[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to the muh superiority complex? if It was F/Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: gilga-kun.jpg (113KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gilga-kun.jpg
113KB, 1600x900px
what happened to the muh superiority complex?

if It was F/Z he'd rip Shinji's arm off
>>
>>118293844
btw he was sicko of disgusting things/places as the one he stands now
>>
>>118293844
Ufotable can't write good characters for shit.
>>
>>118293959
Fuck off secondary
>>
>>118294005
>Secondary
That scene wasn't even in the VN you fuck. Gil would never let Shinji touch him.
>>
>>118294042
This scene was in the VN. Gil gives the exact same reaction, like something disgusting just touched him.
>>
>>118294153
Whatever. The VN is shit anyway.
>>
>>118294042
>Gil would never let Shinji touch him

Pretty much this. He wouldn't let any human being touch him (yet Tokiomi safely escaped death)

so it's Ufotable's fault?
>>
>>118294192
you are not even trying anymore secondary shit.
>>
>>118294192
So you admit to being a retarded secondary who just shitposts?
>>
>>118293844

Taking in the black mud make him more human.

The real irony - Shinji and Gilgamesh aren't that different. The only difference is power.
>>
>>118294279
fuck off secondary
>>
itt: zero/secondary fags
>>
>>118294195
>so it's Ufotable's fault?
It's the exact scene as in the VN.
>>
File: 1415906552032.png (43KB, 346x256px) Image search: [Google]
1415906552032.png
43KB, 346x256px
>>118294316
>>
File: laugh.jpg (106KB, 730x574px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
106KB, 730x574px
>He wouldn't let Shinji touch him.
Yes he would, dipshits. He doesn't give a shit about Shinji at all, he does not see Shinji as a person. He sees Shinji touching him in the same was as the feet touching his shoes. The only time his caring of Shinji gains a negative or positive value is when he finally gains a use for Shinji, in the end. you want to see someone he hates? Look at Archer/Shirou.
>>
>>118294847
>feet touching his shoes
floor touching his shoes
>>
>>118294350
> I played a 240 hour vn I am cool!
>>
Please contain the cancer of the fanbase of the worst eroge ever in one thread. Thanks.
>>
>>118294935
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>118293844
Shinji was Kotomine's new play thing. Gilgamesh finds Kirei interesting and doesn't really have much reason to destroy his happiness. He's not a completely irredeemable dick like you're trying to make him out to be.

Remember Gil was the one who suggested to let Kariya survive until the end of FZ. Suffer as long as possible for maximum enjoyment. He understands Kirei well.
>>
>>118295024

Fuck off with your shit taste.
>>
>>118294935
>240 hour
the fuck is this nigga on about?
>>
>>118295024
>Look at me mom! I'm posting this in every fs/n thread
>>
>>118295024
>do I fit in yet?
>>
File: Archer.png (210KB, 835x625px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.png
210KB, 835x625px
>>118293844
Did you forget how Gilgamesh didn't murder Waver?
>>
>>118293844
That's because he plans to turn Shinji into Tetsuo.
>>
File: Rad Bromance.png (532KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rad Bromance.png
532KB, 600x540px
What stopped this from happening?
>>
>>118296114
His love for OC.
>>
File: 1327766223861.jpg (142KB, 1611x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1327766223861.jpg
142KB, 1611x1076px
Are you guys forgetting that Gilgamesh also spared waver?
>>
>>118294192
5 star post.
>>
>>118296761
not if Waver had touched him
>>
>>118293844
>if It was F/Z he'd rip Shinji's arm off
What are you basing that on? People really have kind of a warped idea of Gil's character.
>>
>>118296761
>>118295971
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Waver shown any sign of weakness Gil was going to kill him.
>>
>>118297454
Nope because in the end Gilga respected Iskandar in a whole new level anon
>>
>>118297353
you kidding right?
>>
File: Berserker vs. Gil.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker vs. Gil.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>118297613
Why doesn't he respect Hercules then?
>>
>>118297613
>>118297613
The boy shook helplessly before the death he could not escape from, but his gaze alone made his adamance known. Looking down wordlessly on that too-small stature for a short while, Gilgamesh simply nodded once.
"The path of devotion is a great labor. Do not ever mar it."
He had no reason to raise his hand against a mongrel who was neither Master nor traitor. That was his decision as the King.
Waver watched his departure as the golden Heroic Spirit turned on his heels and calmly walked away. Before long, the figure was gone from his sight, and a cold wind blowing across the river completely scattered the air of battle that had been stretched out the entire time; afterward, the lone boy realized that he had been left behind in the night, and finally understood that everything had ended.
His knees shook again at the miracle that was his survival.
Right before Archer changed his mind, he had truly had the intent to kill Waver. The killing intent he released as naturally as breathing had wordlessly announced that. Had Waver averted his eyes, or collapsed with fear, or choked in his reply, that would have truly happened.
If one was to sneer at how he had only begged for his life, then one simply did not know of the remorselessness of the King of Heroes. Simply being alive after resisting his terror was a conflict, and a victory. It was the first time Waver Velvet had gained a victory in a challenge by himself.
>>
>>118297768
Because he is mad.

He says something about being disappointed to meet him, because he hadn't withstood the grail's corruption or some shit.
>>
>>118297768
Because he's a mad beast.
He respects Cu though as seen that he's the only servant he actualy calls by name.
Also if I remember correctly pretty much the only servant he doesn't shittalk
>>
>>118295971
>>118296761
Gilgamesh recognized Waver as a person of worth (far from an equal, but not just some shitty mongrel like the typical modern human) with his unfaltering loyalty to Alexander

Shinji is lower than trash, such a weak and pathetic existence that something like this doesn't even register.
>>
File: 36-UBW09-11-12[1].jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
36-UBW09-11-12[1].jpg
120KB, 800x600px
"Then let's start, Archer. We don't have to worry about catching people's attention. Go ahead and kill all you want, eat lots of souls, and get strong.
…Then they'll be next. We'll have to crush that annoying Saber and go settle things with Emiya."
He pats Archer on the shoulder.
Archer watches as if something unpleasant has touched him.

"What? I told you we're going.
No matter what hero one may be, a Servant has to obey his Master, right?"
He must have imagined himself raping Saber and letting his friend crawl on the ground.
He orders Archer in high spirits.
But the golden man does not move.
"Shinji. You do not understand what the Holy Grail is."
And he says his Master's name for the first time.

"Huh?"
"Ignore the other Masters if you want the Holy Grail. They are only sacrifices. If you really wish for the Holy Grail, there is something we must obtain first."
"Something we have to obtain first…?"
The boy, Matou Shinji, looks at his Servant.
His feet are moving back unconsciously, and he has let go of Archer's shoulder.

>pic
>>
>>118297929
Shinji did nothing wrong though, all of his "negative" actions were preformed because Sakura was enabling him to do so. By actively letting him have sex with her in order to satisfy her own needs, she ingrained into his head that he was raping her, thus making him blame himself for things he could not have affected.

In fact Shinji is probably the most heroic of characters in Fate/stay night, as his goals are always thwarted in every route in order to lead him back to his true mentality. Gilgamesh respected him because he knew his potential, he was just waiting for Sakura to stop being a factor. Him stomping the worm in this episode symbolized Sakura being the one obstacle for Shinji's future to achieve greatness.
>>
File: rin amused.png (281KB, 488x580px) Image search: [Google]
rin amused.png
281KB, 488x580px
>>118298125
>>
File: you lost me.png (52KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
you lost me.png
52KB, 180x240px
>>118298125
>Shinji did nothing wrong though
>>
>>118295110
That's not making a case for Gil not being an irredeemable dick, which is exactly what Gil acknowledges himself to be.
>>
>>118298125
typical wormslut
>>
File: why is Rin such a bitch.jpg (180KB, 800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
why is Rin such a bitch.jpg
180KB, 800x2400px
>>118298125
Yeah man, Rin is the real antagonist in the story.
>>
>>118298125
Gilgamesh didn't respect Shinji. He didn't care for the guy in the slightest, but he provided amusement for both himself and Kirei, so there was no reason to kill him *yet*.
>>
>>118297353
Assuming that Gil would habitually kill Shinji isn't that far from the truth. Shinji just happened to have his uses, no matter how few.
>>
>>118298125
Get off the internet, Shinji.
>>
>>118298125
>shinjifags actually believe this
>>
>>118298198
>That's not making a case for Gil not being an irredeemable dick
How isn't it? An irredeemable dick would kill Shinji right then and there and not give a fuck what Kotomine thinks.

Gil has respect for Kirei and doesn't want to ruin his happiness, even at the cost of a bit of humiliation from a mongrel.
>>
>>118294279
They're plenty different. Shinji doesn't have an ounce of wisdom in him, and nothing points to him being a massive hedonist like Gilgamesh. You take his inferiority complex from him, and you get an entirely different character.
>>
File: 1203279657385.jpg (52KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
1203279657385.jpg
52KB, 350x525px
Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on /a/. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.
>>
Shinji was like the only human Gilgamesh actually liked other than Kirei. You can see it from Gil's subtle show of emotion and his words.

Sure he was gonna kill him in the end or whatever but that's just how it rolls.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.