[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me ask you something. If you followed Dragonball and DBZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

Let me ask you something. If you followed Dragonball and DBZ from the beginning, how did you feel when Bulma ended up with Vegeta instead of Yamcha?
>>
confused
I've never been able to imagine Vegeta in any kind of romantic situation. All I can see is him getting embarrassed and angry and storming off somewhere.
>>
>>118294797
I felt bad about Yamcha, poor guy
>>
>>118294797
Disappointed but understood. Toriyama established that Yamcha has no problem cheating on Bulma so it made sense that he would chase the younger tail than stay with Bulma.
>>
Meh Yamcha had already hit that for like 15 years when she was a hot little Nymphet and bombshell 20-something.

All that prince vegeta got were the 35+ year old, sagging, bitchy, angry leftovers.
>>
>>118294945
Bulma said it, and considering how jealous she was, that Yamcha just had a fanclub, while she would actively flirt with others, seems pretty eh.
>>
>>118294997
This. Anyone who believes a slut like bulma didn't make the rounds when she was young is delusional.
>>
>>118294797
I was just a little kid and I didn't even care
>>
>>118294797

Meh, I never gave much of a shit about Yamcha and I had this Idea that Goku would end up with Bulma, after the Piccolo Jr. vs Goku arc I didn't really care with whom she would end.
>>
>>118294797
It was great, Yamcha never was good or strong, In fact I always wished Bulma an Vegeta had a son to fight Gohan.
>>
Yamcha got the better deal, Bulma is awful
>>
>All these Bulma haters
Only Videl is better

Also loli Chichi
>>
Why the fuck was she romanized as "Bulma" anyway?
>>
>>118294797

I remember Bulma lusting after a young Goku when he had a growth spur

I feared that she would rape Goku, taking advantage of his naive nature and overall ignorance of the world.
>>
>>118299456
They broke up because Yamcha wouldn't stop flirting with women.
Also Yamcha has a shapeshifting cat so who cares.
>>
>>118299572
>I feared that she would rape Goku, taking advantage of his naive nature and overall ignorance of the world.

If Chichi hadn't come back into the story I'm sure she would have eventually made a play for Goku. Though, after being around Roshi and training with Kami, it's highly likely he would have turned her down.

>>118294797
>Let me ask you something. If you followed Dragonball and DBZ from the beginning, how did you feel when Bulma ended up with Vegeta instead of Yamcha?

Nothing really, considering Bulma wasn't even a decent catch, by the time Vegeta shows up, to the point where it was less Vegeta getting a prize and more of Bulma choosing Vegeta as a means to pass the time. She never assumes the two of them will even remain a couple, even after getting knocked up, it makes me feel bad for Vegeta, especially since he was more focused on becoming a Super Saiyan. If it wasn't for Future Trunks getting to know Vegeta, it's highly unlikely him and Bulma would still be a thing.

Besides, Yamcha was shown time and time again to get bitched out by Bulma for practically doing nothing. If anything he was lucky to dodge that bullet, because you know Bulma would have just made him her bitch completely.
>>
File: 1406476808654.jpg (142KB, 1012x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1406476808654.jpg
142KB, 1012x1024px
>>118294797
Vegeta is the high performance Alpha, Yamcha is the beta weakling

Bulma being female will obviously go for the Alpha that is vegeta
>>
>>118294797
Well Yamcha and Bulma had already broken up in between DB and DBZ, with no sign of them getting back together.

Though it's still hilarious that Bulma fucked the alien invader responsible for her ex's death in a fling, and they only actually got together as a real couple after watching their son from the future get killed.
>>
File: 1342688634543.jpg (451KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1342688634543.jpg
451KB, 700x1024px
>>118302568
That's not how it works.
>>
>>118294797
nothing really, at that point yamchas and bulmas relationship was almost entirely gone. And vegeta having a kid seemed like an interesting idea.
>>
Vegito > Bills
>>
I always thought Yamcha was a huge faggot so I was glad he got BTFO
>>
>>118295557
This
>>
>>118302568
>alpha
>manlet
pick one
>>
>>118302878
Humon is such a piece of shit. Holy fuck.
>>
File: bulma2.jpg (76KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
bulma2.jpg
76KB, 500x714px
Post more buruma
>>
>>118302878

i swear to god if i ever meet humon ill rip his spine off
>>
>>118303983
>his
>>
>>118294797
Yamcha was a useless and shit character for everything after the Pilaf arc, so good riddance.
I never understood why Toriyama kept him around for so long. He had no problem phasing out other Dragon Ball characters like Oolong, Puar, Yajirobe and Chiaotzu when they stopped contributing to the story in a meaningful way.
>>
>>118305804
For a long time, he was just too strong to be simply discarded, even if he was too weak to be an effective addition to the team.
Afterwards he was just the butt monkey we remember him as.
>>
>>118294797
I was told about that when the anime was airing the Freeza saga in my country. I was incredulous at first, but when it got confirmed I raged a bit.

In fact, Dragon Ball is my favorite franchise and just recently I got that Yamcha actually cheated on Bulma and it was not Bulma being a bitch. When Trunks said that back then, I assumed Bulma just thought he was cheating on her (she got mad when Yamcha was popular with girls in the first episodes). It took me years to get that Toriyama actually wanted to state that Yamcha cheated on BUlma through a Trunks quote. That's how in denial I was.
Anyways, at this point, I think its for the better. Trunks was a better character than a potential son of Yamcha and Bulma, and I like how both Vegeta and Bulma were shits until they got to parenthood and matured.

A part of me still thinks "poor Yamcha" though.
>>
>>118294797
I never really liked Yamcha, but I didn't really understand her going for Vageta. It's like she wanted Goku and just tried to get the next best thing without creeping on Gohan.
>>
>>118306002

>A part of me still thinks "poor Yamcha" though.

Guy was loaded from being a monster at any sport, I doubt he lacked companionship, and imagine he ended up marrying someone after Buu.
>>
>>118306252
That's too vague to me, I wanted to see something actually happening, like how Krillin got a wife, but whatever.

When asked about that Toriyama laughed and said "Guess he'll never change".
>>
>>118306164
Toriyama's confirmed that he has no idea how to write romance and just did whatever was convenient for him.
Even he has no idea exactly how Bulma and Vegeta ended up together.
>>
>>118306329

We might or might not see something related to that in the next movie. Toriyama's been bringing old characters back lately (like Launch in that special episode or the Pilaf gang last movie).

He seems to be giving to be giving romance a little more spotlight, so there's a chance.
>>
>>118306475
Yeah, that sounds about right for him.
>>
>>118306524
I wouldnt have too much hope, at least for Yamcha.
>>
>>118295557
This.

Plus I like future Trunks so that adds to my degree of OKness with it.
>>
>>118299553
You prefer they call her Bloomers?
>>
>>118303816

For...drawing pictures to information about birds? Because the Ruff bird does exist, and does do homosexual displays to pick up females.
>>
I watched DBZ first and then DB and I still felt sorry for Yamcha.
>>
File: GokuAndVegetaHeight.png (322KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
GokuAndVegetaHeight.png
322KB, 704x396px
>>118302568
>Vegeta is the high performance Alpha
tip top kek
>>
i watched dbz first, so it didn't really bother me. i always wished the human characters played a bigger role though
>>
>>118294797
All Bulma wanted was a handsome trophy husband, how did she end up going for an unemployed whiny manlet?
>>
>>118296435
>>118299572
Did someone seriously ship GokuxBulma?
She was like Goku's older sister
>>
>>118308893
Toriyama's editor.
>>
>>118308893
A lot of people always ship main guy and main girl even if it makes absolutely zero sense.
>>
>>118308921
He was a faggot. Toriyama based Frieza on him
>>
>>118294797
I kinda stopped caring about Yamcha as much as I did the other non-saiyan characters. My biggest annoyance was that Bulma got paired off with Vegeta. Not because I have anything against Vegeta, its just that Bulma has been around since the beginning and Vegeta was introduced way way way later in the series.
>>
>>118294797
who?
>>
>>118308991
proof? seems kinds funny
>>
I never really cared, not back then and not now. Future Trunks is my favourite DBZ character though so i guess it's a good thing it happened. It's not like anyone cared much about Yamcha anyway at that point.
>>
>>118294797
The idea of one of the villains starting a family with the female lead is just so damn hilarious to care about some irrelevant guy.
>>
Vegeta ending up with anyone was so much weirder than anything involving Bulma.
>>
>>118310695
thinking about dbz as having a female 'lead' at all is kind of weird, since the series has almost no female characters. or at least no significant ones.
>>
>>118294797
I'm Ok with it, Bulma always wanted a prince and so she kinda got one.
>>
File: matlgn1.jpg (170KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
matlgn1.jpg
170KB, 760x596px
>>118308162
Anyone who thinks raw RULES OF NATURE still apply to the human race is a fucking hippie faggotron trashbag.
>>
>>118311170
Actually, let me rephrase that post - it's not even about the rules themselves (as in who's stronger survives for example), but the sexual habits of dumb animals being an "example" of what's "natural and healthy" sexual behaviours that should automatically be acceptable for human beings.
>>
>>118311170

It's a fact that human women find two hot guys being gay together as a turn on though
>>
>>118308162
Humon is terrible for a number of reasons
>>
>>118312910

For instance?
>>
I laughed like Goku did. It came out of nowhere for me and explained Trunks so well because I was killing myself over who Trunks really was and why he was wearing capsule corp stuff
>>
File: 159496-37_large_5714.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
159496-37_large_5714.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
We can all agree that Chi-Chi was the best wife Goku could've had right?
>>
>>118302084
He agreed to marry some hick from way out in the boonies whom he barely even remembered. Why do you think he would reject his oldest friend?
>>
>>118313585
>Hick
>Basically a Princess who's the daughter of his Grandfather's best friend and fellow student/rival
>>
>>118294797

I was a bit surprised since Bulma and Vegeta barely interacted with each other before Trunks appeared so it felt a little out of left field. I honestly had forgotten about Yamcha at that point so I didn't give two shits.
>>
Maybe Yamcha didn't want to get married and liked fucking random girls better. So many shipper faggots wanting every single character to be paired up.
>>
>>118311935
Only for fujoshi. Why do you think they're so despised?
>>
yamcha was shit from the first episode we saw him.
>>
>hating on based Yamcha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kr7BKP5amM
>>
>>118313633
>Ox King will never rebuild his castle
>He will never indulge his family with vast riches
>He'll always be a dorky Ojii-chan in suspenders and glasses
>>
File: 1410586498609.jpg (24KB, 631x694px) Image search: [Google]
1410586498609.jpg
24KB, 631x694px
>>118313438
Looking at DB, I wished he went for Snow or Arale.
>>
>>118314092
Did yamcha ever get useful
>>
It's fuckin' great. They're both psycho in their own ways so they really deserve each other.

No idea how Trunks turned out the way he did.
>>
File: Denmark_the_Artist_by_humon.jpg (409KB, 600x1919px) Image search: [Google]
Denmark_the_Artist_by_humon.jpg
409KB, 600x1919px
>>118313395
I'll just take a random google image and assume it adequately shows her being insufferable
>>
>>118314516

Or bulma.
>>
File: 1416632620439.jpg (50KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1416632620439.jpg
50KB, 457x381px
>>118314783
I never get why people hate something yet post it doesn't that kind of make the whole point moot since you are giving them more attention even though you hate it?
>>
>>118313764
>honestly thinking this

The only ones who despise them are insecure males who can't face the fact women have their own sexuality and fantasies.
>>
>>118311170
Oglaf is so nice. You're still retarded though.
>>
never really noticed the yamchaxbulma thing because dragonball didn't air where i live until DBZ was like halfway through.
Hell i didn't even really notice bulma at all, she was even less noteworthy than krillin
>>
>>118302084
>considering Bulma wasn't even a decent catch
>Richest woman in the world
>could easily find balls that grant you wishes
>still pretty hot
>>
>>118302084
The fuck are you talking about.

Bulma is rich as fuck and Vegeta gets to live his life training and doing fuck all else. Exactly the life a prince like him would want. He married the perfect woman for him.

He should be happy his sperm is so powerful that she got knocked up.
>>
Remember Wolf Fang Fist?
>>
File: 40210270.jpg (309KB, 1126x1600px) Image search: [Google]
40210270.jpg
309KB, 1126x1600px
>>118314516
>Suno
My. Fucking. Nigga.
>>
File: GokuBulma_baby.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GokuBulma_baby.png
17KB, 400x400px
>>118314516
>Suno
She honestly might be the only girl better for him than Chi-Chi.

Arale doesn't count because crossover and the entire series would be trivialized up to like, the Cell saga.

>>118314826
Bulma and Goku might not have worked out as well, but on the off chance it did their potential kid(s) would have the best of both worlds. Like Trunks + Gohan in sheer brains and potential.
>>
If you read the interviews of the original voice actors, everyone else expresses surprise about it.

But yeah, the story called for Super Saiyans, and Goku couldn't just have another kid, so Trunks was born. Vegeta needs a wife...so yeah

I've always considered the Android Saga to be the absolute end of anything that remains of old Dragonball
>>
>>118316542
>>considering Bulma wasn't even a decent catch
>>Richest woman in the world
>>could easily find balls that grant you wishes
>>still pretty hot

If you completely ignore Bulma's character completely (that whole being an insufferable bitch) she's a catch.

She's not worth the money, especially when guys like Goku, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Kuririn and Chaotisu are martial artist who care about training more than making money.

Even access to the Dragon Balls is a negative to them, since they typical don't actively make wishes wastefully, in fear some asshole will come by a fuck up Earth.
>>
>>118317745
>She's not worth the money, especially when guys like Goku, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Kuririn and Chaotisu are martial artist who care about training more than making money
That's why she would work so well since they don't have to worry about putting food on the table and just train all day
Face it, the wives are the bread winners in this universe
Goku is a terrible husband who is never around anyways
>>
>>118308736
Underrated post>>118308921
>>
File: Vegeta-GOODMORNINGCRONO.png (10KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-GOODMORNINGCRONO.png
10KB, 333x333px
>>118317722
In another world, where Goku ended up with Bulma and Vegeta somehow managed to hook up with Chi-Chi, I bet you Vegeta would have a dozen kids with her.

All of them named Vegeta Jr.

Even the girls. ESPECIALLY the girls.
>>
>>118317745
>>She's not worth the money, especially when guys like Goku, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Kuririn and Chaotisu are martial artist who care about training more than making money.
>
>Even access to the Dragon Balls is a negative to them, since they typical don't actively make wishes wastefully, in fear some asshole will come by a fuck up Earth.

Pretty much this.

I'm pretty sure Tien and Chaozu become rather successful farmers after the series is over, with Yamcha doing bodyguard work. Goku's family were content with farming, along with living off the land, though they're already set for life given Gohan married into money.

Even with all that money Bulma has, Vegeta still abandons he and baby Trunks, during the timeskip before the Androids arrive, to pursue his Super Saiyan training--where it's literally because of future Trunks' meddling that Vegeta grows to give a shit.
>>
>>118318045
>I'm pretty sure Tien and Chaozu become rather successful farmers after the series is over, with Yamcha doing bodyguard work.

It's kinda shitty how Lunch and Tenshinhan don't get together, due to her other self not liking the quiet farm life. Bitch would rather go back to robbing motherfuckers than be with the person she loves.
>>
Kinda wanted to see GokuxBulma. I really want to see more Mai and more of Launch.
Launch's scenes in DBZ were fascinating in a way that splits it apart from the rest; that surreal feeling of a kid watching his hometown get nuked off in the distance - that kind of thing. Loved it.
>>
>>118318155
>Bitch would rather go back to robbing motherfuckers than be with the person she loves.

Some folks gotta live in comfort. Alternatively, Android #18 is the best Dragon Ball mom, since she had the brains to exploit Mr. Satan for a few millions, in exchange for him throwing the fight.
>>
>>118317806
>That's why she would work so well since they don't have to worry about putting food on the table and just train all day

Vegeta, pls.

I'd rather be a hobo than Bulma's bitch.
>>
>>118318234
In Dragon Ball she was that character archetype that'd make you go 'HAHAHAHA!' or something, whereas in DBZ it sort of fades in to nervous laughter, of uncertainty. Someone who was considered somewhat threatening facing a situation that's way over her head - it's so appealing to me and there's such a lack of that these days.
>>
>>118317806
>That's why she would work so well since they don't have to worry about putting food on the table and just train all day

That only works if you're dense enough to ignore her like Goku or an arrogant asshole not afraid to bitch right back at her, like Vegeta.

Everyone else would get bitched out like Yamcha did.
>>
let's not forget best girl
>>
How did Yamcha go from shy around girls to womanzier anyhow?
>>
File: 1404395992881.png (74KB, 287x282px) Image search: [Google]
1404395992881.png
74KB, 287x282px
>Goku and Arale have a child
>World ends
>Anime over before it began
>>
>>118319393
but arale is full robot unlike 18
>>
>>118319484
you're forgetting shes a gag character
>>
>>118318929
>How did Yamcha go from shy around girls to womanzier anyhow?

Wasn't that just Bulma's account of how things went? From what I understood, Yamcha didn't even cheat on Bulma, so much as a lot of girls actually came up to talk to him AFTER he started seeing Bulma and being the social retard that Yamcha is, around woman, he didn't know how to talk to tell them to fuck off, so, from Bulma's perspective, it always seemed like he might be cheating on her--thus them constantly arguing.

Even adding to the filler the anime added, Yamcha, at worst, only had a fanclub of girls who liked him. He never actually made moves on any them. I guess the prospect of being liked by another woman is usually enough to set most women off.

Even ignore how much of a shitter Yamcha is overall, his relationship with Bulma was doomed to fail from the start.
>>
>>118318522
What did Krillin do with her before they got married?
>>
>>118319630
This. The anime (and the dub for that matter) made it out to be more than it really is. Yamucha's retardation around women never really went away.
>>
>>118294797
I knew about that when in my country they were airing DB the Red Ribbon saga. I though Vegeta will show in DB, not Z. I got tired of waiting for that arc, until DBZ came in. I wanted to see how they will develop that arc. I was kinda disappointed cause I liked Yamcha and Bulma, they had a good chemistry in the first arcs but, if well done, I would be ok with that.

Then the alien killing machine entered and he was so evil that I was eager on how she could fell for a guy like that. It will be an interesting story, right?... Then I discovered DBZ has the most unappealing and dull character development and stories for my taste. She just stopped being afraid and hooked with him or something. Heck, they were showed together just like that.

With things like those, I wasn't surprised when Lunch just disappeared.

The funny thing is that in one of the movies that I can't remember wich one is, when No. 18 is in danger, Krillin is the one saving his girl; when Bulma is in danger I expected Vegeta to come, but it was Yamcha... Well, well...
>>
>>118294797
Why? Yamcha was never Bulma's boyfriend.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.