[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a side character now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: gon.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gon.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Is he a side character now?
>>
File: onlythetruth.png (548KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
onlythetruth.png
548KB, 1280x720px
He's not even that, he's entirely gon.
>>
>>118387981
He has always been a side character. Nothing Gon has ever done was in any way relevant.
>>
>>118387981
I don't know about side character, but he certainly is a shit character.
>>
>>118389258
Explain
>>
>>118387981
He is going to be a villain soon,
>Togashi will give him some hax power,
>he'll lose his mind because of the power
>Kill Alluka or some one close to him
>Behold the evil Gon.
>>
File: Silva is Gendo.jpg (86KB, 615x960px) Image search: [Google]
Silva is Gendo.jpg
86KB, 615x960px
>>118390465
He'll never be the villain you dipshit.

Kurapika has the best chance at that since he will obviously be working for Gyro to take out the spider, that or Killua, his dad already confirmed he will backstab his friends.
>>
>>118390465
He is already somewhat evil anyway aside from the self-serving "I'll help that guy out so I can feel useful", so that wouldn't be that far-fetched.
>>
>>118390617
Kurapika was never a selfish jerk and Killua was the light in the dark CA arc, none of Killua's actions were evil or wrong for a moment, he cared for his friend, he can never turn evil

Whereas Gon was the biggest jerk and the most selfish individual in the arc.

Transition from good to total bad is difficult but transition from jerk to bad is easy see Anakin Skywalker.
>>
>>118390815
You talk like that transition was well managed or something.
And you know it wasn't.
>>
>>118391184
No, I know that was not well managed but if Togashi decides to turn someone evil Gon will be easier to do.
>>
>>118391345
Gon has learned from his mistakes.
>>
>>118387981
if he's a side character, that means Togashi will kill him off, right?
>>
File: 1380967648362.gif (2MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1380967648362.gif
2MB, 264x240px
>>118391786
>Gon has learned from his mistakes.

Ahahahaha.

Wait, I think he's serious. Let me laugh harder.
>>
>>118392507
>implying Gon hasn't matured at all
>>
>>118392408
He has once said he would love to kill the MC, he killed yusuke 2 times in YYH

But having said that I still feel he will give Gon some part in the dark continent arc.
>>
>>118393874
If we ever see a continuation, that is.
>>
>>118390815
>Kurapika was never a selfish jerk

Kurapika has always been a selfiish jerk. He didn't even care when Gon was dying, while even side characters like Hanzo and Goreinu went to see him.
>>
He is nothing. Not that it matters. Togashi will fart out 2 or 3 more volumes spaced out over 10 years, scribble some ambiguous cop out ending on a napkin and then retire.
>>
>>118394112
He didn't know Gon was dying.
>>
Did Togashi finally die or do we have any news on Hiatus x Hiatus? The anime ending would've been the perfect chance to continue the series, which he did for maybe 5-6 chapters and that's it.

Why doesn't jump just cut him loose and force the series to finish?
>>
>>118394037
That's the biggest if.
Togashi is totally based, YYH is getting a reprint, he is already loaded, DQ games are being released, he is living the dream.
>>
>>118394441
>Why doesn't Jump just throw away free money
>>
>>118394367
he's a bishounen piece of shit, how can anyone like him?
>>
>>118394441
Jump doesn't cut him loose because they fucked him bad in the 90s put immense pressure on him during YYH, caused him plethora of health problems,

He saved their asses by writing the best battle shonen of 90s.

Now he has a solid contract and getting his sweet revenge.

Also the fact that his tankobon volumes sell well and merchandising sales of HxH are good don't support jump.

Also any other company will just grab him to their side.

Also his current health conditions are partly because of Jump's pressure on him earlier.
>>
>>118394474
I don't follow. He doesn't work at all anymore so he's not making them any money and even if they fire his ass they still keep the all the rights to HxH as far as I know. What's the point of keeping him around then?
>>
>>118394629
Because whenever he works a bit sincerely cash starts flowing.
>>
>>118394629
The volumes don't stop existing when Togashi doesn't work.
>>
why couldn't togashi have put out at least one more chapter? that would've made a volume.
>>
>>118394629
Also his stories cater to everyone Shonen fans, Seinen fan, boys, girls, men, women and even fujoshi i.e. a huge manga reading audience.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.