[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Shiki Ryougi kill servants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: Ryougi_Shiki_4.jpg (126KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ryougi_Shiki_4.jpg
126KB, 848x480px
Can Shiki Ryougi kill servants?
>>
>>118325299
I would say yes, and with the element of surprise she could probably kill at least half of them
>>
arguably most powerful in nasuverse
>>
she could probably deal with alot of noble phantasms using the eyes of death perception, but gaebolg would just fucking kill her if she doesn't deal with lancer immediately
>>
>>118325400
Very arguable. If she can't win consistently against top-tier Servants, it doesn't matter if she has the capability to kill them.
>>
Maybe Shiki from Fate/Extra
>>
If they don't move then yes, she can kill them. She doens't stand a chance landing a hit in actual fight
>Shiki hears herself retching, violent and miserable, and realizes that a number of her ribs are broken, and at least some of the organs it protected are damaged, before losing consciousness. In the end, though possessing the power of the Mystic Eyes and an affinity for combat bred into her, her body remains as fragile as any average girl. She would have fainted with even half the strength of Araya’s punch.
She's weakest TM protagonist in terms of stats
>>
>>118325530
it's stuff like this but then Nasu adding in the fact that she survived two close-range bomb detonations and a whole other load of stuff that riles me up
god fuck nasu
>>
>>118325588
I mean, people can survive one-off stuff like that pretty easily. What they can't survive is a sustained beating by someone who surpasses human perception and skill. She's peak human ability, at best, which simply isn't good enough. She has no magical protections or abilities other than her eyes and things given to her like her puppet arm.
>>
>>118325588
Movie might make it look like that but in the LN she avoided getting caught in explosion by jumping at the last moment
>>
"Comptiq 2005-09 issue - Fate Dojo Q & A:

>Q: In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?

>A: If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko. If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class."
>>
>>118325299

Shiki Ryougi is maybe the biggest chuuni in anime. "It's only luck that I haven't killed anyone yet"? puh-leaze, sister, you're the lamest poser since Vanilla Ice.
>>
>>118325913
But gay bulges it isn't a average noble phantasm? that shit can kill almost every fucking servant without plot armor or god hand,
>>
File: Kara.no.Kyoukai.full.1667243.jpg (2MB, 5795x4080px) Image search: [Google]
Kara.no.Kyoukai.full.1667243.jpg
2MB, 5795x4080px
Depends entirely on the circumstances.

If she can land a hit she can win(even landing a block could destroy her opponent's noble phantasm which might stun them enough for her to get a killing blow in).

Up against a Servant who isn't aware of her mystic eyes and doesn't realise the danger I'm sure she could win.

Look at Shirou when Lancer humours him for a little while before Seibah is summoned, such an opportunity in Shiki's hands would have pretty much assured her victory.

Without the element of surprise though, up against a servant who understands the danger and isn't taking any chances she can't hope to outdo them in terms of raw output so barring any plot conveniences like those that saved Shirou countless times she'd lose.

If Void Shiki cared to intervene though she could perhaps defeat any Servant.
>>
Imagine if Ryougi summoned Medea in a Holy Grail War.

With Caster's magic enhancements taking care of the stats difference she'd fucking wreck Saber straight up.
>>
Shiki a shit. Yumizuka would destroy every servant.
>>
Anyone watch the new OVA that just came out? Feels good, mate.
>>
File: 1407477345660.jpg (250KB, 2874x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407477345660.jpg
250KB, 2874x720px
>>118326655
That girl looks familiar.
She's one of Len's acquaintances, right?
>>
File: aw_yeah_nigga.png (183KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
aw_yeah_nigga.png
183KB, 447x483px
>>118325299
Of course.
>>
>>118327030
Not at all.
>>
File: Ultimate Sacchin.jpg (455KB, 1163x873px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Sacchin.jpg
455KB, 1163x873px
>>118327008
>Not recognizing strongest TM
>>
File: 1405540376873.webm (451KB, 1280x720px)
1405540376873.webm
451KB, 1280x720px
>>118325530
>>118325913
>>118326081
>>118327108
You have now realized that Shiki wouldn't need to fight servants using their tactics and simply sever their connection to the Grail and their master as well as any precognitive abilities and just about anything that can be destroyed, long before she'd reach their bodies.
Also because Nasu loves Shiki so her plot armor is superior to any other Nasuverse character.
>>
>>118327125
Type-Sacchin
>>
>>118325299
Yes and so can Tohno, given the right circumstances.

Tohno being a better fighter than Ryougi would wreck servants. Nanaya would throw a dose of rape to seal the deal.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.