not the most oppresive system heard of.
>>
>>118481439
>The average person cannot leave. If I wanted to leave because I dislike the overbearing tyranny I'm not allowed to.
Immigrants get in, surely citizens can get out.
>>
>>118481439
i'd prefer if it was a source better than the wiki but ok
>>118481609
and that anon's argument was "ok, but not as much as you're making it out to be"
degree of things always matters, don't be an idiot
>>118481651
citizens aren't forcing you to do shit anon
citizens are just minding their own shit
they might even be ok with you getting the fuck out of their neighborhood
>>
>>118481104
>it has to do with you thinking that bullying in he workplace only exists because Sibyl
In that particular example, it did. The bullies were allowed to do as they please since their actions cleared their hues. The manager approved.
>>
File: Templar.jpg (361KB, 1009x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Templar.jpg
361KB, 1009x1300px
>>118481264
You realize those roads and hospitals would be the best interest of the citizens to keep up in the first place so there would be no need to tax.

And you're still forced to pay. You can't do whatever the fuck you want with the money you earn. You are literally forced to live under the system of liberal garbage because apparently every criminal and poorfag is just the man keeping them down or whatever excuse they make to appeal to emotions.

Under Sibyl there is no appeal to emotion, there are no poorfags, no cancerous thing like minorities, oldfags don't exist really, and intelligent and logic reign which is always a good thing.

Could you imagine what would happen if Sibyl was like the other old systems? Paranoia running rampet, dieseses killing off the honest and hard workers of society, religion keeping it's gripe on citizens to give them false hope and to asolve them if evil because it's the will of muh sky god, people expressing their "opinion" on things they know nothing about, being afraid of death like it's a big deal instead of treating it like it's just normal, special treatment to muh children, and other cancerous things that plague the progress of humanity.
>>
>>118481754
No. There's a reason they're called illegal aliens.

.>>118481783
The majority probably supports Sibyl and supports the provision that forces people to live in their country. They deserve to be murdered.
>>
>>118481808
Compared to real life where sometimes bullies are allowed by the boss because he's a dick.
The only real difference is that they were so open about it, in eal life they'd have pretended everything was ok until the cops left.

Was the bullied guy allowed to get another job?
I remember his CV was accepted for that place just because he was a bullying subject, surely he had other options?
>>
>>118481676
Then surprise. Even real life societies violate human rights.

I'm not sure why you're so stuck to them though. They work in our real world, but they are meant to protect human life and dignity - which isn't really a problem, since people under Sibyl live without actual oppression and live their life quite peacefully.

I'm sticking more to the reality of situation rather than some documents centuries old in 2112.
>>
>>118481808
No system is perfect, workplace bullying (with the victim being rotated out before experiencing severe mental distress, except when Shogo gets in on things) is a small price to pay by any standards m8.
>>
>>118481947
They support what I don't agree with, so they deserve to die...

I'd say you are more deserving of death. Pizza on ya.
>>
>>118481947
>probably
>they deserve to be murdered
are you some sort of religious extremist?
>>
I'm starting to think there was no pre-screening and that they're saving it for the movie on friday.
>>
>>118476792
what color?
>>
>>118481743
Don't be daft. Your regular citizen in any first world country also hardly ever goes on trial. But how the system reacts once the trial is on is what matters. Surprise, surprise, violation of human rights may not be widespread, but concern only a minority! Why care about a minority, right?
I'm sure regular folk in China don't care much about their human rights being deprived if they are able to live in peace in comfort, not the most oppressive system I heard of you have to admit, until shit happens.
>>
>>118481947
>The majority probably supports Sibyl and supports the provision that forces people to live in their country. They deserve to be murdered.
You forgot to say "allahu agbaru"
>>
>>118481808
It's ONE workplace that allowed that, you know? The rest of workplaces has access to actual entertainment.
>>
>>118481783
>degree of things always matters, don't be an idiot
Why?
>>
>>118482125
>violation of human rights may not be widespread
That's actually wrong
According to what that other anon posted hours ago, violation of human rights is pretty common
Degree of things doesn't matter after all.
>>
>>118481958
>I remember his CV was accepted for that place just because he was a bullying subject, surely he had other options?
I think if he could leave, he would. Somehow he didn't.
>>
>>118481934
>You realize those roads and hospitals would be the best interest of the citizens to keep up in the first place so there would be no need to tax.

That's not the reason I support them though. I am fine with paying those taxes because I use those services if I didn't then I wouldn't be fine with paying them.

The rest of your post reads like a defense of National Socialism.

I don't give a fuck about poor people, criminals, and whatnot. Are you familar with the nonagression principle? My system allows the execution of niggers and even poorfags when they try to steal your shit or force you to give them money. We have more in common than you think.

But I don't want tonlive under tyranny. I enjoy the individual freedoms I have even if they come at a cost and more people die as a result. Would the place I choose to live in have more crime than Sibyl? Sure. I see that crime as a fair and justified price to pay for the freedoms I hold dear and so greatly cherish.
>>
>>118481947
>Talks about "muh rights"
>People not directly involved, who don't even know the inner-workings of the Sybil system, deserve to be murdered.
>>
>>118482028
>>118482065
>>118482137
Then so be it.
>>
>>118482178
you seriously expect me to teach you common sense?
come on
>>118482215
bully victims rarely do, even if they could
maybe he fit the job requirements because they knew he wouldn't leave
>>
>>118481387
...I'd gladly be the one pulling Dominator's trigger, really.

Murdering people to prove a point... unforgivable.
>>
>>118481959
So the idea of protection of every human life and dignity does not matter as long as some people have peaceful lives?
>>
>>118482300
you're that emoticons faggot arent you
>>118482313
now you're just being a moralfag
>>
>>118482125
As a second generation immigrant my parents often complain about how ineffective the police are in this country. The recent massacre in Sydney Australia confirms the fact that you can't have both 'effective police' (with fewer crime related deaths) and 'ineffective' police who don't infringe upon the rights of the people.

If Sibyl had existed, those people would not have necessarily died.

Furthermore, a lot of people in China get shit like free university as opposed to really expensive education. And yet the government is corrupt unlike Sibyl's.

Once your basic needs are met: food, comfort, water, shelter, education, money THEN you can have 'muh freedom.' Otherwise, having freedom is pointless since you'd are still enslaved by these needs.
>>
>>118482313
Do you honestly care about lives of Oryo, Mido or Senguji?
>>
>>118482298
You are avoiding the question. Does it mean you just typed whatever and have nothing to say in fact?
>>
>>118482313
Yes.
Social stability matters more than abstract concepts that have only existed for a few centuries.
>>
>>118482244
What would happen if I told them the inner workings of Sibyl?

I'd probably be sent in for "treatment" along with the person who I told so for the rest of our lives. Or probably brainwashed and drugged to shit.
>>
>>118482345
You're that 'faggot' faggot, aren't you?
The amount of baseless insults in this site is disgusting.
>>
>>118482366
>Once your basic needs are met: food, comfort, water, shelter, education, money THEN you can have 'muh freedom.' Otherwise, having freedom is pointless since you'd are still enslaved by these needs.
Shh, he's part of the middle-class "proletariat" so you're better off appealing to grand and intangible ideals such as "freedom".

Promising bread and housing only works when talking to people who have neither.
>>
>>118482300
Then shoot me. Set me free anon from this tyranny.
>>
>>118482413
Are you twelve years, 4 months, and 11 days old?
>>
>>118482368
Yes. They should go on trial and be imprisoned like good criminal do.

>>118482345
>now you're just being a moralfag
Whereas you're an opportunist without any moral compass, right?
>>
File: 1418048314323.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418048314323.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>118482392
>What would happen if I told them the inner workings of Sibyl?
Webm related.
But they don't know, and can't be held accountable.
>>
>>118482448
18 years and 18 days old.
30th November is my birthday.
>>
>>118482380
In the name of social stability kill yourself as your input is not welcome IRL.
>>
>>118482228
You should give a fuck because the poor and criminals are a detriment to your life. Are you wondering why the prices of items are up? Because the store has to compensate for the money they're forced to pay for those trash? Wonder why you're only forced to pick one insurance and it's expensive? Because of the appeal to poor lowering the quality of care you would get. Wonder why some houses are shit and others aren't? Because the government fucked up thanks to the housing bubble so every "poorfag" has a "chance" which rose the prices of houses to compensate for the spending.

Think about that the next time you're forced to mandate tipping to that bitch server who is like muh money when she's just a lazy fucker that won't get an education or that sassy ass niggeress that is waiting on welfare because muh slavery.
>>
>>118482459
They are scum unworthy of living to me.
>>
>>118482459
>Whereas you're an opportunist without any moral compass, right?
Are you implying enlightenment principles are some sort of concrete moral truths?

Look at yourself anon, introspection reveals more than asserting that your beliefs are correct ad nauseam.
>>
>>118482480
Well Ubukata wrote the fucking shit that can't even be considered canon.
>184 bodies stitched together not a person
>1 dimensional sibyl
>muuuhhhh brain is made up of different people
>PRESSING SIX DOMINATORS EVERY FIVE MINUTES WILL CAUSE THE SYSTEM TO DDOS BECAUSE SHIBYL HAS LESS PROCESSING POWER THAN AN IPHONE
>Decomposer only works 3 times asspul
>Asspull dominator which shoots through walls
>CC jumps up random as a fuckly
>>
>>118482366
>Once your basic needs are met: food, comfort, water, shelter, education, money THEN you can have 'muh freedom.' Otherwise, having freedom is pointless since you'd are still enslaved by these needs.

>Muh positive freedoms

Don't exist faggot. Negative freedoms should always be given more weight. With more freedom sometimes you will have more poorfags, homelessfags, and illiteratefags. It's an acceptable price to pay.
>>
>>118482509
Nah I'm pretty good, thanks.
I don't rock the boat, because I rather like the boat.

The perfect citizen :^)
>>
>>118482378
i'm sorry anon
life can't always be fully described with booleans
just think about anything, now think about that anything but a bit more of it
don't you see things changed?
>>118482413
well sorry you sounded like him
>>
>>118482594
>It's an acceptable price to pay.
For what?
>>
>>118482594
Why exactly is that needed again?
>>
>>118482594
>People who claim that those who want Sibyl are selfish because they don't look at the wishes of the majority
>When so few people are actually able to use those freedoms that their opinion represents the minority
>>
>>118482585
>Decomposer only works 3 times asspul
That's on the LNs too.
Paralasers is the only endless dominator shot(which makes it kind of weird that they aren't allowed to use that on 300 if they so desire).
It didn't even make a fucking difference in the end, just Togane going "muh bullets" when no drone was in sight anyways (and Sugo's gun was available anyways).
>>
File: 1418681419818.jpg (70KB, 829x452px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418681419818.jpg
70KB, 829x452px
>>118482585
It is canon though anon, just embrace the madness.
Highest Crime Coefficient ever!!
>>
>>118482689
So... The LN actually got translated?
>>
>>118482728
Of course not.
Summaries are somewhere on the internet, probably tumblr.

But anyways, it stands to reason that the dominators can't just shoot energy beams endlessly.
And again, it made no real difference.
>>
>>118482594
> freedom sometimes you will have more poorfags, homelessfags, and illiteratefags
>wanting those kinds of subhumans to exist at all

This is why humanity can't have nice things.
>>
>>118482689
How many Eliminator shots are possible? Curious, since I might use it for future reference.
>>
>>118482800
>Of course not.
;_;
Back to waiting for spoilers never but the discussion today has been fairly interesting.